The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind Blown!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Mind Blown! Empty
PostSubject: Mind Blown!   Mind Blown! EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 1:59 pm

Mind Blown! 81hhbc10

Mind Blown! 91xevm10

I found these images being used on Amazon for two future one piece releases.  The first is set to come out on January ninth with this being it's final box art.  The other's box art has not been released yet, with the second image being used as a place holder, but is set to come out on February third.  These are collection boxes that between the two of them contain the first 205 episodes of the funimation dub of One Piece.  This is how things will be priced out:
Collection boxes- $69.99 + $69.99 = $139.98 + free shipping + $8.40 tax = $148.38
Separate collections- $19.71 + $19.71 + $22.79 +  $19.71 + $19.71 + $20.47 + $20.47 + $24.74 + $3.99(shipping for collection one) + free shipping for others + $8.59 tax = $179.89

In short for those of you looking to start your one piece collection, you can save $31.51 if you invest in these collection boxes over the individual collections.  The collections already save you a shit ton as opposed to buying each voyage.  The voyages vary in price from as low as $8 to as high as $35 with it averaging out to be about $25 per voyage.  If you were to buy it like that, it would cost you $432 for the first 205 episodes which includes tax but not shipping.  The individual collections save you $253.11 over the individual voyages. This also means buying the two collection boxes would save you $283.62 over buying the individual voyages.  Now keep in mind that these collection boxes are amazon exclusive, and that they could only be the start.  If amazon does this for the first 205 episodes, it means that more of these collection boxes could come out for the rest of the episodes that are dubbed over the years.  This blows my mind because of the potential savings and ease of collecting one piece has drastically increased thanks to the power of amazon.  Which will get harder from other sources as the episodes increase and the price of the voyages/collections increase.  All in all this is in my opinion a great day to be a one piece fan and a great time to start ones own one piece collection.
Back to top Go down

Mind Blown!
Page 1 of 1