The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 9th 2015, 12:47 am

Evolution is the key to all life, notably the key to human life. While other species have come and gone, humans has evolved and survived. However for some evolution has taken a frightening turn. A minority of people exist who process extraordinary gifts. These gifted can run faster, hit stronger, control elements, their possibilities are endless. These gifted are not viewed as heroes however, far from it they are feared and most live in secret, those who are free at least.

A number of these gifted have been scooped up by government forces. They are not kept in confinement however, no they are put to work handling jobs regular humans can't deal with. Unknown or merely thought to be stories by the general public, there are a growing threat to humanity that live in the shadows. This threat is not ordinary. Humans that change into wolf like monsters, human like beasts that feed on the blood of others.

The worlds governments are aware of the uprising crisis of supernatural threats, things that aren't human and science can't explain. It's these supernatural threats they send the gifted out to deal with. Any gifted captured by government forces that refuse this job, are usually sentenced to death. Some are lucky to get confinement for life. So many try to stay under the radar and live free.

Evolution is humanity key to survival. But unless humanity has acceptance for those evolved, evolution might just become humanity undoing.

----

In the dead of night we focus on women dressed in camo military gear. She has shoulder length black hair with dark blue stripe highlights. Standing a 5'9 she creeps through a forested area, she seems to be looking for something as she speaks into a communication device.

Blue: Blue here. Approaching destination.

The women known as Blue was on a job, there was something supernatural supposed to be in this general area.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 9th 2015, 9:02 pm

The woman would be walking towards a cabin. What she'd find would be unexpected, as it's not supernatural in the sense she was prepared for. There are some burned cops and forest rangers in the area, purposely looking like a sacrificial ground made by teenagers into the occult.

In reality, it's Hannah's cabin, and she is inside, reading a book while drinking tea, both of which she stole. With Hannah being a high priority target, and the woman being fairly new, she just has news stories to go off of, not an actual debriefing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 9th 2015, 11:40 pm

Blue can't say she was heart broken to see dead cops, her live as she knew it was over cause of them and now she's in a line of work she didn't want to be in. But now that she thought about it the condition of said bodies reminded Blue of something she seen in news reports. Blue proceeds with caution towards the cabin. Blue moves around the back of the cabin finding a window to peak in through. What she seen inside shocked her, a girl. Blue recognized her and quickly ducked out of view. Blue whispered into her communicator.

Blue: Blue to command, Blue to command. Maid Of Destruction, I've found her.

According to news papers and broadcasts, authorities have been after this women for quite some time. Maybe if Blue could capture her, she could bargain a release and get her life back.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 12:07 am

The window was open, and Hannah heard her. She simply asks "Do you really fear them more than they fear you?", having seen Blue via a mirror. "You don't look like the army type"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 12:24 am

Busted right away, Blue really wasn't the best at this. A little more training before they shipped her out to work would of been good. Blue stood up, she was spotted so there was no point hiding.

Blue: They have entire armies and I'm one person. Why would they fear me?

Blue wouldn't be in this situation if Authority figures feared her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 12:35 am

"It takes one person to take out an army" she starts "if that person throws away any laws from their beliefs. Have you heard of what happened earlier in my life?"

She knew she had a chance at befriending Blue, possibly getting her to flip sides. If things went south, she wasn't afraid to steal a ranger atv and book it to another abandoned cabin with what she could salvage
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 12:55 am

Blue: I, I read about you in the papers.   Your a cop killer.

Hannah could recognize the hint of fear in Blue voice.   It was enough to tell her that Blue was not properly prepared for the job she was doing, Hannah would even say Blue was not on the job all to long.   How easily Hahhah spotted her suggested Blue was not all to experienced.    Blue was concerned, this was a professional killer and Blue was a solder.    The sight of the bodies on the way in wasn't exactly comforting either.   But why hasn't this killer attacked yet?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 1:50 am

"Then you didn't hear...the truth behind it all. It started when you were still I'm high school, I just graduated and joined a band. We had fun, became best friends. The pigs heard rumors about my power, I only used it for campfires then. Another band posted a fake scandal about a bomb at a concert. The pigs, hell maybe even swat, invaded and fired on sight, no questions asked as an attempt to take me out, the bomb story as a cover up. I quickly used my power in self defense... had to escape with help of fans. That's when I saw the truth... the government is corrupt and will go to any lengths to eliminate threats, even by employing them."

She ended the story there, knowing Katie knew the rest from papers
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 2:41 am

Blue thought about the story, she know first hand the government did not take kindly to her kind.

Blue: I'm sorry for your loss... I believe you because they took me from my life and forced me to work, I thought I only used my powers in secret but I guess I was spotted. But, why are you still here? You heard me call you in, a target like you they'll be sending more people. And if I don't bring you in, they'll kill me. Why have you not fled or attacked?

Blue was looking at a women who seemed much calmer then she should be. Blue would probably be freaking out in her situation knowing her hideout was given away.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 2:50 am

"You're different from them. You have the same hatred as me...but are unsure of taking the same path. Time tells all, and you won't get out of bad situations if you're afraid to die. As for the pigs...I...no we never let them get out alive"

As the backup gets closer, screaming is heard. One of the soldiers thought he saw Hannah's band mates, and fired, actually killing his partner.

"That was the first of many. These grounds are not kind to those who oppose the supernatural. You made it this far because I told them to let you."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 3:24 am

Blue: So there are supernatural here...

It seems the report she was given was correct. It was at this point Blue started hearing voices from the communicator demanding to know what was going on. Blue was out of her element, one one side she had what seemed like a offer from someone listed as a murderer to join her, in the distance backup was dying and now she had pressure from her commanders for information.

Blue: I don't want any of this... I just want my old life back.

In Blue mind by making the call, it was her fault people was dying. In her mind she had essentially lead people into a trap. Hannah could see this girl wasn't use to death, whoever captured her had just plucked this girl off the street for no other purpose then she had a power, gave her little if any conditioning at all for this line of work, had gave her some basic supplies and sent her on her way. Blue gaze fell upon her communicator, Hannah seen a clear moral struggle the girl was having. On one hand Blue wanted to prevent death, call in and warn of the defenses. But, her own hatred for those who ruined her life was stopping her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 3:41 am

"I can teach you, train you, prepare you for the cruel truth of the world. And even help you get your life back, we just need to rid the corruption. Don't blame yourself for the death of the pigs. Restless spirits out for revenge would have led them in anyway." Hannah explains. "These restless spirits shall keep us safe from harm"

Hannah clearly referred to her band mates when talking about spirits. More and more backup was screaming and dying
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 4:09 am

The whole situation was confusing for Blue, did she stay where she was and trust her work to someday pay off, or side with someone society has labelled a killer. It took a little time, but Blue eventually let her communicator slip from her fingers and hit the ground, signaling a decision.

Blue: I'm... going to take my chances with you.

Blue didn't know what to expect from this criminal girl, but she was smart enough to realize that following the governments orders was never going to pay off. She was a tool, nothing more or less in their eyes.

Blue: My name is Katie... did you really mean what you said... that you can help me get my life back?

The deciding factor was Hannah offered help while the government was going to be nothing but slavery. The hope of getting her life back was enough to fight for, it beat out certain death. Katie just hoped this women was truthful.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:50 am

Just then the sounds of the dying soldiers went silent. Blue heard the sounds of approaching footsteps. There is a silence. Then the door is pushed opened to reveal Zaria. She has a malicious look on her face.

Zaria: What the fuck is taking so long, Hannah? Just kill the bitch and let's go!

Just then Zaria's face becomes more gentle and kind.

Zaria: I'm sorry for cursing at you, but you know how she gets some times. So is the new girl in or out?

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 6:03 pm

"She's in" Hannah responds. She then suddenly turns, facing neither of them and asking "Are you certain?". A faint yes is heard in Hannah's ear, with the ghostly figure nodding. "Come in Katie, I have something for you"

The figure Hannah knew all too well, she knew it was the ghost of her best friend in the band, Miku Hakanada.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 6:26 pm

Katie comes around to the door, she enters still somewhat wary. "What is it?" Katie asks.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 6:52 pm

"It's your death, bitch!" says an angry faced Zaria. She changes back to her nicer self. "I can't tell you Katie how sorry I am, but my other self doesn't like new people very much. It took some time before she started liking Hannah. I just what you to know that I am glad that your here!" Zaria says as she weirdly laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 6:59 pm

Hannah gets up and goes to the closet, taking out one of the maid outfits from the band she was in, it being Miku's (far left of the girls in the pic in Hannah's sheet), and brings it to Katie

"She wants you to have it" is what Hannah says
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 7:14 pm

"A maid outfit..."

Katie figured this must of been from Hannah band that died, so this article of clothing was surely something close to Hannah. Katie accepted the gift without much hesitation, but had to ask.

"Thank you. But... why do you trust me with this?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 7:32 pm

"She wants you to have it" is all Hannah says about the outfit, referring not to herself or Zaria, but Miku's spirit.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 7:53 pm

"It would look so good on you." says Zaria.  Her face turns mean.  "Don't listen to her, because she is crazy.  Besides if it was me, I wouldn't be caught dead in something that frilly."  She turns nice again.  "How many times do I have to tell you to stop being so mean?  Besides the outfit means a lot to Hannah."  Switch "Fine, I will just get some sleep while you pussies do your girl talk.  Call me when things get interesting."  Switch  "Now that she is asleep, why don't you try it on."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 10:46 pm

"Alright."

Zaria was strange, seemed like more then just a split personality, it's like two people shared one body. Katie was a bit worried what she was getting herself into, Hannah seemed nice enough but Zaria seemed like somebody that could snap in the middle of the night and kill her. Katie went into the room and got changed into the maid outfit. She soon opened the door and the others could see her come back out. Katie couldn't lie she felt a little strange at first dressed like a maid. But as Zaria and Hannah could see, the outfit was a perfect fit for Katie. From shoes to stockings to the skirt to the top, everything fit Katie perfect. If they didn't know better one would think the outfit was custom built for Katie.

"So, hows it look?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 10:53 pm

"It's a perfect fit, you look nice" Hannah replies. While Zaria seemed crazy, Hannah clearly wasn't acting normal either, seemingly talking to people that aren't there. "What is your power?" she then asks Katie, wanting to train her a bit.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:05 pm

"I manipulate water and can form it into ice".

It seemed Katie's new friends, hopefully they was friends, approved of the outfit. What was the chances these people had a outfit around that was exactly her size. Maybe that's why Hannah was saying "she wants you to have it". Whoever she was, Hannah didn't seem to be speaking to anyone. At least she seemed more calm minded then Zaria."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:13 pm

"Tomorrow, we'll train." Hannah says to Katie. "For tonight, relax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evolution. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next