The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Evolution. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 12:50 am

Ken wakes up.

Ken: What happened?

He goes over and finds Zaria on the ground.

Ken: Jesus what happened? I need to get you out of hear.

He turns and sees that her arm has survived but is far off. He picks it up and Zaria and places them in his car. They drive off.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 11:19 pm

Hannah is still holding off cops "Out the back. I'll meet you back at the house"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 11:42 pm

Ken arrives at a mysterious building. He brings Zaria and her arm into the building. Once inside, it appears to be that of a makeshift hospital.

Ken: I know that you're not awake, but I will still tell you this. I will do everything in my power to save your life, and if your lucky, your arm as well.

Ken gets into his gear and prepares to work on her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 27th 2015, 2:28 am

"Okay, take care of yourself" Katie took Hannah instruction making her escape out the back, having to fight off some cops along the way who clearly had intent to flank Hannah. Katie makes it in the clear and around to the car.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 6:02 pm

Ken is seen taking a break from working on Zaria. He is drinking a juice.

Ken: Damn it! What am I going to do with her arm? The lightning is still in it and for some reason won't let itself get reattached to her. I don't think that my powers will be able to do it.

He walks over to a bookshelf and starts looking through his books. He opens up an old book and something catches his eye. It seems to be some sort of weird ritual that involves limbs.

Ken: I don't remember getting a book like this. I do remember that my father was into all that supernatural stuff. Maybe this belonged to him. From what I can tell this ritual uses some combo of supernatural magic and some high level science. It promises to help, but I can't quite figure out what it does completely. The person in the picture seems to have his limbs back, but there is this smudge that is blocking part of the picture. I wonder what is behind it.

He tries to remove it, but it doesn't work. Zaria begins to scream out in pain.

Ken: I guess I willing to try anything to save her from this fate.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 2:10 am

Katie is on the way back to the house. It seems all the heat is drawn towards the bank as cops rush by without a glance. Katie can see helicopters and Swat vans passing as well. "That's a lot of heat, sure hope your out of there Hannah."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 1st 2016, 1:58 pm

Hannah is out of there and Katie would hear a large explosion. This would be from a panicking civilian crashing into a gas station.

Hannah: The color of his skin. Black...no that's his race. Brown... but what does that have to do with anything? Best I can think of is Doc Brown...and Marty McFly from Back To The Future. He can time travel?

Jamie steps into Hannah's alley.

Jamie: Good work. I'll join your cause. Meet me at the convenience store by your old base in a few days.

And Jamie leaves before Hannah can reply. She makes her way to the house, taking the long but safe route
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2016, 4:35 am

Katie had gotten before Hannah and stashed the cash. She waits for Hannah to show up, which she eventually does. "You made it, I was starting to worry you'd been caught." Katie commented.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 5:54 pm

Ken has set up some sort of ritual circle. He places Zaria at the center and he puts her left arm next to her.

Ken: This is going to hurt, but it will help.

He cuts open the wound where the arm will go and he cuts open the top of the left arm. He allows the blood from her main body to flow down to the open wound on top of the severed arm. He then uses her blood to make a circle around her and the arm. He goes over to one side of the larger circle which has the book and some occult supplies.

Ken: I really hope this works.

He draws a symbol on the ground next to the circle. He places the occult objects on the symbol. He then puts his hands on either side of the objects.

Ken: Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao, Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao, Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao!

The symbol and objects begin to glow. This glow spreads to the large ritual circle. After repeating the chant a few more times, the glow spreads to Zaria's blood circle. The room is filling with an ominous dark energy. The arm begins to react to the chant, but lightning starts shooting out as if it doesn't want this ritual to happen. Ken gets hit by one of the bolts, but he continues chanting. The energy begins to concentrate on the blood circle and holds the lightning in. The glow gets brighter and brighter until their is an explosion. Ken is knocked back. He quickly gets up.

Ken: What happened? Did it work?

He tries to see what has happened to Zaria, but there is too much smoke. Ken goes over to the wall and turns on the exhaust fans. The smoke clears and what Ken sees shocks him.

Ken: What have I done? How could this have happened?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 8:26 pm

"Don't worry about me. I had to lose the cops" Hannah replies "10 grande, I need now."
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 11:18 pm

On the ground, Zaria is still missing her arm. On the floor next to her is a naked child. She appears to be around eight years old. Ken grabs a blanket and places on the child. The  child begins to wake up.

Ken: Are you ok?
Girl: I feel fine. Where am I? How did I get here?
Ken: I would like to know that myself.
Girl: You don't know what happened, Dr. Ken?
Ken: How do you know my name?
Girl: Did you hit your head? I'm Zaria!
Ken: No, Zaria is over there.

He points over to where Zaria is lying. The girl turns her head and is shocked to see Zaria there.

Girl: Is this some sort of joke? How can I be here and there at the same time?
Ken: You can't be Zaria.
Girl: Why?
Ken: You're just a little girl.

She looks at herself and is even more shocked.

Girl: What the fuck is going on?! Why am I in this body? What did you do?
Ken: I tried to reattach her arm. Now her arm is gone and you are here. I tried using this ritual from a book.
Girl: Show me.

He hands her the book. She comes to the image with the dirt blocking a part of it. She is able to remove it with some spit. The image shows that the ritual seems to be used for cloning.

Girl: This is for cloning. It seems that it uses a person's limbs to clone them.
Ken: So if you're a clone, then how do you know about me?
Girl: Because I am Zaria or it at least seems to be half.
Ken: What does that mean?
Girl: I seem to be alone in here.
Ken: You're saying that not only did I create a human body from an arm, but I split Zaria's two personality and somehow placed one of them in this new body.
Girl: Yes, you really fucked up this time doc!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:58 am

Katie gets Hannah the money she requested and brings it to her. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 9:57 pm

"Thanks" Hannah replies, heading to Blake to pay him for the tour bus. It clearly was better than nothing and Blake smiles.

"You passed the test" He says, simply handing Hannah the keys.
"W-What?" Hannah replies
"Resourcefulness. You pulled it off in a morning with somebody you clearly recently started working with. That, and my band has even more publicity." He says "Plus I know you're wanted, good luck out there, you'll need it"
"O...kay" Hannah says, bewildered. She heads back to Katy.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:10 pm

We are in what appears to be a small apartment. Ken and the clone walk in with Zaria. Ken places Zaria in a bed. The bedroom appears to be for a young child. Ken grabs a box out of the closet and walks out into the living room. He puts in down in front of the clone.

Ken: In here is some clothes that used to belong to my daughter.
Clone: Thanks.

She opens the trunk. Then she suddenly slams it shut in anger.

Clone: What the fuck is this shit?
Ken: I told you that these belonged to my daughter.
Clone: But these clothes are too girly.
Ken: Remember that those belonged to a normal little girl.
Clone: Fine!

She picks through the clothes and picks out a pink dress and a matching pair of flats. She puts them on. Ken looks at the clone with great fondness.

Ken: Aww, you look so cute in that outfit!

The clone appears in front of Ken and holds her hand to his neck. Her hand is covered in shadows.

Clone: I will fucking kill you if you say anything like that again!
Ken: Fine.

The clone puts her hand down.

Ken: It looks like your powers are working.
Clone: Yeah.
Ken: Since you are your own person now, what shall we call you?
Clone: I don't know.
Ken: Aren't there any names that you like?
Clone: You know what, there is. You can call me, Hinata Watanabe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 3:00 am

Katie noticed the look on Hannah face as she walked over. "Is something wrong" Katie asked?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 4:41 pm

"No price, it was a test and it's ours" She says
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 3:55 am

"A test?" Katie seemed surprised by that. "Why would your friend be testing us" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 6:45 pm

"Resourcefulness. See how we can do under pressure." Hannah explains "Tomorrow we have to move out, I have a plan. We're meeting somebody in two days but I prefer our chances on the road."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2016, 1:53 am

"Tomorrow, OK. Well you and Zaria are the experts in all this so if you say our chances are better on the road, I'm with you. Who are we meeting with?"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 27th 2016, 4:44 pm

Ken is on his laptop doing something with the flash drive. Hinata walks into the room from Zaria's room. Ken doesn't notice her.

Hinata: Is that the one from your former place of employment.
Ken: Yes. I am trying to search for something that can help us. Also I think that I might be able to use the stuff that I stole to gain access to their computer systems.
Hinata: What would that do?
Ken: It will help us to stayed informed and maybe find some incriminating evidence. Also we might be able to find their weak points, so that we can hit them where it counts.
Hinata: Bitching!

Ken gives her a disapproving look.

Hinata: What?! This is who I am so deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 9:13 pm

"A person who can help" is all Hannah says. She didn't like leaving Katy in the dark, but it was for the best right now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 29th 2016, 5:08 am

Katie didn't quite know what to think of the secrecy. "If you say so then." Wasn't much else Katie could really say.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 2:52 pm

"Even I don't fully know how he can help. But I know I can trust him." she says after seeing Katy's face, and then handing her the keys to the tour bus. "I might drive ATVs, but not cars or busses."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 12:00 pm

"Wait really?" Katie was surprised when Hannah said she didn't drive. Katie accepted the keys, she hadn't actually driven something big as a bus herself. But from what she heard on it, it pretty much operated the same, you just had to be a lot more careful with mirrors where it was so long. "If you can't drive I can teach you, it's really not hard. Or do you choose not to drive?"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 4:26 pm

Ken is continuing to work when he gets an email. He opens it and is shocked.

Hinata: What's wrong?
Ken: It seems that my work email is still receiving stuff.
Hinata: Why the fuck is that shocking?
Ken: It's what was in the email. In it was an important update to the ranking.
Hinata: There has been a change.
Ken: Yes. It seems that Zeus has informed the high ups about Zaria's defeat. Apparently Zaria is being declared dead. This creates a void in the top ten. It seems that they have given everyone a boost. The new number 3 is the Seer, the new number 4 is the Fairy King, the new number 5 is the Maid of Destruction....

Hinata is silent for a moment.

Hinata: This provides an interesting opportunity. Could you use your info on that computer to find someone for me?
Ken: Yes, but who?
Hinata: Hannah Andrews, Code Name: Maid of Destruction!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next