The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Evolution. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 2:19 pm

"As I said, the government is corrupt and that has to change. The world will end in death, war, and a purge but I'm too weak on my own." He reveals. "Had Hannah not recruited you, I'd still be waiting. But you have a following coming thanks to her. Train them, and use them."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 9:13 pm

"So you want me to be the instrument of change, so to speak?" Katie was a bit surprised Jamie was saying this to her. Did he not trust Hannah enough to lead this following that was coming. "So you said I have a following coming, and to train and use them. You know that I'm the least experienced of the group, right. Any reason you've picked me over the others?"
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 10:38 pm

"You as in the group. Hannah will do a large part of the leading but they need your experience to get further than the front door. And they need your training with weapons" Jamie explains
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 12:27 am

"Well I'll certainly teach them all I know. I don't know everything as I got a rather rush job on training in general before meeting Hannah, but I think I know enough to help." Katie knew how to use firearms, but more complex systems was never thought to her. She guessed the military didn't want a mutant to know to much.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 4:46 pm

Ken and Hinata are in the kitchen eating breakfast.

Hinata: So any leads on Hannah and Katie's location?
Ken: Not yet. Are you sure that they want you to find them.
Hinata: Yes.
Ken: it's just that you have been gone for a while and they haven't given you any clues. I think that it means that they don't want to be with you anymore. Just face it, they don't like you. They probably think that you are a monster.

Hinata gets angry at these words and tackles Ken. She starts to choke him. There are a few slight tears in her eyes. She is in a complete state of uncontrollable rage.

Hinata: Just shut it! I don't need you. I will just find them on my own.
????: STOP!!!

Hinata snaps out of it. She turns to see that Zaria has finally woken up and is standing at the door to her room.

Zaria: We need him. I know Hannah better than that. Once she has found a secure location to hideout in, she will find a way to contact me and let us know of her location. Please just be patience.
Hinata: Fine!

She let's go of Ken.

Ken: Thanks.
Zaria: Now can I get some food? I'm starving.
Ken: Sure!
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 11:49 am

Hannah did leave a clue for Zaria, it was just a matter of looking for it on the internet. It wasn't an easy clue to figure out, but she didn't need unnecessary attention from the police. Said clue was that video she put up days ago.

---

"So, do you have a plan?" Jamie asks Hannah

"Once we meet up with Zaria, we split up. 2 weeks, gather our group of fighters, meet back at our old base." Hannah replies. This would be a surprise to Katie.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:20 pm

"Wait, to start the location of our old base had been compromised. Why are we going back there? Second, why spit up as soon as we get back together?" Katie was surprised by Hannah plan, it sounded risky.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:35 pm

"We have time constraints. I haven't found a good permanent location." Hannah says

"Suggestion. There is another cabin, abandoned, about 10 miles west of yours. Yes, it's very close to werewolf territory...but that's a good thing." Jamie replies

"Right. Then we meet up here, and find that other cabin. But we do need to split up so we can work as fast as possible. The longer the government has, the more powerful they will get." Hannah answers
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 8:00 pm

"Well I guess if anything, moving in smaller units will make us harder to find. So, is there any certain people you have in mind Hannah, or are we just looking for whoever will join us?" Katie asked.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 12:11 am

"The key is this" Hannah says, handing Katie a cd of the songs from her concert
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 12:27 am

"A CD..." Katie assumed the answers she was looking for must of been on the disc.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 1:27 am

"Play it downtown loud enough for civilians to hear, but not in the city you came from, and avoid cops" Jamie instructs. Now it was a wait for Zaria.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 2:52 am

"Alright" Katie responded. "With any luck hopefully Zaria finds us soon."
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 3:47 am

Zaria is seen eating breakfast.

Zaria: So where have you been looking for clues from Hannah?
Ken: News and social media.
Zaria: No wonder you haven't found a clue. Hinata, why didn't you tell him about Hannah' s band friends?
Hinata: What do you mean?

Zaria flicks Hinata's forehead.

Zaria: Don't you remember she told us about her band friend who didn't live far from where the cabin was?
Hinata: That's right! i totally forgot about that! I guess that my memory has been so good since we split. Ken, we need to search for any videos related to .....

Ken immediately starts searching and finds some videos. They all start watching them and it isn't long before they find Hannah in some. Hinata and Zaria look at each other with a sense of realization.

Ken: So where are they?
Both: Dusty Crossroads Convenience!
Ken: Okay so let's head there now. Wait are you fit to travel, Zaria?
Zaria: Yeah, I good. We need to get there soon before things go south.

The group quickly packs up their things and head out towards the Dusty Crossroads Convenience. It takes several hours, but they finally make it there. It appears to be night time.

Ken: Do you see anything?
Hinata: Yeah that looks like Hannah's old tour bus.
Zaria: She would always describe it in great detail.
Ken: Good let's go inside and find them. I just hope nothing's happened to them while they were waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 2:59 pm

Jamie would be waiting with Hannah and Katie, Hannah seeing...two Zarias, one clearly younger?

Hannah just says "What the fuck...?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 3:27 pm

Katie was surprised by the sight before them, not knowing what to really make of this. She hadn't even noticed Ken. "Am I just sleep deprived or is anyone else seeing two Zaria's right now?"
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 6:05 pm

Zaria: Should I tell them or should you, Hinata?

Hinata ignores her and just looks away.

Zaria: The little Missy here decided to take over the body and use it to go after the number two ranked gifted, Zeus. We lost spectacularly and I lost my left arm.

She points to her left side where an arm normally would be.

Zaria: Our friend here, Dr. Ken, attempted to reattach my arm using some sort of voodoo ritual, but instead my arm grew into a younger version of myself.

She points to Hinata, who is now blushing out of embarrassment.

Zaria: To make matters more interesting all of those events caused my two personalities to split. As you can see the nicer one remained in the main body. The more nasty one was placed into the younger body. Lastly, The power that I once had has been split between the two bodies, but we haven't had time to test them out because I just woke up this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 8:51 pm

"Well we don't have a lot of time" Hannay says

Jamie fills Zaria in a bit "The longer you wait, the stronger they get with new powers. It's pretty much now or never. You three are recruiting and training, I'll keep the army off your back."

"There is a cabin 10 miles west of the old one. We spilt up, 3 directions. Recruit whatever civilians I turned with the videos. Use this as the key." Hannah says, handing Zaria a cd. "I'll go east, I have some connections that way. We meet up here in 2 weeks. Get as many atvs and dirt bikes as possible with the people."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 10:39 pm

"I'll cover the west, so I guess the Zaria's can take the south" Katie says.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 11th 2016, 10:33 pm

Hannah nods "I'm going to get changed. I suggest you do the same, there are some clothes here."

She goes to the bathroom, having a small duffle bag. When she comes out, she looks like this but with her normal hair color http://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/m/e/t/metaljunky/blog_import_4fe1731b70b62.jpg

Jamie takes note, taking a picture of just Hannah on his smartphone, and whitelisting her so she won't be bothered without revealing her identity.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 11th 2016, 11:04 pm

Katie went in and changed next, Hannah having a similar themed rock style outfit picked out.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 12:39 am

While Zaria and Hinata wait for Katie to change, Ken walks over to Jamie.

Ken: Hi, You must be seer. I'm white mage.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 1:22 am

Jamie nods "That's me. Ken, I'll need you to get as many weapons as you can while helping Zaria recruit. Guns, swords, grenades, ninja stars... basically anything that can work and is fairly easy to train over a week. The government has no idea that I'm double crossing them, so I can't help."
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 1:28 am

Ken: I will do my best. Also there is something that I should probably tell you guys. Since her fight with Zeus, the government thinks Zaria is dead so they have made an update to the top ten rankings. They pushed up everyone that was below her so you are now ranked third and Hannah is fifth.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 1:51 am

Jamie checks the listing himself "Says I'm still 4th on the program. Could be a glitch on either of our sides."

Hannah nods "The city I'm going to is a ways away, and I'm using his atv" she says, pointing at the cashier that is just starting his shift "Don't worry, I contacted him earlier. He even set me up with a boombox on the back. I'm getting a head start." She then turns to Zaria "Be careful out there, and tell Katie to take the bus."

Hannah heads to the counter and gets the atv keys, then heads out to it and takes off, heading East
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next