The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Evolution. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 4:00 am

Katie's group arrived at the fire not to long after Hannah arrived at Lewiston. Stopping briefly on top of a hill the group could see a massive inferno. Planes where flying pass dropping water and fire crews where on hand, yet they seemed almost useless against the blaze. "Alright. Jackson, Anderson. I'm going to need you two to take your wolf forms and sniff out whoever may be trapped in that forest. Most likely you'll be looking for campers and hikers. Search and cabins or trailers you come by as well. Yasha, I'm going to need that power boost you mentioned earlier. This fire looks bad."
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 12:21 pm

Hinata: I'll take the uzis.

She loads them up and packs as much ammo as she can carry.

Hinata: Let's do this, Bitches!
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 12:30 pm

Yasha: Let's get to work!

Yasha's hands begin to glow red as a red dust shoots out at Katie. As soon as the dust hits her, the world seems to slow down as a sudden massive burst of raging energy fills her body. Even the simlpest movements are done with 10x the speed and power.

Yasha: I have given you the max dose. It will only last 30 minutes, so please be careful. I'm going to fly up and start changing the winds to be in our favor.

Yasha flies up and the wind immediately begins to change. The wind on all sides of the fire are pushing up against it so that the fire can't spread any further.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 1:35 pm

Sarah gets the extra pistols and two ak-47s.

Sarah: Let's go.

The group walks into town. Howls are heard all over.

Hannah: The church and town hall are west. The schools are east.

A loud howl comes from the north
Sarah: And north?
Hannah: My parents. I'm going north, you two decide the other ways.

Hannah starts moving north. She sticks more towards houses to have less blind sots.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 8:19 pm

Katie spotted a body of water in the near distance. Drawing on pre-existing water was easier then pulling moisture from the air, especially when tasked with a fire like this. Katie formed a funnel of water that came from the lake and reached over to the fire. The funnel faded into many droplets at the end creating a rain on over the fire. A lot of the falling rain got turned to stream by the heat, but Katie just turned it back into water again. With Katie's home made rain, Yasha's wind keep the fire contained, the fire crews still battling and the werewolves sniffing out those trapped in the woods. It looked like Katie's crew was going to make good time with this situation.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2017, 7:32 pm

Hinata: Sarah, I'll head east to the schools.

Hinata runs off darting between buildings in order to remain hidden.

--------------------------------------------------------
Mercury and Venus make it to the center of town.

Mercury: Where should we go from here. The infestation seems to be everywhere.

Venus: My babies seem to be pulling me to the east. It seems that there are many children in that direction.

Suddenly a loud howl is heard coming the north.

Mercury: That sounds like my kind of prey. Leave that one to me.
Venus: Fine, but be quick. We still need to go save the mayor, but I can't leave children in such danger. They are the future of this world and only they can be taught how to properly care for my babies.
Mercury: Then we will meet at the town hall within the hour.
Venus: Don't keep me waiting.
Mercury: Wouldn't dream of it.

Mercury runs toward the northern part of town while Venus heads towards the schools in the east
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 2:16 pm

The fire situation looked to be going well. With Katie and Yasha's help the blaze had been quickly contained, the werewolves have already sniffed out and rescued a number of people, and whole mess should be dealt with in quick form.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 11:49 pm

Hinata runs to the school. There are cops trying to hold off some wolves at the gate. Before she can go and help there are three that manage to get by and jump over the wall.

Hinata: Damn those kids are defenseless. I can't help those officers now.

She uses her shadows to get over the wall. Once over the wall, she sees a janitor trying to stop the three wolves, but he is getting torn apart. This angers Hinata. She starts shooting at the wolves. She then realizes how hard it is to fire a gun in her small state. This causes her to miss most of her shots. However this causes them to go after her. She pulls out some shuriken and skillfully throws them at one which kills it.

Hinata: One down!

The other two split up and flank her.

Hinata: Let's dance!
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 2:28 am

After about an hour, the fire is nearly out and most of the people have been rescued.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 2:22 pm

Anderson and Jackson has just finished clearing out a summer camp that had caught fire, getting the last couple of children out just before the camp house collapsed. A lot of Ambulance and Rescue Choppers where around at this point. The werewolves dropped off the kids at a safe place and retreated back over the hill, to where the group had left the left. With causalities out of the way Katie and Yasha made one final push on what remained of the fire, by the time another 15 minutes had passed what remained of the blaze was finally out.

Katie and Yasha regrouped on the hill with the others, the two wolves having retaken their human forms. "Phew, finally out. I could defiantly go for a coffee and nice hot bath right now." Katie gave a quick sniff to her sleeve. "Urg I reek of smoke. Well, there was some local and state police investigating the fire and seeing to the injured, but no sign of military forces after us."
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 9th 2017, 12:51 am

Hannah is taking her time, acting like a squat mission. She reaches her old home with little trouble, seeing the door broken open. This angers her and she enters, slamming the door against the wall. There is loud rummaging upstairs and she takes point at the bottom as a werewolf comes to check out the noise. Hannah aims and fires, hitting it in the shoulder, then has to reload as it jumps down to just barely get a headshot in time.

Hannah: That was too close.

She turns around to growling and fires a blast at it instinctively. As this werewolf dies, she starts to recognize the human form.

---

Sarah heads to the last area, taking out wolves easily as she knows their strategies. However she is moving very slowly to avoid getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 9th 2017, 1:57 pm

Katie's group had boarded the jeep and was on their way back. Katie was curious if there had been any word from Hannah's group or if they needed help.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:35 pm

Hinata has a werewolf on either side. They both attack at the same time. Hinata fires a dark blast at the one, but this gives the other a chance to land a claw attack on her back.

Hinata: Fuck that hurts!

The wolf turns back around and goes for another strike. Hinata tries to block, but the other wolf gets up and holds her down. Just as she is about to get slashed across the face she unleashes a sort of dark breath attack. This kills the one and the knock back allows her to escape the other's grasp. She then quickly puts shadows on some shuriken and throws them at the wolf killing it.

Hinata: That was harder then I expected.

She walks over to a nearby tree that is casting a shadow, and she begins to absorb the shadows. This heals her wounds slightly and her stamina returns. Just then she hears a loud sound. She turns to find that the werewolves have broken through the front gate. There are at least twenty that now surround Hinata.

Hinata: Well this isn't very good.

She covers her whole body in shadows and boosts her stats to their max.

Hinata: I guess that this is the end of my story. Let's fucking go! I don't plan to go out with out a fight.

She charges at the wolves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mercury is rushing to the north towards the loud howl. He is decapitating all of the wolves that cross his path. He then hears some loud gun shots.

Mercury: That must be some local authorities. I must go to their aide. Good thing that they are close to my prey.

He now slightly changes course to head to the sound of the gun shots.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 12:11 am

Hannah: ...dad...

She turns around, knowing one place where her mom might be safe. Pushing the couch in the living room causes more werewolves to come after her. She switches to a pistol, looking in a standoff like an action movie. Hannah ducks under a swipe and fires the pistol, piercing the wolf's brain, and with her other hand sends a blast of fire at the other wolf. This was purely to stun it so she can pepper the wolf with bullets, and she fires a fire blast at a third one she saw out of the corner of her eye. Firing more bullets, she takes it out. This was clearly now a temporary werewolf base, and she finishes moving the couch to have to fight more. She is panting lightly, clearly taking a good amount of energy to keep this up.

Hannah: Fuck I can't do this much longer.

She switches back to an ak-47 and fires that way, using the couch as cover before entering and locking a trap door. The wolves are banging on it, the bangs loud, sounding like a battering ram. Hannah makes a small flame and heads down the stairs into a crawlspace, then through a tight path into a room. She had to crawl through the path. She sighs in relief when she sees her mom, along with a young girl.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 12:52 am

Katie's group makes good time back to Sarah's base. After briefly talking to the others there seemed to be no word from Hannah's team. "Alright, we'll head up that way and see if they need help." Katie was ready to go as was the wolves. Hopefully Hannah's group could last until they get there. "You coming Yasha?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessTwinTail
Citizen
Citizen
PrincessTwinTail

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 2:56 am

Yasha: Let's go!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:30 am

Katie got Hannah's destination and with Yasha's support the group was off. Katie, Yasha and the wolves boarded the jeep again and they set off. It didn't take long to notice Katie was speeding, she was over the posted speed by quite a ways in fact. Clearly she wanted to get there fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Role Playing Section-
Jump to: