The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

always failing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1985frankie
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-01-21

always failing Empty
PostSubject: always failing   always failing EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 7:37 am

hi, i`m new at this forum, but i just wanted to let something out, i keep making music, i try, do my best to sing my best, if you understand, but nothing really ever happens, do you share the frustration, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

always failing Empty
PostSubject: Re: always failing   always failing EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 12:04 pm

Sure. I tried to get a following on YouTube for other things. I gave it at least 10 good attempts of trying to frontload my channels with content with lots of advertising. Meanwhile something as easy as vlogging gets millions of subscribers. It just wasn't in the cards for me, unfortunately. So yeah, I totally get your frustration.

Here's the bottom line. Is this your passion? Is this what you want to do with your life? If it is, then you're going to be in for a lot of failure before you start seeing success. This is true of every asset of the Entertainment business. For example, Eichiiro Oda was rejected many times before his manga "One Piece" was finally accepted. And guess what? It's the best selling manga of all time, and 5th best selling comic franchise of all time worldwide. It's only behind Superman, Batman, X-Men and Spider-Man.

Going back to my YouTube channels, it's not what I want to do with my life. So now I only make videos for myself and my friends. If this isn't your choice of career, then maybe you should approach music like that.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com

always failing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Music-
Jump to: