The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world??? (YouTube Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newsbeat1
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-02-22

A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world??? (YouTube Video) Empty
PostSubject: A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world??? (YouTube Video)   A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world??? (YouTube Video) EmptyFebruary 22nd 2019, 5:19 pm

As the saying goes, "Money makes the world go round". But how true and how deep is this truth?

This man might be telling a lot of truth about our global economic systems. A must see YouTube link of him at a protest below:

Also I found out this man is part of a movement called the Zeitgeist Movement. And I also found a very interesting film made by the founder of this movement.

Here's the film on Youtube. It's called Zeitgeist Moving Forward. It is really worth watching:

Back to top Go down

A way forward for humanity. Is this man telling a lot of truth about our world??? (YouTube Video)
Page 1 of 1