The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

does anyone think digimon is dead?

Go down 
+3
Cloud
Sain
Rasequi0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

does anyone think digimon is dead? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 4:33 am

after season 4 of digmon I haven't heard much of digimon after that so I have a feeling that it just died anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 10:58 am

Rasequi0 wrote:
after season 4 of digmon I haven't heard much of digimon after that so I have a feeling that it just died anyone else agree?

There is a season 5 but it's nothing like the first 2 seasons. IMO they killed Digimon with Tamers because the whole cards idea messed up what everybody was used to. The only way to save Digimon is if they make a prequel to the first season.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:32 am

Digimon is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 5:04 pm

i do agree digimon has lost its touch but dont you think it will be fine for the younger generations?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 5:07 pm

Yes. The younger generation doesn't understand what good is until they've experienced it, no?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 5:10 pm

gaara`s land wrote:
i do agree digimon has lost its touch but dont you think it will be fine for the younger generations?

Like I said, only way to make it good is to make a prequel to the first season. They actually gave the idea during one of the episodes but never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 2:34 am

The original two seasons were badass. I remember waking up at 7am to watch that shit.

Then it went downhill.

Then it looked slightly better.

And then it turned to shit.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 1:15 pm

Cpt. Jack Sparrow wrote:
The original two seasons were badass. I remember waking up at 7am to watch that shit.

Then it went downhill.

I used to do the same thing. I used to wake up real early to watch a ton of things back then. DBZ, Gundam Wing, Beast Wars, Pokemon, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 2:36 pm

Hayato wrote:
Cpt. Jack Sparrow wrote:

Then it went downhill.

I used to do the same thing. I used to wake up real early to watch a ton of things back then. DBZ, Gundam Wing, Beast Wars, Pokemon, etc.

I used to wake up early to watch Digimon, Pokemon, Zoids, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 4:51 pm

Well here they had a tv show called Cheez T.V. Dunno if you've heard of it. But it used to start at 7am and finish at 8:30. So I'd wake up to watch that, and it'd have an episode of Digimon, an episode of Pokemon and an Episode of DBZ. In that order. Shit was cash.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 6:30 pm

Well most everything was either on Toonami or just was on independently for me.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 1:34 am

Honestly, I think Digimon has gotten better as of recently. Season 7 recently came out being Xros Wars 2 and they seemed to try and fouces more on the older elements of Digimon rather then the newer that Digimon Xros wars did with that whole Digi Xros thing they did that everyone seems hate. Imo I thought the Digi Xrosing was a pretty good concept and worked pretty good considering this isn't the first time they have done and used this concept sense Digimon have fused before. But the way they ended Xros Wars 2 was pretty cool as well and diffidently was a great way to end off the series with the rumors of a 8th season coming out and how there bringing back some of the old wrighters along with the original creator coming back makes this all very interesting and I cant wait to see what they do, Also now that suban is back with power rangers there is rumors he might be taking back the Digimon license which means we might be able to see more life for Digimon in america once more for a new generation, And I welcome this if this is the case. Overall no I don't believe Digimon is dieing If anything there just getting better. I can't wait for whats in store for us in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ardhamon5000
Citizen
Citizen
Ardhamon5000

Male Number of posts : 16
Name : Ali
Quote : "Hello there! You're in superjail. I'm the Warden and your a Criminal."
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 1:59 am

Digimon is pretty good.

I think that it had multiple ideas that were interesting and the digimon designs looked beautiful.

I personally think that some people are closed minded.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 5:03 am

The first and third seasons of Digimon are the good seasons. The rest varies from bearable to what the fuck were you thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone think digimon is dead?   does anyone think digimon is dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyone think digimon is dead?
Page 1 of 1