The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when did anyone think cartoon network died?

Go down 
+11
ShaolinAce
Chulance
????
m21out
Limelight788
Ponky Poo
Sain
Big Bird
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
Rasequi0
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:38 am

Personally now, I think Cartoon network is actually getting back to normal now, I mean sure, they still have crap, but Adventure time is ok and Regular show is decent. I mean, it's better then what Nick is doing.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:41 am

Dude, something about the The Amazing World of Gumball I love! I crack up every time! I like the Regular Show too, Adventure time I have to be in a mood to watch it. I was also fond of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flipjack! Smile
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:44 am

1. It's flapjack
2. Flapjack was terrible with Chowder also, they are kinda like for very little kids and went WAY too soft and now Cartoon network went from that to now more mature with it's shows, which I didn't expect to happen so fast and that made me decide to give them another chance, sure they aren't golden classics, but they do have an appeal.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:53 am

Yeah, typo *cough!* <<

And I thought flapjack was funny! Especially the captain. If only I remembered his name.

Dude, CN was always soft. It is geared towards children. o_o

Are you forgetting Cow and Chicken? I AM weasel!? Power puff girls? Johnny Bravo? Ed, Edd, Eddy? Those were the golden days! Razz

Damn.. Feeling nostalgic now. ~__~
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:54 am

Fun fact: The guy who played Ed (The dumb one) was the same guy that played Bankotsu in InuYasha.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 12:55 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Fun fact: The guy who played Ed (The dumb one) was the same guy that played Bankotsu in InuYasha.

Really?! The perverted monk? (Opps, my mistake! XD) You're kidding! o_0 ! Never would have guessed.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 1:02 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Yeah, typo *cough!* <<

And I thought flapjack was funny! Especially the captain. If only I remembered his name.

Are you forgetting Cow and Chicken? I AM weasel!? Power puff girls? Johnny Bravo? Ed, Edd, Eddy? Those were the golden days! Razz

I mean they went SUPER SOFT. I mean they went from like kids between 6-12 to like 3-8 to now maybe 9-14.

Maybe I am wrong, but's that just me, I mean almost every modern show on is PG now.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 1:06 am

Extremewild wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Yeah, typo *cough!* <<

I mean they went SUPER SOFT. I mean they went from like kids between 6-12 to like 3-8 to now maybe 9-14.

Maybe I am wrong, but's that just me, I mean almost every modern show on is PG now.

oo I don't know.. Maybe you're right! Still thought flapjack and Razz chowder was cool!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 1:11 am

The "sitcoms" between Nick, CN and Disney are just absolutely terrible. They make the Big Green dub of DBZ look comparatively good in acting.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2012, 1:17 am

Strider Zero wrote:
The "sitcoms" between Nick, CN and Disney are just absolutely terrible. They make the Big Green dub of DBZ look comparatively good in acting.

Agree, 100%.
o_o Maybe I have matured but the Disney sitcoms back when I was little were so much better. I am referring to Even Stevens, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2012, 3:17 am

Strider Zero wrote:

It's too bad Immavegeta got suspended or else we could watch more lulzy Big Green lines from Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2012, 3:33 am

We still have ImmaSeru who is my second favorite Imma after Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 2:34 pm

Cartoon Network isn't even Cartoon Network anymore, It's Live Action Network just like DisneyXD because everyone thinks that kids really care for this crap instead of watching what we all love, I swear they must not be able to draw anymore either that or the person running the business is mentally handcapped. I gave up on anything new these days that are on television sometimes new things come about that I can stand watching mainly anime but most american cartoons I can't stand anymore I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but that's how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when did anyone think cartoon network died?   when did anyone think cartoon network died? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

when did anyone think cartoon network died?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2