The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: Annihilation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars: Annihilation. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:46 pm

Dark Wars: Annihilation

Opening Music - The Night: Disturbed.

Chapter 1: A new face.

It seems to be a dark stormy night, the thunder is load and sends chills down your spine while the lightning flashes brightly, lighting up whole areas where it flashes down. The rain is heavy, pounding and splashing off any hard surfaces. There appears to be some flooding happening as drains are either overflowing or merely clogged due to being poorly maintained. We start to focus in on a large church, the lightning providing quick glimpses of it through the dark. Inside we focus in on a dark room, in a bed there seems to be a young man of around 16 years old. This brown haired teenager appears to be having a nightmare as he rolls back and forth in his bed.

Talking in his sleep we hear the words “no don’t, not you to”. He continues to roll back and forth, muttering to himself. The young man appears to be getting more and more uncomfortable and suddenly wakes up shouting the name “Kimarous”. Taking a few deep breaths, the young man relaxes himself. The young man slightly startles from a load bang of thunder, he looks outside at the storm, staring into the darkness.

Young man: If only this rain could wash these dreams away.

The young man sighs and checks the lights only to find the power is out. He stands from his bed and walks over to a desk. He feels around on a shelve above the desk, soon finding a pack of matches. He lights the match showing his face and revealing his blue eye pupils. He quickly makes his way over to a lantern and lights it. The rooming lightly lite up, we can see the fairly short man putting on some white robes and a pair of glasses.

Young man: 4 years ago I thought my life was over during that vampire raid, now look at me. Taking over the role of priest from a deceased vampire. Who would have seen this coming?

The young priest makes his way down steers to see to see a 18 year old looking girl. She wears rectangular glasses and her black hair reaches about shoulder length. She is seen dressed in a burgundy button-up blouse and a knee-length skirt. Crying on the women lap is another young male, looking to be about 14ish. With tousled blonde hair and hazel eye pupils, this young male wears scuffed jeans and a grey T-shirt, along with a tattered trench coat.

Young male: Momma, I can’t believe he’s gone.

The women blushes a bite before continuing to comfort the young boy. Meanwhile the young priest makes his way over to the couple.

Young priest: Guinevere?
Guinevere: *looks up a bit startled* Oh, hello Theo. Wasn’t expecting you to be up.
Theo: Couldn’t sleep.
Guinevere: Nightmares again?
Theo: *sigh* Yes. Say, who’s this?
Guinevere: *stares at the boy before answering* This is Tobias son, Skye.

Theo looks at the grieving boy, “Skye” he spoke getting the boy’s attention.

Theo: I met your father before he died, he was truly a good man and died protecting his loved ones. His death was not in vain.

The boy gave off a slight smile to Theo before wiping the tears from his eyes.

Skye: Thank you...
Theo: I’ll leave you 2 be.

In a different location the storm is shown still being as strong as it was at the church. Walking through the nasty weather we see a female figure. She looks to be maybe in her 20's and has rain soaked shoulder-length silver hair, and mismatched eye pupils, one purple and one blue. We see here wearing black jeans, a brown zipped up leather jacket, and white shoes. Strapped on here back seems to be a modified shotgun.

Women: Man what nasty weather tonight.

The thunder and lightning bangs and flashes once again but the women seems unfazed by this. Reaching the city outskirts, the women is about to turn back when she hears voices. Continuing forward, she spot 2 figures just outside the woods talking. The women ducks down behind a bush and quietly listens in on there conversation.

Back at the church Theo is sitting on a bench alone, mere seconds later a figure comes and sits beside him. This man has short dark brown hair and sunglasses covering his eyes. He dresses in a long sleeve shirt, a dark blue hoddie/sweatshirt, darker blue pants, and black shoes.

Theo: Hello Kimarous.
Kimarous: Couldn’t sleep?
Theo: No, why are you up?
Kimarous: Same reason, I have a very uneasy feeling tonight. Theo, have you had another of those dreams lately?
Theo: Well yes, that’s the reason I can’t sleep tonight.
Kimarous: If you don’t mind shearing, what’s it about?
Theo: *pauses* Your sister.
Kimarous: Lazuli, did she...

Theo nods and Kimarous jumps up off the seat.

Theo: Wait, I’m sure it’s just a nightmare. I haven’t had dreams about someone I knew since... that day.
Kimarous: It’s a risk I’m not willing to take.

Kimarous runs back to the room he came from, when he comes back out we see he has a 9mm pistol on one side of his waist, a rapier on the other, and a kantana strapped to his back.

Kimarous: Don’t tell the others, I don’t want them to worry. *Kimarous opens a window*
Theo: Kimarous wait!

However Kimarous was already out the window by the time Theo spoke, Theo looked worried out into the darkness.

Theo: You died to...
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:46 pm

Chapter 2: Target.

We start off with the women we now know as Lazuli, we see expression shock a little before saying “but it can’t be”. Lazuli plans to head back and inform others of what she heard, but while sneaking away she mistakenly stepped on a broken brach creating a cracking sound. “Get her” one of the men yelled as they quickly noticed Lazuli. Lazuli quickly makes a run for it as the two chase after her. Quickly reaching the city, Lazuli thinks she’s lost them as she ducked into an alley. She notices one figure run past, though the second doesn’t.

Lazuli: Damn, where did he go?

As the thunder roars and the lightning flashes, we can see a figure behind Lazuli with an evil grin. This male figure has clean medium-short black hair and purple eye pupils. He seems to be wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and a red tie. Lazuli is unaware of his presence and as she takes a few steps back, The figure quickly puts her in a choke hold. “I been waiting a while to meet you” the man said as he tightened his grip. Lazuli struggle to get free though it doesn’t appear to help at all as the man holds his grip firm. As a final effort she attempts to reach over her shoulder, Lazuli barely manages to reach her guns trigger and fires a shot, The man instantly lets go and Lazuli stumbles forward. The fired shot didn’t cause no damage and merely shot into the ground.

Lazuli: Who are you?

Lazuli turns around to face her opponent.

Vampire: I am Aerric, and I’ve been waiting to meet you for some time... Lazuli.
Lazuli: Huh, how do you know my name?
Aerric: You remember your brother, Slafter. He was my superior
Lazuli: I see, so this is a quest for revenge.
Aerric: Don’t get the wrong idea, Slafter’s death doesn’t really bother me much. But adding you to my kill recorder would certainly look good with the higher up’s. Plus, the boss wants you dead anyhow.

Lazuli keeps a close eye on Aerric as he reaching over his shoulder grabbing hold of a handle. As Aerric brings his hand forward again, he is seen holding a double headed battle axe. “Lets begin” Aerric said as he runs in at Lazuli. Aerric swings his axe overhead and pushes it into a downward slice. Lazuli quickly attempted to block with her shotgun, but the shape axe along with Aerric’s force behind it slices through Lazuli weapon without to much trouble and cuts into her shoulder. However, a quick response from Lazuli prevented her from losing her arm and jumped back with only a cut.

Lazuli: *looking at the two halves of her weapon* Well... not what I expected.

Lazuli then looks up when she hears a battle roar from Aerric. As Aerric swings the axe from left to right intending to cut Lazuli in half, Lazuli is barely able to duck under the attack in time. The shape axe just gracing across her hair. In a continually smooth motion, Aerric brings the axe up overhead once again and slices downward. Lazuli is surprised how quickly Aerric can move around such a weapon and rolls to the side, again narrowly escaping in time.

As the axe slams against the ground Lazuli spots an opening and springs to her feet giving Aerric a firm elbow to the face. As Lazuli go’s for a follow up kick Aerric catches her foot. As Aerric begins to lift Lazuli, seemingly going to throw her overhead, Lazuli is able to kick Aerric in the face and get free. Aerric makes a slight stumble back while Lazuli finishes he back flip, landing on her feet.

Aerric: *grin* Good.

Aerric begins moving towards Lazuli and while saying “but not good enough” and he increases his speed. He approaches ramming his shoulder into Lazuli stomach and pushing her back before slamming her into the side of a building. While Lazuli bends over clenching her stomach in pain, Aerric walks over towards his axe. A dark stormy night as it is, it doesn’t take long for Aerric to get out of sight. Lazuli hears the sound of Aerric lifting his weapon from the ground. As she looks up, a flash of lightning reveals an object moving at her with great speed. There is hardly time for her to change her expression when a shape blade cuts into her throat.

We quickly realize the weapon is Aerrics axe. Cut clean through Lazuli, the axe dug into the wall Lazuli was back against. As Lazuli’s body drops to the ground, her head lays rested on the axe. Aerric walks over, he removes the axe from the wall, letting Lazuli’s head fall to the ground. As Lazuli body starts turning to dust Aerric turns around in surprise to Kimarous yelling “no” as he arrived to late. Surprised, Aerric receives a sold punch to the face and is knocked back. He quickly recovers to see Kimarous down by Lazuli’s remains.

Aerric: Don’t worry Kimarous, you’ll be reunited before to long.

Kimarous glares up at Aerric, his expression one of anger, as if he’s ready to kill Aerric on the spot.

Kimarous: Mark my words, you’ll pay for this.
Aerric: We’ll see.

Putting his weapon away, Aerric slowly steps backward, a grin on his face. A load clap of thunder occurs as he disappears from view. Once gone, Kimarous turns his head back to Lazuli’s remains. In a mixed emotion of sadness and anger, Kimarous slams his fist against the ground while letting out a load yell. Any anger soon turns to sadness as Kimarous starts to grief over Lazuli’s death.

Back at the church, We see Theo tilt his head down with a sad expression.

Theo: I don’t know how, but I know she didn’t make it. Kimarous... I’m sorry.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:47 pm

Chapter 3: Familiar faces, new faces.

Fifteen minutes had passed since Lazuli death and Kimarous has yet to move from his spot. The rain seemingly getting heavier as the storm still worsens, Kimarous senses starts kicking in as a uneasy feeling comes over him. Kimarous quickly springs to his feet, making a turn along the way as well as starting an attack with his kantana. The blade comes to a stop mere millimeters from a women’s throat. Kimarous is surprised at the lady standing before him. Standing at five feet and eight inches with green hair and crimson eye pupils. She wears a matching crimson vest barely covering her breast and tight leather pants. Kimarous recognized this person immediately.

Kimarous: *stern voice* Tala, what are you doing here?

Tala grins a bit.

Tala: Well glade to see you remember. I’m looking for Lazuli, she’s late.
Kimarous: *angry tone* That’s cause she’s dead.

Kimarous is about to push the blade forward but is able to stop himself from doing so. Tala raises her left hand, and touching the side of Kimarous blade with her middle and index fingers, she gently pushes it down away from her throat.

Tala: You should go see Daje.

With this Tala steps past Kimarous and starts to walk away, tracking her movements Kimarous speaks up.

Kimarous: Where are you going?
Tala: Just making a quick sweep of the area.

And with that Tala slowly disappears in the night. Kimarous keeps his gaze upon her as long as possible, a flash of lighting reflecting in his eyes. He then turns his attention away and runs off.

Meanwhile deep within the city there is screaming and crying as we see a body break through a glass window. People from the ground steer in disbelief at the body that fell a good ten stories before hitting the ground and turning to dust. People are dialing on their cell phones, but it soon becomes clear that the police are already on their way. It’s only a matter of minutes until police arrive and start to secure the area. One officer in particular opens the door of a police car and steps out. She walks straight towards what was a body. Having a slim physique, shoulder length red hair, and green eye pupils. She wears a blue shirt, dark grey pants, black shoes, and a brown trench coat.

As she kneels down to check the body, we see that the people around are starting to clear out, continuing their way home out of the storm. Looking over the remains she comments that something isn’t right. Just as she’s about to leave, something catches her attention in the corner of her eye. Quickly going into pursuit of what she seen, she quickly catches to a man in an alley way. Ordering him to freeze, the man stops walking and turns around. Her expression very slightly shocks for no more then an second as she recognized this person, saying the name “Sykes”. As Sykes casually walks back towards the police lady, we see he has short brown hair and blue eye pupils. We see that he to is dressed in a blue police uniform with black riot armour covering his torso and some kind of neck piece on his neck. He stops just before reaching the young officer.

Sykes: Hello Janett.
Janett: Tell me why you did it, killed that person.
Sykes: It wasn’t no person.
Janett: Don’t give me that vampire crap. Supernatural beings are nothing but fairy tails made up for horror movies.
Sykes: *shakes his head* Janett, you must put your disbelieve aside. If not, some day it’ll get you killed.

Janett gets angered over the comment, taking it as some kind of threat.

Janett: I’d love to be able to put you behind bars, but with no evidence, I have no choice but to let you go.

Sykes turns around and continues on his way, fading into the dark he says the word “believe”. Janett turns and heads back to the crime area.

Checking back with Kimarous, we see he is in out of the weather, sitting on a chair in a well lit room. Across the table is a women looking to be of Asian descent, she has short green hair and mismatched eye pupils, one being green and the other being red. She appears to be wearing a dark grey "Matrix" style coat, a red halter top, green cargo pants, and black boots. As Kimarous recalls the events of Lazuli death, or at least what he seen, the lady lowers her head in sadness.

Kimarous: And well, that’s all I know Daje.
Daje: That’s terrible. Kima, I can only imagine how you must feel.
Kimarous: Next time I see the bastard I swear to god I’ll kill him.
Daje: *looks up* It’s hard to do, but please try to calm yourself Kimarous. We don’t want to make any rash decisions.

Kimarous clenches his fist in anger, but quickly calms himself down, agreeing with Daje. Moments later Tala enters the room, water dripping from her rain soaked hair and clothing. Kimarous immediately gives her the same distrusting stare as before.

Daje: See anyone?
Tala: Must have gotten away, sorry.

Tala leaves again, bringing Kimarous to turn his attention to Daje.

Kimarous: I don’t trust her.
Daje: *questioning look* Why?
Kimarous: It’s just... a feeling I have. Plus I still don’t like the fact she worked for Xion.
Daje: You mean was used by Xion. Colza went through something similar.

Kimarous remains silent, but it’s clear he’s on edge about Tala.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:47 pm

Chapter 4: Meeting

Getting close to daylight, Kimarous was left with no choice but to stay with Daje until the following night. As the storm subsided, the sun raises up from behind the mountain in the far distance on back of the city.

We now see a young looking male figure walking down the empty early morning streets. This person has slick red hair and orange eye pupils over which he wears a pair of sunglasses. He dresses in a dark grey hoddie, green sweat pants, and white shoes.

This young male quickly ducks into an alley where he meets up with another person. This person, also male, has shoulder-length platinum blond hair. He also has grey eye pupils and wears blue tinted glasses. His physique is slim and somewhat effeminate, his attire consists of a white professional suit with a blue bow tie and silver accessories, consisting of a ring on each hand and a watch.

Looking rather sunburned, the young figure speaks up and says “you need to develop a better resistance serum to this cursed daylight.” “Ah quite complaining” the suited guy responded in a serious tone. As the suited man turns to face the younger one, he asks the question “hows everything going”.

Younger man: It's getting increasingly difficult to capture supernaturals. With the number of disappearances happening, everybody has tightened their security.

The suited man looked unpleased with this and speaks in a angered tone saying “so you’ve failed me Kain”. “Hey, why don’t you do a better fucking job Silas” Kain snaps back in an annoyed voice. Looking angrier then before, Silas shouts back saying “don’t mouth off to me”. Looking ready to cut each others throats, Kain replies with a smirk saying “or what”. Nothing happens for a few seconds as both calm down.

Kain: See Silas, you need me.
Silas: Believe me, if I didn’t, you’d be dead.
Kain: Look, the half breeds are on high alert, as well as the vampires. I already think Quistis suspects something. The werewolves has started to move in packs. And to make things worse again, the streets has been crawling with vampire hunters in the nights.

Silas turns his back to Kain, taking a few steps. “We meet again in two days, I expect you to have something for me”, and with that Silas starts walking away. Kain simply turns his back as well, walking the opposite way.

A short time later, we see Kain arrive outside a dance/party club. Entering the building he makes his way throw the crowd of dancing people, arriving at an elevator. Beside the elevator is a sign that reads “special members only”.

Stepping into the elevator, he looks annoyed as the doors slowly closes. After a minute of descending accompanied with terrible music, the elevator comes to a gently stop and the doors slowly open. Just as Kain is about to step out, a female figure blocks his path.

Looking to be of African descent, this girl has black hair that is oddly cut between two completely different styles. The left side is a buzz cut, the right side however has medium length hair with a long bang in the front. Her yellow eye pupils also stand out as an unusual color. She is seen wearing a black tank top, grey cargo pants, and brown military boots accompanied with bandoleers of mini gun ammunition across her torso. Seen in holsters attached to her belt are two pistols, one on either side of her waist. On the floor behind her, rest a mini gun.

“Got a little sunburn there” the women said in a suspecting tone as she made sure Kain had nowhere to go. “I’m not in the mood” Kain replied somewhat angrily as he stepped forward, although after one step his path was blocked once again. “Mind explaining why you was out in the sun” the women questioned. His temper raising, “cause I fucking choose to be” Kain snapped back. "Oh, attitude" The women calmly replied.

Having enough, Kain steps forward once again only for the women to lay her hand on his chest and give him a gentle push back into place. “You didn’t happen to see anything, did you” she questioned Kain. In a annoyed tone, Kain replies with a angered “no” before pushing the women's hand aside and walking on. Watching Kain closely, she thinks to herself “you know more then your letting on”. When Kain is out of sight, she casually walks over, picking up the mini gun before going in a hall leading in the opposite direction.

Checking back with Kain, we see him enter a partly lite room. The half where people walk in, site down, or report is lite up. The other half of the room is very dark, almost completely black, all to be seen is about half a table with a hand and part of an arm that fades into the dark side of the room.

“So Kain” a figure, unseen in the darkness, speaks up, “How did things go?”. Kain, bowing before he spoke, “very well, the half vampire Lazuli has been killed, beheaded.” Twiddling around a chess piece in his only visible hand, he replies in a pleased tone “good work.” He instantly follows up the complement with an order to report what he knows.

Kain: These disappearances are a mystery sir. Everybody including the half breeds and werewolves has taken extra safety measures. Even vampire hunter appear to be more careful. Everybody is blaming everybody else, but no one can confirm who or what is happening. If this keeps up, all hell may soon break loose.

The hidden figure thanks Kain for his report and orders him to leave, Kain takes another bow and does so. Angered, the figure clenches the chess piece in his hand and slams his fist on the table. “Daje, your time is coming. But for now, whoever it is that’s picking off vampires are going to pay with there lives when I find them.”

Outside the door, Kain grins as he walks away. Thinking to himself as he walks “if only you knew”.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:48 pm

Chapter 5: Memories.

As hours of the night pass, we see a women walking through a hall. With long brown hair she wears white thong undergarments underneath a black fishnet tank top and a dark grey miniskirt. As we zoom around to face her, we see her eye pupils are mismatched, one red and the other a bloodshot blue. Almost to the end of the hall, she gently pushes a door open, entering a neatly kept room. In this room are several stands, each one with a picture of a different person. Approaching the picture of a young man, the women kneels down, bowing her head.

Women: (sad whisper) Oh Ledah, why did have to leave so soon after we met?

As she now keeps her thoughts to herself, another figure enters the room and takes a similar kneeling stance in front of a picture of Lazuli. The women glaces over to see Kimarous, as Kimarous starts to glance over, the women quickly turns back pretending as if she didn’t see him. Kimarous whispers some last farewells to his deceased sister and stands up.

“You still miss him don’t you” Kimarous questioned, not looking back at the women. She has a look of surprise at first, not expecting Kimarous to speak. After a second she sighs and replies “I visit this place every day”. Kimarous turns to face the young women, he then walks over laying his hand on her shoulder. “I admit I miss them to Colza, but it has been four years, you have to let it go.” Looking up at Kimarous, her feeling start to mix with anger yet sadness.

Colza: My mother died shortly after birth, my father was killed, I was used by Xion, I’ve almost caused my own allies to die. I failed to stop Kiya and god knows how many people died cause Luther was awakened. Then I finally find someone I develop feelings for, and shortly after he’s killed by Lycaon. It’s just... not fair. I mean why am I cursed like this? Did I do something terrible in a past life or what?

Kimarous stands silent a for few seconds before speaking up.

Kimarous: I can’t answer those questions. Although this is life, there will be hard times and there will be good times. It’s one thing to develop to have ill feeling for someone or something, god knows I would like to meet my sisters killer face to face. But we can’t allow ourselves to live in the past. Life has to move forward for everyone, including you.

Kimarous lifts his hand from Colza’s shoulder and leaves the room, leaving Colza alone with her thoughts. When we see Kimarous again, it late night and he’s getting ready to leave once again. To see him away are Daje and Colza, the others are out making there rounds. “It’s sad you have to leave so soon” spoke Daje, “I know, I wish I could stay longer. But I can’t leave Guinevere and the group alone with what’s happening”. With that, Kimarous turns to leave when Daje hand grabs his shoulder, looking back Daje speaks up and says “don’t disappear on us”. After a pause, Kimarous smiles along with a nod before taking off into the darkness of the night.

Elsewhere in the city, we see Tala in the same club Kain was in. Taking the same elevator she makes her way down to the vampires lower level. As the door opens and Tala makes her way through the hall, she is met up with the same women who stopped Kain before. “Well hello Quistis” Tala said as she came to a stop. “Been a few weeks since you last checked in” Quistis questioned. “Daje had us kept busy, I couldn’t just vanish” Tala replied in a calm manner. As the two are about to talk, Kain walks by making Quistis give him another suspecting stare. Quistis watches Kain closely as he passes, instantly Tala knew something was up, but didn’t know what.

“Something wrong” Tala asked, but all she got in response was a quick “I’ll catch you later” before Quistis proceeded to follow Kain. At a complete lose of the situation, Tala proceeds forward, soon entering the half lite half dark room that Kain visited.

Unseen figure: Status.
Tala: Neither Daje or Abigail of the half vampire faction are responsible for these disappearances. I have searched all files, including restricted ones. I’ve also hacked there computer base and searched all files. Nothing.
Unseen figure: That leaves the humans or wolves.
Tala: Sir if I may, I’d like you to consider the possibility of this being a inside job. I met Quistis in the hall and she seems very suspicious over Kain.
Unseen figure: Is that so... if Kain is foolish enough to be the cause of this, he shall pay with his life.
Tala: Want us to bring him in for questioning.
Unseen figure: No, just keep watch on the half breeds.
Tala: Very well.

Tala does not bow as Kain did, she merely just walks out of the room.

Switching views to Kain once more, we see him walking alone through a dark alley. Keeping a distance, Quistis is seen following Kain. “If your linked with these disappearance Kain, I’ll make you pay myself” Quistis thought to herself as she moved stealthy behind Kain. With gun in hand, she chases Kain around a corner where she comes to a sudden halt as a expression of shock arises on her face. Standing maybe no more then a few feet in front of her are two fully transformed werewolves, growling and snarling as they look hungry, Kain though seems to have vanished.

There is only the sound of growls as nobody moves for a few seconds. The first move comes from Quistis as she raises her gun, through only a few unaimed shots are fired before one of the wolves jumps her, knocking her down and causing the gun to slip from her hands, sliding a short ways over the ground. On the ground, the beast above her, Quistis had managed to grab the beast massive jaws. She wrestles with the werewolf to keep it from biting down on her head. Through the commotion Quistis spots Kain standing on a balcony, watching with a grin on his face.

Quistis: Damn it, he’s just standing there enjoying this.

Putting full focus on the wolf, Quistis starts to push it’s jaws back and forth in a twisting motion soon breaking it’s neck. Quistis pushes the dead body off her and stands to her feet. Circling around her, the second wolf stocks Quistis. As it attacks making a jump at Quistis, she grabs two pistol and spins around firing one shot from each. The bullets both hit the wolf in the eyes, Quistis makes a quick lean to the side as the beast body fly’s past her, coming to a skidding stop on the ground. Quistis quickly looks to find Kain but he is already gone. Having lost her objective, Quistis retrieves her gun and heads back.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:48 pm

Chapter 6: Found Out.

Night seems to come early as clouds block out the evening sun, although dark it does not rain however. Deep within the city, in the lower section of a certain club, things are not quite as we see Quistis and Kain in the vampire faction leaders office.

Angered, we see Quistis slam her fist on the table before shouting “this son of a bitch almost got me killed!”. Kain, acting and speaking in a calm voice says “I don’t know who you seen last night, but it wasn’t me”. “Like hell it wasn’t!” Quistis angrily snaps back, looking back at Kain seemingly ready to rip him apart. As Quistis stands up straight and turns around, they are told to quite down from the figure in the shadows.

???: Quistis, you’ve never lied to me before and has done well. I would like to believe you, but it’s your word against his. With what’s going on, we can’t afford to be sending the wrong vampires to their death. Both of the werewolves that attacked you are dead, so it’s your word against his.

“I don’t believe this bullshit” Quistis says before turning to see Kain stepping towards the door. “Hey where are you going?” Kain stops and looks at Quistis. “You have nothing to hold me here with, no proof I’ve betrayed my kind in any way. Now if you excuse me, I have things to do.” The man in the shadows gives the ok for Kain to go, and he does so. Quistis looks back to the figure in the shadows, in a calmer and serious tone, she says “he is responsible for this.” There is a short pause and the unseen figure speaks up again, “If you get proof of it, consequences will be met.”

As the sky ever darkens as true night descends upon the planet, we check in with Kimarous as he steps out of his room and walks down the hall. Walking along, he meets up with Theo and Guinevere, stopping to ask them a question, he says “where is everybody?” Guinevere speaks up, “well Skye has left again, you know him, he don’t stay still long.” Cutting into what Guinevere was saying, Theo tells Kimarous that Marcus and Sarah was out back training. Looking down with an annoyed expression, Guinevere slaps Theo across the back of the head. “Don’t cut people off Theo.” Rubbing the back of his head, Theo quickly apologizes. With his head lowered, Kimarous speaks up saying “she hasn’t returned yet?” Theo and Guinevere look up to Kimarous, being the first to reply Guinevere suggest the possibility that the girl in question has gone back to the werewolf faction. Kimarous however disagrees. “With what she told us of how she was treated, I doubt she’d go back. I’m going to see if Marcus and Sarah have heard anything.”

Switching to a view outside the church, we see a male figure that has dark brown, almost black hair and deep maroon eye pupils. He wears a brown leather jacket(patched, like 25y/o adult Lambo's) with a black shirt underneath and black cargo jeans. “Is that the best you got?” questions a girl with short black hair and pink eye pupils. She wears a dark blue sports bra with a black high-cut long sleeve jacket open over it, and black fatigues and boots.

“Give me a break Sarah, your good at this.” Sarah smirks and rushes in. The male figure manages to parry some punches and attempts a high kick. Sarah ducks under preforming a sweep kick, tripping the man off his feet. The male flips back up, quickly bending down as Sarah kicked him in the stomach. “Come on Marcus” she said confidently, however her smile fades as Marcus had grabbed hold of her leg. Marcus pulls Sarah back, and starts to swing her around. After several rotations Marcus releases Sarah throwing her back towards the church.

Stepping out of the church, Kimarous has to react quick as he catches Sarah in his arms, spearing her a hard smack into a wall. Looking to see who caught her, Sarah smiles while saying “hello Kima.” With a faint smile, Kimarous replies “Looks like I arrived at a good time, I want to know if you or Marcus has spotted Raisin.” Both walk over to Marcus and starts discussing Raisin’s disappearance.

Reaching midnight, Quistis again tracks Kain through the empty city streets. Keeping a longer distance back then before, she doesn’t appear to be spotted. Soon, Quistis witnesses what she wanted to see, Kain and his partner Judas in action. Judas has messy blond hair and yellow eye pupils. He dresses in a brown jacket, white undershirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes. He also wears red wristbands, a subtle indication of his affiliation with Kane.

I have you now you traitorous bastard. Alright Kain, the games up, I have you.” Taking a few steps forward, Quistis quickly feels a sharp blade touch the back of her neck. Kain looks up to her with a grin, “no, I have you.” We see it’s Aerric who has his blade axe to Quistis neck, “I’m surprised you’d be caught so easily” he said. Aerric grins and is about to put an end to Quistis when he received a strong punch to the face from Tala. Quistis and Tala exchange glances, giving each other a nod, and Quistis opens up her mini gun on Kain as Tala focuses on Aerric.

Aerric, annoyed with the interference, charges back in swinging his blade at Tala. Tala jumps over the swing, making a spin in the air, and this time delivering a kick to Aerric’s face. She then rushes in following up with a firm knee strike to Aerric’s stomach. Taking a few steps back, Aerric recovers and runs back in planning to tackle Tala. Tala jumps, kicking herself off the back of Aerric’s head, landing safely as he stumbled forward. “You should have left Lazuli alone” Tale spoke in a serious tone. Aerric look back at Tala, angry as hell. “You wanted the half breeds dead yourself no more then four years ago.” Tala show a serious and angered look towards Aerric. “That was then, this is now.”

At this time we see Kain being chased by a line of bullets. As Kain runs past a parked car, the bullet line follows him, a few bullets hitting the gas tank and causing an explosion. Kain quickly ducks behind the corner of a building, only to find the alley he entered is a dead end. “(tDamn her and that damn fucking mini gun.” Reaching into his pockets, he takes out two shuriken. When the gunfire breaks, Kain jumps out from his cover, throwing both with a few seconds delay between them.

Quistis quickly avoids the first, then the second, only to see Kain jumping at her with dual switchblade knifes. Quistis quickly discards the mini gun, grabbing both Kain’s wist, falling back with Kain falling on top of her. “I’ve had enough of you Quistis” and Kain proceeds to push the knifes down. To Kain’s surprise though, Quistis is able to over power him and push the knifes back up. “To bad Kain, cause I’ll be around a long time.” Quistis pushes Kain up enough that she can roll him over, putting herself on top. As Quistis is about to attack, she is struck with a sudden large amount of pain, Kain gives her a solid punch and climbs to his feet. “Good work Judas.” Judas does not reply however, only thinks to himself “sorry Quistis.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:49 pm

Chapter 7: Proof.

Kain approaches Quistis, he stands above her with a grin on his face. “Quistis, you should of just let it be. You where so determined however to find the kidnapper, well here I am.” Quistis puts aside her painful expression and looks up at Kain seriously. “You bastard, you won’t get away with this.” Kain looks somewhat serious, slowly lifting his foot up and strongly stomping down on Quistis chest. Quistis eyes widen with pain as she coughs up some blood. "And who's going to stop me, Fraid. Please, he's only in the position he's in thanks to being Xion's pet. If Tala decided not to get involved with the half breeds, she'd be leading instead of him."

Kain starts to walk around Quistis with a grin until he hears Quistis ask who. Kain looks slightly surprised at this. “Who is it Kain? You have no reason to betray us on your own, who are you working for Kain?” Kain finishes his circle around Quistis and lets out a slight grin. “That’s my business, now goodbye Quistis.”

Kain gets one of his switchblade knifes, he gives it a few twirls in his hand before grasping it tightly and forcing it down upon Quistis. The tip of the blade is mere inches away from Quistis body when it stops in it’s path. Gaining a overlook of what happened, we see Quistis has grabbed Kain’s wrist just in time. Kain and Quistis struggle against each other, with Quistis have the advantage in strength. In mid struggle Quistis is now the one showing a grin making Kain question what she’s smiling about. Quistis replies with a thank you which confuses Kain. “Fraid said he wanted proof, now he has it.”

Using Kain’s moment of surprise, Quistis kicks Kain in the stomach, flipping him overhead. Quistis then stands up, brushing the dirt off her clothing. “Careless Kain.” Quistis reaches into one of her pockets and pulls out a small recording device, she then slips it away again. Kain yells out “Damn you!” and gives Judas a nod as he gets to his feet. Judas and Kain rushes in together before splitting up. Judas swings a black sling bag containing a cinder block at Quistis. Quistis quickly grabs Judas wrist however. Quistis gives Judas a firm look and says “if you stick with Kain, you’ll end up dead.”

Quistis shows a serious expression towards Judas before ducking under a slash from Kain. Still grasping Judas wrist, Quistis drags him down with her. Quistis then shifts her body and flips herself onto Judas while pushing him on the bottom. As Kain comes in on the attack again, Quistis pushes her elbow back striking him in the face. The fight so far seems to of happened in slow motion as Judas finally hits the ground with Quistis pinning him down. Quistis proceeds to grab a 9mm pistol and shoot Kain in the stomach before flipping the gun around and hitting Judas in the face to knock him out. Quistis then stands up, she turns to face her foe. “Give up now Kain, I won’t make things to painful if you do.”

Switching views we see Aerric and Tala inside a large building, it appears to be some sort of warehouse and is rather dark. There are a lot of piping and other metal objects such as scalloping laying around. Above there are metal walkways.

One the floor we see Tala jumping back to the left, then to the right, each time avoiding a strike from Aerric’s axe. Aerric keeps Tala on the defense, refusing to give an opening. It isn’t long until Tala is backed up against a wall. Aerric thinks he has Tala and brings the axe overhead, just as he is about to slash down, Tala jumps up out of the way of Aerric’s horizontal swing. Tala grabs one of the floor beams and flips herself up on the walkways. She the reaches for her AK 47.

“No you don’t.” Aerric uses his axe, and with one good swing he slices through the walkways supports. The walkway then starts to bend and break apart, crashing down to the floor with Tala in the middle of the ruble. Aerric stands his ground and spots some of the fallen walkway moving. As Tala pushes the ruble off her, her face quickly shocks as she instantly begins to duck down. We see Aerric’s axe just missing Tala’s head, coming so close as to cut off a few stands of hair. Tala has now found an opening, she plans to take advantage of this and starts to push herself forward when a small explosive device lands between her and Aerric.

The resulting explosion blows both Tala and Aerric back into separate walls. Then from the smoke and darkness, we see a tall figure approach Tala. Looking to be around 7 feet, he has spiky fiery hair (with many shades of red, yellow and orange, styled like fire), gas mask with red lenses, and a full body specialized suit which is styled after fire.

This figure stands over the injured Tala for a few seconds. He the reaches to his side and pulls out a sword with a fire decorated handle. He proceeds to force the blade into Tala’s mouth and a little ways down her throat, careful not to damage her. The figure then begins to burn the sword resulting in a lot of pain for Tala.

“Stop!!” yells a voice from the warehouse entrance. The tall man stops his attack, pulling the sword from Tala’s mouth, but keeping it now pointed at her head. He then turns towards the warehouse entrance where another man stands. This man has messy brown hair and dark blue eyes. He wears an over sized black hoodie with a skull on the back, baggy black pants, and black sneakers. As this newcomer approaches the tall man, he asks “who are you?” The newcomer stops a small distance away from the tall figure. "I... ar Billy Zetsubou. And you will not kill her."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. EmptyNovember 1st 2009, 10:30 pm

Chapter 8: Quistis in trouble.

Our chapter starts with a overlook of inside the warehouse where Pyrus, Tala, and Billy are. We see the place is destroyed, Tala is injured and Pyrus stands above her with a sword directed at her head. In a opening in the warehouse, Billy is seen slowly walking up to Pyrus. Billy approaches Pyrus standing close to him. "Let her go." Pyrus looks at Billy for a moment and lowers his sword, suddenly in a quick move Pyrus makes a punch for Billy's face. Billy spotted the attack coming and caught Pyrus fist in his palm. "I'd rather not fight." With this Pyrus gives a slight grin and backs down. "Billy Zetsubou, the soul survivor of the attack on the werewolf Lycaon." Still with a firm expression. "So you know me." Pyrus gives a slight nod. "There isn't many of us who haven't heard about you, you've become a sort of legend over these past years." "Well don't expect anything special" said Billy as he glanced down at Tala. "You could say I was just lucky." "Lucky." Pyrus turns his attention back to Tala. "That's disappointing." Pyrus then raises sword before thrusting it forward.

Staring certain doom in the face, Tala closes her eyes expecting the end. A clashing sound is heard and after a few seconds, Tala opens her eyes, finding Pyrus sword driven into the floor less then a inch from her face. "Billy, you want this vampire to live. As a fellow vampire hunter, why is that?" Pyrus turns to Billy awaiting his answer. "She is no threat to us." Billy implied. Pyrus lifts his sword back up slightly, dangling over Tala's face, ready to strike her down if she moved. "Her profile says otherwise Billy." Looking as if Pyrus isn't going to back down, Billy starts slowly reaching for his weapon to defend Tala if needed. However the motion is unable to get past Pyrus closely watching eye. "You willing to die for those you yourself are trying to kill?" Billy, a fixed gaze on Pyrus. "For those who doesn't deserve to die." Pyrus retracts his weapon, putting it away as he started to walk towards Billy. "She's all yours then" he commented as he casually walked past into dark.

At this time we see Aerric is back up, still hidden in the shadows out of Billy's view. He watches as Billy kneels down to access Tala's injuries. Billy helps Tala sit up. "How are you?" Tala smirks a little before replying. "Who would have thought we'd be on the same side four years ago." Billy grins slighting. "The world works in strange ways." Just after saying this Tala quickly turns her head, examining a darkened area of the warehouse. She watches closely, though no movement is seen. "What is it?" Tala doesn't answer Billy right away, instead keeps her gaze on the dark area. In a sudden and quick move, Tala pulls Billy down as the familiar double edged axe fly's past Billy, sticking into a pillar behind him. As Billy began to stand, Aerric runs out of the shadows ramming Billy with his shoulder. Aerric continues to run, pushing Billy clear across the warehouse floor before ramming him into a brick wall. The force of the blow is strong enough to put Billy, despite his higher then average endurance, into great pain. Aerric stands before the stunned Billy, he then quickly jumps up into the air causing a approaching Tala to miss with her attack and run under him. With a mid air maneuver, Aerric spins his body around and kicks Tala back against the same wall Billy was rammed into. "Look how weak you are Tala, befriending these humans. Your no better then the half breeds themselves."

Aerric walks over to the pillar his axe had stuck into, he removes it leaving a large gash in said pillar. He glances up at the aggravated Tala and grins. "Truth hurts doesn't it. You spend to much time around these humans and you become like them, you inherit there weakness. However, it's not to late Tala. Kill him, and you'll live." Tala looks with anger in her eyes at Aerric. "Screw you Aerric." Aerric sighs. "Well, I tried". He starts slowly walking towards the weakened Tala and Billy, the tip of his axe digging into the floor and leaving a long scrapping cut. He then notices something and stops his approach.

Outside, Quistis stands over a downed Kain, one of her secondary fire arms in hand, ready to finish Kain off. Just as she is about to pull the trigger, Aerric breaks through the warehouse wall making a approach at Quistis. As Quistis focus shifts, Kain springs himself up to land a stunning punch to Quistis before rolling out of the way. Aerric approaches and with a strong horizontal slash, there is a splatter of blood. Looking at a pair of feet, we see blood dripping down on the surrounding ground. As we overlook the area, we see Quistis standing, holding a armless shoulder. The severed arm on the ground beside her. "So close Quistis." Quistis looks back at Kain, who has gotten back to his feet. "You almost had me, you defeated both me and Judas without much effort, but it looks like you wasn't a third member. Now, I can't have the vampire factions knowing what you've discovered. Goodbye Quistis." Kain takes a shuriken and gives it a toss into the air. As this happens Aerric kicks Quistis in the back of the knee causing her to drop down, he then grabs her by the hair and her still connected arm. As the shuriken drops, Kain kicks it at the handle end and the blade fly through the air, striking Quistis in the chest. Quistis spits out blood, then falls face first to the ground after Aerric releases her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: Annihilation.   Dark Wars: Annihilation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: Annihilation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: Justin's Fanfictions-
Jump to: