The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonball Unleashed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Dragonball Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:45 am

Right, well this will be where I'm posting the fic. I'll ask you all not to post in this section.

Dragonball: Unleashed - Prologue

-------------------------Space Station------------------------------

Two Saiyans are seen walking in a space pod-launching bay; one is seen to be young, at the age of about 10, the other appears to be in his early 30’s. The younger Saiyan is the spitting image of the other; they share a similar hairstyle, black hair, standing up at one side, while the other side is relatively tamed. They also have similar faces; the older Saiyan’s is more hardened and battle scarred though.

Young Saiyan: “What’s up Dad? What are we doing here? Are we trying to escape? Why do you look so sad?”

The younger Saiyan questioned his dad, being curious about what's going on, on the last question a tone of worry could be heard in his voice.

The older Saiyan didn’t reply straight away, he simple hugged his son.

Older Saiyan: “Raz, my son, know that I will always love you.”

With that the elder Saiyan teleported behind his son, and delivered a swift chop to the back of his neck. He then hastily made his way to a near by space pod, put Raz inside, and launched it. The preset coordinates would take him to a planet in a far away system.

The older Saiyan mused: “And now, for him…” as he scratched the back of his head in thought.

When suddenly a voice from behind him spoke up.

???: “Who, me?”

At that the Saiyan span around, terrified, to see an alien floating in front of him. The alien had red scaly skin, with brown spins running down his back from his forehead; he had these spines on his knuckles and elbows also. He has slits for nostrils and fiery red eyes, his teeth are more like fangs giving the impression of some kind of lizard or dragon. His voice was a deep and raspy hissing when he spoke:

“You actually think I would permit you to escape?”

The mysterious creature chuckled.

”You're as foolish as ever Murdok...”

Murdok: Crap! I have to stall him so that Raz has time to escape!

His mind was racing, and he was sweating profusely.

???: “What’s the matter Saiyan?”

The alien teased while watching Murdok closely.

“Given up already?”

Murdok: What! So maybe he didn’t notice Raz’s pod! “ Not on your life!”

In an effort to buy time, Murdok charged right up at the alien, unleashing a furious flurry of attacks on him, ending with a double axe handle. The alien, being far stronger and faster than Murdok, dodged all his attacks, laughing.

???: “AHAHAHA is that all you’ve got?”

The strange alien smirked.

“I see why you were trying to run”

Murdok made a snarling noise back at his opponent.

Murdok: A direct assault doesn’t seem to be working out here…

Murdok curled his hands at his side, in a Galic Gun like stance, and began charging a blue ball of energy.

The alien grinned at Murdok

???: “What’s this, you’re preparing some kind of energy attack? Well it won’t work.”

Murdok grinned right back

Murdok: “Wanna bet? PROTON CANNON FIRE!!”

The Saiyan then flung his arms forward unleashing the beam.

Just to prove his point, the lizard like alien took the blast head on, as the smoke cleared laughing was heard.

???: “Do you see what I mean?”

He then charged in faster than Murdok could see, and beat him away with a backhand to his face. Murdok fell slumped against the wall. The Alien quietly observed him for a while, when he was satisfied that the Saiyan was dead, he left.

???: Oh well, that scum was a thorn in my side for too long anyway.

---------------------3 days later on an unknown planet----------------------

Raz: “Oww my head!”

Raz groaned as he opened his eyes,

“Wait! What am I doing here!?”

He then found a note his father had scrawled hurriedly and left for him on his lap. It read:

Dear Raz, we are going to have to split up and lay low for a while, or else we will be discovered. It is important that you do not try to find me, I will come to you as fast as is possible.

Raz: "No, dad…"

Tears streamed freely down the boy's face as he read the last words.

He wanted his dad...

…He needed his dad.

Clenching his fists tightly as he tried to hold his tears back, he suddenly looked directly up at the sky and screamed.

Raz: "DAD! WHY DID YOU SEND ME HERE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:49 am

So, our Saiyan warrior has crashed on a strange planet he knows nothing about, not to mention the traumatic experience he had concerning his father. What will he encounter on this strange new world? Find out now, on Dragonball: Unleashed!

Episode 1: A new Friend

---------------Unknown Planet-----------------

After 3 days of wallowing around in self-pity, the young Saiyan, Raz, decided it was time to find something to eat.

He checked his scouter to find the nearest city, and started flying towards it, only to fall right back on the ground from lack of energy.

Raz: “Damn, it really must have been a while since I last ate, guess I kinda lost track of time.”

Raz began the long walk to the city, after an hour he really felt the exhaustion, it was far greater than he had ever experienced, the lack of food and nourishment was making him weak.

Once he finally made it into a city, he looked around for anything where he might be able to buy something to eat; unfortunately, all the signs were in a language he couldn’t understand.

He made his way through the busy crowds of people (Note: The natives look like humans, and have the same clothes as Earthlings, except there are other races of aliens with their own styles of clothing etc. think of it as a multicultural planet.), and picked a store that had the aroma of food wafting around it. Raz entered the store, and found that it was a bakery, he walked up to the counter with his mouth watering, and collapsed on the floor.

Later Raz woke up spread-eagled on the corner of the street, with a loaf of bread on his stomach, his eyes opened wide and he grinned ecstatically, and began to wolf down the bread.

Raz: “Mmm the peopmm mmsure are kind mmere”

Then he found a note that was laid on top of him.
Dear customer, the bread was on the house, but he had to move you out of the store because you were scaring some of the customers, please come again soon. Smile

Not fully rejuvenated, but now at least he had a little energy, he began to walk around, looking for more sustenance, when suddenly he got jumped by a gang of local thugs, two were very humanoid, one looked like a human fish hybrid.

Thug 1: “What do ya think you’re doing here, ya mug”

Thug 2: “Wait a sec, he look like one of them Saiyans ay”

Thug 3(human-fish guy): “Yeah, you’re right there, he does look like a Saiyan”

All of the thugs smirked

Thug 2: “Well anyway, hand over all yer valuables before this gets ugly”

Raz: “I don’t know who you think you are, but if you know I’m a Saiyan, yet you persist to talk to me like that, let alone try to mug me. Then you must be very stupid people; and with you three here, it already has gotten ugly.”

He said before bursting out laughing

Thug 1: “Right! That’s it! Nobody talks to the Rattle Snakes like that!”

And so all 3 thugs charged in on Raz, who was so surprised by their speed, that he was knocked clean of his feet by a single punch.

The thugs surround Raz and start kicking and beating him, and generally just trying to inflict pain any way they can, when suddenly they all get thrown away from him, and a 12 year-old boy is seen standing in front of Raz. This boy has wavy blue hair (which is similar in style to Kid Gohan’s SSJ hair) and golden eyes He is wearing a blue tank top with black baggy pants, wears an open red jacket over the top of his tank top with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

???: “What’s this? The Rattle Snakes picking on a little boy.”

He said with a grin.

The boy rushed in and punched the first thug in the face, hard, sending him flying, then he did a spin kick, hitting another thug in the face. He finally stared menacingly at the final thug, who was shitting himself at this point. The thug clumsily picks up his friends, and runs as fast as he can.

Raz: “Thanks…for…the help.”

Raz said while coughing.

???: "Anytime my friend, the name’s Cage."

Raz: "Raz"

Raz managed to get out, before passing out again

Cage: “A pleasure to meet y-” Oh, he’s passed out “Hehehe, must have been a long day for him”

----------------Several Hours Later------------------

Raz woke up in a dark room, he tried to get up, but fell quickly, causing many things to fall over.

Cage: “Ah, so you’re finally up huh.”

He flicked a switch and a light came on, revealing the mess on the floor, and Raz underneath it.

“Well I have some food for you, although if what I’ve heard about Saiyans are true, it won’t be nearly enough. Hahaha”

Raz’s face lit up.

Raz: “Oh boy! Any food is greatly appreciated my friend.”

Although it suddenly darkened again

“I’m sorry for the mess though, I’ll clean it right up.”

Cage: “Not to worry, you need food, I’ll clean it up later.”

As Raz and Cage sat down for dinner, they exchanged stories from each other’ pasts

Cage: “Well Raz, I live alone, both of my parents passed away a long time ago, I still miss them, but it doesn’t hurt as bad anymore. I received training in martial arts from my father before he died, it helps me remember him when I fight, so I kept it up to become stronger.”

Raz: “Wow, that’s sad, I know how you feel. I crashed here a few days ago, after my dad sent me away so that we could escape an evil tyrant, he is unbelievably strong, but I don’t think he knows that I’m here, so I should be safe.”

Raz sighed

Raz: “I don’t even know if I’ll ever see him again…Which reminds me, I don’t even know what planet I’m on.”

Cage: “Oh well, I’d be glad to officially welcome you to Cannovar”

Raz: “Oh cool, Is there anything I should know about this planet?”

Cage: “Well, because of the powerful gravity on this planet, we Cannovarians are about as strong as you Saiyans are.”

Raz: “Ah, well that explains how that gang was so mugh stronger than I thought…”

Cage: “You’re a Saiyan right, so then you love to fight?”

Raz: “Yeah, if you’re wondering about before, I only lost because I was so tired.”

Cage: “No, that’s not what I was getting at. We’re having a Martial Arts tournament in about a month, you could help me train for it, and even join if you like.”

Raz: “Oh yeah! You can count me in!”

Our hero has made a friend, in much the same circumstance he is in, and now he’s found out about a Martial Arts tournament that he will be participating in. Training starts tomorrow, on Dragonball: Unleashed!

EDIT: Sorry guys, but I just realised I never posted chapter 2. So here it is.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cpt. Jack Sparrow on July 8th 2010, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:50 am

Raz and Cage have trained hard over the last month for the tournament, now both are looking forward to it, and have their own aspirations to win.

Episode 3: The Martial Arts Tournament

Cage: “So Raz, think you’re ready to take me on in the big stage?”

Raz: “Haha, you better bet on it. Speaking of which, how long will it take us to get there?”

Cage: “…Shit”

Cage suddenly bursts off at top speed.

Raz: “DAMN IT CAGE! WE HAD BETTER NOT BE LATE!”

Raz speeds off in the same direction as Cage.

--------------------Later, evening-------------------------

We see a man in his mid 30s sitting at a desk trying to explain to someone that they can’t bring weaponry into the tournament

Man (behind the desk): “I don’t care if you really, really want to use guns, the fact of the matter is that you can’t”

He wipes sweat from his brow as he sighs deeply

“Ok, registration is ov-”

At that moment Cage hits the ground like a bomb, and runs over to the desk quickly

Cage: “I *pant* would like *pant* to register.”

Man: “Well it’s your lucky day, you’re just in ti-”

At that moment Raz hurtles out of the sky, and ‘lands’ close to where Cage did.

Raz: “Ah *pant* thank god *pant*we’re not late.”

Raz sighs deeply.

“Phew.”

Cage: “The name’s Cage, and this is Raz. We’re enrolling in the tournament.”

Man: “Ok, but you two are the last two. ”

Suddenly the man shouted to no one in particular.

“THE LAST TWO, THEN I’M GOING HOME!”

Raz and Cage: >____>

----------------------------At a hotel---------------------------------

Raz and Cage have just booked a room at a near by hotel.

Raz: “That was too close, we nearly missed out on the whole tournament.”

Cage: “Well…We didn’t…”

Raz: >__> “If I hadn’t have reminded you before, we would never have made it here in time. We would have missed the whole thing. And now I’m so damn hungry.”

Cage: “Here.”

He throws a credit card to Raz.

“Knock yourself out.”

Raz: Staring at the card with tears in his eyes

“Consider yourself redeemed.” Very Happy

--------------------5 hours later, back at the hotel--------------------------

The door creaks open, and we see a deformed silhouette of Raz walk through the doorway.

Cage flicks the light on and his jaw drops.

We see Raz wearing a leopard skin Pimp jacket with a fluffy white collar, dark sunglasses, leather pants, and an elaborate pink hat with beautiful feather sticking out.

Cage tried to say something, but couldn’t find any words

Cage: “ugh ahh ngg”

He regained the ability to speak

“Raz…”

Raz: “Yes?”

Cage: “Where is my credit card?”

Raz then throws what appears to be confetti at Cage

Cage’s eyes widen in shock
“You didn’t…”

Raz: “The shop keeper asked me to give you this”

Raz holds out a piece of paper

Cage looks at it and says nothing.

Cage: “Gah!”

Raz recoils slightly

Cage scrunches the paper in his fist.

“The bill… IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAAAND!”

Raz: “Is… Is that a lot?”

Cage lunges at Raz, but Raz dodges.

Cage: “Return everything… Now!”

Raz: “Even the hat?”

Cage: “Especially the hat”

Raz: “Even the coat?”

Cage: “YES THE GOD DAMN COAT. Take everything back damn it Raz!”

Raz: “Oh… Fine”

--------------------------The Next Day-------------------------

Cage: “Raz!”

Raz: *Flinches* “What?”

Cage: “Remind me never to give you a credit card, ever again.”

Raz: “Haha, you don’t really mean that.”

Cage >__> “Oh but I do…”

Raz: “Well, lets go to the tournament hall, we don’t want to be late today. We might miss the prelims.”

Cage: “Right.”

Cage and Raz are making their way towards the hall when suddenly.
Voice: “Oi, you”

The official said accusingly pointing at Raz.

“Think you’re being smart do you.”

Raz: “Wait, what? I mean no.”

Official: “Well take that armor off, armor isn’t allowed”

Raz: “Oh, well that’s fair enough I guess.”

Raz struggles with his armor for a few seconds before finally taking it off.

Raz: “There. Happy now?” -.-

Official: “Carry on boys.”

The pair continue to the main hall where the preliminary rounds are being held, and make their way through the crowd inside. They were just in time. The announcer is standing on one of the 4 stages, about to speak. He is a young lively man you seems to have little experience with tournament, and is somewhat flustered with the mic.

Announcer: “Helooo everybody! It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the 42nd Martial Arts tournament! We have plenty of powerful contestants this year. So even the preliminary rounds should be enjoyable to witness. Can everyone please make their way to one of the boxes around the room and take a number so we can get this party started.”

Well the Preliminary rounds are about to start. Will Raz and Cage have any competition, and will they have to fight each other right off the bat? Find out next time, on Dragonball Unleashed!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:51 am

Episode 4: The Preliminary Rounds

At the 8 boxes placed strategically around the hall, fighters were politely taking their respective numbers one at a time.

Announcer: Ah. Thank god this is going so smoothly.

“I was worried that there was going to be some trouble.”

Random fighter: “What the hell is taking so long!”

Raz: “Shut up, we’re going as fast as we can up here!”

Random fighter: “You’ve got quite a mouth on you boy, you should watch it if you know what’s good for you!”

Raz: “IS THAT A THREAT!”

Random fighter: “IS THAT A CHALLENGE!”

The announcer quickly looks the other way and starts whistling

Announcer: Yup, nice and smooth.

--------------------A few minutes later--------------------------

“Alright! Now that everyone has his or her respective numbers, I will ask you to please make your way to the stage with your number. Stage 1 is numbers 1 through 50, stage 2 is numbers 51 through to 100, 3 is 101 to 150, and Stage number 4 is 151 to 200.”

“Two members from each Stage will advance to the finals! Happy fighting!”

Raz and Cage both made their way to Stage 2, Raz was number 60, where as Cage was number 89.

Cage: “Good thing we don’t have to fight each other yet huh Raz.”

Raz: “What’s the matter, scared? But I know what you mean, I’d rather fight you in the bigger ring, with no time limit. Like you were telling me before.”

And so a few rounds go by, and then.

Official: “Will fighters 59 and 60 please step into the ring.”

Raz: “Well here I go.”

He jumps up onto the ring.

The other fighter, to Raz’s delight, is the guy who was mouthing to him earlier on.

Number 59: “Haha, I guess you’ll have to back up your big mouth now little boy.”

Raz: *steely glare* “I guess we’ll have to see.”

Official: “Begin!”

Number 59 shot in at Raz, but Raz was ready for him and side stepped to the right. The fighter then turned around and lunged at him again. Raz sidestepped again, this time to the left. Putting him back in his starting position.

Number 59: “Stop pussy-footing around and fight me!”

Raz: “Well if that’s what you really want.”

Raz shot in at his opponent and delivered a hard left knee straight to his gut, followed by a right hook, which sent him flying out of the ring.

Official: “Contestant 60 wins, ring out.”

Raz: “Done and dusted”

Raz said with a satisfied smirk, and jumped down from the ring.

A few fights later, and it’s Cage’s turn to shine.

Official: “Will numbers 89 and 90 please enter the ring.”

Cage: “Alright! Finally.”

Cage hopes onto the ring to find his opponent already waiting for him in a battle stance.

Cage: ^__^; “Jeez, you’re a little eager huh”

Fighter 90 merely grunts back at Cage.

Cage abruptly becomes very serious and slips into his fighting stance. He then rushes in at his opponent and attempts a left hook. His opponent dodges, and they trade blows for a bit before both flip backward to their starting positions.

Cage: “Hehehe. No more games!”

Fighter 90: “Wha-”

The fighter is cut off before he can finish his word by Cage’s fist digging into his stomach. Fighter 90 falls to the floor knocked out.

Official: “The winner is contestant 89 by knock out!”

Suddenly the hall shakes as we hear a loud crack. Everyone turns to see what made the noise, and gasps as they see a hole in the wall near stage 3. On the third Stage is a boy, about the same age as Raz and Cage. This boy has medium-long dark-brown hair, which stands up in the front and reaches his shoulders by a tip at the back. He has white pupils wears a red sleeveless shirt. Further he wears black pants (same substance as Goku/Gohan/Buu/...'s pants) and a blue denim vest. On his hands he wears black fingertip-less gloves and a black digital watch on his left wrist. He also wears black sport shoes with red stripes. He is also wearing a dumbstruck expression on his face.

Official: O________O “Ehm… Contestant 130 wins… Ring out….”

Contestant 130: “Sorry, I guess I used a little too much force with that punch…”

He then went to help out the guy he punched clean through the wall.

Cage: “Hmm. Looks like we might have a little competition at this tournament after all.”

Raz: “Yeah, I’m so pumped!”

The next fight we see is Raz’s last in the preliminary rounds

Official: “Will fighters 60 and 65 please enter the ring.”

Raz jumps onto the stage full of enthusiasm. His opponent is not as eager to fight. He has seen what Raz has done to some of his other opponents, and is praying the same doesn’t happen to him.

Raz speeds towards his opponent, who is actually shaking now, he then turns sharply leaving an after image. The other fighter is confused as all hell until he feels someone poke him on the back form behind. His eyes widen and he turns around quickly trying to punch Raz. As he turns around, he receives a hard kick to the face from above Raz’s afterimage. The kick sent him straight out of the ring, knocked out.
Raz lands as his after image fades, and does a victory sign.

Official: “Contestant 60 advances to the final round!”

Raz: “Haha, I wanted to advance with something special.”

Cage’s fight is directly after it.

Official: “The final match of Stage 2, Fighter 80 versus Fighter 89!”

*Raz and Cage high five as they pass*

Both Cage and his opponent get on the stage.

Fighter 80: Smile “Good luck.”

Cage: “Good luck yourself mate.”

Both take on fighting stances, and charge in at each other at the same time. There appears to be no clear winner as they both clash in the center, trading blow for blow. Until the other fighter breaks through Cage’s guard and smashes him along the ring. The fighter pursues and is flying above Cage, about to smash him down, when Cage puts his hands on the stage and flips himself up, kangaroo kicking his opponent in the gut. Acting quickly, Cage rams into Fighter 80 with his left elbow, and sends him flying out of the ring. Cage went over to help the fighter up.

Fighter 80: “Good fight, you really surprised me with that kick.”

Cage: “I never expected you to punch right through my guard like that, we’ll have to have a rematch sometime. I’m Cage by the way.”

Fighter 80: “Definitely, the name’s Finese (pronounced like finesse), catch ya ‘round”

And with that, he flew off.

Meanwhile, Contestant 130’s fight is coming to a close in Stage 3. Raz and Cage are watching closely, as they know who is going to win. It looks like Number 130 is about to be thrown out of the ring by a big burly guy, when suddenly he disappears.

Raz: “Wow, he’s quite fast you know. I bet that other guy has no clue where he is.”

Raz was correct as he appeared behind the big guy, who is looking around everywhere, and delivered a solid kick to his back. The kick sent him flying straight out of the ring, dazed slightly.

Official: “Well, I don’t know how he did it, but Fighter 130 has defeated last year’s champion and advanced to the finals!”

Raz walked over to the winner of the fight and offered a hand shake

Raz: “I’m Raz, congratulations on winning your fight. You’re quite the speedy little devil huh.”

Contestant 130: “Thanks, I was watching your fights too, yours and your friends. You guys are strong too. I look forward to fighting you.” Smile

He accepts the handshake.

“And the name’s Sly.”

The preliminary rounds are over; Raz and Cage have proceeded to the finals. The mysterious Sly has also advanced, how will the finals turn out? Find out next time, on Dragonball Unleashed!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:52 am

Episode 5: Matchmaking

Announcer: OKAAAY, listen up because we have our finalists. The following fighters will proceed to the next stage of this tournament, THE FINALS!

Crowd cheers.

“So without further adeu, let me introduce the eight finalists! From stage 1, we have Xar, and the defending champion, Bo!”

A short red alien (who looks a little like Burter) and a tall man (probably native to Cannovaria) who is wearing a blue gi step up onto the stage and stand next to the announcer.

“From stage 2, we have Raz, and Cage!”

Raz and Cage step up onto the stage as well.

“Jan, and Sly from stage 3!”

A young woman wearing a long white robe with a golden star on her back, steps up onto the stage, along with Sly.

“Last, but certainly not least, we have Pril and Terim from stage 4!”

A rough looking man with a long mangled beard and wearing leather steps up onto the stage, accompanied by a green lizard like creature.

The crowed cheers and applauds, and some officials wheel in a board with a tournament tree drawn on it. Another official is seen holding a box.

Raz: “What’s happening now?”

Cage: “They’re going to pair us up for matches.”

Raz: “Ah cool, but I’m bloody sick of waiting.”

Announcer: “So, now that we’re all here, lets start the drawing. I will call your names out one by one, when i call your name, you will come over here, and draw a number from the box, you number will determine your matchups. Ok? Well here we go: Bo.”

The tall man in the blue gi swaggers forward and draws a number from the box.

Bo (rather deep voice): “I have number two.”

Announcer: “Ok, Bo is number two.”

An official writes Bo’s name under the number 2 in the brackets.

“Cage, you’re next.”
Cage calmly walks up to the box, and picks number 1 out.

“Cage is number one.”

Cage: “Haha, you know it.”

Raz: “Oi, we haven’t even started yet.”

Playfully punches Cage in the arm,

“I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself.”

Cage: “We’ll see.”

Announcer: “Will Jan please come up and pick a number.”

The woman in the white robe walks up to the box, picks a number out, and hands it to the announcer.

“That’s number four. Pril, come over here.”

Pril: “Gah, no mannersss eh?”

The green lizard like creature makes his way over to the announcer. He reaches into the box and pulls out number 5.

“I have number five”

Pril walks off hissing quietly.

Announcer: “umm... Sorry sir, Raz, you’re up.”

Raz: “Ah about damn time.”

Raz walks briskly up to the box, and takes a number out.

Raz’s jaw drops when he sees the number.

Announcer: “That’s number eight”

Raz: “You mean I have to go last! GAH!”

Cage and Sly start laughing, while Raz storms back to them.

Announcer: “Sly, come up and pick a number.”

Sly approaches the box, and picks out a number.

Sly: “Heh, looks like I’m number 6. That makes the lizard guy my opponent.”

Pril: “What wasss that? Doesss no one on this planet have any ressspect?”

Sly: Slightly taken aback “Oh I’m sorry, I won’t do it again...”

Pril does his quiet hissing thing again.

Sly: “So Raz, looks like we’ll be fighting in the second round.”

Raz: “Yeah, if you beat Lizardman over there.”

Pril: “IT’SSS PRIL”

Raz: “Whatever, hahaha”

Cage: “You did that on purpose, didn’t you Raz...”

Raz: “Heheh, maybe.”

Announcer: “Hey Terim, you’re up”

The guy wearing a leather jacket and trousers made of material that looks like denim, walks over to pick a number.

Terim (has a gruff voice): “It’s number seven.”

Terim gives Raz a stern look before laughing and returning to his place.

Announcer: “Well Xar, you could come and pick a number, but it’s safe to assume it’s three. That puts you up against Jun.”

Jun eyes up Xar, and Xar does the same.

“SOOO we have our matchups, in the first round, we have Cage vs The defending champion Bo!”

Bo laughs arrogantly as the crowd cheers at his name.

“The second round gives us the beautiful Jun, against the red devil, XAR!”

Xar grins and gives the thumbs up, Jun does nothing.

“In the third round, we have two newcomers to the tournament, SLY AND PRIL!”

Pril hisses while Sly gives him an awkward look

“The fourth round will be the newcomer Raz, against the terrifying Terim!”

Terim roars loudly to the cheering crowd.

Cage: “Oh yeah, Raz, that guy was runner up at the last tournament.”
Raz: “Him? Well this might be interesting after all.”

Sly: Looks like I’ll get to see what these guys are actually capable of...

Announcer: “The first round will commence with no further delay, will all officials and fighters please leave the ring, aside from Cage and Bo.”

Raz: “Good luck mate, I’m sure you’ll do fine.”

Sly: “Yeah, have a good time out there.”

Cage: “Thanks guys, I’ll do my best.”
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:52 am

Episode 6 – Round One! Bo vs Cage!

Announcer: “The first round will commence with no further delay, will all officials and fighters please leave the ring, aside from Cage and Bo.”

Raz: “Good luck mate, I’m sure you’ll do fine.”

Sly: “Yeah, have a good time out there.”

Cage: “Thanks guys, I’ll do my best.”

Bo: “You’re gonna need your best, I’m the champ.”

Everyone leaves the ring, leaving Bo and Cage standing a few metres apart, eying each other off.

Announcer: “BEGIN!”

Cage and Bo rush in at each other and begin trading blows at an even rate. No one seems to have an advantage. When suddenly Bo punches straight through an afterimage of Cage, and receives a heavy blow to his back. Cage continues his combo by appearing in front of Bo, and uppercutting him high into the air. When Bo reaches the apex of his flight, Cage is there waiting for him, and kicks him back into the ring. Bo manages to regain control and land smoothly.

Announcer: “Wahey! This fight looks like it’s going to be a doosey!”

Bo: “I see you’re not one to be underestimated...”

Cage: “So it would seem.” Smile

Cage stretches out his left arm, and starts gathering golden energy in his palm.

Raz: “Haha, Do it Cage!”

Sly: “Do what exactly? Do you know what he’s gonna do?”

Raz: “Heh, just wait and see.. Oh, you also might want to avert your gaze slightly.”

Sly: >_>

“Let’s see if you can handle this! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Cage forms a golden ball in his hand.

“SOLAR SHOT!”

Cage shoots the ball at Bo at high speed. Bo proceeds to grin, and punch it right back towards Cage. Who clenches his fist tightly, and the ball explodes in a blinding flash of light before fizzling out completely.

Announcer: “WOW, Cage’s attack just emitted a blinding light, I can’t see a thing!”
Cage takes this opportunity to rush in at Bo and start beating him around like a ragdoll. Bo is helpless as he was blinded and caught off guard. He can’t tell where Cage will come from next, so he can’t defend adequately against him. Suddenly Bo yells loudly and releases energy from all over his body, causing Cage to be blown away.

Bo: “That was a dirty trick you just pulled, I guess people will resort to any tactics to win a fight against me...”

Cage: “Pfft, it’s a legitimate tactic.”

Bo: “Yeah well, it won’t work again!”

Cage immediately takes up a defensive stance as Bo charges in at him.

“RA! I’m gonna end this quickly!”

Bo unleashes a volley of punches and kicks against Cage, who manages to dodge and block all the blows. Finally, Bo lands a hit and sends Cage flying across the ring. Bo follows up with a small ki blast.

Bo: “Haha! Like I said, I’m the champ!”

Cage: “Oh yeah, well bring it champ. Light training with Raz hurts more than that.”

Bo: “Grr”

Bo launches in at Cage again, and tries a sweep kick. Cage jumps over it, and delivers a powerful kick to Bo’s face. Cage then follows through with a small volley of punches to his stomach, finishing with a powerful right hook to the face.

Raz and Sly: “YEAH CAGE!”

Cage: “Come on champ, cant you do better than that. Hahaha”

Bo: “That’s it, I’m going all out... I’ve had enough of you, YOU INSOLENT PRICK!”

Bo’s face contorts in pure concentration, then suddenly his muscle mass triples and he grows in size. The top of his gi is ripped apart and you can see veins sticking out all over his body.

“Now, you’re mine.”

Wow, Bo has made a claim that he will no longer hold back and dramatically increased his muscle mass. Can Cage overcome this new obstacle? Or will he be knocked out in the first round! Find out next time.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:53 am

Chapter 7 – Giant’s Rampage

Bo: “That’s it, I’m going all out... I’ve had enough of you, YOU INSOLENT PRICK!”

Bo’s face contorts in pure concentration, then suddenly his muscle mass triples and he grows in size. The top of his gi is ripped apart and you can see veins sticking out all over his body.

“Now, you’re mine.”

Cage: O_O

Sly: “Holy crap!”

Raz: “Shiiiiit.”

Announcer: “WOAH! Bo has undergone the same kind of transformation that won him the last tournament! What will Cage do now?!”

Bo throws a punch at Cage, who promptly blocks it, only to be driven back. Bo starts pummelling on Cage, who can only attempt to block at this stage, until Cage pushes off from one of Bo’s large fists. Panting, Cage looks up at the giant figure looming over him, when suddenly he gets a sly grin.

Cage: Well, he certainly packs a mean punch now, but his attacks are much slower.

Bo: “What’s the matter, punk? Scared?”

Cage: “Hah, you think you can beat me with such a silly technique? Please.”

Cage takes on a defensive stance

Bo: “Fine, I’ll show you just how much power I wield now. HAAAAA!”

Bo charges in at Cage, and aims a hard punch straight at his head. Cage easily ducks it. Next Bo tries a mid height roundhouse. Cage also dodges it easily. Bo starts attacking faster, trying to hit Cage, but to no avail.

Bo: “Stand still you little runt!”

Cage: “What’s the matter? Can’t hit me!”

As he says that, Cage jumps through an opening and lands a punch right in Bo’s face. Bo doesn’t even flinch, in fact, he smiles and starts laughing.

Bo: “Hahahaha, you can’t hurt me with your puny attacks anymore!”

Cage: “Gah, shit.”

Announcer: “No just took a powerful punch to the face from Cage! Is there no limit to this guy’s strength!?”

With that, Bo punches Cage square in the chest, and sends him flying, heading out of the ring. Luckily Cage catches himself just before he hits the ground.

Cage: What’s the point of dodging his attacks if I can’t even hurt him, looks like I’m gonna have to kick it up to full power.

Cage assumes a power up stance, and a white aura explodes to life around him.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Cage stops yelling, as his power up has completed, and starts advancing on Bo.

Bo: “What was that? You think you’re a match for me now?”

Cage: “Guess there’s only one way to find out. Bring it on!”

Bo rushes towards Cage, and throws a left hook. Which Cage catches, sporting an evil grin on his face. The two start trading blows again with Sly and Raz cheering Cage on from the sidelines. Cage blocks a kick thrown by Bo and counters with a punch. Bo blocks the punch, and throws one of his own. Cage ducks it and performs a sweeping kick. Bo jumps it and aims a kick at Cage’s head. Cage avoids it by releasing a wave of ki from his body, pushing Bo back.

Bo: “I’m impressed. You’ve managed to match me in strength. But now it’s over!”

Bo: “GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’M THE CHAMP!”

Cage watches in amazement as Bo’s muscles bulge even more.

Announcer: “Looks like he’s trying the same trick again! Will it work? Can his body even handle it!?”

Bo laughs manically, and the two engage in close quarters combat again.

Cage: As he dodges Bo’s attacks “I have a confession to make, before I was just toying with you.”

Now Cage starts attacking, pummelling Bo. He’s moving faster than ever before, and his attacks are still hurting Bo. Cage thrusts both hands into Bo’s chest, and sends him sliding back across the ring.

Cage: “I’M GOING TO END THIS NOW!”

Cage shoots forward towards Bo, who attempts to backhand him away. Cage ducks under the swing, only to charge up a ki blast in his hand, and release it point blank into Bo’s face. Bo flies back from the force of the impact, and lands outside the ring, unconscious.

Announcer: “WOW, what an intense fight! And this is only round one ladies and gentlemen! Cage is the WINNER!”

The crowd goes absolutely wild.

“What an upset! Bo, the defending champion, knocked out in the first round! And by our young CAGE!”

The crowd continues to go wild

Cage: “*pant* That was tougher than I thought.”

Sly: “WAY TO GO CAGE!” *punches the air*

Raz: “Excellent job mate!” *gives Cage the thumbs up*

Announcer: “Alrighty then! The second round can now commence! I give you XAR VERSUS JUN!”

As Cage and Bo leave the ring (carried out in Bo’s case,) Xar and Jun enter. Both get into fighting positions.

Cage: “Hey guys, have fun watching me?”

Raz: T_T “I wanna fight now...”

Sly: T_T “Me too...”

Raz: “Although, you did pretty good out there.”

Cage: “Hey thanks man.”

Sly: “Yeah, seriously, you really kicked that guy’s ass; and at the end, that blast right in his face BAM!” *Sly punches his open hand* “it was sweet.”

Back in the ring we see Jan glowing orange, surrounded by several Xars. She appears to be panting heavily. The Xars are about to go in for another attack it would seem, when Jun stops glowing, and falls down, too fatigued to move.

Announcer: “Well that was quick! XAR WINS! KNOCKOUT!”

All the Xars merge back into one, as the crowd cheers, but not to the extent it did before.

Cage: “Well Sly, looks like you’re up.”

Raz: “Yeah, show us what you can do.” Smile

Sly: “Right.”

Raz: “Hey! Better get ready lizard man”

Pril hisses angrily

Cage: “Stop going that!” *punches Raz on the head*

Raz: “Oww but it’s funny.”

Announcer: “It’s time to start round three!, Will Sly and Pril please make their way to the ring!”

Sly and Pril stand at opposite sides of the ring.

Pril licks his ‘lips’, revealing sharp fangs

Sly: I have to watch out for this guy, there’s no telling what his fighting style will be like.

After that exciting match between Cage and Bo, it is now Sly’s turn to show everyone what he’s made of. And what about Pril? What tactics will he use to win? Find out next time!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:53 am

Chapter 8 - Pril the Lizard Warrior vs Sly the Speedy Saiyan

Announcer: “It’s time to start round three! Will Sly and Pril please make their way to the ring!”

Sly and Pril stand at opposite sides of the ring.

Pril licks his ‘lips’, revealing sharp fangs

Sly: I have to watch out for this guy, there’s no telling what his fighting style will be like.

Cage: “How do you think Sly'll do?”

Raz: “I'm sure he'll be fine, you saw him in the preliminary rounds.”

Cage: “Yeah, you're probably right.”

Pril clenches his fists and takes on a fighting stance as Sly shoots in at him.

Sly: Let's see what this guy is made of

Sly opens with a right hook which Pril just blocks. Then Sly goes with a left kick, which Pril catches. Sly starts attacking faster now, raising his speed with every attack. Pril keeps up his blocking, then suddenly as he sees an opening in Sly's defence, goes for a high kick. Sly sees it coming and ducks the kick, but Pril has already started his own assault. Sly starts blocking, and is finally able to dodge one, throwing his owns attacks in as well. The two tear around the ring, and seem to be fighting evenly, when suddenly Pril's fighting style changes. Sly is forced to stop blocking and attacking and focus solely on dodging as Pril has stopped punching and is now going for slashes with his claws.

Sly: “What the--” I just can't figure this guy out.

Pril: “Hsss whastss the matter boy? Lost that ssspark?”

Sly: “Not at all!”

Sly starts moving faster than before, takes Pril by surprise, and lands a hard punch on the side of Pril's jaw, sending him flying.

Raz: “He's fast...”

Cage: “For sure...”

Announcer: “WOW! With an incredible display of speed, Sly has sent Pril flying! Will this be the turning point of the match!?”

Sly: “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Sly chases after Pril, who regains control just before Sly gets to him, rises in the air a bit in order to dodge Sly's attack, and stomps him into the ground.

Announcer: “What a counter attack! I might have spoken too soon!”

Sly picks himself up, and jumps backwards, away from Pril. Both are out of breath.
Pril hisses and grins evilly, revealing rows of sharp, strong teeth.

Sly: What's your game Pril? What are you hiding...

Both Sly and Pril rush at eachother, and meet half way. Pril starts trying to slash Sly, and Sly keeps dodging.

Sly: “There's no use trying to hit me now Pril, I know your style, and I'm faster than you.”

Suddenly something comes out of nowhere and hits Sly down, Pril then rushes to him, and manages to slash his chest once before Sly regains control and takes to the air.

Pril: “Hehe, guessss you didn't think of my tail.”

Sly: “Grrr.” Damn it this hurts!

Sly's hand reaches to the gash on his chest.

Announcer: “Look out Sly! Those claws are sharp!”

While Sly is preoccupied, Pril goes on the offensive. Sly reacts just in time to avoid another slash from Pril, and the two resume their fight. Sly is more cautious than before, and attacking less. Sly's speed starts increasing again, and before long he is moving even faster than before, landing multiple hits before he has to dodge again.

Pril: “Hssss” Not again!

Pril suddenly lunges forward at Sly, and attempts to bite him, Sly dodges the bite, but gets slashed my a claw to his leg. Pril finishes up by beating Sly away with his tail. Sly catches himself just before he falls out of the ring, and stands up straight.

Sly: “Ok, if you want to play with weapons... Then have it your way!”

Sly starts focussing on his energy and his right hand starts glowing red. He holds this hand out in front of him and a pole made of pure energy forms in his hand.

Sly: “Here we go then!”

Raz: “Wow, that's pretty cool.”

Raz and Cage: “Good job Sly!”

Sly swings the pole around a bit, showing off his skills, then rushes in towards Pril. When Sly gets to Pril, Pril tries to slash Sly again. In one smooth motion, Sly parries the attack and smashes Pril with the pole, sending him flying. Sly follows up by rushing in again. This time Pril tries to sweep Sly's legs out from under him with his tail. Sly responds by sticking the pole in the ground, and using his momentum to swing around the pole, kicking Pril away again.

Announcer: “And Sly seems to have taken control of the fight, with his energy pole!”

Sly: “Give up! You can't beat me.”

Pril: “Hsssssssssss!”

Pril leaps at Sly and tries to bite him again, Sly ducks underneath Pril, and smashes him away with a swing of the pole. He makes the pole disappear and runs towards Pril. When he reaches him, he kicks him in the jaw upwards, then shoots an energy blast directly upwards that explodes upon contacting with Pril.

Sly: “Phew. That should just about end it!”

Pril lands unconscious outside of the ring.

Announcer: “With that final attack Sly has stolen the victory!”

The crowd cheers loudly.

Raz: “HAHA nicely done Sly! Way to show that lizard!”

Cage: “Yes, well done. You did a good job out there Sly.”

Sly: “Heh thanks guys. But jeeze these sting like a bitch..” *Sly motions towards the gashes on his chest and leg*

Cage: “Oh shit you should get those fixed up. Ask the officials for some medication.”

Sly: “Right, probably a good idea.”

Sly starts limping over to the officials.

Raz: “Oi, you better not miss my fight!”

Announcer: “Will Raz and Terim make their way to the ring so we can start round 4!”

Raz: “Haha, finally!”

Cage: “Good luck Raz. Kick that guy's ass.”

Raz: “Oh I will.”

Raz runs past Terim and up onto the stage.

Terim: “What's the rush there kid? In a hurry to lose.”

Raz: *smirks* “Oh you just wait and see.”

Announcer: “As you know, Terim was the runner up at the last tournament. He lost to Bo, who was defeated by Cage. It would appear that Cage and Raz are friends as they entered this tournament together, so this should be one hell of a fight! BEGIN!”

The battle between Sly and Pril concluded with Sly taking the victory, but not without a few battle scars. On the next episode, the fight between Raz and Terim gets under way. Who will win?!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 3:54 am

Last time on DBU, Sly, in a show of dazzleing speed and technique beat Pril down and advanced to the second round. Although Pril left his mark on the badly wounded Sly, who went of to seek medical treatment.

Chapter 9 – Start Round 4! Raz vs Terim!

Announcer: “Will Raz and Terim make their way to the ring so we can start round 4!”

Raz: “Haha, finally!”

Cage: “Good luck Raz. Kick that guy's ass.”

Raz: “Oh I will.”

Raz runs past Terim and up onto the stage.

Terim: “What's the rush there kid? In a hurry to lose.”

Raz: *smirks* “Oh you just wait and see.”

Announcer: “As you know, Terim was the runner up at the last tournament. He lost to Bo, who was defeated by Cage. It would appear that Cage and Raz are close friends as they entered this tournament together, so this should be one hell of a fight! BEGIN!”

Raz looks straight at Terim, then starts stretching his muscles.

Terim: “What are you playing at boy. I'll have no mercy.”

Raz: “You can attack whether you like, I've been looking forward to this.”

At that Terim rushes in, faster than Raz expected, and throws a powerful punch that sends Raz across the ring. Raz gets up smiling.

Raz: “Not bad...”

Now Raz shoots across the ring at Terim, and kicks him hard in the jaw, launching him backwards. Raz lands and starts walking towards Terim at a leisurely pace. Terim gets up, and rushes at Raz, who is ready for his speed this time, and dodges. Raz then counters by elbowing Terim in the back of his neck, finishing up by turning on his axel to deliver a powerful kick to Terim's side.

Raz: “Oh come on, I had to wait this long and this is the best you can do?”

Terim: “Grrr. Quiet boy!”

Raz: “I know, I won't use my arms. That should make this more interesting.”

Cage: “Raz, what are you doing. Idiot...”

Meanwhile, we catch up with Sly who is in some kind of Doctor's office.

Sly: “AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That freaking hurts...”

Doctor: “I know, just stand still.”

Sly: “Ah come on, isn't there an easier way?”

Doctor: “Well, yes, but there might be side effects...”

Sly: “Anything, just make the damn pain stop...”

The doctor crosses the room and opens a bottle of pills marked with a strange label.

Doctor: “Well these pills could fix you right up. But several people who have tried these pills, have had serious adverse reactions.”

Sly: “...What kind of reactions are we talking about here doc?”

Doctor: “Well, it can be a painful experience...”

Sly stares at the pills with wide eyes, in thought.

Doctor: “Not everyone can handle the immediate pain of these pills. But they do fix you right up afterward.”

Sly: “I see, well I'm pretty strong, I'll take one.”

We go back to the fight.

Terim: “You arrogant punk, you think you can fight ME without your arms?”

Raz: “I think the question you're looking for is: Can you fight ME at all.”

Raz gets a cocky smirk as he says this.

Terim: “GRRAA, I'll make you regret that, you little bastard!”

Terim rushes in at Raz, who dodges, and takes a step backwards. Raz crosses his arms in front of him, and laughs at Terim. Suddenly, Terim vanishes. Raz jumps up into the air and the two engage in close combat. True to his word, Raz isn't using his arms, he's only dodging Terim's blows, and striking with his legs. Both fighters land on the ground, some distance apart.

Cage: “Damn it Raz, why do you have to be so big headed. You could have ended this by now...”

Terim launches at Raz, with his fist cocked back. Raz calmly sidesteps the punch, and places his knee in Terim's stomach, who proceeds to double over in pain. Raz then performs a flashy jump kick, sending him flying away. Raz appears in front of Terim, and knees him in the chin, sending him high into the air. Raz is already waiting for Terim high up in the air. Once Terim reaches him, Raz had time to prepare a powerful back flip kick that sent Terim back down crashing into the ring.

Announcer: “Woah! Raz is kicking the mighty Terim around the ring like he's nothing!”

Back at the doctor's office

Sly: “I see, well I'm pretty strong, I'll take one.”

Doctor: “Ok sonny, but it's at our own risk.”

Sly takes one of the pills, sniffs it, then swallows it.

Sly: “What are you talking about, I don't feel anyth-”

Suddenly Sly doubles over in pain, clenching his stomach. He screams out, his face the picture of anguish. The doctor can only look on with a worried look in his eyes.

Back at the fight.

Terim slowly gets back up, his legs shaking.

Terim: How can there be someone this powerful “Grrr.. Ahahahaha. You're going down now.” I have no other choice, this attack will stop even him.

Raz cocks an eyebrow at the huffing Terim, as he starts to gather energy all around him.

Terim: “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
Terim starts to glow brilliantly, energy forming around him like a ball (Think Broly's green spherical aura). Suddenly Raz's smirk fades as he senses the power Terim is putting out. Terim releases the energy at Raz all at once, in a massive energy beam, the size of the energy sphere surrounding Terim before. The beam fully engulfs Raz.

Cage: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO! RAZ!”

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 11:08 pm

Chapter 10: No Pain, No Gain

Terim slowly gets back up, his legs shaking.

Terim: How can there be someone this powerful “Grrr.. Ahahahaha. You're going down now.” I have no other choice, this attack will stop even him.

Raz cocks an eyebrow at the huffing Terim, as he starts to gather energy all around him.

Terim: “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
Terim starts to glow brilliantly, energy forming around him like a ball (Think Broly's green spherical aura). Suddenly Raz's smirk fades as he senses the power Terim is putting out. Terim releases the energy at Raz all at once, in a massive energy beam, the size of the energy sphere surrounding Terim before. The beam fully engulfs Raz.

Cage: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO! RAZ!”

There is a massive cloud of smoke where the beam hit, but no sign of Raz.

Terim: “Haa! Haaa! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Raz: “SON OF A BITCH!”

Raz releases a ki wave that clears the smoke. He looks livid.

Raz: “YOU RUINED MY FUCKING CLOTHES!”

We see Raz's under-suit is in tatters. All that's left are a few strips on his torso, and frayed shorts. As well as a few strands hanging out from his gloves and boots. Other than that, he seems relatively unharmed.

Raz: “I'm ending this now. I'LL TEACH YOU TO RUIN MY CLOTHES!”

Raz speeds towards Terim as he says it, and kicks him square in the jaw. Terim has no strength left to defend himself, and can't stop himself from flying out of the ring. He loses conciousness before he lands.

Announcer: “Well that does it. Raz proved his utter superiority to Terim by beating him in the worse way possible. Terim is knocked out cold, and out of the ring!”

Sly: “AAAARGH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

Everyone's head snaps around to the direction of the Doctors office.

At the doctor's office

Just outside the office we see a waiting room, in which a little boy with his arm in a sling faints.

Sly: “UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAARGH!”

Doctor: “Push through the pain sonny!”

Suddenly Sly stops screaming, he just lies on the floor, limp, panting. Slowly he starts to get up.

Doctor: “See? I warned you.”

Sly doesn't say anything, he just glares at the Doctor.

Sly: “What the fuck man... I'm 10 years old... Don't you think that's a kinda intense drug to be giving out to 10 year olds?”

Doctor: “...You...You're not going to tell anyone are you? I could lose my job!”

Sly: “No, no, don't worry.” Maybe that would be for the better if you did...

Doctor: “Run along now kiddo, sounds like that match has ended.”

Sly: “Right.”

At the ring

Sly: “ARRRRGH- ...”

Announcer: “Woah, I certainly don't what what he's having.”

The crowd turns silent.

Announcer: But at least it's stopped now. He must have eaten something fierce.”

The crowd remains silent

Announcer: “Ahh come on... I thought that was clever. Anyway! It's now time for a lunch break. Then we can start round 5!”

Raz walks off the stage towards Cage with a smile on his face, scratching his head awkwardly. Cage gives him a serious look, then cracks up laughing.

Cage: “Hahaha that guy really did a number on those clothes of yours huh.”

Raz: “Yeah... I kinda misjudged that blast of his...”

Cage: “Well as long as you learned a lesson from that.. We may as well get you some new clothes. Then we can have lunch.”

Raz smiles and nods. At that moment Sly walks out of the building, and towards Raz and Cage, who gape at Sly, their mouths hanging open.

Sly: “Hey guys, erm...what?”

Raz: “Boy... What did you eat?” XD

Cage bursts out laughing again, while Sly glares at Raz.

Raz: “I thought you went to get some medication? What kind of doctor did you see?”

Sly: “I'll tell you later, right now I'm starving...”

Sly notices Raz's 'new' clothing

Sly: “What the hell happened to you!?”
Cage: “Raz got too cocky a-”

Raz: “SHUT UP! It's not important. Just know that the guy who did this is now knocked out cold.”

Cage: “Anyway, lets get Raz some new clothes, then we can have something to eat.”

The three boys wander off, in the direction of the clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyDecember 29th 2009, 3:45 pm

Last time on DBU, Raz lay waste to Terim, who really only succeded in ruining Raz's clothes. While Sly had an extra dose of pain in order to recover from some rather serious injuries instantaneously.

Chapter 11: Lunch Time!

Raz: "Hehe, so guys, whatchya think?"

Raz walks out of the clothing store in his new clothes. He's wearing black baggy pants, a black tank top and some dark sunglasses to top it off.

Cage: "Haha not bad."

Sly: "I'm soo effing hungry, can we eat already."

Raz: "God, no self control..."

Raz's stomach rumbles, and he blushes.

Cage and Sly both look at Raz with raised eyebrows.

Sly: "No control huh"

Cage just laughs.

Cage: "Anyway, let's eat."

Later at a restaurant

Cage is watching Raz and Sly, mortified, as they stuff themselves with all kinds of foods. Determination etched on his face, he extends his arm towards a bowl of chicken legs. Just as Cage is about to grap a leg, he snaps his arm back, and all the chicken disappears.

Cage: "God damn it guys."

Sly: "Mwer eef you wand frood, you *swallow* have to be faster."

Raz: *swallow* "Yeah, he's right."

Sly and Raz continue their war on the food, and Cage tries again to get some. This time he attempts to get a handful of chips. As he reaches towards the basket, a loud bang is heard and the door to the restaurant fies off it's hinges. Cage recoils from the food again, and watches it disappear.

Cage: "Gah what the hell!"

He then spins around to see what's going on. Raz and Sly continue eating as if nothing happened.

Four men wearing mask walk through the door, they are well build, the strongest and most toned man walks through first.

Man 1: "If you don't want to die, GET ON THE MOTHERFUCKING FLOOR!"

Everyone in the restaurant, aside from Cage, Raz and Sly dive under the nearest tableto them. Raz and Sly continue eating, and Cage remains seated defiantly. The men don't notice the three as they walk towards the counter.

Man 1: "You!"

The supposed leader of the gang looks towards one of the staff.

Man 1: "Get me all the money you have in this place."

He grins maliciously.

Man 1: "I'll have it to go."

Waiter: "Y-yes sir."

As the waiter fumbles around with a bag and the cash register, two of the group split up and start going around the tables, collecting people's wallets.

One of them reaches Raz, Sly and Cage's table. Before he can say anything, Cage stands up and decks him. He then locates the other three men.

Cage: "You guys just stay here. " Oh who am I kidding, you weren't going to help me anyway.

Cage stealthily makes his way to the other man who split off from the group. Cage reaches him, grabs him from behind, and smashes his head against a table. The noise alerted the other two.

Man 2: "Oi, guys, you alright?"

Nobody replies

Man 2: "Shit, what happened? What do we do boss?"

Man 1: "Fucking idiots, doesn't matter, there's probably someone around here who thinks he's a hero."

Cage: "That would be me."

The two thugs spin around to find Cage standing behind them.

Cage: "You guys ppicked the wrong restaurant to jack."

Man 1: "Oh, and why's that?"

Man 2: "Yeah, you tell 'im boss."

Cage: "Because this is the restaurant, that I happen to be eating at."

Cage is now staring angrily at the two thugs.

Man 1: "And what exactly can you do to stop me? WILL YOU HURRY UP WITH THAT BAG!"

Cage: "Oi, waiter, put all the money back in the register."

Man 1: "Do you have a death wish? Pfft, take him down."

The boss turns his back on Cage to face the waiter while the second man rushes Cage. As soon as the thug is within range, Cage punches him right back into the leader, both fall into a pile on the floor.

Man 1: "Useless idiot! DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!? At least I don't have to split the cash anymore."

The thug boss rushes at Cage and tries to punch him, Cage catches it and starts squeezing hs hand tightly.

Cage: "I told you, you made a mistake coming here."

Man 1: "RNNG, you bastard, let me go!"

Cage walks outside, dragging the man with him. His hand is now ghostly white and limp due to lack of blood circulation.

Cage: "The name's Cage, remember it!"

With that Cage throws the man high into the air, and walks back into the restaurant. As soon as he enters the owner rushes over to him.

Owner: "Thank you so much, for that you can eat for free until the tournament is over."

Cage: Good thing he doesn't know I'm with the two blackholes over there... "Much appreciated."

Cage walks back over to Raz and Sly who are still eating, sits down, and reaches for another bowl of chips. As he finally grabs onto it, both Sly and Raz also grab it. Cage lets go of the bowl, and bashes Raz and Sly's heads together, making them let go of the bowl, he quickly grabs the bowl and starts eating furiously.

Raz and Sly: "You know, you're a real pig Cage..."

Cage finishes eating, puts the bowl down. At gives them both a look so dark it makes them stop eating.

Raz: "Woah, woah calm down, save it for your fight."

Sly: "Speaking fo which, now that we've all eaten, we should go back to the arena, the 5th match should be starting really soon."

Cage shoots Sly another dark look at "now that we've all eaten."

Cage: "Yeah, you're right though, let's head back."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 3:09 pm

Episode 12 – Xar's Little Trick

Cage: "I have a question for you guys."

Raz, Sly and Cage are walking towards the tournament stage, where Cage can have his match against Xar.

Sly: "What is it?"

Raz: "Shoot."

Cage: "Do you guys actually get that hungry? Or do you just have to eat everything you see?"

Sly and Raz just start laughing, Cage gives them a serious look before joining in himself.

When the boys get back to the ring, the announcer adresses the audience.

Announcer: "Well the fight isn't scheduled to start for another 10 minutes, but seeing as the fighters are already here, So we could get this fight started RIGHT NOW!"

The crowd already gathered starts cheering loudly.

Raz gives Cage a nudge in his ribs, while Sly look at Xar, who's grinning with a manacing look in his eye.

Announcer: "So will Cage and Xar please make their way to the ring!"

Raz: "I'm sure you can take shorty over there."

Sly: "Yeah, just do your best and you'll be fine."

Cage: "Thanks guys, I'll see one of you in the finals."

As Cage turns his back and starts walking towards the ring, Sly and Raz exchange a glance, both eager to test their strength.

Raz: "Hurry up and win damn it! I'm getting excited!"

Sly: "Yeah, me too."

Cage rolls his eyes at the two saiyans, and mutters to himself

Cage: "Here we go again..."

Cage joins the short fighter Xar near the center of the ring, and the pair exchange a confident glance. Both trying to suss out eachother.

Announcer: "Are you READY!?"

Crowd: "YEEES!"

Announcer: "Ok, then. BEGIN!"
Cage and Xar immediately start fighting verociously. Cage tries to hit Xar with a left hook, Xar ducks it, then he tries a right roudhouse, Xar dodges it too. Cage starts an all out assault with his feet, but Xar manages to dodge everything Cage can throw at him. Cage keeps up his effort, Xar tries to attack, but he can't get close enough for his little limbs to hit Cage because he's too busy dodging. Cage tries to knock Xar's legs out from under him with a low sweeping kick. Xar just jumps it and flies up into the air, Cage follows him without hesitating.

Cage resumes his assault in the air now, and Xar is still dodging everything, now slightly easier than before. Cage performs a spinning roundhouse which Xar ducks and flies around behind Cage to try and finally land a blow.

Announcer: "They're fighitng furiously, but as far as I can tell, neither fighter has yet to land a single blow!"

Cage dodges his punch and starts trying to use more punches in his attacks. Xar is still dodging everything Cage throws at him, but the fatigue is starting to show on him, but not Cage. Noticing this, Cage shoots an energy ball at Xar, who dodges it.

The energy ball impacts on the ground next to the announcer, knocking him out. Cage blushes furiously, embarrassed at what happened.

Cage: "Crap, I'm sorry!"

One of the officials is heard on the microphone

Official: "Please stop fighting! We will call in our back up announcer, and you can continue then."

Both fighters break apart.

Xar: "I watched your fight with the former champion. You're not giving this your all."

Cage: "You're right, I'mjust warming up!"

Xar: "Hmm, I see..." This could be a problem...

A tall man walks out into the stadium from the stands, he has medium length dark hair, and is wearing a plain black suit, with a dark blue shirt and a black tie.

He walks out onto where the other announcer was standing prior to getting knocked out. In his hand he holds a custom, red microphone, with a gold head.

Announcer: "What's happening ladies and gentlemen! I will be your new announcer this evening! Now Cage is not going to be disqualified for that, as it was clearly not intentional. Just make sure it doesn't happen again! Huh tough guy? Resume the fight!"

The new announcer strikes a pose as he says this, with him pointing into the sky.

Xar lands on the ground, and starts to focus his energy. Cage follows him, watching curiously, but standing his ground.

Suddenly Xar takes off from the ground, and flies in a circle around Cage, leaving behind 4 images of himself. Then he rushes towards Cage, who was ready for him and kicks him aside. As Cage is about to continue his combo, he recieves an elbow in the back of his neck from one of Xar's 'images' behind him.

Cage manages to pic himself back up only to be kneed by a pair of Xars in the stomach. Cage is sent flying into the air, where another Xar is waiting to send him back into the ring. Cage regains control of himself, and punches the Xar clone away once he reaches him.

Just as Cage thinks he has time to breathe, he is grabbed from behind by two Xars, while another two start beating on him, and a 5th starts charging an energy attack.

Cage: What the crap... Is this madness!?

Raz: "Oh no! Cage!"

Sly: "Shit! This does not look good..."

Cage: "Nggh. Ahhg. God. Damn. IT!!"

Cage blasts the 4 Xars away with some energy from his body, and punches away the energy ball the 5th Xar throws at him.

Cage: "Nice try, but it's my turn now!"

To be contrinued...

Last edited by Raz on January 17th 2010, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 3:12 am

Chapter 13 – Cage's Assault

Just as Cage thinks he has time to breathe, he is grabbed from behind by two Xars, while another two start beating on him, and a 5th starts charging an energy attack.

Cage: What the crap... Is this madness!?

Raz: "Oh no! Cage!"

Sly: "Shit! This does not look good..."

Cage: "Nggh. Ahhg. God. Damn. IT!!"

Cage blasts the 4 Xars away with some energy from his body, and punches away the energy ball the fifth Xar throws at him.

Cage: "Nice try, but it's my turn now!"

Cage lands on the ring, and the five Xars land all around Cage, surrounding him.

Cage fire two energy blasts at his sided, and rushes in towards the Xar right in front of him. As he reaches the Xar, he gives him a mighty right hook, sending him flying. Next he turns on his axle and kicks a second Xar right in the stomach, sneding him away. Next he ducks under an incoming flying kick, and sends the third Xar flying with a small ki blast.

Cage now rushes down at the other two, who chose to remain out of the fight. He flies right between them, they both attack him, but their attacks pass right through him. Cage appears behind them, and in one spin, he punches the one on the left away, and uses the momentum to kick the one on the right.

Announcer: “Woah! Cage really got into his stride once he knew where all the Xars where!”

Raz: “Yeah, the announcer guy is right, before he didn't have enough time to sense them out, ever since the pause in the action, he's locked onto their powers.”

Sly: “Right, and so now he's not having much trouble with Xar, or the Xars, at all.”

Cage begins his assault all over again. He rushes towards the Xar of his choosing. He ducks under a flying kick. He barrel roles around an energy blast. He reaches the Xar and starts pummelling him with punches.

Cage: “You. Must. Be. The. Real. One.”

Cage continues beating the Xar, but turns and kicks another clone away.

Cage: “Your powerlevel is slightly higher than the others.”

With that he finishes his combo, sending the Xar into the air. Quickly, Cage turns around and blasts two incoming Xars away with energy balls.

The Xar that Cage sent into the air recovers, and creates 5 more clones.

The 10 Xars bear down upon Cage. Who is forced to walk backwards.

Cage: “Shit, what now?”

Announcer: “Oh what a turn! The pack Xars are forcing Cage to the edge of the ring! If even a part of him touches outside the ring he'll lose!”

Cage: That's it!

Cage pushes off from the ground and speeds towards the 10 Xars. He cocks his right fist back, ready to attack, then disappears. Cage reappears behind the Xar group, and kicks one of them with all his might.

The Xar flies straight out of the ring, and impacts on the stands.

Cage: “Haha it worked!”

Announcer: “The winner is CAGE! By ring out!”

Sly: “Way to go!”

Raz:“ALL RIGHT CAGE!”

All the clones run towards the original, who still happens to be in the ring, and fade away as they touch him.

Cage: “Good fight there Xar.”

Xar says nothing, he just walks away.

Announcer: “The next fight, is a duel between two Saiyans! The 6th round, is Raz vs Sly!”

Cage: “Phew, that was a workout. Now you two give me something to watch ok?”

Cage smiles at the two Saiyans who are really raring to go.

Sly: “You betcha.”

Raz: “Of course.”

The Saiyan pair run over to the ring and jump over to opposite sides.

Raz: “Now don't you go easy on me.”

Sly smiles.

Sly: “Funny, I was just about to say the same thing.”

Both Raz and Sly drop into fighting poses staring each other down.

To be continued...

Last edited by Raz on January 23rd 2010, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:42 pm

Chapter 14 – The Semi Finals Continue. Raz V.S Sly

Raz: “Now don't you go easy on me.”

Sly smiles.

Sly: “Funny, I was just about to say the same thing.”

Both Raz and Sly drop into fighting poses staring each other down. Raz starts running towards Sly and jumps into the air, Sly follows suit. When Sly reaches Raz he attempts to punch him in the stomach, but Raz blocks it, he returns fire with a punch to Sly's head. Sly dodges to the right and tries to kick Raz in the side. Raz blocks again and counters by trying to grab Sly's leg. Sly dodges Raz and kicks him in the ribs.

Cage: “Yeah Raz! Go Sly!” I don't know who to cheer for.. “Tear it up guys!”

Sly: “Rrrah”

Raz: “Augh...”

Raz screams out in pain but manages to grab onto Sly's leg before he could pull it away. Raz shoots down towards the ring, and smashes Sly into the ground.

Announcer: “What an incredible display of toughness from Raz! He took a powerful kick and kept going like it didn't bother him!”

Sly coughs up some blood, he then retaliates by kicking Raz in the face with his other leg. Raz lets go of Sly's leg and both fighters retreat back to their respective edges of the ring.

Announcer: “Great! This is just the start of the match ladies and gentlemen, expect more of the same to come!”

Sly: “Not half bad Raz.”

Sly wipes the blood off his face.

Raz takes the sunglasses off the top of his head, and throws them to Cage.

Raz: "Look after these for me, kay"

Cage: "Sure."

Sly: “I wouldn't expect any less from another Saiyan.”

Raz: “You're pretty strong yourself. Those kicks sting a bit.”

Raz gets his cocky smile back.

Raz: “But this match has only just begun. Ha!”

With that Raz rushes in towards Sly and unleashes a volly of punches at his face. Sly dodges from side to side with incredible speed, dodging them all.

Raz: “Grr... Stand. Still!”

Raz thrusts both his hands forwards and shoots an energy blast point blank into Sly, who couldn't dodge it and was sent flying.

Raz: “Yeah, take that!”

Sly recovers in mid air, lands and starts running in at Raz.

Sly: “You bastard, you'll pay for that!”

Once Sly reaches Raz he launches a punch at his face. Raz knocks it aside, but before he can counter he's forced to block a kick to his side. Sly continues by aiming a punch at Raz's stomach. Raz blocks again, but still has no time to attack. Sly keeps attacking Raz viciously, without needing to defend.

Announcer: “Sly is using his impressive speed to continue attacking raz who can do nothing but block!”

Sly again aims a punch at Raz's head. Raz catches the punch, and is about to throw Sly away when he receives a hard knee to the chin. Sly grins as Raz is thrown into the air.

Sly: “Hehehe.”

Raz recovers and attempts to kick Sly in the side of the head. But he only kicks through Sly's afterimage.

Raz: “Oh so that's how you want to play it.”

Announcer: “Ahh the afterimage technique, we've already seen that used a few times today.”

Sly punches right through Raz's afterimage's head.

Sly: “If that's alright with you.”

Raz charges shoulder first through Sly's after image.

Raz: “Sure... Why NOT!”

Instead of making an afterimage, Raz turns on his axle and aims a roundhouse kick at Sly's head. The kick goes straight through Sly's afterimage again, and Raz is sent flying away across the ring.

Raz: “RRAH!”

Sly: “NNNGH!”

Both Sly and Raz shoot in towards each other, and meet in the centre of the ring, where they both aim a punch at each other's faces. The punches collide in the centre and a power struggle ensues, with both Raz and Sly pushing against each other's power.

Raz's electric blue aura flares up around him, as does Sly's whitish blue aura.

Announcer: “What an intense struggle! Who will win!?”

Sly: “HMMM!”

Raz loses a bit of ground.

Raz: “NNGHRRR!”

Raz pushes past the centre.

Sly: “EUGH!”

Sly pushes back to the centre

Raz: “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Raz completely overtakes Sly and punches him away. Sly lands a few feet away, the two exchange a serious look, both panting.

Raz: “*pant* You're doing. *pant* Better than I thought. *pant*”

Sly: “I could. *pant* Say the same. *pant* To you. *pant*”

Cage: Just what I'd expect from those two. I wonder who I'm gonna face in the final...

Raz catches his breath and runs in towards Sly.

Raz: “HAAAA!”

Sly catches his and meets Raz half way. Raz tries to hit Sly with a left hook, Sly dodges to the right and tries to catch Raz with a right uppercut. Raz blocks the punch but Sly reacts fast and tries to knock Raz's legs out from under him with a sweeping kick. Raz jumps the kick and tries to hit Sly on the chin with a kick of his own. Sly ducks it and drills Raz in the stomach with a hard right. Raz coughs up a little blood, but stands strong. He uses the position he's in to land a powerful dropkick to the top of Sly's head. Sly's eyes bulge out and his jaw hangs open, but he catches himself before he falls to the ground, and launches a powerful kick at Raz's left side. Raz spits out even more blood, and elbows Sly in the face. Sly starts coughing up blood himself now, as blood also runs from his broken nose.

Announcer: “WOW! These two are really giving it all they have. And by looks of it they're dead even!~”

Sly and Raz stagger back a few meters from each other. They both wipe the blood off their faces, and get into fighting postitions.

Announcer: “They're not done just yet folks!”

Raz: “AAAAAAH!”

Sly: “RRAAAAH”

Sly and Raz sprint in towards the centre of the ring, due to Sly's superior speed they meet close to Raz's end than the centre and punch each other with all their might.

Both fighters go flying in the direction they came from.
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 6:49 am

Chapter 15 – The Final Round Announced! Cage vs who?

Sly and Raz stagger back a few meters from each other. They both wipe the blood off their faces, and get into fighting positions.

Announcer: “They're not done just yet folks!”

Raz: “AAAAAAH!”

Sly: “RRAAAAH”

Sly and Raz sprint in towards the centre of the ring, due to Sly's superior speed they meet close to Raz's end than the centre and punch each other with all their might.

Both fighters go flying in the direction they came from. Sly skids along the stage and falls out of the ring. But not before Raz, who lands on the grass outside the ring a second before Sly. The announcer stares at the two for a while, before striking a disco pose and pointing at the sky.

Announcer: “Well what a great conclusion to a great match! Both fighters landed outside the ring, but Raz landed first! This makes Sly the victor!”

The crowd cheers.

Cage: “Wowie, what a fight guys.”Looks like I might actually have my work cut out for me. I know Raz was strong, but I had no idea Sly was just as powerful.

Announcer: “Let's see if these guys can even stand up after all that ferocious fighting.”

The first one to move is Raz, he gets up onto his knee, then stands up fully, legs shaking.

Raz: Grass? There was no grass on the stage... That must mean! “GOD DAMN IT!!!!”

Announcer: “Looks like Raz can still stand. You put up one hell of a fight there kid.”

Raz: “BUT I LOST!”

Announcer: “Only by a li-”

Raz: “Grrrr. You don't have to remind m- AAAAH”

Raz grabs his stomach in pain.

Raz: That bastard really did a number on me... “Need... A... Doctor...”

Raz drops to his knee again. Sly crawls around the edge of the ring.

Sly: “Take... Us...To... The doctor...” He'll fix us up, just like before.

Sly passes out. Cage leaps into action. He picks up both of the unconscious fighters and drags them over to where Sly came from before.

Cage: Ok, I don;t actually know where the doctor's office is, but this is the direction Sly came from, I'm sure I'll find it.

Announcer: “So the final round will feature Cage! The boy who defeated last years champion! And Sly! The speedy young Saiyan! Who will win you may ask? Well come back tomorrow, it's already late.”

With this the announcer winks at the audience.

Announcer: “See you folks tomorrow, bright and early. You don't wanna miss the final round of this year's martial arts tournament!”

Cage continues walking down the main hall, dragging the two Saiyans behind him. He reaches a door that says “Doctor Melvin” on it. He bursts through the door, and finds the doctor asleep in an armchair.

Cage: “Excuse me? Doctor Melvin, this is important. Can you wake up? Doctor Melvin? WAKE UP YOU OLD BASTARD!”

The doctor, startled, falls forward off his chair clutching his heart.

Melvin: “Dear God, boy. You nearly gave me a bloody heart attack! What is the meaning of this intrusion into my power nap!?”

Cage: “Didn't look much like a power nap to me. You were fast asleep.”

Cage muttered this so the doctor couldn't hear it.

Cage: “My two friends need your help, badly.”

Cage motions to Sly and Raz on the ground. Melvin looks at Sly

Melvin: “Good lord, that young man again! I only just patched him up! It's too soon to give him one of those pills again. It might tear his body to shreds. It's not worth the risk, have him come bac, I'll give him a pill tomorrow to fix him up.”

Cage: “What the hell are you talking about?”

Melvin: “Boy, where are your manners?”

Melvin sighs deeply

“Never mind, help the other young man up. I'll show you what I mean.”

Cage props Raz up into a sitting position, and attempts to wake him up by slapping his face lightly. Just as it looks like Raz is about to wake up, he recieves a bucketload of water to the face. Raz opens his eyes, coughing furiously.

Raz: “What the hell? Who are you? Where am I?”

Cage: “You're at the doctor's office.”

Melvin: “I'm the doctor.”

Cage: “We had to wake you up.”

Melvin: “I'm going to make you better.”

Raz shakes his head, confused.

Raz: “People, people. One at a time, please. I have the mother of all headaches right now...”

Melvin: “Boy you know nothing of headaches. You probably haven't even had a hangover...”

Cage: “Regardless. How about you show us this miracle pill I've heard so much about.”

Melvin: “Oh yes, of course.”

Melvin walks over to the cabinet he keeps the pills in. Selects the bottle, and presents it to Cage.

Melvin: “Here are the 'miracle pills' I told you about.”

Melvin takes a pill in his hand and offers it to Raz.

Melvin: “This will take away the pain, if you think you can handle it.”

Raz: “What does it do?”

Melvin: “It heals all your wounds instantly, although you also feel all the pain you would feel with them healing normally all at once. Not many can handle this kind of intense pain. Your friend there had one before.”

Raz: “I'll do it.”

Cage: “Raz... Are you sure about this? Sounds really painful.”

Raz: “I can take anything Sly can take.”

Melvin: “Maybe, but the wounds he had before weren't as serious as the ones you have now.”

Raz: “I can take it. Give me the pill!”

Raz takes the pill and swallows it. He then starts shaking, as though he's having some kind of fit.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 4:32 am

Chapter 16 – Let the Final Begin!

Raz: “I'll do it.”

Cage: “Raz... Are you sure about this? Sounds really painful.”

Raz: “I can take anything Sly can take.”

Melvin: “Maybe, but the wounds he had before weren't as serious as the ones you have now.”

Raz: “Don't worry about me, I can take it. Give me the pill!”

Raz takes the pill and swallows it. He then starts shaking, as though he's having some kind of fit. The tremors become more violent and after a second or two, Raz is flopping around on the floor with spasms of pain.

Raz: “HRRRGHHHHHHRRRAAAAAA...”

Then as suddenly as it arrived, the pain stopped. Raz is left lying on the ground. Drenched in sweat and panting heavily.

He slowly props himself up on his elbows and knees; and Cage helps him onto his feet.

Raz: “That... That was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I almost couldn't take it...”

Melvin: “I warned you boy. Your injuries were far more serious than anything I've treated like that before. That amount of pain would have easily killed a normal man. And here you are, just a boy, surviving through a painful ordeal such as that.”

Raz is still shaking a little as he walks towards Sly.

Raz: “This guy just gave me the fight of his life. How long until he can have one of those pills?”

Cage: “He'll be alright for our match tomorrow, right?”

Melvin: “Hmm, if you leave him here overnight, he'll be right as rain tomorrow.”

Cage: “Right.”

At that moment Raz stomach growls ferociously.

Raz: “I'm so damn hungry... All that really worked up an appetite.”

Cage: “Are you serious? Well fine then, let's get something to eat.”

Raz: “Sounds like a plan. Take care of ‘im, doc.”

Raz and Cage leave Dr. Melvin's office, walk down the hall, and outside where they can see the sun has already started to set. The once blue sky is tinted orange.

Raz: “We must have been out for longer than I thought... The sun hadn't started to set while me and Sly were fighting.”

Cage looks sideways at Raz.

Cage: “Yeah you were. Obviously doesn't seem long to you, you were out cold mate.”

Raz stomach growls again.

Cage: “Alright, Alright. We're going.”

Cage and Raz run off towards the plaza, where the place they ate at before is located.

---------The following morning----------

Announcer: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen!”

He does a flashy spin ending by going down on one knee and pointing into the air with his non-microphone hand.

Announcer: “To the final round!”

He stands up again.

Announcer: “OF THE CANNOVARIAN MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT!”

The crowd cheers ecstatically at this and the announcer allows himself a proud grin. He waits for the cheering to die down a little.

Announcer: “Will Sly and Cage please make their way to the ring.”

Raz: “Come on guys, give us a good fight.”

Sly: “You betcha Raz.”

Cage: “Of course.”

The two make their way to the ring and jump to opposing ends.

Announcer: “On the left, is Cage! He managed to knock out the champion of the last tournament in the first round and has show increasing levels of skill since!”

He pauses for effect, and the crowd cheers.

Announcer: “And on the right; is Sly! This is the young upstarts first visit to Cannovar, and here he finds himself in the final round of our martial arts tournament!”

The crowd cheers again.

Announcer: “So without further ado, let the fight begin!”

The crowd explodes, and the two fighters drop into their stances.

Sly charges in towards the focussed Cage. Upon arrival, he throws a hard right hook in the direction of Cage’s head. Cage catches his fist and responds with an elbow to Sly’s ribs. He then follows through and tries to kick Sly into the air. Sly spins to the left to evade and uses the momentum to aim a hard knee at Cage’s stomach. Cage is forced to jump backwards to avoid it.

Sly seises the opportunity and uses his speed to disappear from sight. Cage looks back to where Sly was and sees that he’s gone. He lands and closes his eyes.

Cage: “Sly, you maybe be faster than I am, but that doesn’t mean you’ve won this.”

Cage then brings his right fist back and punches the air in front of him. At that moment Sly becomes visible right in front of Cage, cops the punch right in the face, and is hurled backwards. Cage wastes no time in pursuing Sly, and when he reaches him he kicks out with his left leg, catching Sly in the side of his stomach.

Cage jumps high up above the arena, and nosedives. Aiming for Sly. Sly regains control of his flight, and a surprised look crosses his face as Cage smashes right through him and rips up the ring a bit. Sly’s afterimage vanishes. Cage then receives a boot in his face sending him flying across the ring.

Both fighters land, out of breath and damaged.

Cage: “Not bad Sly. But you exerted more power in your fight with Raz than you have against me. You both may be stronger than me, but you’ll still need every once of that power if you hope to win.”

He grins at Sly, who grins back, obviously enjoying it.

Sly: “Alright then, you asked for it. Time for full speed!”

Sly vanishes from sight once more, and Cage levitates off the ground slightly, he closes his eyes again.

Cage: “Trying this again, huh?”

Cage spins on his axle in mid air, and spins twice while in the air. On the second spin he kicks out with his right leg. Once again, Sly appears in the path of Cage’s attack. Sly is sent crashing into the ground. He skids along the ring floor. Sly jumps to his feet.

Sly: “How do you keep doing that!?”

Cage laughs.

Cage: “Hahaha. It’s simple really. I can sense your energy, so I always know where you are even if I can’t actually see you.”

Sly: “Must be a handy little trick.” I gotta learn how to do that...

Raz: Yeah. It sure is...

Sly rushes towards Cage once again.

Sly: “HHHHHRYA!”
Cage goes to punch Sly in the head again but Sly increases his speed and dodges it. He then plants a powerful left fist in Cage’s stomach, making him open his mouth wide in pain. Sly continues his assault with another gut punch, followed by an uppercut. Cage rises fast into the sky, but Sly is faster. Sly flies ahead of Cage, who recovers and looks down, trying to find his opponent. Sly comes down hard, hammering Cage back down to the ring with his heel.

Cage lands on his back and coughs up a little blood. Raz winces at his friend in pain. Then, before Cage has time to respond, Sly shoots down like an arrow and strikes Cage in the stomach with his knee.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 2:30 am

Chapter 17 – And the Winner is!

Cage lands on his back and coughs up a little blood. Raz winces at his friend in pain. Then, before Cage has time to respond, Sly shoots down like an arrow and strikes Cage in the stomach with his knee.

At the point of impact, Cage coughs up even more blood. Sly gets off him and walks towards the edge of the ring.

Announcer: “Ooh now that is nasty! No mercy in the ring. Well, I better start the count. One! Two! Three! Four!”

Sly: “Sorry mate. We may be friends, but in a fight I’ll do what I can to win.”

Announcer: “Five! Si-”

Cage: “W-where do you think you’re going.”

Cage slowly gets to his feet and spits out a little more blood. Then his bright white aura explodes to life around him.

Cage: “This fight isn’t over yet!”

Cage now rushes in at Sly. Before Cage reaches Sly, Sly’s own aura explodes around him just in time for him to duck the flying kick Cage tried. Sly now jumps up striking Cage in his stomach with his head.

Cage allows himself to fall own alongside Sly, and before Sly can do anything, he finds himself in a headlock.

Cage: “Haha. I have you now Sly.”

Sly: “Is that so? RRGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAA”

Sly starts to power up. Cage, realising he won’t have much time dives with Sly to the ring, letting go just as they’re about to collide.

In a split second, Sly gains control of his flight, straightens himself out, turns on his axel and kicks Cage in the ribs.

Cage skids along the ring, while Sly lands easily on his feet.

Cage: “Grrrr.”

Sly: “What? Didn’t work out as you’d planned huh?”

Cage: “Well, you’ve put up a good fight Sly, but this is the end of the road. It’s time I win this fight, and I have just the technique to do it.”

Cage’s aura explodes ferociously around him.

Sly: “Is that so? I better run.”

Sly says with a cocky grin on his face.

Cage: "Like I said Sly, you're stronger than me, but that doesn't mean you're going to win."

Sly: "What are you talking about?"

Cage: "Let me show you something, Sly."

Cage starts grinning maliciously at Sly, he places his feet shoulder length apart and tenses up his muscles.

Cage: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

As Cage starts to scream, his white aura flares to life around him and green lightning starts to crackle around his body.

Raz: “What is he doing!?”

Cage: “VERTORA!!!”

This lightning is drawn to Cage’s body, and absorbed. Now he starts to omit a dull green glow, and his once white aura is now green.

Cage says nothing, his eyes locked on Sly in pure concentration; he cocks his right fist back. Sly stares back at Cage, trying to figure out what he's up to.

Cage disappears.

In the blink of an eye, Cage is seen on all fours, where Sly was previously standing, coughing up a lot of blood. Sly is seen embedded in the wall of the stands, unconscious.

Announcer: “And Cage is the winner!”

Raz rushes over to where Cage is.

Raz: “Cage! Are you alright? What did you do?”

Cage: “R-Raz. Take me to- to the doc.”

Cage manages to choke out before he passes out.

Raz picks Cage up and puts him over his shoulder. He then walks over to where Sly is, and puts him over his other shoulder.

Raz: “Hold on guys, I’ll fix you up.”

Raz runs to the doctor’s office at top speed.
--------Some time later--------

Sly and Cage have regained consciousness. The three boys are sitting on a bed facing the doctor, who is sitting in his chair.

Melvin: “Looks like I’m always fixing you boys up. I’m glad this tournament is finally over, I can get back to my peaceful life of inventing.”

Sly: “Thanks again doc.”

Cage: “Yeah, thank you so much.”

Melvin: “You. Boy. You’d better be more careful when using your techniques. Damn stupid what you did to yourself.”

Cage looks away and mumbles something about being more careful next time. Sly puts his head in his hands, disappointed with his loss. He then looks up and extends his hand to Cage.

Sly: “Cage, good fight.”

Cage looks around and accepts Sly’s handshake.

Cage: “Yeah, you would have had me if not for my Vertora technique.”

At that moment, Sly’s and Raz’s stomachs both grumble simultaneously.

Cage: “Guess it’s that time again huh.”

Raz: “You bet. Let’s go and have something to eat.”

Sly: “Haha yeah.”

Sly jumps to his feet.

Sly: “Courtesy of Cage!”

He runs off out of the room.

Raz: “Damn righ!”

Raz runs after Sly.

Cage: “Hey! That’s not fair!”

Cage runs after the two Saiyans as well.

---------Later, at the tournament buffet---------

Waiter: “I hope you enjoyed your meal, shall we bring you desert?”

Cage: “Umm, how much more is that gonna cost me?”

Waiter: “Oh? Absolutely nothing sir, participants eat for free.”

Raz: “Awesome!”

Sly: “Hurray!”

Cage: “Yeah, lucky for you two I don’t have to kick your asses.”

Sly: “So what are your plans now guys?”

Raz: “Hmm, I dunno. I guess I’ll stay here and train with Cage.”

Cage: “Yeah, this is my home, I don’t think I’ll be leaving it just yet. What are you gonna do Sly?”

Sly: “Well I was going to use the tournament money to buy some ship fuel and continue my travels. But that’s not an option anymore...”

Cage: “Hmm.”

Raz: “So you’ll stay here with us?”

Cage: “Sly, I can pay for your fuel; on one condition. You have to get stronger an come back in 5 years time for the next tournament. I want a rematch.”

Cage offers a handshake to cement the deal. Raz punches the air enthusiastically.

Raz: “Yeah, I want to get my revenge!”

Sly laughs and accepts the shake.

Sly: “Haha, you’re on. And I’ll use the money I’ll get from winning it to pay you back.”

End introduction saga
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 6:39 am

It has been five years since the last Cannovarian Martial Arts Tournament, a seventeen-year-old Sly looks over the red sand that stretches all the way to the horizon on the desert planet of Yaldaro VI. He looks much the same as he did five years ago, but noticeably older looking and taller. He’s wearing a red sleeveless shirt with “Speed Demon” written on the back in black lettering, black baggy pants, and black fingerless gloves.

Sly picks up his denim jacket lying on the ground next to him, and walks back towards his spaceship, it’s a Saiyan style pod.

Sly: “I’d better get back there and show Raz and Cage how much stronger I’ve become.”

He pumps his fist in the air.

Sly: “Yeah! I’m so psyched!”

Chapter 18 – All Grown Up.

It’s the site of the Cannovarian Martial Arts Tournament, it looks practically identical to the previous one, but there are more stalls on the streets. A seventeen-year-old male makes his way out of a crowd around a particular booth and over to a bench.
He has medium length dark spiky hair, as is common with Saiyans. He’s wearing a black sleeveless top, black baggy pants and white Saiyan style gloves and boots. He also has a pair of dark sunglasses over his eyes.

Raz walks over to the bench and sits next to his friend. Cage hasn’t changed much over the years either. He still has his medium length, wavy blue hair and his bright golden eyes. He’s wearing navy blue trousers and a red jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and zipped open a bit at the top a bit to reveal a white shirt. Cage is eighteen.

Cage: “So you all signed up?”

Raz takes his sunglasses off and places them on his head.

Raz: “Yeah... I’m worried about Sly, I can’t sense him.”

Cage: “Neither can I, if he doesn’t hurry, he’ll miss the signing up period.”

Raz: “I’m sure he’ll make it. He did promise after all.”

A blur rushes past Raz and Cage.

Sly: “You’re right, I did promise.”

Cage and Raz: “Sly! You made it!”

Cage and Raz jump up from the seat, excited to see their friend.

Sly: “Of course I did. Didn’t think I was gonna let you off easy after beating me before, huh Cage?”

Cage: “No, I guess not. Hahaha.”

Raz: “How the hell have you been Sly?”

Sly: “Alright, just cru-”

Cage interjects.

Cage: “There’ll be time for that later! Get your ass signed up!”

Sly: “... Oh! Right! Yeah I better. Be right back, guys.”

Sly walks off towards the booth where you sign up, while Raz and Cage find their seats again.

---------------------Some time later-----------------------

The announcer walks onto the stage in front of all the fighters wanting to test their might and hopefully win the big prize. He looks exactly the same as he did 5 years ago, with his medium length dark hair, his dark blue shirt and his black suit and tie. His custom red microphone with the golden head is in his right hand.

Announcer: “What’s happening ladies and gentlemen!? I will be your announcer for this tournament. I’m happy to see a few familiar faces.”

The announcer points over to where Cage, Raz and Sly are standing.

Announcer: “You three, you’re entering again? Fantastic! Let’s make this year’s competition even better than the last!”

Raz smirks and puts on his sunglasses. Cage folds his arms while Sly calls out.

Sly: “Yeah! This year I’m gonna win though!”

Sly nudges Cage, who looks at him and smiles.

Cage: “Guess we’ll just have to see. I’m going to be defending my title here with everything I have.”

Announcer: “It’s great to see such a large turn out to compete in this tournament, but sadly there are only 8 places in the finals. We’re going to have to determine who the strongest 8 among you are in order to get to the tournament, so let’s start the preliminary rounds!”

Cage: “I wonder if it’ll be the same set up as last year.”

Raz: “If it is, I hope we don’t have to fight each other until the finals.”

Sly: “What’s the matter Raz? Scared?”

Raz: “Not at all. I just prefer a bigger ring with no time limit.”

Announcer: “8 boxes will be placed around the area. These boxes are filled with numbers. Each contestant will take a number from the box, and 8 miniature tournaments will be held. The winners from each of these tournaments will advance to the final round.”

Raz: “Guys, this is perfect. Let’s each go to different boxes, so we’re sure to meet in the finals.”

Cage: “That’s provided each of us wins in our respective groups.”

Raz: “Hahahaha, Cage, we didn’t train so hard to lose in the preliminary rounds.”

Sly: “See you guys in the finals then.”

Each of them run off to different boxes to get their numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Unleashed   Dragonball Unleashed Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Unleashed
Page 1 of 1