The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Super Saiyans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Super Saiyans   The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 8:15 pm

Episode 1: The Beginning
Many years ago way before the story of the legendary Z fighters Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, and many other powerful warriors. This happens hundreds of years before them a thousand years before them to be exact. This is the story of a powerful warrior with large amounts of potential possibly the strongest person ever to exist. Such power had never been seen back thing such ripe and destructive power, nothing in the universe had every experienced something so violent. This is the legend of the first Super Saiyan the most powerful fighter to ever live.

A teenager was seen walking down a street he was wearing blue Jean pants and a white short sleeved T shirt. He had light brown skin and black spiky hair. He was wearing some torn up white gym shoes with blue streaks on the right and left side of both pairs of shoes. He had a wide smile on his face and a brown tail wrapped around his waist. He wore a metallic wrist band on his right hand and was whistling as he walked down the chalk white sidewalk. This Teenager was an elite Saiyan warrior named Cabbon.

He lived on the planet Saiya which was the home of one of the most powerful species In the galaxy Saiyans. Not only where they one of the strongest species they were also one of the most intelligent species too. Although not nearly as smart as the Tuffles they lived on the planet Tuffle which was close by planet Saiya. Anyway Cabbon was having another seemingly normal day well normal for a teenage saiyan that is.
He was going to meet up with the rest of his team back than Saiyans where assigned teams of three or five. Lower-class saiyans were on teams of five while elite saiyans had teams of three. Their job was simple they were hired to kill whether a single person or an entire planet, sometimes they were hired to destroy entire planets. There were only two jobs for a Saiyan a fighter or a leader the later was something only one saiyan could have.

The leader was known as the king of all saiyans and the current strongest Saiyan in the universe. Every three years there would be a tournament the winner would be the king of all saiyans. The new tournament for king of all saiyans was in about a week many saiyans were excited even one’s who had no hope of winning the tournament. This year Cabbon was determined to win the tournament if he became king he might be able to order the Saiyans to search for his father.

About five years ago a few weeks after his thirteenth birthday his dad had been ordered to go on an extremely dangerous mission. Of course his mom didn’t want him to go but she couldn’t stop him and he went on the mission alone with one partner. Cabbon spent months awaiting his return until two saiyans came to his once and told him and his mom that he had disappeared and they had done their best to find them.

Cabbon went to ask the king if he could search for his father but the king did not give him permission stating he could not loose another powerful saiyan. When he asked what the mission was that he sent his father on the king stated it was classified information. From that day on he began to develop a great dislike for the king. He planned to one day leave planet Saiya to search for his father but if he disobeyed the king he would be classified as a criminal. His search would not go well if he had to constantly battle authorities . He had to become king so he could begin to search for his father and he wouldn’t need permission.

He stopped thinking as he arrived at the rocky area where he told his other two team members Rita and Kenshi. He saw them training and smiled now he could begin his training so that he could win the tournament!

“Cabbon you finially made it me and Rita where just training for the tournament” He said

“”We’ll I’ll rest now right now Cabbon you can spar with Kenshi” She said with a smile as she walked over to sit on a rock.

“Now than Kenshi let the fight begin!”

Cabbon smiled disappearing as he charged flying at Kenshi doing a powerful punch as Kenshi moved at great speeds grabbing Cabbon’s hand, moving at quick speeds he pulled Cabbon closer towards him than did a knee smash to his stomach. Cabbon opened his mouth doing a mouth blast unleashing a blue blast of destructive ki out of his mouth hitting Kenshi point blank the explosion from the blast creating a mini smoke screen causing debris to scatter.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Super Saiyans   The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 8:16 pm

Episode 2: Hidden power
The debris began to clear as the dust cleared from the blast noise was heard and it grew louder until the smoke finally cleared. The two Saiyans were fighting full force doing punches and kicks until Kenshi did a powerful kick to his ribs causing him to cough up blood as Kenshi kneed him in the face and elbowed him in the neck sending him crashing into the ground. Rita got up from the rock she was sitting on laughing.

“As always Kenshi wins”

“Of course I always win Cabbon your pretty strong but you can never beat me” He said smiling

Cabbon lied down leaping up flying at Kenshi at great speed the later moving at quick speeds did a spin kick sending Cabbon flying into a giant boulder which broke into pieces collapsing on him creating a crack in his metallic bracelet.

“Come on Cabbon give up you can’t win sure your improving but it will never be enough to beat me I actually have talent for fighting” He said with a smile

Suddenly Cabbon burst out the rubble powered up his pupils disappearing as he charged at Kenshi doing multiple fast punches and for a second a golden aura surrounding Cabbon when he did a powerful punch which sent Kenshi flying backwards through the ground as he was slammed through multiple boulders until he finally crashed into a boulder which collapsed on him.

Rita was shocked at the punch Cabbon had just done and the incredible power she had sensed from him.

Cabbon was shocked at the power he had just used” Was that from me?

Kenshi emerged from the rubble scratched up and some blood was dripping from his right arm” WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s one of the strongest punches I’ve ever seen!

He leaped in the air landing a few feet away from Cabbon” Is that some new technique or something1 If it is you’ve got to teach it to me! He said

Cabbon looked confuse” I don’t know what happen their was this short burst of energy and I saw this yellow light for a second when I did that punch” He said

“you might have some hidden potential you should visit Makane he can unlock people’s potential”

“That’s a good idea Rita I’ll go find him If I do have hidden potential I should unlock it before the tournament” He said as he jumped in the air flying off.

Minutes later Cabbon continued flying as he was heading towards the village where Makane lived an old, powerful, and wise Saiyan. He smiled as he enjoyed the wind in his face and the fact that he might have hidden potential. He knew if he had some hidden power he had a much better chance of winning the tournament and becoming king!

He smiled as he began flying lower to the ground until he arrived in the village. He began walking towards Makane’s house knocking at the door at first hearing no answer until the door opened on his own. He heard a deep voice “ Come in young one”
Cabbon entered the dark room as suddenly their was a bright light in the room and he could see a muscular light skinned man with a long gray beard. He looked at Cabbon and suddenly a chair appeared behind him

“Sit young one”

Cabbon sat down in the chair” Makane I think
“ you have hidden potential young one I already know why you’ve come I sensed it”
“Than can you unlock it for me!
“No young one you have already unlocked your potential but something is blocking it you must figure it what is stopping you from tapping into your true power and eliminate it” He said than waved his hand and Cabbon was suddenly outside Makane’s house.
“ Something is blocking my potential but what?”
He flew in the air going back to his house he had to figure out what was blocking his potential.

Meanwhile in a dark alley
Two men spoke to each other.
“Father we cannot allow him to unlock the power we must kill Cabbon”
“ We shall son but he will never discover what blocks his power and we will take advantage of that in the tournament”
“That’s too long if he unlocks his power millions may die! We must kill him now “
“No we must wait until the tournament you can kill him their he will die in the tournament Barsong “
“Yes he will father one person should not have so much Power I must complete my training “The warrior said flying in the air.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Super Saiyans   The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 8:16 pm

Episode 3:Preliminaries!
Many Saiyan warriors were seen outside of a giant arena and the Saiyan council was seen handing out papers. Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi where in this crowd all of these Saiyans where here for the tournament they had trained hard for the tournament for the tournament. Cabbon had not unlocked his potential he had tried all week but he could never figure out what was blocking his hidden powers.

“ So you never unlocked your power?
“No I didn’t Rita I’m starting to think maybe I don’t have any hidden power maybe it was just a lucky punch”
“No way Cabbon I swear I saw a golden light for a second” He said
“Yeah sure well if I have hidden power I hope it comes out in this tournament”
“Yeah use that power you used in that punch “He said smiling
A loud noise was heard “ATTENTION! The saiyans turned seeing a muscular saiyan with long hair It was one of the men in the saiyan council Marble.

“Welcome to the Saiyan tournament where the winner will challenge the king of all saiyans Raziel! This year we have many new challengers the rules are simple there are none do whatever it takes to win! Now you have all been given a piece of paper head to the preliminary area and began to fight fight fight!

The saiyans yelled running to the preliminary area where the fighting began Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi easily winning preliminary matches. Also a mysterious saiyan keep defeating his opponents without moving the fighting continued until their were only a handful of fighters about eight. Marble came to confront these eight fighters.

“Well it seems you eight are the strongest elite saiyans you will enter the main rounds “He said pointing to a gigantic stadium.
“That’s where you will battle it out the winner than fights Raziel although I doubt any of you will beat him he hasn’t lost a fight his entire life” He said with a smile and took out a remote clicking a button that created a computer screen.

“Computer arrange the matches okay these are the rounds
Kenshi vs Tasahi
Barsong vs Nakana
Cabbon vs Yinto
Rita vs Madon

“ This will be easy! “
A man walked up behind Kenshi “I know I’m going to beat you in a few seconds!”
Kenshi turned around grabbing him by his neck lifting him in the air ”you think your tough smart mouth!
Marble sighed” Please don’t fight yet wait till you get on the stadium so everyone can see the fight”
Kenshi sighed” Right” He put him down and smiled” So when can we start the fight?
Marble smiled” now just go to the arena and prepare to fight” He said as Marble began to levitate than he flew full speed out of the preliminary area and up to the stands where Raziel was.
“ Raziel the tournament will start shortly since our announcer could not make it I will take his place” He said
Raziel smiled” Good than we can finally began this tournament” He said” I haven’t had a fight in weeks I can hardly wait”

Marble nodded flying to the stadium with a microphone as Kenshi and the other fighter Tasahi went to the stadium both ready to fight. Marble smiling “Let the match begin! He said leaping off the arena as Kenshi charged Tasahi doing a powerful punch sending Tasahi flying through the arena. Kenshi teleported behind Tasahi kicking him in head sending him flying in the air as Kenshi began to power up causing the ground to shake as he fired a beam of ki at Tasahi and their was a massive explosion creating a smokescreen in the sky.

“Too easy”

Marble: Wow that was shocking it seems Kenshi has already won in a few seconds well than time to move on to the second round than Barsong vs Nakana! He yelled as Barsong moved at great speed already on the stadium as Nakana came on the stage smiling.
Marble: Well than let the match begin!

In a second Barsong was right in front of Nakana elbowing her in the stomach causing her to cough out blood. Barsong than kneed her in the head sending her flying in the air as he powered up some energy in his right index finger firing a small thin beam at Nakana which went straight through her heart killing her instantly.

“She was a pathetic warrior you may move on”
“Another quick round this tournament surely has some powerful fighters well anyway let the tournament continue Cabbon vs Yinto”
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Episode 4: The tournament continues
Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan Cabbon and his friends managed to get through the preliminaries with ease. Now it seems things are getting intense after Barsong and Kenshi have won their matches easily.

Marble: Cabbon vs Yinto
Cabbon and Yinto were already on the stage both fighters staring at each other they dissaperared as Cabbon did a powerful punch on Yinto sending him flying into the stands unconscious.
Cabbon: That was fairly easy

Marble: Well it seems the match is over Cabbon wins! Now for the next match Rita vs madon who will win who will go to the semi-finals? Find out now!
Rita and Madon smiled moving at great speeds onto the arena both disappearing as Rita did multiple punches and kicks on Madon. He smiled as he easily dodged all the attacks than he smiled not moving using telekinesis to send Rita flying into the arena. She stood up powering up gathering ki as she fired a gigantic blue ki blast at Madon who teleported behind Rita kneeing her in the back than using telekinesis to send her flying forward into the stands.
Madon: This is easy
Rita: Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *She gets up flying in the air gathering ki in each hand* Time to show you a special technique I came up with
She created two balls of ki in her hands sending one of the ki bals flying at madon who leaped in the air flying to avoid it as the other ki ball was sent flying at his back. He moved quickly to dodge that one turning as Rita apperared behind him kicking sending him flying into one of the ki balls causing an explosion.*
Rita: Now die!*She begins firing multiple ki blasts at Madon creating a giant smoke cloud* Idiot

Suddenly Rita was sent flying into the ground as she got up some kind of invisible force slammed her in the ground . Madon emerged from the smoke cloud gathering ki” now Star beam! He yelled firing a slow moving blueish yellow beam at Rita who smiled prepaired to dodge as Madon used telekinesis to push her right into the beam causing a massive explosion..

Rita was bleeding and scratched up falling to the ground beaten.
Madon: As I said before this was easy* He teleported off the arena *
Marble: Well than that was a violent fight Well anyway let the tournament continue Kenshi vs Barsong!

Kenshi: So I’m going to get to fight that guy
Cabbon: Be careful his power level is enormous
Kenshi: You’re the one that needs to be careful your going to have to fight a guy who moves things with his mind.
Cabbon: Yeah well I’m going to take Rita to the infirmary I’ll be back in time for my match “He said flying over to the saiyans that where putting Rita inside a hover vehicle. He asked if he could come along with them the saiyans saying it was fine as he got on the vehicle drove at incredibly fast speeds arriving at the hospital in seconds.
The saiyans took Rita out the vehicle taking her inside the hospital. Cabbon followed them

Kenshi and Barsong

Kenshi: Well I guess it’s time to fight! He says flying at Barsong who grabs Kenshi by his right wrist and does an uppercut kick sending him flying in the air. Barsong flies at Kenshi head butting him in the stomach.
Kenshi: Now you die! * Gathers energy and does a point blank ki blast on Barsong*
Barsong * Is unharmed*Now to show you a real blast!
Barsong grabs Kenshi by the neck tossing him towards the arena and firing a purple energy beam which hits Kenshi sending him crashing into the arena.
Kenshi*Stands up now his left arm bleeding and his legs scratched up* I’m going to win this fight
Kenshi powers up creating some energy in his right hand forming it into a sword made of energy. He smiles flying at Barsong trying to slash him. Barsong dodges all his sword attacks and kicks Kenshi in the air powering up”Now die! He fires giant green beam of energy at Kenshi who holds his sword in front of him turning it into an energy shield.

Cabbon and Rita
Saiyan Doctor: *Comes outside to see Cabbon*
Cabbon: How’s Rita?
Doctor: She’ll be fine you can return to your tournament Raziel has ordered all participants in the tournament to get their injuries treated if they live
Cabbon: Right thank you* He flies in the air heading back to the tournament to see the match:

Kenshi and Barsong
Kenshi is seen falling towards the ground his arms and legs bleeding as his energy shield had managed to fully protect him.
Barsong: He was a full to think he could beat me
Kenshi smiles as he powers up and flies at Barsong doing multiple punches than a kick than firing a ki blast slamming into him creating an explosion. Barsong got up flying at Kenshi doing multiple punches he began dodging and put both hands out in front of him doing a point blank blast.
Cabbon arrived seeing Kenshi use a powerful blast on Barsong.
Cabbon: That was awesome
Kenshi*Smiles as it seemed Barsong was completely obliterated! I won!

Narrator: And so it seems after a long and well fought battle Kenshi has deafeted Barsong now it means he will have to battle his friend Cabbon find out next time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan!
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Super Saiyans   The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 8:17 pm

Episode 5: Hidden strength!

Narrator: Last time on the legend of the Super Saiyan The tournament rounds intensified as Rita was taken to a hospital Kenshi battled it out with Barsong and seemingly won.

The smoke cleared and it seemed Barsong was finally dead.
Marble: Well than I guess Kenshi
Right before he said wins Barsong appeared behind his palm open as he fired a massive blue beam of energy sending Kenshi flying through the arena and right through the stands. Cabbon flew over towards the stands seeing his bleeding friend.
Cabbon: Kenshi! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barsong*Yawns* That was certainly easy weaklings shouldn’t enter this tournament
Cabbon*Flies at him* I’ll kill you!
Marble*Smiles* He moved at incredible speed grabbing Cabbon by his wrist* Sorry you have to face Madon not Barsong *He tosses Cabbon into the arena*
Madon: *Steps into the arena* Well than it’s time to fight!
Cabbon: I’ll be quick
Cabbon flared up with power charging Madon who used telekinesis to toss him aside. Cabbon fired multiple ki blasts than fired a massive ki blast as Madon teleported behind Cabbon elbowing him in the head. Cabbon was sent flying into the arena he fired a beam of energy at Madon.

Madon: Now I’m going to kill you!
Madon lifts Cabbon in the air with telekinesis and begins to telekentically crush Cabbon ripping his clothing, starting to crush his bones, and beginning to break his braclet. Cabbon yelled his iris and pupils disappearing and his body began to bulk up. His black hair began to straighten up and dark yellowish aura surrounded him.
Barsong was sitting in the stands watching the match. “How is this possible the power suppresser is still on his wrist how can he even be unleashing any of his true power” He said as he looked to see Madon’s telekinetic move was breaking his braclet. “ Madon Is a fool is he trying to help Cabbon unlock his inner power? His power is still incomplete but still deadly I have to somehow interfere without getting kicked out this tournament!
Cabbon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He yelled as began to move flying at Madon head butting him sending him flying into the stadium. Cabbon’s hair had a reddish tint now as many people in the crowds where shocked at the power they were sensing.

The weakened Kenshi lie in the stadium as he began to open his eyes when he sensed a large power. “ He managed to unlock his power.

At the hospital
Rita got up her bed now full healed she opened the window in her hospital room and leaped out the building flying. She began flying to the arena sensing the fight between Cabbon and Madon. She continued flying as she felt the massive power Cabbon was unleashing. She was shocked at the power was this his hidden potential! She flew at greater speeds arriving in the stadium next to Kenshi.

Rita: His hidden power he’s incredible!
Raziel*See’s the match* The warrior is quite powerful
Marble: Yes he is I feel bad for the guy who’s fighting him
Raziel: This tournament is interesting but there’s one thing
Marble: What’s that?
Raziel: I have incredible power isn’t it a little odd I’ve never sensed his power before you can’t suppress something so huge
Marble: That’s true Raziel maybe he just discovered it
Raziel: Have you heard of the Tuffle’s power suppressing technology?
Marble: Yes sir but the council of Saiyans met with the Council of Tuffles and they were destroyed.
Raziel: Apparently not all of them look at what the teenager is wearing on his wrist a power suppresser and the other fighter’s telekinetic abilities began to break the bracelet allowing the teenager to tap into some of his power.
Raziel: If the power suppresser is destroyed there’s no telling what he could do. Think about it if he’s been wearing it and he’s trained for years becoming powerful even with his true power restrained
Marble: Than if it’s broken he might be able to do anything
Raziel: Including stopping it
Marble: The unknown warrior? or do you mean the dimensional destroyer? nothing in existence can stop him.
Raziel: Except maybe this young warrior so I must break the power suppresser this may bee our only hope to stop the unknown warrior and prevent the death of billions. Go announce the next match Marble

Madon was not able to stand after the blow he received from Cabbon who stood on the stadium.
Cabbon*Returns to normal* That power I just had was incredible
Marble*Flies to the arena* Cabbon wins!!!!!!!! Now than moving on Cabbon vs Barsong!
Barsong:*Flies to the arena*It’s time for me to save the universe here and know Cabbon must die
Cabbon: Now you’re about to fight your final battle! He yells as they both kick off the ground flying at each other full speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Super Saiyans   The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Super Saiyans
Page 1 of 1