The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current games

Go down 
+23
Sain
Coach_RenjiAbarai
carnagevegeta
VideoGPlayer12
KittensOnACloud
Ichigotom
MulderYuffie
justinlynch3
m21out
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
????
ShaolinAce
Raz
Himin montsh
Dr. Sage
Ponky Poo
Saix
Ryu
Chulance
Roy Mustang
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Current games - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 4:44 pm

Why is it shallow? I don't like portable gaming. It's ok for a car trip, that's about it. Don't like playing on a tiny screen like that in general.

Anyway, I've beaten Grand Theft Auto 4. Few side missions left, but main game is beat.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 9:22 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Why is it shallow? I don't like portable gaming. It's ok for a car trip, that's about it. Don't like playing on a tiny screen like that in general.

Anyway, I've beaten Grand Theft Auto 4. Few side missions left, but main game is beat.
Because you are missing out on a really great selection of games! The Game Boy Advance < DS and PSP all have wonderful games especially the PSP. It's not just for car trips otherwise there wouldn't be a thousand of RPGs out for it lol. I loved Grand Theft Auto 4 it was my fav! Smile

Anyways speaking of portable gaming I beat The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky late last night. It is a wonderful RPG. Long , not much grinding , tons of sidequest and unspeakable amount of text... PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:01 pm

Mulder is right. There are a huge plethora of amazing games that are portable. GBA especially.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2012, 10:56 pm

I know there are lots of good games, I've just never taken a shine to portable consoles. If they made them so you could hook up a cable to them and connect it to the TV to play on a nice big screen, maybe. Basically turn them into a controller without a console. Razz

Currently playing Mafia 2 on PS3, and will be started GTA4: Episodes Of Liberty City on 360.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 12:17 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
I know there are lots of good games, I've just never taken a shine to portable consoles. If they made them so you could hook up a cable to them and connect it to the TV to play on a nice big screen, maybe. Basically turn them into a controller without a console. Razz

Currently playing Mafia 2 on PS3, and will be started GTA4: Episodes Of Liberty City on 360.
I'm not sure but I think you CAN do something like that with the PSP 3000 model. i'm not entirely sure though as i have a 2000 model.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 1:53 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

I'm not sure but I think you CAN do something like that with the PSP 3000 model. i'm not entirely sure though as i have a 2000 model.

I have a 3000, and I can hook it up to the TV. The cable that's designed for the 2000 also works with the 3000.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 3:45 am

There's also that thing that links up your GBA and emulates it on Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 12:22 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
I have officially completed God Of War 1, 2, and 3.

Gotta say, nice ending. So Athena was using Kratos to get rid of Zeus and wanted to take the power from Pandora's box for herself afterward. Instead of allowing it, Kratos defeats Zeus then takes his own life in the end, releasing all the power so nobody gets it.

Gotta say, I thought Kratos was going to keep the power for himself. It was a little surprising he did what was better for mankind, preventing a new god from rising.

Glad to see u liked and yeah the ending was pretty epic, to see the blood thirsty revenge seeking kratos show his humanity and release all that power and restored the world after defeating all the gods, good ending for such an awesome character. But we also have the rumors of a god of war four on the horizon and we also know kratos is still alive, so we could be in store for some great things to come for sure ^^. U should also try the two god of war games on the psp, chains of olympus and ghost of sparda, they're also really good and i highly recommend them Smile

I don't play PSP, or portable consoles in general. Last portable game I had was a old tetris game. XD.

Although, I thought I seen those games in a PS3 pack, God Of War origins right. God Of War 1 & 2 is in the God Of War Collection pack. If I see it again, I'll pick it up.

Yeah chains of olympus and ghost of sparda were redone for the ps3, its called the origins collection and its a double pack with both games included in it ^^. Well like they say different people different tastes, although like everyone else is saying u should definitely give portable gaming another try, the gba, the ds, the psp, 3ds, and soon the vita have a range of games on them that i think is second to none. Most of the time, i tend to just lie down in bed or kick it in mah lazy boy and play whatever portable i have at the time, which is typically my psp Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 12:24 pm

As for current games, being cuz of my new job and my jacked up sleeping schedule, i haven't found much time to play anything as of late, still have an assload of games i need to go back and either restart on account its been so long since i played them or stopped in the middle of, so its either gonna be assassins creed 2 or final fantasy xiii that comes next, when i find the time *sigh*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 2:13 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
I have officially completed God Of War 1, 2, and 3.

Gotta say, nice ending. So Athena was using Kratos to get rid of Zeus and wanted to take the power from Pandora's box for herself afterward. Instead of allowing it, Kratos defeats Zeus then takes his own life in the end, releasing all the power so nobody gets it.

Gotta say, I thought Kratos was going to keep the power for himself. It was a little surprising he did what was better for mankind, preventing a new god from rising.

Glad to see u liked and yeah the ending was pretty epic, to see the blood thirsty revenge seeking kratos show his humanity and release all that power and restored the world after defeating all the gods, good ending for such an awesome character. But we also have the rumors of a god of war four on the horizon and we also know kratos is still alive, so we could be in store for some great things to come for sure ^^. U should also try the two god of war games on the psp, chains of olympus and ghost of sparda, they're also really good and i highly recommend them Smile

I don't play PSP, or portable consoles in general. Last portable game I had was a old tetris game. XD.

Although, I thought I seen those games in a PS3 pack, God Of War origins right. God Of War 1 & 2 is in the God Of War Collection pack. If I see it again, I'll pick it up.

Yeah chains of olympus and ghost of sparda were redone for the ps3, its called the origins collection and its a double pack with both games included in it ^^. Well like they say different people different tastes, although like everyone else is saying u should definitely give portable gaming another try, the gba, the ds, the psp, 3ds, and soon the vita have a range of games on them that i think is second to none. Most of the time, i tend to just lie down in bed or kick it in mah lazy boy and play whatever portable i have at the time, which is typically my psp Smile

My little brother has a DS, and I had played one before, not his but a cousins. I didn't like it. The whole touch screen, using the pen thing, hated them controls. So you won't find me playing a DS most likely. I had played a GBA again at a cousins house some years ago, was alright. Was playing a DBZ game that I enjoyed. Never touched a PSP before.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 17th 2012, 6:40 pm

FFIV (PSP)
FFVI (Wii VC)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2012, 6:34 pm

Currently brought and is playing WWE 12.

Edit: On PS3 btw.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2012, 7:59 pm

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 18th 2012, 8:18 pm

AI in this game is smarter then 2011, but they are still fucking idiots.

I'm in a Elimination Chamber match and my goal is to take out Danial Bryan before another opponent enters. Cena is a third person in the match. Lots of times I'm ready to hit Bryan with my finisher and be able to knock Bryan out out, except Cena interrupts the move every time. I'm literally trying to do Cena a favor by knocking off a opponent for him, but he still attacks me rather then letting me finish off Bryan. *sigh* I hate Cena...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:50 pm

Playing Prototype (360), awesome ass game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2012, 9:31 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:

I'm in a Elimination Chamber match and my goal is to take out Danial Bryan before another opponent enters. Cena is a third person in the match. Lots of times I'm ready to hit Bryan with my finisher and be able to knock Bryan out out, except Cena interrupts the move every time. I'm literally trying to do Cena a favor by knocking off a opponent for him, but he still attacks me rather then letting me finish off Bryan. *sigh* I hate Cena...

Who doesn't? Only 5-10 children and mothers WHO RUIN the damn WWE. I don't even use the real characters in the game, I create 50 people to do Universe mode.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2012, 9:51 pm

Extremewild wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Who doesn't? Only 5-10 children and mothers WHO RUIN the damn WWE. I don't even use the real characters in the game, I create 50 people to do Universe mode.

Oh I use Cena in the game, as a punching bag. Christian, Edge, Kane, Undertaker, CAW's, Cena jobbers to all them.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2012, 9:57 pm

WWWYFKI
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 8th 2012, 1:38 am

FFXIII-2.

Just beat the final boss. Might go for a Plat sometime later...
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:02 am

Hmm i bought skyrim a few weeks ago and i started playing it a few nights ago, im about five or six hours into it. Pretty damn good game, im really liking it. Im not the biggest expert on the elder scrolls lore, so alot of it is above my head lol, but its some pretty indepth stuff and its pretty damn cool regardless ^^.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:05 am

Been playing Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:08 am

Strider Zero wrote:

I still gotta pick up black ops and modern warfare three myself, yeah i admit it, im behind the times haha.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:10 am

Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

I still gotta pick up black ops and modern warfare three myself, yeah i admit it, im behind the times haha.

They're all essentially the same game now. I play Modern Warfare 2 still and it's still good. Plenty of people still play. But the kills on me are almost all bullshit. I think I'm going to record a match on my webcam just to show it.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:19 am

I think you should play real games and not games that mentally ill and retarded people can play.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:24 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

They're all essentially the same game now. I play Modern Warfare 2 still and it's still good. Plenty of people still play. But the kills on me are almost all bullshit. I think I'm going to record a match on my webcam just to show it.

O.o really, i was hoping the way the story was shaping up with MW one and two, that it would only get better with black ops and part three. Im an action junkie and also i love plots like this (im a big tom clancy fan Smile). Lol i tend to stay away from online and just play co op with friends or with my bros, i would get my ass handed to me by those twelve year old prepubescent little pricks who play the shit every day and night or those dicks who hack the shit every chance they get, totally ruins the experience :/. Haha u should, i wouldnt mind seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current games
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next