The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current games

Go down 
+23
Sain
Coach_RenjiAbarai
carnagevegeta
VideoGPlayer12
KittensOnACloud
Ichigotom
MulderYuffie
justinlynch3
m21out
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
????
ShaolinAce
Raz
Himin montsh
Dr. Sage
Ponky Poo
Saix
Ryu
Chulance
Roy Mustang
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Current games - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMay 24th 2015, 11:02 am

Been playing FFX HD for PS3. I'm going for that Platinum, but it is slow progress indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

Number of posts : 70
Name : Blackchaosdragon
Quote : Total Domination!
Registration date : 2015-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMay 30th 2015, 2:57 pm

^
Good luck with that Smile. I just had Yojimbo use Zanmato on all the super powered enemies lol

About 80% done with Toukiden and 25% done with DW-G reborn
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 5:06 am

....*wheeze* *puff* finally finished with toukiden, it took a lot longer than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 3:26 pm

Got the platinum for FFX HD. Did it without Zanmato too lol.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 8:23 am

Show off :p .....Though that does remind me i have yet to start FFX2.

As for me i was getting gang***** by those three super gundams, eventually kicked their ass, with a nice air juggle lol.
So im finished DWR .... So moving on to somthing else.

On the Vita Still listening to Noire delusion speel lol
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 26th 2015, 12:57 am

Playing Red Dead Redemption again, but this time actually going after the side quests.

Was playing a game of poker, and this one guy just would not stop winning by the slightest of margins. My RNG in poker in that game is just awful. So I shot him in the face, stole his money and used it to bribe the official to keep it under the hat. I love this game.

Also Liars Dice>>>>>>Poker in that game.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 27th 2015, 3:45 pm

Finishing Soul Caliber V. I completely forgot about it and left it at 75% for about 2 years. So i guess Im playing catch up now.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 7:02 am

I was trying to figure out the reason I dropped the game, It didnt take me long to remember...The online is really bad, Ugh... Anyway nearly done. Just a few bits to do here and there and im finished.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyAugust 29th 2015, 8:48 pm

Just got One Piece Pirate warriors 3. I'm not too impressed tbh, pretty much the entire game is hack and slash against fodders and it gets incredibly repetitive. I've cleared up to enies lobby and I feel like the only thing that's changing is the map layout which I'm not too found of anyway. I also think they didn't do Sanji or Zoro any justice as their skill sets are pretty boring and feel weak compared to the other characters. I've still yet to try out any other character beside the strawhat tho.

If the game was in the style of the Naruto ninja storm series it probably would be a lot more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 9:49 am

Vodka wrote:
Just got One Piece Pirate warriors 3. I'm not too impressed tbh, pretty much the entire game is hack and slash against fodders and it gets incredibly repetitive. I've cleared up to enies lobby and I feel like the only thing that's changing is the map layout which I'm not too found of anyway. I also think they didn't do Sanji or Zoro any justice as their skill sets are pretty boring and feel weak compared to the other characters. I've still yet to try out any other character beside the strawhat tho.

If the game was in the style of the Naruto ninja storm series it probably would be a lot more enjoyable.

The Koei Warriors franchise is pretty repetitive by nature. It's pretty much the same whether you have Dynasty Warriors, Hyrule Warriors or Pirate Warriors. It's a shame, because they look fun, and I think they could be a bit more creative.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyAugust 30th 2015, 3:49 pm

The most exciting feature of the game is the combos honestly. However whichever character you pick for the arc you stick with it unless you fail or want to restart. So it eventually gets boring playing the same character, they should have included a feature which allowed you to switch between characters. The boss fights are also all pretty lame, I'd probably say the only fight that comes close to a nature of a proper boss fight is against Doflamingo. Every other major villain in the arcs just seemed like fodder with a few abilities.

Tho I just completed the main story line and the final arc was nuts. You had the admirals bar Akainu appear along with Teach as well. They didn't stick with the original story for it since Doflamingo manages to escape.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 4:24 pm

Been a while so I'll quickly update. Smile

Anyways Finished
FEAR 3
Killzone 3
Resistance 3  
Corpse Party

Recently finished - Dishonered Definitive edition. Cant wait for the sequel, I loved the freedom of choice and multiple paths and solutions the game had. You dont even need to focus on stealth. If you wanted to you can just run around swinging your sword like a loony and firing your gun and still achieve what you set out to do.

Currently playing
Arslan - Warriors of legend - Im having a lot of fun with this, but i think I'm nearing the end. So its kinda short.
Atelier Escha and Logy - same as the Ps3 version kinda.
Ninja Gaiden sigma .... God its hard and frustrating, I never thought I'd be saying that

In the backlog

DQ heroes
Deception 4 NP
The Evil within
FF type 0 .... I really don't feel like ever playing this, but I gotta...
Bloodborne
DMC4 SE
Asterbreed
Vanquish
The PS2PS4# games FF7, DC1 and DC2
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMarch 11th 2016, 9:17 am

Finished Vanquish, It was easier than most people made It out to be. But then again its subjective.
Anyways currently playing Warriors Legends of Troy.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 9:45 am

Finished Warriors: Legends of Troy
Starting or continuing Dark Souls.
PS vita playing DW8XLCE

Also bought the old game Demons souls and Dark souls 2 and pre ordered DOOM
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyApril 9th 2016, 11:32 am

I'm about 15 chapters into Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I have to say, the game has some serious pros and cons going for it.

It honestly doesn't feel as much like Fire Emblem anymore. It feels more like a really fun spiritual successor to the franchise. I'm sure Conquest will feel more like a FE game, but still...

Been playing Skyrim on and off. It's a pretty fun game. It's a lot better than Oblivion in my opinion. I get a lot of milage out of sneak and archery. Though with the Dark Brotherhood outfit and my blade of woe, I get 30x sneak attack damage, which is basically a one shot to anything at this point. And you thought rogues were OP in DND.

Also, I've been going through Dark Souls on and off with a no-shield file. It's a Dex build based off Vito from A Tale of Iron.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 8:28 pm

Playing/Backlog:
Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire
Tales of Symphonia
Shin Megami Tensei Noctutne, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 3:35 pm

Playing PS4 The witch revival and Doom 4
Playing on Ps3 Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Playing on the Vita Ultra Despair girls.

Next will Be Demons souls and Bloodborne if i can.

I didn't think it would be this tough to do this many at once. I should really take it slow-er.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyMay 15th 2016, 2:07 pm

I haven't been able to put down Star Fox Zero lately. It's a very fun game.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 22nd 2016, 9:03 am

Finished All of the above except Doom but I finished Ninja Gaiden Sigma; Also took a screen of a good moment I'll put it up here when I get some time.
Okay
PS4 - DOOM 4
PS3 - Demons souls, Bioshock 2, DW strikeforce
Vita - SWC3.

I did also have a test run of Dragon Quest heros on an alt, Seems easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJune 29th 2016, 11:16 pm

I played the three PS3 Souls games a lot in the last month. Did quite a few Tale of Iron builds (most recent one was Erosion for Dark Souls 1).

I have Assassin's Creed Black Flag as well, but I haven't touched it in a while. I got pissed off at a ship battle and haven't gone back yet. I probably will soon.

Still playing Fire Emblem Fates here and there. I'll probably get Revelations sometime in July. I also have been playing Fire Emblem 7 again off and on.

I also played a bit of Civilization Revolution again recently. Once you start learning the more in-depth strategy, it becomes pretty damn fun.

Speaking of strats, I also fired up Age of Empires last week.

And of course, most recently Final Fantasy XIII. Took me a bit to shake the dust off my remembrance of the game's strategy (and the game's ridiculous jargon). But I think I'm in pretty good shape.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 1:55 pm

Nice!

Currently playing
PS4 Nights of Azure, Shadow of teh beast, Dank cloud 1 & 2
PS3 Demons souls, just beat dragon god and the flame lurker, albiet rather cheaply. I got him trapped in a running animation before chipping his health slowly and dragon god? Despite its cool appearance outta every souls game its fight is just lame.
PSV SW3C again and Zero Time dilemma.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 7:00 am

Finished Demons souls. It was really easy moreso than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 8:49 am

BCD wrote:
Finished Demons souls. It was really easy moreso than I expected.

Yeah on the whole Demon's Souls is the easiest of them. New Game +, however, is brutal compared to the other games. You can be wearing the heaviest armor and it'll be ignored for the most part.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 11:43 am

Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah on the whole Demon's Souls is the easiest of them. New Game +, however, is brutal compared to the other games. You can be wearing the heaviest armor and it'll be ignored for the most part.

But I guess there are things that can still assist, like the second chance spell as well as the Incorporeal number of healing items you can bring with you. It is as you say easiest one so far. Still though it was fun thinking up numerous ways to beat the bosses. My only issue was the purebladestone like most folk lol.

Anyways, I now move onward to DS2.... i dont like the fact that enemy bodies dissapear thouugh.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 1:08 pm

BCD wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

But I guess there are things that can still assist, like the second chance spell as well as the Incorporeal number of healing items you can bring with you. It is as you say easiest one so far. Still though it was fun thinking up numerous ways to beat the bosses. My only issue was the purebladestone like most folk lol.

Anyways, I now move onward to DS2.... i dont like the fact that enemy bodies dissapear thouugh.

You need Second Chance when you do NG+, because otherwise every higher level boss will one shot you. Healing Items start to become less useful when you get killed in 1-2 hits typically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current games   Current games - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current games
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next