The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3

Go down 
+11
Riku
PhilTheGamer
Ponky Poo
Dr. Sage
????
ShaolinAce
Saix
ArmorZeroX
Ryu
Raz
Strider Zero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 15th 2011, 9:27 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
So far my favorites of the new characters are Vergil and Strider. The rest will take a little more getting used to. Iron Fist is probably my third best of them.
I really enjoy Phoenix wright , Nemesis and strider they are all pretty awesome and so is Franky-poo my sexy video game boyfriend! Hes awesome <3

Phoenix Wright is fun, but I'm still getting used to him for the longer combos. I've already started getting the hang of Vergil and Strider with extended combos.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 15th 2011, 9:41 pm

OK, so I gotta tell the story of my midnight release experience. I've been too tired all day to bother but now that I've taken a couple hours to get some sleep, I'll post it.

So I go to Gamestop and arrive around 11:40. See about 15 or so guys standing outside laughing, speaking to each other, just having a good time with each other's company. I go in to the store to pay for my Pre-Order and the manager who I happen to be good acquaintances with went through the checkout with me. He said that apparently someone named Tina with my same last name had possibly canceled my Pre-Order on the 10th and had ordered Saints Row 3 and another game both for Xbox 360. I started laughing because I neither canceled an order or have a 360 (and no one in my family named Tina wtf).

So I explain the situation, he gets it and sells me a copy normally (I didn't realize it at the time). I go back outside and have a friendly conversation with another person who was getting Ultimate. So it's nearing midnight, and everyone's talking to each other when a staff member completely outbursted. He was yelling at a 16 year old kid because he cursed him out. He was yelling "I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY NOW IF YOU WANT! OTHERWISE, GET OUT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING!". Pretty careful choice of words when yelling, because without the refund option I could see a lawsuit coming their way. So the kid leaves for a couple minutes.

He comes back and apologizes, and wonders if he can still get back in. The staff member was cool about it but told him that he really can't let the kid back in (Which I totally get). The kid started yelling "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 7 OR 8 HOURS STRAIGHT FOR THIS!". At this point, when he walks away, we're all looking at each other whispering back and forth like "Wtf, 7 hours? Why on earth would he do that?".

So midnight finally hits and the line moves very quickly. We find out inside the store that the kid was up front in the line and left his post and came back and tried to get back into that spot in line. The staff member was really stressed. I ended up getting him who gave me Saints Row 3 by accident. I told him to calm down, take a breather and thanked him for giving me the right game. Only one more problem I faced was that the bonus DLC wasn't there because I didn't realize I was sold a copy normally.

So today I ran to Gamestop to get this corrected. Figures on the way I had to sit through road work trafficking both ways. When I arrive at Gamestop, I go through checkout with another good acquaintance of mine to get the problem corrected. This is when I found out about the copy. But he knew something was up and he knew I was telling the truth and he gave me the bonus code for free, AND I ended up not having to pay that extra 5 dollars for Pre-ordering. So I ended up getting a nice end of the stick. Also, the guy told me that the 7 hours outburst was a bullshit lie. He had only been there at 3:30 and left until 11:45.

So yeah, It's a lot, but interesting read I suppose haha.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 15th 2011, 11:43 pm

I walked into Gamestop went to the front asked for my copy got it with my dlc code in hand.

The End
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:00 am

The timing on some of these missions are so strict and ridiculous. Even worse than the original.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:01 am

Sorry noticed the message too late as i was fiddleing around iwth trying to get back on PSN as it signed me out I was out and had UMvC3 on idle so i assume thats what you meant. Still can't get back on PSN after the power went out but my computer is just fine currently......at least i can still play it. Yeah i'd like to play i am utter shit at it I won't deny I should be able to have access in the morning to the online.

Last edited by MulderYuffie on November 16th 2011, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:02 am

Alright. I'll hop online while I'm playing then and you can just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:05 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Alright. I'll hop online while I'm playing then and you can just send me a message.
So are you as sucky as me at it or are you nerd rage bullshit insane over what/who does what and all that shit?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:07 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
So are you as sucky as me at it or are you nerd rage bullshit insane over what/who does what and all that shit?

I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:14 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Laughing
You gain satisfaction from just thinking about molesting my booty don't you? :3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 11:58 pm

I was kicking some ass with Strider and Vergil online today. But man, Zero is so nerfed when it comes to extended combos.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 12:29 am

I'm kinda pissed that for whatever reason my file got reset. But the game is great. Unlike Zero's team, mine has only served to get better with Ryu's Denjin buff.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 12:39 am

Uh oh. I'm afraid to ask what kind of Denjin tricks you have.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 12:46 am

Ahahaha just you wait.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 17th 2011, 2:05 am

yeah figured you were all nerdfags lol. Finally got back on PSN this evening. I am going to take a dump but will have PSN on if anyone shows up to play.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 18th 2011, 3:23 pm

Vergil is kickass in this game. When I get the chance, I'd love to whack Strider's ass with 'em.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyNovember 18th 2011, 4:01 pm

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 My_body_is_ready
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 12:44 am

The new patch is out with Heroes and Heralds. I'll try it out sometime soon and let you guys know how it is.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 1:44 am

Strider Zero wrote:
The new patch is out with Heroes and Heralds. I'll try it out sometime soon and let you guys know how it is.
I'll try it out after i'm done drowning in the awesome 10 free GBA games I got for my 3DS I only ever owned 2 of them and those are the only ones i've played to actually.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 3:20 pm

Heroes and Heralds mode is pretty cool. It's nothing too different when you get into the actual gameplay of it. The perks are nice though. I chose Heroes to start with and have a card to raise my attack power, one to start with more HC and it keeps refilling automatically and one for a better chance at a rare card for now.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 21st 2011, 11:37 pm

It's OK. I was hoping for something a bit different. What about that story mode that was promised?
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 31st 2011, 2:09 am

Heroes and heralds online is pointless to me. theres one guy that has 85 wins no losses and it always seems everytime I go online every other match I face him hes 35th ranked online while I'm 1400 something.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 31st 2011, 3:16 am

Wow, Ace. Good to see you again. But yeah, Heroes and Heralds isn't anything amazing. But at least it's free.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 3rd 2012, 6:01 am

Gamefaqs members found a glitch in the game that allows you to use all the dlc costumes and herald colours. But you also have to own atleast one alt or herald colour for it to work.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/62122161

Tried and tested myself, I have so far played a game with magnetos alt which is currently banned (curse you spain) and Viewtiful Joes average joe costume for free aswell. I suggest you try now before a patch comes out as there's one more costume pack coming out and they could easily add a patch to this. And if they do swagneto will be lost forever.

It honestly took me over half an hour to forty five minutes to master this glitch. Ill be glad to help if anyone needs it. I'm staying offline forever... As long as I can to keep this roster. Games complete and it feels amazing holycrap.

Last edited by ShaolinAce on March 3rd 2012, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 3rd 2012, 6:05 am

And its good to see you too zero. I've been busy lately, I post from my cell phone. Ill try to post more if possible.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 3rd 2012, 6:07 am

I basically only play offline now. I'll try it out next time I play. Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3   (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next