The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.

Go down 
4 posters

Should I go ahead with this fic?
Yes
Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Bar_left100%Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Bar_right
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Bar_left0%Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Empty
PostSubject: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 10:45 am

The fic itself would revolve around 4 major races, these would be vampires, werewolf's, humans, and mutants. Unlike with Kimarous fic I don't believe I'll bother with different clans, though I will have different breeds, full vampire, half vampire, etc. The mutants I'm planning on making a vampire/werewolf half breed. This half breed will be the strongest race in the series, then the vampires, followed by the regular werewolf's then the humans.

Now, the story. If you know me, you know I don't usually make long term plan's. Though some major parts of the story is gonna include a battle amoung the vampires themself's, full breeds vs mixed breeds. I'm also planning to do a story where the orignal vampire returns making all the vampires unite to defeat him. There will also be a big battle where vampires and humans combine forces to defeat the mutants. I havn't exactly thought out the roll of the regular werewolf's but be sure that they'll appear. The fic will also cover various story's of main characters history's, showing how they all come to be and after so long the story will bring them all together.

This fic will accept user's characters if anyone would like to join up, your welcome to provide more then one character if you decide to join.

So, would anyone be interested in this fic?
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 10:18 pm

before I answer that, are you finished with UBZ?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 10:29 pm

Zero wrote:
before I answer that, are you finished with UBZ?

Yah I believe I'll end it soon. Start on something different.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 11:18 pm

well then I say go for it, after you are finished with Ultimate Battle Z.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 12:25 am

Zero wrote:

Of course I'll finish Ultimate Battle Z first.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 10:04 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Good girl boy Smile
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 1:05 am

Zero wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Good girl boy Smile

*Shakes fist*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 2:27 pm

sounds awesome but every race should have a role... idk much about stories or anything but ill be looking forward to reading it
and i dont read XD but this may be worth my time we shall see...keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 10:34 pm

dL wrote:
sounds awesome but every race should have a role... idk much about stories or anything but ill be looking forward to reading it
and i dont read XD but this may be worth my time we shall see...keep it up Very Happy

Cool, I'm hoping to start sometime in the upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

Male Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 7:41 pm

Char signup (tho u've started)

Name: Bane
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: (Human Form) 5' 10" not very muscular, but not quite scrawny, reddish hair, black eyes, red link hat (dont mock teh hat!!) and red and white plaid shirt (like ur stereotypical lumberjack) and blue jeans, weilds flamethrower. (Wolf Form) 6' red fur and black eyes, very muscular and bloodthirsty.
Story: He doesn't like werewolves, in fact he hates them. No one ever had the heart to tel him he was one though, so he has no clue. He also enjoys burning things.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 10:47 pm

EpicSilver wrote:

Appearance: (Human Form) 5' 10" not very muscular, but not quite scrawny, reddish hair, black eyes, red link hat (dont mock teh hat!!) and red and white plaid shirt (like ur stereotypical lumberjack) and blue jeans, weilds flamethrower. (Wolf Form) 6' red fur and black eyes, very muscular and bloodthirsty.
Story: He doesn't like werewolves, in fact he hates them. No one ever had the heart to tel him he was one though, so he has no clue. He also enjoys burning things.

I'm unsure if he'll be an overally long lasting character, but I'm sure I can fit him in when I starts bringing were wolfs in the story. Smile

Only thing, I already have a character named Bane, and chage you can give him a different name?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 11:06 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:

I'm unsure if he'll be an overally long lasting character, but I'm sure I can fit him in when I starts bringing were wolfs in the story. Smile

Only thing, I already have a character named Bane, and chage you can give him a different name?

If you post a sign-up form, I will create a character and read past the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:09 am

Captain Falcon wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:

If you post a sign-up form, I will create a character and read past the first chapter.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.   Been thinking of soon starting a new fic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Been thinking of soon starting a new fic.
Page 1 of 1