A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Heroes: Rebirth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 1:32 pm

Rules.

1. No X Men level stuff such as Phoenix Force and other such Cosmic/Magical entity's. Let's keep to to mutant or "Special's" ability's.
2. You can be a mutant, Company Agent MDD agent, or just a regular human.
3. Currently no limit on characters.
4. Let me know what power you pick so I can add it to the character chart.
5. Each power can be picked once.
6. If this catches on and if requested, we can do a separate topic for complete profiles.


Character chart.

-- Justinlynch3.

- Gab Taylor (Sylar) - Intuitive Aptitude.
- Neo Spence - Telekinesis - Deceased.
- Noah Bennett - NA (No powers. Company Agent.)
- Howard Colan's - Shattering - Deceased.
- Troy - Fire (MDD Agent.)

-- Hayato.

- Jiron - Peak Human Ability's. (MDD Agent.)
- Seto Slade - Alchemy. (MDD Leader.)
- Chrom - Metal. (MDD Agent)

-- The Great Saiyaman (aka Sain, Red)

- Colette Séguire - Animal Morphing (MDD Agent.)
- Samantha - Plantlife (MDD Agent)

-- Ryu

- Claudius - Peak Human Strength. (MDD Agent)
- Jerry - Super Strength/Internet References (MDD Agent)

-- Riku.

- Ukir - Lightning creation and manipulation (Company Agent.)

-- Saix

- Xias - Indirect Magic/Mutant Enhancement (Company Agent.)


Groups.

- Company: The Company is a government founded group designed for the capture and containment of mutants. They see people with powers as a national threat. If a mutant (as they label them) cannot be captured, they are killed. There goal is to use the captured mutants for testing, as they try to find a way to "cure" powers. (If anyone wants the position of lead agent, it's open for now. If not, I'll fill it.)

- Mutant Defense Division (MDD): This group is a mix of humans and mutants who work together to defend mutant kind. This group does not see destruction in the future, but rather they see all the good mutant kind could do. They are a low funded group, but has access to weapons through the means of a local police station. Unlike the government funded Company however, they have no current way of tracking mutants, meaning they keep a close eye on police scanners and news programs, watching for anything out of the ordinary. (Again, lead position of group is currently open, if there are no takers, I'll fill it.)


Premise.

For many years people have dreamed about doing the impossible such as flying, having super speed, strength, etc. To satisfy this need, this hunger to do more. Humans have designed machines to do what their body's couldn't. Air planes fly, cranes can lift immense weights and move them, lie detectors can detect if a person is telling the truth or not.

But what if humans evolved, and our need for such machines vanished. What if humans where to gain the power to do the impossible, the power to do what others cannot. Would we use these gifts to help out fellow human beings, or would we use such powers for personal gain. Are we ready as a race to have such ability's, and if not, what will become of us... of Earth. Some fear the destructing of our kind, and has taken measures to stop these special people. Others, see a bright future over the arising, and as such, has taken measures to defend these people.

Who will win, who is right, and who is wrong. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.


...............................................

A man (appearance ) is seen walking down the busy streets of NYC. He stops at the stop lights, running across the road as the light for the traffic turned red. He gets to a store, entering inside where a older man meets him.

Older man: Your late.
Man: You know what this city is like, impossible to catch a cab at this hour.
Older Man: *Upset grunt* Just get to work Gab. Costumers are waiting.
Gab: Right away sir.

He walks up behind a counter, calling the first person waiting. The man walks up, passing Gab a broken watch.

Man: Can it be fixed?
Gab: Sylar. You don't see many of those these days.
Man: It... use to be my fathers, holds a lot of meaning for me.
Gab: Take a seat, I'll call you when it's don mister...
Man: Neo.
Gab: Neo, I'm Gab. Don't worry, I'll have this working in no time.
Neo: Thank you.

Neo steps back, taking his seat and Gab starts picking the watch apart.


Last edited by justinlynch3 on July 7th 2010, 1:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 4:33 pm

Time seems to slowly pass, Gab working on the watch which is now into dozens of tiny pieces. Neo has brought his chair up to the counter to watch Gab's work.

Neo: You sure you don't need to do this in some back room, a special work place?
Gab: No need. I got all the tools I need here. Besides, doing it here, you can earn people's trust, as they can watch you and see for themselves you are not cheating them.
Neo: I see. *looks at all the parts on the table* I never know a watch was so complex.
Gab: Yes, it's not something you can just take apart and slap together. Every tiny piece has to be perfect.


Last edited by justinlynch3 on July 3rd 2010, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 5:37 pm

A man with blond hair that is split in the front appears next to a small building. He has a lwhite long sleeve trench coat that is buttoned all the way down and white long pants and gloves. He is leaning against the building pondering.

Jiron: I wonder what "He" is up to now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

As Gab continues his work, he looked over to Neo for just a second. He hadn't really taken the time to take a proper look at the person he was talking to, having been to busy with the watch. He was a young man, in his early twenty's for sure. He wears a light black summers jacket over a white shirt, and light blue jeans. Continuing his work, Gab suddenly stops what he's doing.

Neo: Something wrong?
Gab: No, I just need to get a new part. you seen these small gears in here, they've grown weak over the years and have buckled under the constant use.

Gab stands from his seat, heading to a shelve in the back which is still visible from Neo's view point at the counter. Gab starts moving stuff around in the back, looking for the part that fits. As he does so, the old shelves start to give way from the shift of weight. As they begin to fall forward, the self and objects on it appears to be suspended in mid air. Gab is left in confusion, looking to the counter he see's Neo, his arm extended as if he was grabbing something. Neo signals Gab to get out of the way. When h does so, Neo relaxes and the self with it's contents fall to the floor. Gab, bewildered, makes his way back to the counter.

Gab: You... stopped it from falling didn't you. How?
Neo: I... don't want to talk about it.
Gab: Why? That was amazing, you saved my life just then, your a hero Neo.
Neo: You... really think that, you don't see me as a freak.
Gab: A freak? No, no. I'm really intrigued by your gift, I want to learn more about it. It's, amazing.

Gab starts putting the watch together, finishing after several minutes.

Gab: Look, please, come to my house tonight. We can talk more about this in private if you don't want others to know.
Noe: Thanks. It sounds nice to talk to someone who is interested in my ability, instead of afraid.
Gab: Great. I'll see you then.

He passes Neo the watch, and Neo leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 9:54 pm

A pidgeon is seen flying into the alley near a small building. The pidgeon morphs into a human and is seen walking out of the alley. A teenage girl with long, wavy brown hair, wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, and black boots is seen walking out of the alley.

Colette: "He's wearing the white overcoat and has blond hair. It must be him."

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 9:57 pm

Just then a man wearing a red shirt and black pants, a long black coat and red gloves walks into the store that Gab is at. He has long black hair and brown eyes.

Claudius: Excuse me, sir. Have you seen someone named Jiron?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 9:58 pm

Red wrote:
Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Neo was seen walking back to his apartment. As He opened the door, the sound of a gun loading was heard.

...: Hello Neo. ( http://startup2startup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/noah_bennet.jpg )
Neo: Who are you? How'd you get in here?

The man gets up from the chair he was sitting in.

...: I'm a man with a mission. One that will safe the future of this world. And you Neo, need to come with me.
Neo: Who are you?
...: Call me, Noah.
Neo: Well Noah, I'm not leaving till I get some answers.

Noah lays his gun on a near table, sitting back in the chair.

Noah: Then lets talk.

..........................................

Gab looks up at the man.

Gab: Jiron. I'm sorry I don't know anyone of that name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 10:10 pm

Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 10:23 pm

Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?

Colette: I have not seen Claudius but I can help you look for him if you take me to HQ after we find him.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 3rd 2010, 10:33 pm

Quote :
Just then a man wearing a red shirt and black pants, a long black coat and red gloves walks into the store that Gab is at. He has long black hair and brown eyes.

Claudius: Excuse me, sir. Have you seen someone named Jiron?

Quote :
Gab looks up at the man.

Gab: Jiron. I'm sorry I don't know anyone of that name.


Gab: So can I hlp you with anything else? You need something repaired?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 4th 2010, 1:06 am

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?

Colette: I have not seen Claudius but I can help you look for him if you take me to HQ after we find him.

Jiron: Very well then. You have a deal.

Weird voice: Colette has joined the party

Jiron: Woah, I'm hearing things again. I should probably lay off the drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 4th 2010, 1:19 am

Hayato wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?

Colette: I have not seen Claudius but I can help you look for him if you take me to HQ after we find him.

Jiron: Very well then. You have a deal.

Weird voice: Colette has joined the party

Jiron: Woah, I'm hearing things again. I should probably lay off the drugs.

Colette: Then let's get the search started.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 4th 2010, 2:25 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Quote :
Just then a man wearing a red shirt and black pants, a long black coat and red gloves walks into the store that Gab is at. He has long black hair and brown eyes.

Claudius: Excuse me, sir. Have you seen someone named Jiron?

Quote :
Gab looks up at the man.

Gab: Jiron. I'm sorry I don't know anyone of that name.


Gab: So can I hlp you with anything else? You need something repaired?

Claudius: No, sir. In fact, I have no clue why I even dropped in this store. Maybe it was some random twist of fate. Anyway, thanks, but I have to be going now.

Claudius exits the store and begins to walk alongside the road in search of his partner, Jiron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 4th 2010, 2:28 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?

Colette: I have not seen Claudius but I can help you look for him if you take me to HQ after we find him.

Jiron: Very well then. You have a deal.

Weird voice: Colette has joined the party

Jiron: Woah, I'm hearing things again. I should probably lay off the drugs.

Colette: Then let's get the search started.

Jiron: Yes. Come, this way.

Jiron turns and begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

It's not long before the elder man finds the mess in the back room of the store.

Old man: Gab!!!
Gab: About time that deaf old man came down here.

A half hour later the store is closed.

Gab: Now, to learn more about that telekinetic.


Looking back in with Noah and Neo.

Noah: So you see Mr. Spence. You have to come with me. We can cure you, make you normal again.
Neo: And if I changed my mind.
Noah: I'll have to take you in.
Neo: You can't stop me.

Neo uses telekinesis to make the gun on the table fly out the window. He then opens the door telekinetic.

Neo: You can leave now Bennett.
Noah: Very well.

Noah gets up and walks towards the door. Neo stands and turns to go into the kitchen. Noah had stopped in the doorway however and had pulled out a second gun, this on concealed away.

Noah: Goodbye Neo

Noah turns around to take the shot but is clubbed in the back of the head by Gab, using a bottle of milk he found by the neighbors door.

Gab: Neo, come on, we have to go.

Neo looks back with surprise.

Neo: Gab... what are you doing here?
Gab: No time, lets go!!

Neo and Gab make a run for it as Noah starts to recover with a groan, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 3:10 am

Hayato wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Red wrote:

Colette walks towards the man in the white overcoat. "Is your name Jiron?"


Jiron: Yes, and you are?
Colette: My name is Colette Séguire but my codename is "Anima". I just transferred from MDD: France Division. The leader told me to find the HQ when I got here but, I cannot find it. I happened to hear of you in France. Could you take me to the HQ?

Jiron: I noticed your morphing abilities a moment ago. That is quite a unique talent. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can not take you to HQ. I am looking for my partner, Claudius. Have you seen him?

Colette: I have not seen Claudius but I can help you look for him if you take me to HQ after we find him.

Jiron: Very well then. You have a deal.

Weird voice: Colette has joined the party

Jiron: Woah, I'm hearing things again. I should probably lay off the drugs.

Colette: Then let's get the search started.

Jiron: Yes. Come, this way.

Jiron turns and begins to walk away.

Colette: Alright.

Colette starts to follow Jiron.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 11:36 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
It's not long before the elder man finds the mess in the back room of the store.

Old man: Gab!!!
Gab: About time that deaf old man came down here.

A half hour later the store is closed.

Gab: Now, to learn more about that telekinetic.


Looking back in with Noah and Neo.

Noah: So you see Mr. Spence. You have to come with me. We can cure you, make you normal again.
Neo: And if I changed my mind.
Noah: I'll have to take you in.
Neo: You can't stop me.

Neo uses telekinesis to make the gun on the table fly out the window. He then opens the door telekinetic.

Neo: You can leave now Bennett.
Noah: Very well.

Noah gets up and walks towards the door. Neo stands and turns to go into the kitchen. Noah had stopped in the doorway however and had pulled out a second gun, this on concealed away.

Noah: Goodbye Neo

Noah turns around to take the shot but is clubbed in the back of the head by Gab, using a bottle of milk he found by the neighbors door.

Gab: Neo, come on, we have to go.

Neo looks back with surprise.

Neo: Gab... what are you doing here?
Gab: No time, lets go!!

Neo and Gab make a run for it as Noah starts to recover with a groan, rubbing the back of his head.


Neo and Gab make it outside the building, blending in with other people walking along. Noah follows shortly after, but has found he lost them.

Noah: Damn. *picks up radio* Target escaped.

Making it around the block.

Neo: So who are you really?
Gab: A simply watch maker. I just got the day off early. That man was going to kill you, I had to step in.
Neo: Why, you barely know me.
Gab: Because, you special Neo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 2:12 pm

Jiron: So anyway, Colette, we're looking for a guy with long black hair and a long black coat. He's pretty hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 2:32 pm

Neo: So you saved my life because I have a power? Why.
Gab: I don't know. I just, want to see what you can do, and learn how it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 8:39 pm

Claudius: Jiron shouldn't be too far from here. Perhaps if I keep going in this direction, I will find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 9:49 pm

*Neo and Gab make their way off the streets.*

Gab: So who was that man back there.
Neo: Some guy Bennett. Working for some company tracking our kind down.
Gab: Your kind?
Neo: It would seem there is more of us, people, who can do things.
Gab: Really...

*They enter a room, a apartment.*

Gab: This is my place. We should be safe here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 10:03 pm

Hayato wrote:
Jiron: So anyway, Colette, we're looking for a guy with long black hair and a long black coat. He's pretty hard to miss.

Colette suddenly stops walking.

Colette: You mean like that guy that you are going to bump into?

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 5th 2010, 10:04 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Hayato wrote:
Jiron: So anyway, Colette, we're looking for a guy with long black hair and a long black coat. He's pretty hard to miss.

Colette suddenly stops walking.

Colette: You mean like that guy that you are going to bump into?

Jiron: What do you me...*bumps into man* Oh hey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   

Back to top Go down
 
Heroes: Rebirth.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2010 Huggable Heroes on the ChloeRocks Show!
» City of Heroes Issue 17 Trailer (fan-made machinima)
» 2010 Huggable Heroes Calendar
» DC UNIVERSE INFINITE HEROES FOR SALE
» DC Infinite Heroes Find

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Role Playing Section-
Jump to: