A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Heroes: Rebirth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:03 am

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Claudius: Well, I like nice girls who don't try to kill me. Whoops, didn't mean to reminisce there. Uh, up until now Jiron and I were fighting an evil group called the Myjuto Forces. The two of us became partners and defeated them with the help of some other friends. And you?

Colette: Well, I am a vegetarian. Any kind of meat, even fish, makes me gag when I try to eat it. In France, I heard many stories about Jiron. However, most of them said he defeated the Myjuto Forces by himself.

Claudius: They over exaggerate. The two of us did most of the work while other friends helped us.

Colette: People always over exaggerate. Why did you join the MDD?

Claudius: I joined because the company wants to take down innocent people. So you're a vegetarian, huh? I guess that makes sense because of your ability. Anyway, what is your reason for joining?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:13 am

Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Claudius: Well, I like nice girls who don't try to kill me. Whoops, didn't mean to reminisce there. Uh, up until now Jiron and I were fighting an evil group called the Myjuto Forces. The two of us became partners and defeated them with the help of some other friends. And you?

Colette: Well, I am a vegetarian. Any kind of meat, even fish, makes me gag when I try to eat it. In France, I heard many stories about Jiron. However, most of them said he defeated the Myjuto Forces by himself.

Claudius: They over exaggerate. The two of us did most of the work while other friends helped us.

Colette: People always over exaggerate. Why did you join the MDD?

Claudius: I joined because the company wants to take down innocent people. So you're a vegetarian, huh? I guess that makes sense because of your ability. Anyway, what is your reason for joining?

Colette: I joined because the company was killing many animals and seriously injured my parents in an attempt to capture me. They said they could cure me of my abilities but, some guy by the name of Lei Feing managed to save me. He said he was part of an organization that was fighting the company and offered for me to join. The sad part is that my parents never fully recovered and cannot leave their beds now.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:18 am

Sylar starts picking through Noah's pockets, finding his wallet. Holding it in one hand, he flips it open.

Sylar: Noah Bennett. 43 years old.

He uses his thumb to flip through various cards.

Sylar: Say's here your the manager of a paper factory. We both know that's not true, now don't we.

He continues looking, spotting just a very tiny piece of paper, just the tip of the corner of a photo. Slipping the photo out of the slot.

Sylar: Who's this young girl, another target?
Noah: If you touch her you bastard.
Sylar: I see.

Sylar drops Noah, turns and starts walking away. Noah grabs his gun, and takes a shot. Sylar expected it coming though, and was ready. He spun around on the spot, stopping the bullet with telekinesis.

Sylar: Now now, that's not very nice, trying to shoot a person in the back.

Sylar telekinically slams Noah against the wall, and slips away before he recovers.

Noah: This one is going to be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:20 am

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Claudius: Well, I like nice girls who don't try to kill me. Whoops, didn't mean to reminisce there. Uh, up until now Jiron and I were fighting an evil group called the Myjuto Forces. The two of us became partners and defeated them with the help of some other friends. And you?

Colette: Well, I am a vegetarian. Any kind of meat, even fish, makes me gag when I try to eat it. In France, I heard many stories about Jiron. However, most of them said he defeated the Myjuto Forces by himself.

Claudius: They over exaggerate. The two of us did most of the work while other friends helped us.

Colette: People always over exaggerate. Why did you join the MDD?

Claudius: I joined because the company wants to take down innocent people. So you're a vegetarian, huh? I guess that makes sense because of your ability. Anyway, what is your reason for joining?

Colette: I joined because the company was killing many animals and seriously injured my parents in an attempt to capture me. They said they could cure me of my abilities but, some guy by the name of Lei Feing managed to save me. He said he was part of an organization that was fighting the company and offered for me to join. The sad part is that my parents never fully recovered and cannot leave their beds now.

Claudius: I'm sorry to hear. But wait, did you say Lei Feing? He was one of my friends back then. Haven't seen him in a while, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:23 am

Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Claudius: Well, I like nice girls who don't try to kill me. Whoops, didn't mean to reminisce there. Uh, up until now Jiron and I were fighting an evil group called the Myjuto Forces. The two of us became partners and defeated them with the help of some other friends. And you?

Colette: Well, I am a vegetarian. Any kind of meat, even fish, makes me gag when I try to eat it. In France, I heard many stories about Jiron. However, most of them said he defeated the Myjuto Forces by himself.

Claudius: They over exaggerate. The two of us did most of the work while other friends helped us.

Colette: People always over exaggerate. Why did you join the MDD?

Claudius: I joined because the company wants to take down innocent people. So you're a vegetarian, huh? I guess that makes sense because of your ability. Anyway, what is your reason for joining?

Colette: I joined because the company was killing many animals and seriously injured my parents in an attempt to capture me. They said they could cure me of my abilities but, some guy by the name of Lei Feing managed to save me. He said he was part of an organization that was fighting the company and offered for me to join. The sad part is that my parents never fully recovered and cannot leave their beds now.

Claudius: I'm sorry to hear. But wait, did you say Lei Feing? He was one of my friends back then. Haven't seen him in a while, though.

Colette: Yeah, Lei happened to be around when my family was ambushed. However, he was more than strong enough to beat the company members. He's currently stationed in France.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:26 am

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Claudius: Well, I like nice girls who don't try to kill me. Whoops, didn't mean to reminisce there. Uh, up until now Jiron and I were fighting an evil group called the Myjuto Forces. The two of us became partners and defeated them with the help of some other friends. And you?

Colette: Well, I am a vegetarian. Any kind of meat, even fish, makes me gag when I try to eat it. In France, I heard many stories about Jiron. However, most of them said he defeated the Myjuto Forces by himself.

Claudius: They over exaggerate. The two of us did most of the work while other friends helped us.

Colette: People always over exaggerate. Why did you join the MDD?

Claudius: I joined because the company wants to take down innocent people. So you're a vegetarian, huh? I guess that makes sense because of your ability. Anyway, what is your reason for joining?

Colette: I joined because the company was killing many animals and seriously injured my parents in an attempt to capture me. They said they could cure me of my abilities but, some guy by the name of Lei Feing managed to save me. He said he was part of an organization that was fighting the company and offered for me to join. The sad part is that my parents never fully recovered and cannot leave their beds now.

Claudius: I'm sorry to hear. But wait, did you say Lei Feing? He was one of my friends back then. Haven't seen him in a while, though.

Colette: Yeah, Lei happened to be around when my family was ambushed. However, he was more than strong enough to beat the company members. He's currently stationed in France.

Claudius: That's Lei for you. Haha. Hey, Jiron. We almost there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9213
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 12:31 am

Jiron: Yes. We're nearly there now. Just a bit further.

_________________
Mystic Blogs
My Anime/Manga List

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 1:38 pm

Colette slightly slows down her walking, as she starts thinking about something. I have the feeling that I am being watched. I should get ready for anything.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 2:59 pm

Claudius: Is something wrong, Colette?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 3:16 pm

Colette: I'm just thinking about something. Make sure you don't let your guard down.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 4:03 pm

Looking back in with Sylar, we see he has entered what looks like public library. Sitting at one of the computers, he accesses the internet, typing in "strange occurrences." in Google. H then starts scanning down the page. After several pages of unsolved police cases, and lost people. He reads a new paper article on a man who could supposedly shatter items without touching them.

Sylar: Could be a staged trick, I'm sure that's what this guy told people. Or, it could b another power for me to obtain.

He get's the man's name, being Howard Colan's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 4:41 pm

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Colette: I'm just thinking about something. Make sure you don't let your guard down.

Claudius: Don't worry, Jiron and I may not have mutant powers, but we're tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 7:30 pm

Viewing in with a white hair man, around his fifth's, wearing beige pants and a white long sleeved shirt. We see him walk through a garden, up to his front door. He pauses as he notices something out of place, that the door was slightly opened.

Old man: They've come... bastards, we had a deal.

He then notices a man in a black suit, looking very government official like walking up behind him.

Suited Man: Mr. Colan's, may we step inside?
Colan's: What are you people doing here.
Suited man: All will be explained.

Colan's steps inside, only to get shot with a tranquilizer once inside, out of sight. The suited man picks up a radio.

Suited man: Bennett, we have Colan's.

Bennett is heard replying.

Bennett: Good, I'll be there shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9213
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 7:52 pm

Jiron: We're here.

Jiron points to a rock on the outskirts of town in the middle of grassland.

Jiron: Trust me, it's not what you think.

_________________
Mystic Blogs
My Anime/Manga List

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 8:27 pm

Noah reaches the house after about 13 minutes. When he gets there, the swat team, the agent, and Colan's is dead. Colan's head was cut open.

Noah: We expected him to change when his powers surfaced, we known he would hunger for knowledge, to understand how things worked. We suspected he would come after special's, to learn their powers, but we didn't consider him a immediate threat. We didn't think he'd be able to kill a special. Gab should have died years ago.

Noah radio's in.

Noah: Gab is becoming a problem. He has already acquired telekinesis and shattering. We have a entire team down at Colan's house. Many of the team has shattered bones, likely from Colan's ability.

A voice replies over the radio.

Male voice: Understood. Return to HQ Bennett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9213
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 9:40 pm

Jiron lifts up the rock that he earlier pointed to and uses his pinky finger to touch an indent in the rock and all of the sudden part of the ground opens up.

Jiron: Here we are. Just climb down this ladder.

_________________
Mystic Blogs
My Anime/Manga List

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 10:08 pm

Noah walks outside, walking towards a car that has come to pick him up. Watching from a car parked some way back, we see Sylar.

Sylar: All I have to do is follow you Mr. Bennett. And soon, I'll know how it all works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2832
Age : 25
Location : Caelin
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 11:05 pm

Colette climbs down the ladder.

Colette: This place is bigger than I thought.

_________________



MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 6th 2010, 11:43 pm

Sylar continues to trail Noah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9213
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 7th 2010, 1:07 am

Jiron also goes down the ladder.

Jiron: Ah, I'm back.

_________________
Mystic Blogs
My Anime/Manga List

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 7th 2010, 1:18 am

Sylar has to stop the chase as Noah's car turns into a government facility.

Sylar: To go in, or to wait.

Sylar parks the car around the bend.

Sylar: Wait, for now. I'm not ready to take on a army... yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 7th 2010, 9:30 pm

Claudius jumps down the hole, rather than climbing down. His long coat catches wind resistance and he drops at a steady rate to the ground with ease.

Claudius: Alright, let's get this full time MDD thing started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 7th 2010, 9:44 pm

*Noah is seen walking down a long hall with the agent who picked him up.*

Agent: Sounds like Sylar is becoming trouble.
Noah: We need to step up our game before he gets to strong. I need to see Nathan now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9213
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 7th 2010, 11:24 pm

As Jiron turns, he sees a man with this outfit with white gloves with strange symbols on them. He has dirty blond hair that is in a slicked back shoulder length pony tail.

???: Welcome back, Jiron and Claudius.
Jiron: Hey, boss.
Seto: Please, call me Seto.
Jiron: We've successfully eliminated the Myjuto Forces. I am now a full time MDD agent.
Seto: Very well. I also see that you have brought Colette with you. It's nice to finally meet you.

_________________
Mystic Blogs
My Anime/Manga List

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   July 8th 2010, 5:52 pm

*Noah and the agent enter into a room with a large screen displaying a map with red points. There are many computers around and Noah walks up to a man of this appearance.*

Noah: Mr. President.
Nathan: I hear your having trouble Noah.
Noah: It will be dealt with.
Nathan: This is one of them isn't it, one of them we was worried about.
Noah: Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Rebirth.   

Back to top Go down
 
Heroes: Rebirth.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2010 Huggable Heroes on the ChloeRocks Show!
» City of Heroes Issue 17 Trailer (fan-made machinima)
» 2010 Huggable Heroes Calendar
» DC UNIVERSE INFINITE HEROES FOR SALE
» DC Infinite Heroes Find

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Role Playing Section-
Jump to: