The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.

Go down 
+4
Sain
Raz
Riku
Strider Zero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. Empty
PostSubject: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 1:38 am

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/natascha-kampusch-reveals-details-of-her-austrian-dungeon-ordeal/19622254

This is absolutely insane. I literally cringed at some of the details written in this report. I can't imagine being held captive for 8 years.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 2:04 am

That's nuts. Me, I would probably try to find a way to bulk up enough to overpower the guy, but I doubt that would work very much (If he's kidnapping me in the first place this guy has to be pretty damn strong).
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 3:53 am

Riku wrote:
That's nuts. Me, I would probably try to find a way to bulk up enough to overpower the guy, but I doubt that would work very much (If he's kidnapping me in the first place this guy has to be pretty damn strong).
Pushups.

All day, every day.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 6:15 am

Having been in Boy Scouts, I'd be smart enough to walk even 1000 miles home rather than get a ride from somebody I don't know AND is clearly shady...so basically I would only be kidnapped if I was sleeping, and if I did get kidnapped, I'd prob find some way to escape.

8 years would suck but, at least she eventually got free.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 7:59 am

The Great Saiyaman wrote:
Having been in Boy Scouts, I'd be smart enough to walk even 1000 miles home rather than get a ride from somebody I don't know AND is clearly shady...so basically I would only be kidnapped if I was sleeping, and if I did get kidnapped, I'd prob find some way to escape.

8 years would suck but, at least she eventually got free.
Unless someone ambushed you and knocked you out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 12:12 pm

According to the article, she was grabbed and thrown into the vehicle. So she didn't exactly trust this person but she didn't know what was going on until he grabbed her.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 3:13 pm

First of all, that's insane. Walking to school and just forced into a car with a stranger. She was beaten all those years and this douche bag thought he was some tough guy for doing it? She was there for eight long years. I can't imagine. To me, a week is long and she suffered eight years with this scum bag? God bless her for distracting that low life piece of shit with the vacuum cleaner noise and making her escape. If that was me, I would have killed the guy and if that happened to my child (I don't have one but if I did) I'd brutally beat the shit out of him and make him suffer for a long time before I whack him. He should have jumped in front of that train and lived and get paralyzed from the neck down just so he could suffer like that for the rest of his life and never move again and think about what he did until the day he dies as he lays there helplessly.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 10:22 pm

I remember a news story where a kid was kidnapped and held captive for four years. And I thought it couldn't get any worse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 10:54 pm

It's sad, I know. Shit like this happens and some people get away with it too.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 3:29 am

It's the system. A person will get life in prison for being a con artist, but someone who commits the worst crime known to man, murder, will only get fifteen years. Basically saying that screwing people over is a worse crime than taking somebodies life. And plus, we have so much corruption.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 4:08 am

This isn't as bad as that Josef Fritzel guy. Although it's still really bad.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 6:14 am

I say kidnapping should give you life in prison.

You know what, when you murder someone, fuck Death, that's too easy, let his ass suffer in person for life.

Anyone who harms a child should be in prison for life.

Why have abortions, give birth to it and give it to someone else, atleast someone else would take care of it...Shit, it's not that hard.

Society is fucked up and needs to be fix or we'll be in the dark ages again.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 12:47 pm

I just split the topic and put the Abortion vs Adoption debate by Raz and Empire in the Debate section.

And to stay on topic, 8 years would really suck but not as much as the guy KILLING the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.   Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years. Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl kidnapped and held captive for 8 years.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: News-
Jump to: