The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks

Go down 
+3
Raz
Big Bird
carnagevegeta
7 posters

ss3 goku vs ss3 gotenks vs super buu
ss3 goku
ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_left40%ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_right
 40% [ 2 ]
ss3 gotenks
ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_left60%ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_right
 60% [ 3 ]
super buu
ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_left0%ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Empty
PostSubject: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

which one takes it
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 4:17 pm

Goku is one-shotted, after which Gotenks wins after a close fight.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 4:20 pm

I dunno. I think powerwise SS3 Gotenks might get it. But Buu wins in a fight due to him being so resilient, and he has no time limit.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 4:21 pm

SSJ3 Goku. Followed by SSJ3 Gotenks.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 4:37 pm

SSJ3 Goku is weaker than SSJ Gotenks.

Simon wrote:
I dunno. I think powerwise SS3 Gotenks might get it. But Buu wins in a fight due to him being so resilient, and he has no time limit.

If Gotenks gets serious he can easily defeat Buu in 5 minutes. he was about to when the fusion wore off.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 5:01 pm

i think ss3 gotenks takes it
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 7:12 pm

SSJ3 Gotenks had the slight upper hand over Super Buu but if the fight has seriously dragged on Buu would have won if there were no time limit on the fusion.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 8:10 pm

Gotenks was decimating Buu near the end of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 11:03 pm

Goku takes the cake. He's also the better fighter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 11:44 pm

And how often does skill matter in DBZ, like, never ever since Frieza. Razz

My vote went to Gotenks.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 11:55 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
And how often does skill matter in DBZ, like, never ever since Frieza. Razz

My vote went to Gotenks.

Trunks wasn't skilled enough as a fighter to realize that he needed speed in order to defeat Cell.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 1:03 am

Did it matter? Vegeta had speed. Goku had more speed and power then both. Did it matter? No XD. Cell held back the entire time until SSJ2 came along.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 1:57 am

i dont think he held back against goku
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 2:05 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
Did it matter? Vegeta had speed. Goku had more speed and power then both. Did it matter? No XD. Cell held back the entire time until SSJ2 came along.

Cell didn't hold back. Cell and Goku were about equal when they were fighting. Then Cell got stronger after Goku gave him the Senzu Bean. He once again got a power increase when he regenerated himself from one single cell after he blew himself up. And since he has saiyan cells, he always gets stronger after recovering.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 2:53 am

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Cell didn't hold back. Cell and Goku were about equal when they were fighting. Then Cell got stronger after Goku gave him the Senzu Bean. He once again got a power increase when he regenerated himself from one single cell after he blew himself up. And since he has saiyan cells, he always gets stronger after recovering.
i think your right they seemed very even in the start but when the match went on cell got stronger
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 2:58 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

i think your right they seemed very even in the start but when the match went on cell got stronger

You have to understand that Goku drained himself big time after that Instant Transmission Kamehameha on Cell. That took a lot out of him. Although, that was at the end of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 10:14 am

What the hell are you guys talking about? Cell powered up twice after he fought Goku, who completely shit his pants when he felt Cell's true power.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 6:06 pm

Kaio wrote:
What the hell are you guys talking about? Cell powered up twice after he fought Goku, who completely shit his pants when he felt Cell's true power.

I agree. Cell held back his true power the entire time, he only went all out and powered up to max power when attempting to fight SSJ2 Gohan. Gohan owned his full power, and caused him to spit out 18 and revert to Semi-perfect state. He then self exploded, surviving, and gained power due to his saiyan cells.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks   ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks Empty

Back to top Go down

ss3 goku vs super buu vs ss3 gotenks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: