The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku

Go down 
5 posters

ss4 goku vs vegeta
ss4 goku
ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Bar_left50%ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Bar_right
 50% [ 2 ]
ss4 vegeta
ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Bar_left50%ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Bar_right
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Empty
PostSubject: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 12:52 am

i think vegeta wins based off him knocking out goku twice
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 12:59 am

I say Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:06 am

I say Goku. But If I speak the truth, I consider anything in GT bullshit and garbage. (Except the opening theme of the remastered version because it's sung by Vic Mignogna and it's pretty damn good.)
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:15 am

I'm not a big fan of GT either, but ya know, GT topic here. So what can ya do right?
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:20 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of GT either, but ya know, GT topic here. So what can ya do right?

Nothing, Justin! Nothing at all!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:30 am

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

So you want us to ignore the poor fellow, make him feel like a outcast and a loser. Shame on you AZX, shame on you.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:32 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
im not big on gt either just wanted to post a topic on goku and vegeta being on an equal power level
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:40 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

So you want us to ignore the poor fellow, make him feel like a outcast and a loser. Shame on you AZX, shame on you.

Damn right! The only way to survive on this forum is to be cruel. Now, how about joining me Justin? I'm sure you'd make a great side kick.

carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
im not big on gt either just wanted to post a topic on goku and vegeta being on an equal power level

For once, Goku and Vegeta were actually on equal power levels. Too bad it was in GT.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:43 am

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Damn right! The only way to survive on this forum is to be cruel. Now, how about joining me Justin? I'm sure you'd make a great side kick.

Well, since you put it that way. Sure!!

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

For once, Goku and Vegeta were actually on equal power levels. Too bad it was in GT.

Two thumbs down for Goku Time.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:46 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Glad you decided to join. Tomorrow we'll begin taking over this place and rebuild it better than before!
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:53 am

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

it wasnt proven on who was stronger vegeta went into a speech on how the race to be the #1 saiyan was back and they both fought the same against omega so no way of knowing and your right it is ashame it had to be in gt Sad
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 1:02 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Glad you decided to join. Tomorrow we'll begin taking over this place and rebuild it better than before!

*Double Admin Ban*

Foiled again.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 5:53 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

*Double Admin Ban*

Foiled again.

*Ignores ban, somehow still posting.*
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 6:00 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

*Double Admin Ban*

Foiled again.

Cheat Codes! [Infinite Post]
Ha!
*wipes forehead* Whew, that was close.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 6:12 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
ArmorZeroX wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Quote :
carnagevegeta wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

*Double Admin Ban*

Foiled again.

Cheat Codes! [Infinite Post]
Ha!
*wipes forehead* Whew, that was close.

XD
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 11:02 am

UMM

Interesting fight, however I must say Goku is the victor of this battle. Vegeta only used his SSJ4 state once, and he had to use the Blutz Wave Technology to pull it off, Goku can perform it naturally, and has trained his state FAR longer then Vegeta's, Plus he received numerous Zenkai's throughout the series, so he's far more powerful, examples of his strength where actually being able to injure a full powered Omega Shenron, but Vegeta couldn't even scratch Omega when he wasn't full power.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 12:51 pm

I don't remember Goku hurting Omega.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:27 pm

He did with the Super Dragon Fist Kamehameha Technique, then Omega regenerated using the 5th Dragon's regeneration technique.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:19 pm

Ah.

Forgive my memory, wasn't exactly yesterday I watched GT.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:42 pm

Lol no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku   ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku Empty

Back to top Go down

ss4 vegeta vs ss4 goku
Page 1 of 1