The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data Empty
PostSubject: Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data   Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 8:54 pm

So I had to System Restore and reinstall Chrome+AIM due to my laptop lagging too much, what do I find out? My Savestates were also thrown back. System Restore said personal data would NOT be affected. That's a lie.

I just went from Chapter 13 of FE6 to the end of Chapter 9, and lost a chapter for FE7...way to go, System Restore. You officially lied to me and cost me a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data   Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 10:43 pm

That's not true for me. I used System Restore just recently when I scared the shit of myself when I got a nasty virus and it got rid of the virus but didn't touch any of my other files. Must have been a chance out of a million for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data   Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 12:03 am

It does erase files sometimes. Your data might have been infected or possibly infected even if it was ever so slight as to not even harm your computer.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data   Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data Empty

Back to top Go down

Just lost a bunch of FE7 and FE6 data
Page 1 of 1