The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPC vs dabura

Go down 
4 posters

cell vs dabura
cell
SPC vs dabura Bar_left100%SPC vs dabura Bar_right
 100% [ 4 ]
dabura
SPC vs dabura Bar_left0%SPC vs dabura Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 6:15 am

who wins
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 6:50 am

Cell wins.

He's more powerful for one, at least I believe he is, has more techniques at his disposal, and he's a smart fighter. If he gets hit with Dabura's spit, he'll probably rip off the limb and just grow it back.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 9:03 am

Raz wrote:
Cell wins.

He's more powerful for one, at least I believe he is, has more techniques at his disposal, and he's a smart fighter. If he gets hit with Dabura's spit, he'll probably rip off the limb and just grow it back.

This. If Cell loses any part of his body and grows it back, he's officially stronger than Dabura and plus he's definitely the better fighter. Gohan, who was weaker, was putting up a close to even fight and Gohan isn't even that great of a fighter when you compare him to Goku, Vegeta or Piccolo.

Well, Cell has the fighting techniques of far better fighters than Dabura so he easily wins unless he was stupid enough to get hit by Dabura's spit and didn't try to break a limb or something.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 11:58 am

Super Perfect Cell.

Hmm, contains cells from Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan (I think). So he has no lack of fighting skills. Not to mention he has cells from Frieza, who don't fought pretty damn well against SSJ Goku until he started to tire out. He gains even more combat skill from Piccolo's cell, as well as the ability to regenerate. In all rights, somehow Cell's regeneration evolved. He's not as bad as Buu, but he can still regenerate from a single cell, and return much stronger. So vice to say, you still got to basically completely destroy him to kill him.

He's SSJ2 tier at, well no, probably above SSJ2 Kid Gohan's level, who far above SSJ2 Teen Gohan. (Thinking about it, Gohan winning the struggle simply seems like a plot device doesn't it?) Cell has Instant Transmission, access to signature power moves like the Kamehameha, Destructo Disc, Death Beams. His speed, Cell's physical speed is off the charts. Only Goku could keep up, and he was barely doing so, and Cell was still holding back for fun.

I say it's a pretty save bet to say Cell would whip the floor with Dabura.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura EmptySeptember 29th 2010, 4:59 pm

SSJ2 Kid Gohan>SPC but we can assume that a weak SSJ2 like Teen Gohan would lose even if by a small bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPC vs dabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC vs dabura   SPC vs dabura Empty

Back to top Go down

SPC vs dabura
Page 1 of 1