The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spax Ranting

Go down 
+8
Big Bird
ArmorZeroX
Ryu
Himin montsh
MulderYuffie
Strider Zero
Raz
????
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Spax Ranting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 11:56 am

Ryu wrote:
Spax used to be a cool and famous dude. Now he's some random ass hole on the internet that people don't like anymore.
People never liked him. I was one of the few who actually cared about him. So coming from me it's best you don't become bestest friends with him and literally baby him you are only gona get fucked over like I did but those here are obviously already aware of most of this lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 5:30 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Spax used to be a cool and famous dude. Now he's some random ass hole on the internet that people don't like anymore.
People never liked him. I was one of the few who actually cared about him. So coming from me it's best you don't become bestest friends with him and literally baby him you are only gona get fucked over like I did but those here are obviously already aware of most of this lol.

No, he's right. When he was doing his first set of reviewing (Namely the first three Sonic games), he was insanely popular and people loved him. He was a bro during that time too. I used to talk with him on AIM all the time and he was cool as shit. Eventually, he was "always busy" and now he doesn't ever log on AIM.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

Ryu wrote:

You got that right. I was the guy who introduced him to Castlevania and that piece of shit did not give me one ounce of credit.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 6:52 pm

Wait, he never knew castlevania until you Armor and he think he already knew? Wow, taking someone else credit for yours, swear of god if he read this, I'll laugh. His hoodie account sucks, SO WHY WATCH IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

No actually, when I read his topic all about me (yea, there is a topic about me and his started, all it was is why there is no activity) He said he never wanted a good reputation, he just want to make reviews. If don't got a good reputation, WHY ARE YOU MAKING REVIEWS, YOU NIMROD!!!! Without reputation, you're just another loser on the internet that people DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT!!! and people are still talking shit about him to THIS VERY DAY!!! I'm dead serious!!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 8:42 pm

That statement is bullshit. If he didn't want the reputation, he wouldn't have got it.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 8:57 pm

Are you calling me a lier or are you just talking about Spax?

By the way, when I got fallout 3 and beated it, I got a spoon and put the cd on it and this way, I can smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 9:23 pm

Talking about Spax.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 12:08 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Ryu wrote:

No, he's right. When he was doing his first set of reviewing (Namely the first three Sonic games), he was insanely popular and people loved him. He was a bro during that time too. I used to talk with him on AIM all the time and he was cool as shit. Eventually, he was "always busy" and now he doesn't ever log on AIM.
Of course people liked him but there were some even then who didn't after his save sonic and sueing Lauren the 13 year old girl. We were pretty cool bros too throughout that whole time and then I got royaly fucked over. He talked to me on a daily basis so he really only talked to his "close" friends but should've given others a chance too. I helped him get to know Chaosmaster and that is how he became a mod on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 1:05 am

I lol'd hard at the suing thing while it was going on.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 1:10 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I lol'd hard at the suing thing while it was going on.
Ya i've actually talked to the girl too she seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sage
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Dr. Sage

Male Number of posts : 262
Quote : And you were worried.
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:39 am

Should we really be talking more about Spax? We should be putting this man-child behind us for good. He's not worth talking about first of all. Second of all, if one of his little boyfriend trolls got a hold of this topic, they'd tell their "pedo-leader" and he'd unleash hell on this forum. Lastly, we've concluded that Spax is the following:

-A man-child
-A guy who used to be cool then changed
-A troll
-A prick
-An arrigate fuck who loves little boys especially trolls
-A selfish fuck
-And a slacker

This topic doesn't make us better than he is. He's an ass-hole, end of story. Like a majority of you, I came here to rid the thought of the man-child. I don't like him either, but is he worth his own topic? Someone please lock this topic and put this hooded creep behind us.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 5:24 pm

Aw, I didn't get to tell you how I smoke my fallout 3 game D:
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 7:03 pm

Dr. Sage wrote:
Should we really be talking more about Spax? We should be putting this man-child behind us for good. He's not worth talking about first of all. Second of all, if one of his little boyfriend trolls got a hold of this topic, they'd tell their "pedo-leader" and he'd unleash hell on this forum. Lastly, we've concluded that Spax is the following:

-A man-child
-A guy who used to be cool then changed
-A troll
-A prick
-An arrigate fuck who loves little boys especially trolls
-A selfish fuck
-And a slacker

This topic doesn't make us better than he is. He's an ass-hole, end of story. Like a majority of you, I came here to rid the thought of the man-child. I don't like him either, but is he worth his own topic? Someone please lock this topic and put this hooded creep behind us.

A lock isn't necessary. Venting is the best way to get shit off your chest. Eventually, the ranting will die down and it will be done with. Although, we are severely off topic so let's cut this and any more Spax ranting can go into The Net if need be.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 7:09 pm

So now can I tell how I smoke my game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 7:18 pm

Talk about it elsewhere like on What's up or in the Video Game section.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 8:34 pm

I talk about it right here Very Happy

Well we crush the game after me and my friend beat like 12345333 times and decide and crush. After that, we blend it in the blender and got a spoon and free based it. After that, me and him got SO HIGH off that shit.

After that, my Mom came home and ground me for like 9 weeks. It was the best.......day.......EVAR

Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 9:09 pm

Always knew you were a crazy son of a bitch, E-W.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:06 pm

Empirewild wrote:
I talk about it right here Very Happy

Well we crush the game after me and my friend beat like 12345333 times and decide and crush. After that, we blend it in the blender and got a spoon and free based it. After that, me and him got SO HIGH off that shit.

After that, my Mom came home and ground me for like 9 weeks. It was the best.......day.......EVAR

Where am I?

Very well, you leave me no choice. How's that record now? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:38 pm

Now I think I understand why you're insane.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:53 pm

YOU RUIN MY RECORD. YOU'RE MEAN TO ME EPHIDEL!!!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 11:13 pm

Ryu wrote:

Pretty much. I mean AVGN had to get his fame, look where he is now.

Irate is getting there to being good, but still alittle rip off

Gamedude (Some of you don't know him) is same as Irate but get piss too quickly

Armake.....Well, he actually losing fame. But he is still good

and other, well IDK

Spax3-Great guy at first, dickhead later on and lose everything, fame, friends, fans, EVERYTHING but himself.....and his lover boy XD
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 11:52 pm

Empirewild wrote:
YOU RUIN MY RECORD. YOU'RE MEAN TO ME EPHIDEL!!!

Yes. We were quite off topic. The rules don't discriminate, unlike on the toon zone.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Strider Zero wrote:
The rules don't discriminate, unlike on the toon zone.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2010, 12:24 am

I'm flattered yet slightly repulsed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spax Ranting
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: