The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortion vs Adoption

Go down 
+9
ShaolinAce
Neo
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
Strider Zero
Dr. Sage
Ryu
????
Raz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:33 am

No, I mean the affects of pregnancy. Mentally, emotionally and physically. Not having to raise the baby.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:33 am

That doesn't help though, her studies have already been ruined by the 9 months of pregnancy and there's a recovery period after the birth that, depending on the situation, is indefinite.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:47 am

Tough one. Idk
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:51 am

Well it's been one of the arguments we've been using since the beginning. So if you don't know, why would you argue against it?
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 3:08 am

As a guy who was almost aborted. My mom was 15 and some people tried to talk her into it. I'm very against abortion obviuosly.

You guys are argueing whether or not I'd be dead right now. lol but it's cool. The world might have been a better place without me.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 5:18 am

NO
We need you alive ShaolinAce so you can save the world.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 10:48 am

Empire, please be less ignorant in debate topics. Clearly you haven't been reading what Raz (and others) posted, and just kept throwing around the same exact argument.

Anyway, IMO, abortion is wrong UNLESS either it's a life or death situation for the mother, or if the mother is a student/professional sports player that happened to be a rape victim. Why ruin the career somebody that plays for a professional sports team, or somebody that could be a new doctor when they did not choose to have sex?
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:21 pm

Raz wrote:
And with the complications, women have died giving birth. I don't know the exact statistic, but I know it surprised me by how large it was.
Which is why I brought up C-section eariler, that can reduce the death rate of both child of birth and the mother as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:39 pm

Mothers have died from abortions as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 3:50 pm

As much as abortion may be wrong, you have no right to tell the woman if they are allowed to have one or not. It's their choice and the right that we all deserve. Free will.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 11:23 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
As much as abortion may be wrong, you have no right to tell the woman if they are allowed to have one or not. It's their choice and the right that we all deserve. Free will.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 2:51 pm

I remember when I was in the womb.

Shit was so cash.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 2:55 pm

Let's have a woman go through the horror that is giving birth and the trouble that is spending extra money because mama needs to eat more and buy maternity clothing. All because killing foetuses is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2010, 3:10 pm

It's really how you weigh morals over the material things.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Abortion Right or Wrong   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 EmptyApril 2nd 2011, 1:39 pm

Another controversial subject, but people here seem to be calm and well mannered somewhat..maybe not whatever.

I'm Pro Life, and against abortion. I see it the same as killing babies, actually there was a woman who didn't want her baby, but was scared of an abortion, so shot herself in the stomach killing her baby, and is facing charges..but would be fine if she simply got an abortion? Does that make sense?

In America...52 million babies are killed from abortion, and I think people should go through with the pregnancies, and if they don't want there children give them away for adoption but abortion is just wrong, plus the babies DO feel there quite painful deaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion vs Adoption   Abortion vs Adoption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abortion vs Adoption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: