The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
m21out
Blitz3124
Strider Zero
Big Bird
Ryu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 10:10 am

Who's getting it?
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 5:45 pm

Depends. If it's like the absolute disaster that was Days I don't even want to come near it.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 5:49 pm

Days wasn't horrible. It just wasn't up to par with the main games. I might get it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 9:58 am

Days had the worst plot in a game I've ever seen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 10:12 am

Of course the story had flaws. A lot of them. Gameplay wise, it wasn't too bad and it was somewhat enjoyable if you're seeing past some of the bad parts. You're right about the story, Kai.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 1:37 pm

But the gameplay wasn't interesting enough to compensate for the story, so you end up with an overall mediocre game with a lot of repetitive sequences.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 5:51 pm

True enough. Like I said, it wasn't up to par with the others.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyJanuary 12th 2011, 10:15 pm

I'm tempted to try out Re-Coded on emulation.
Back to top Go down
Blitz3124
Citizen
Citizen
Blitz3124

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 8:44 pm

i haz it...beaten it
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 9:00 pm

Is it good?
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 9:06 pm

I'm not getting re-coded. I am sick of all the spin offs, I want KH III already.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 9:10 pm

I really need to going on the KH series. I've got 1 & 2 sitting in my folder, have yet to play them. NIS and Gust can be quite distracting, especially when you're waiting for Ar Tonelico Qoga. >>;
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 1:23 am

Blitz3124 wrote:
i haz it...beaten it

First time 13 hours 20 minutes (Proud Mode)

Strider Zero wrote:
Is it good?

Yes but don't expect a good story just gameplay and btw Days=best story in the series nuff said.

m21out wrote:
I'm not getting re-coded. I am sick of all the spin offs, I want KH III already.
Side stories and spin-offs are two COMPLETELY different things and this IS a sequel to KHII but has no real importance like Dream Drop Distance will. Also if you want KHIII blame Final Fantasy Versus XIII the main KH team is working on this game and has been for along time don't expect KHIII in development until Mid 2012 at the earliest. We still have the other final two games before it anyways one being very important.

Prince Doebler wrote:
I really need to going on the KH series. I've got 1 & 2 sitting in my folder, have yet to play them. NIS and Gust can be quite distracting, especially when you're waiting for Ar Tonelico Qoga. >>;
You should it's a great series!
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

Number of posts : 57
Name : I am that I am
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 2:36 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Days=best story in the series nuff said.

Haha, NO. Days' story was utter piss and even more stupid, unnecessary drivel added on the crap pile that is the Kingdom Hearts universe.

The only KH that had a tolerable story was the first one. That's not to say it was actually good(because it's far from being worthy enough to be called that), but it's the only game in this whole milked as hell series that managed to recapture some of the magic of Disney, made the worlds feel more relevant instead of just being chores, and wasn't a convoluted mess of gargantuan proportions.

Hell, the Disney villains themselves were in on a bigger picture than just dealing with their own world's conflicts and were for the most part, the main antagonists until Billy Zane popped out of the shadows. There were no obnoxious, faggy-looking anime dorks(like Organization XIII) that Square tried to shove in at every corner with stupid ass goals and bland personalities that only pre-teen Japanophiles would think are cool.

Now...Kingdom Hearts is the epitome of bad anime cliches, retarded characters, and nonsensical, convoluted plots sugar-coated with pretentious artsy-fartsyness at every turn, tricking its dumbass fanbase into believing it's some kind of "deep" story.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 9:04 am

Baal?
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 9:08 am

Yeah? I mean. Who?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 2:12 pm

I figured you were someone from RD as well.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 4:48 pm

God, RUN!! Mulder gets mad when someone calls KH a bad series!! RUN!
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I figured you were someone from RD as well.

I was just kidding. I don't even know what the hell Baal(unless it's one of those religious Ba'als or whatever).

Wildboy wrote:
God, RUN!! Mulder gets mad when someone calls KH a bad series!! RUN!

Then someone needs to smack the reality back into him. That doesn't mean he should stop playing mind you, I myself still kind of enjoy KH(mostly for the Disney side now and the gameplay), but to delude one's self into thinking Kingdom Hearts is actually a good series with a decent story is just plain stupid. Nomura is a hack and everyone who is competent enough to realize it knows that.

The only people left who actually think KH has a good story are those retarded weeaboos who jack off to everything SE churns out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 24th 2011, 12:50 am

I'm skeptical because you mentioned Kaio very early on the chatbox within very little time of being registered. If you're not really someone from RD, then I apologize for the assumptions.

I think Kingdom Hearts was originally meant to just be a crossover game and not this huge complicated storyline, but Nomura got out of hand with it and developed the entire plot. That's probably why the story is sub par anyway.
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 24th 2011, 1:54 am

Ryu wrote:
I think Kingdom Hearts was originally meant to just be a crossover game and not this huge complicated storyline, but Nomura got out of hand with it and developed the entire plot. That's probably why the story is sub par anyway.

It's just simply because Nomura is a talentless hack when it comes to writing(along with the other writers who are on board with these KH projects).

Ever since Nomura became more than just a character designer, everything he has been involved in has pretty much been shot to hell. FFVIIAC still reigns supreme as the biggest fuck up SE has ever pulled out of their ass(and AC Complete did not make it better).
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 24th 2011, 2:19 am

Advent Children was utter shit, that's for sure. Between that and FFXI, I don't know what's worse.
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 24th 2011, 3:28 am

Advent Children, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyApril 24th 2011, 11:52 am

I suppose you're right. XI was a disgrace by itself, but AC had to go ruin FFVII's actually developed story that Square Soft put a lot of time in.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:19 pm

KH>Your face "god".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next