The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what's bullshit topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

You know what's bullshit topic Empty
PostSubject: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 8:33 am

Yep, I made one of these. You knew it would happen one day

So here are some of my YKWBS

First day DLC-We already hate the over price $60 games in the recession, but these companies need a way to whore themselves more,so they make DLC to expanse the game, which is fine, but charing people $15 for 5 maps on MW2 with 2 already from MW and 3 new ones, bullshit, if you're giving me a map pack, I expect alot of maps. Assassian's creed 2 tried to expand the storyline, but only add one thing that NEVER effects the story, EVER. Atleast in Fallout 3 and NF, it effects some of the story and sometimes, the whole story entirely. Some DLC are like full games which is kinda of a good deal like Rockstar's super special awesome $20 games. GAMES!!! Thank you Rockstar.

Games over $60-Just hate the prices, is THERE ONE GAME THAT IS UNDER 60 DAMN BUCKS *Looks at Portal 2* *Makes love to Valve*
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 12:54 pm

Wildboy wrote:
*Makes love to Valve*
W...W... What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 12:55 pm

Wildboy wrote:
is THERE ONE GAME THAT IS UNDER 60 DAMN BUCKS

Wii games.

What's bullshit is that most of my electronic stuff breaks for no reason. I could keep it in the best possible condition and it breaks.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 11:29 pm

m21out wrote:
Wildboy wrote:
*Makes love to Valve*
W...W... What the fuck?

What's wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyApril 23rd 2011, 9:33 pm

You know what's bullshit?

Religion fanatics. As a Christian myself, I am appalled by the behavior by some of these people who can't respect opinions of others just because others choose to not to be Christian. We're suppose to respect everyone, regardless of race, religion, ethnic, etc.

Also, nostalgia fanboys. I love 80s and especially 90s stuff, but that doesn't mean everything from last decade and this decade is full of garbage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyApril 23rd 2011, 9:37 pm

I agree with you. Both those kinds of people are annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic EmptyApril 24th 2011, 3:42 pm

Wildboy wrote:
Yep, I made one of these. You knew it would happen one day

So here are some of my YKWBS

First day DLC-We already hate the over price $60 games in the recession, but these companies need a way to whore themselves more,so they make DLC to expanse the game, which is fine, but charing people $15 for 5 maps on MW2 with 2 already from MW and 3 new ones, bullshit, if you're giving me a map pack, I expect alot of maps. Assassian's creed 2 tried to expand the storyline, but only add one thing that NEVER effects the story, EVER. Atleast in Fallout 3 and NF, it effects some of the story and sometimes, the whole story entirely. Some DLC are like full games which is kinda of a good deal like Rockstar's super special awesome $20 games. GAMES!!! Thank you Rockstar.
I remember the good old days.......when some of those SNES games ran up to $80+ when they came out......yeah but i'm against DLC all around anyways i'd rather hold a copy of something then to have it digital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what's bullshit topic   You know what's bullshit topic Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what's bullshit topic
Page 1 of 1