The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Games Have You Bought Recently?

Go down 
+20
Coach_RenjiAbarai
link13
Shinzutalos
VideoGPlayer12
Azu~Nyan
Ichigotom
Raz
Aserrisnepelaide
Ryu
Sain
Dr. Sage
ArmorZeroX
MulderYuffie
????
justinlynch3
TomWills
PhilTheGamer
Prince Doebler
Strider Zero
m21out
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2011, 7:24 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Well the game just came in the mail today, so I'm gonna try it out in a few minutes.
Sweet it's a great game!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2011, 4:42 pm

I order Resident Evil: Director's Cut AND Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for only $17 like new and my copy of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis came in the mail today good times!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 2:18 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
I order Resident Evil: Director's Cut AND Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for only $17 like new and my copy of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis came in the mail today good times!

Probably should have gotten the PSN version XD.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 2:31 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

ehehehe no.....I'm a physical copy guy. I don't support digital unless absolutely needed.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 2:35 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

ehehehe no.....I'm a physical copy guy. I don't support digital unless absolutely needed.

Yeah? I'm more of a cheap ass myself.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 9:47 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Hope you have fun once that account gets hacked , banned and etc and osmething happens to your PS3 it'll all go bye-bye.

In other news my copy of Resident Evil: Director's Cut came in the mail today....
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 11:11 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Hope you have fun once that account gets hacked , banned and etc and osmething happens to your PS3 it'll all go bye-bye.

In other news my copy of Resident Evil: Director's Cut came in the mail today....

If something happens to PS3 you can download from another PS3 on your account. It's no different to if your disc gets lost or broken.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 11:46 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

If something happens to PS3 you can download from another PS3 on your account. It's no different to if your disc gets lost or broken.
Like I said hacked or banned account and why would you have your discs laying around anyways? Put them in the cases problem solved. since i'm a collector physical is more important to me really.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 27th 2011, 12:48 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Like I said hacked or banned account and why would you have your discs laying around anyways? Put them in the cases problem solved. since i'm a collector physical is more important to me really.

Shit happens, no matter how well you take care of things. What if there was a fire that burned up all that?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 27th 2011, 2:28 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Shit happens, no matter how well you take care of things. What if there was a fire that burned up all that?
There would only be a fire if you let it happen i'm very cautious of my stuff especially considering we've had 2 floods in town and the house almost did catch on fire within the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 30th 2011, 8:33 am

Yesterday i got Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! , Trauma Center: under the Knife , Playstation Move Heroes and every Extend Extra. I WAS hoping to score a complete (box , cover and maual) of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time that I saw the previous time I was there but sadly they didn't have it and the guy there told me hes only ever seen two copies of it there. I was slap happy with myself for not picking it up the previous time.....guess i'll have to buy it online.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2011, 2:20 pm

UPS finally came at like 9:30 last night with mortal Kombat 9 , Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2011, 4:52 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
UPS finally came at like 9:30 last night with mortal Kombat 9 , Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
TvC and PM:TTYD are great IMO. Can't comment about Mortal Kombat 9 though.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2011, 6:24 pm

Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
TvC and PM:TTYD are great IMO. Can't comment about Mortal Kombat 9 though.
Mortal Kombat 9 is amazing so far and like half an hour after i posted my last post in this thread I got Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga in the mail! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2011, 7:28 pm

You sound like you're in game heaven lol. PM TTYD is amazing though. Though not as good of a story as the first one, the gameplay is definitely an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2011, 10:06 am

Strider Zero wrote:
You sound like you're in game heaven lol. PM TTYD is amazing though. Though not as good of a story as the first one, the gameplay is definitely an upgrade.
I look forward to playing it....if I ever do.....having so many games can be more of a curse than a gift at times....
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 7:40 pm

I had a tough decision to make today. I found a $20 gift card to Amazon in my room that I hadn't used yet and so I decided on one more pre-order. It was a very tough decision but I chose Uncharted 3.

So I now own a pre-order of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Uncharted 3.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 8:18 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I had a tough decision to make today. I found a $20 gift card to Amazon in my room that I hadn't used yet and so I decided on one more pre-order. It was a very tough decision but I chose Uncharted 3.

collector's edition....?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 8:33 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

collector's edition....?

The normal edition.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 9:04 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

collector's edition....?

The normal edition.
but.....but....but it's awesome don't you want to shove the Nathan statue up your butthole?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 9:15 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

collector's edition....?

The normal edition.
but.....but....but it's awesome don't you want to shove the Nathan statue up your butthole?

No not really. I think I'd rather just play the game lol. And for 40 dollars, not 80.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 10:33 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

collector's edition....?

The normal edition.

No not really. I think I'd rather just play the game lol. And for 40 dollars, not 80.
That Nathan would make a great dildo though...
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 3:21 am

Just ordered Super Paper Mario for only $13.77. The picture showed the original box so i'm assuming it won't be the Nintendo Selects bs.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 3:27 am

SPM is good but I preferred the first two to it. Oh and the story is semi inspired from Care Bears just to warn you now.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 4:45 am

Strider Zero wrote:
SPM is good but I preferred the first two to it. Oh and the story is semi inspired from Care Bears just to warn you now.
That is Fabulous! :3 Yeah really though I've heard everywhere it's the weakest in the series but for that price I thought it was worth it and it's another game to mark off my most wanted list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games Have You Bought Recently?
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next