The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stardust Warriors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 21st 2011, 10:45 am

This is where I'll write my Stardust Warriors story. Only I can post in here, and even then, I will only post my stories. First episode coming in about a week at the most (So that means it could be much earlier).

Sagas:
- Kirby of The Stars (Episode #1-12???)
Spoiler:
- ??? (Episode #13???-???)
- ??? (???-???)
- ??? (???-???)
- ??? (???-???)
- ??? (???-???)
- ??? (???-???)

Last edited by Limelight788 on June 4th 2011, 1:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 22nd 2011, 2:31 pm

Stardust Warriors

Episode One: A Hero From Another Universe

Earthbound - Home Sweet Home

Narrator: *Earth spins as it approaches Geoff's house in Kyoto, Japan* Reality is a place where we live in today and something that we grudgingly accept to this date. The minds of humans may not be limited, but the realism prevents many outrageously wonderful dreams from occurring. The legends describe in TV shows and video games have been proven false for all of eternity and as such, will never occurred as they have never come to form in any shape or form. And everyone believes that this is all we had from the start and no one, up to this day, was willing to explore the possibility of a universe before the Big Bang. *Geoff drives a yellow Toyota Altezza to his garage* Everyone, of course, except Geoff.

*Geoff gets out of the car and shuts the garage door as he enters his house, which then he stares at the ceiling with a blazing tranquil aqua. When he enters the room, he is seen with a black business suit and pants on with a white collar shirt, a necktie with a wide red/narrow golden stripe going diagonally. His hair is yellow, but not blond, yet ironically is natural, and a dark brown suitcase with his work materials.*

Narrator: *Geoff is seen partially naked with tan cacky short trouser on and is putting on clothes, having just taken a shower, and is putting clothes on*

From the moment he was born, it was known that Geoff thought differently from the others. He didn't just think uniquely, he thoughts of the possibility beyond what reality could offer.

*Geoff returns to the same place with a green/dark green shirt on and a Nike shoe with a dark blue logo, again looking at the ceiling. It slowly closes up on Geoff.*

A rebellion of today's order, he was always a problem solver, always wanting to fix problems with other people. But there was one problem that he always wanted to solve, something that he always desired to change, who had control of this universe.
Geoff: *Walks outside of his house at the opposite of where he entered and views a beautiful valley with a large mountain on the left from the back of his porch. He then sighs, putting his arm in his chin.*

I thought by getting a dream job at Nintendo of Japan and moving to this country would relieve me of the stress of life permanently, yet it seems to only lessen the effects of reality. But I don't think we as humans deserve to live in this place, because for every wise man, at least two more are foolish people who ruins their lives and wastes it, only to notice when it is too late. The universe today is not only boring and lifeless, but also depressing, maliciously intense, and incredibly stupid. If only if I could live in a world where I could explore my deepest fantasies, a world where the impossible is possible, a world where good always triumph over evil. But since that's not going to happen, I'll have to live in this miserable universe until the day I die.

*Sighs, then goes back to the living room where he lies down on a floor to turn on the TV and play Mega Man X for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. He gets close to the first boss fight, but is stopped immediately a door bell ringing, which he then pause the game, shut off the TV, and answers the door, with the music fading.* 1, 2

Coming!

*Opens the door and sees Yuni, his Japanese girlfriend for six months. She has long, jet black hair with bangs coming down practically to her eye brows. She is wearing a typical white school uniform shirt with black uniformed shorts that comes just above her knees and black, polished shoes.*

Hey there Yuni. Do you have anything planned tonight? If not, we can always go out tonight. *Notices that Yuni is depressed, indicating that she had bad news to tell*
Yuni: *Angry at Geoff for that request and sadden by a personal tragedy* I do not want nor do I have time do go out with you today. You do this to me every time I come by your house and you did it at the worst possible opportunity today.
Geoff: Wait, what did I do wrong? It's not like I force you to go out with me, I understand anything bad that happens to you.

Yu Yu Hakusho - Sad Songs

Yuni: *Burst into tears* What you don't realize is that my mother has terminal cancer and is dying today! How could you forget something like this? My mother's dedication was the reason why I managed to be able to sustain a future and why you were able to adapt into this society! When I was eighteen months, my dad, who was an abusive alcoholic, left us so he could party all his life and we hadn't heard from him since. You have no idea the struggle both of us had to make to ensure that we could just survive, let alone for me to have a future I wanted. The fact that you reacted so selfishly to this indicates that you don't care about me or my family, but only so you could be accepted into this society.
Geoff: It's not that at all, I would never get a girlfriend for the purpose of being popular and I am as deeply sadden about this news as you are. All I wanted to do was to help you feel better.
Yuni: Don't give me that bullshit. *Throws a book at him* I know you don't mean it, you're saying that so you can look good in my eyes. Why should I trust anything that you say? People like you lie every day; until you can prove me otherwise, I shall not listen to anything you say. *Turns back on Geoff and goes to see her mom, who was set to die today*
Geoff: Wait, I didn't mean any harm.

*Music fades and Yuni continues to walk until disappearing. Geoff then gets angry and unintentionally takes the book to his house. He then slams it on a table. and is no longer able to contain his anger.*

God damn this universe and everything it stands for! I am sick and tired of shit like this happening every freaking day! Not one day can go by without some stupidity occurring in this planet. I wonder whenever or not it's really worth living out the rest of my days or not. In short, if there is a god, Supreme Commander, or whatever, then I wish to see him! *Sits down on a couch, crossing his arms and tapping his right feet, trying to prevent himself from being self destructive, then notices that the book is giving out a green glow*

Wait, the book is glowing? I never saw that before.

*Reads the title, it's called Our Leader Is Not God, But A Supreme Commander*

Hmm, I'm curious. *The glow is even more intense when he starts to move the pages slowly* So, did I do something to it? It feels supernatural. *Flips to Pg. 3, with the title being seen. A portal is being formed.* How can something like this happen? This isn't real, I am surely dreaming here.

*The portal slowly fills out the entire page, although doesn't expand beyond that*

A portal? That's too small, I can't fit through that. But I'm curious, so let's see if my finger goes through. *Puts his right thumb inside the portal, it actually worked* Okay, that's creepy. I'm not touching this book anymore. *Attempts to free his thumb, but to no avail* Come on thumb, stop playing stupid.

*Shrinks to slightly smaller then the page, then notices his hands are free, although he is much smaller and struggles to get on the table, which he eventually does*

How could I possibly shrink so low? I'm not an infant, this shouldn't be happening to me. I'm going in the portal and ask whoever did it why he shrink me to such pathetic height.

*Quickly sprints to the portal and disappear into it without making much of a noise. The book then closes again and loses it's glow.*

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Brinstar Depth

Geoff: *Falling* AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Lands flat down on his body, gets up, controlling his bleeding on his nose* If this is the kind of introduction he gives to his visitors, then he doesn't care much about their safety.

*Sees a dark grey castle-like palace that is three stories, has a haunting look to it, and a crooked grey brick road to it, yet ironically there is grass around the palace. Geoff walks to it cautiously, looking left and right for any potential danger.* I was wrong, there's not much to worry about.

*Arrives at the house, knocking on the door since no door bell exist* Hello, is anyone there?

*Armiekto opens the door. He appears as if he was a slightly stronger then average human being with short dark brown hair combed backward. At this time, he was wearing sleeping clothes since he was asleep. What makes him non-human is his skin tone, which is bright cerulean.*

Armiekto: *Yawns, ready to go back to bed* Hello there human. Is there anything you want?
Geoff: *Confident that he'll listen* I would like to see how the universe was before the Big Bang theory.
Armiekto: Ahh, but there are no such thing as a Big Bang theory.
Geoff: Wait, what? You mean that it's all a folly?
Armiekto: Yes, this is why you should never trust theories. I actually kind of remodeled it into my own image. Whenever or not you like it is my own choice. I only bothered with it when I created it and left it to do it's own thing after I created it. After that, particles made their own decisions and had consequences in response to it.
Geoff: *Immediately gets angry at Armiekto* You monster! How could you do something like that? If you want a universe that people like, you need to control it.
Armiekto: *Looks at him sternly* Would you rather have me rule with an iron fist and have your life be that much more miserable?
Geoff: *Fears him, not wanting his life to suck more then he thinks it already has* No sir, I don't.
Armiekto: Very well. Before I go, are you curious about how much time you want to spend on this universe before I conquered it? Time will flow by, but you can spend time there as long as you wish. Anyone who is foreign to this universe will not age, although since you were born in it, you will age. Just a couple of fair warnings.
Geoff: Very well, show me the place.
Armiekto: Follow me. *Music fades*

Halo 3 - Never Forget

*Geoff and Armiekto are shown walking beside each other, but Geoff is suspicious that Armiekto is treating him as a threat.*

Geoff: I don't get this guy. He is in such a tranquil mood, yet it's a mood that can betray me at any moment. But I want the former universe to be permanently restored, so I have no choice but to keep quiet so I don't get killed. Or does he already know of my plan and as such, will push me down to die a painful death where I go into nothing forever? He scares me, yet his mistakes may be the difference between him having control of it or me being able to overthrow him with help.
Armiekto: *Suspicious at potential rebellion* Do you question anything that I do?
Geoff: No sir, I do not.
Armiekto: Understood.

*Continues walking to the room and Geoff sees an object that represents a portal. It is enough to fit an average human.*

Geoff: Is this is your portal to enter other universes?
Armiekto: That is correct, I use that portal every time I want to explore an universe ever since I built it shortly after the so-called Big Bang for my own personal convenience. Here, I'll go turn it on

*Kneels down to turn on a button, which opens the portal. It gives a narrow purple and wide dark blue stripes that revolves around in circle with a small hot pink hole in the middle.*
Geoff: Wow, that's amazing. You truly are a genius.
Armiekto: Thank you. You must be intelligent yourself if you are able to see me in the first place. And there you go, your access to the other universe. As long as you are alive or as long as you desire to stay, you may return to this universe, under the condition that you can find it. Yes, the portal will be somewhere in the universe, but you'll be able to figure it out eventually. That said, you may not come out of it alive, so are you prepared to face any potential consequences that you may face?
Geoff: I do not care much about the consequences, it'll surely be less then what I encounter in this planet, and they aren't usually good.
Armiekto: Enter and enjoy your time there. You'd be surprised at how the world was like before.
Geoff: Okay.

*Peeks with his head to see if any potential dangers from entering the portal occurred, still not certain that Armiekto was not setting him to die*
Armiekto: *Tapping his foot, wishing to go to sleep, while being impatience at Geoff's departure*

Trust me, you are not going to die from entering the portal, I designed it to avoid fatalities.
Geoff: *Peeks out of the portal* All right, I'll go. *Walks to the portal and disappear*
Armiekto: *Yawn* That boy, I'll be impressed if he actually does something really unexpected. Either way, not expecting him to interfere with my successful conquest of the universe. And if he does, he has seven major problems to deal with.

*Turns back and walks back to his bed room, with him slowly disappearing as he approaches his bed room*

*Close-up view switches to Kirby, who died shortly before the conquest of the universe (He was taken up by Armiekto, who manage to get him before he went to the afterlife.) He wakes up, seeing a portal, and jumps down from the table Armiekto sets him in. He walk to the portal and glaze at it moving, which Armiekto forgot to turn off.*

Kirby: Ahh!

*Walks into the portal, disappear as well. The music fades, as view distance further from the portal. As the music ends, it turns white outwardly.* 3

Narrator: Just a hour ago, Geoff was considered to be like others physically, but not in thoughts, because he unknowingly secretly rebelled against society. After Yuni unintentionally left her book with her, Geoff threw a fit about the state of the universe and with saying magic words, opens the book and entered the portal. He then speaks to Armiekto, the creator of the universe in it's present state, about entering the universe before this one. Geoff exploited this mistake, but little does he know that he himself is about to start off a great adventure. Can he restore the universe to it's original state? Check back for the next episode on Stardust Warriors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
If this is seen as a kind of boring episode, then I completely understand this. My purpose for producing this episode is because I want to show people how this show got started and Geoff's motive for wanting to restore the universe to it's original form. Other episode will be much more action orientated.

Also, while I did proofread my writing before posting it, the structure from my point of view is kind of messy. It's great that I cut down the amount of words I used and still keep the plot in intact (Even if I did rewrite it), but I'd like to see suggestions on how to improve the structure of it.

The intro: Not a lot of people like the original English version by the same artist who made the Japanese version. As such, the artist corrected it in the second English version. I also included this intro because it'll mix the very actoin/adventorous/somewhat comedic elements of the early-mid Dragon Ball's episode while later on, is more influenced by Dragon Ball Z's more serious and dark approach to action. Plus I wanted a good English intro for my fanfiction and until I find a better suiting one, this one fits the bill nicely.

1: This can be interpreted in different ways. I see two separate motives. One is that Geoff wants to save the previous universe to ensure that he never has to face the consequences of reality in any shape or form, the other is that he truly believes that this is not how an universe is suppose to work and wants to restore order to those who deserve it, which he thinks are the people who inhabited the universe before humans did. The former shows a selfish side to him who doesn't care about anyone in this universe, only himself and to restore it to it's previous form, the other is a genuine, kind motive where he shows zero appeal in how a leader would rule a universe and wants to restore order that is hidden away by the fact that there are no truly obvious villains.

2: The same music still plays, but Mega Man X sound effects is heard. This is because I don't want two songs overlapping.

3: I was going to add something regarding Geoff beginning his journey to the video game universe, but I'd much rather save it for the much more interesting next chapter, plus I think nearly 3,000 words is more then enough for people to read.

The ending: Considering that most of my focus is going to be on the video game universe, I want to at least give the ending an ending that uses video game music. I like this one because it also gives an adventurous feeling to it, yet speaks for a lot of action and is like a "never give up" song. This doesn't necessarily confirm that Chrono Trigger characters will be in the game, but considering that I can see Chrono Trigger and Dragon Ball characters work out very well if used correctly, if I can purchase the game and play it entirely by the time I get to my final arch, I may do so.

Last edited by Limelight788 on June 1st 2011, 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 26th 2011, 1:16 am

Stardust Warriors

Halo 3 - Never Forget (Last part plays)

Narrator: *Geoff is seen by the back porch, sighing and speaking about how he hates the status of the universe. Yuni rings the door bell and Geoff answers. Yuni then gets angry at Geoff for not understanding the personal tragedy is affecting her and leaves her. Geoff gets angry, said the magic words, shrinks in size, and then enters the portal.*

On the premire episode of Stardust Warriors, we viewed a glimpse of how reality was and saw a person that was about to change it back to what it once was, who was Geoff. After unintentionally receiving a book from Yuni, Geoff accidentally said the magic words and a portal form in which he entered.

*Geoff is cleaning his nose bleed and walks to Armiekto's house. Armiekto is in his sleeping clothes. Both of them talk a little and Armiekto realizes what Geoff wants and shows him to the portal.*

When he left the portal, he saw a grey palace that lived Armiekto, Supreme Commander of the universe at the time. After a brief argument between the two, Armiekto realized that Geoff came to visit what the universe was before his conquest.

*The scene of conflicts is briefly shown, along with Geoff entering the portal and a small part of Armiekto leaving. Kirby wakes up, sees the portal, and leaves. Then the view point distance from the portal.*

After showing the way, despite some resistance, Geoff went on his way. Armiekto's mistake was not immediately turning off the portal. As a result, Kirby, who died but was taken by Armiekto before he could reach the afterlife, opened his eyes, saw a portal and entered, restoring his life and his ability to help people. Geoff is up for a huge surprise, a massive adventure that will take months, possibly years to complete and along with it, a goal to restore the former shape of the universe. 1

Episode Two: A Wish For Inter-Galactic Saviors:

*An area never seen in the current state of the universe is seen. It is mostly a grassy green plain with a hill on the left and a balming clear sky is seen. Exceptions to this includes an apple tree that's seen with an apple falling from a tree, a teal, unpaved yellow road, and a small house that puff out smoke from the chimney once every two seconds. Meanwhile, Geoff wakes up*

Geoff: Unnnnrrrrggghhh. *Struggles to stand up* That felt horrible. So, where exactly am I? It sure doesn't look familiar, but it might be because I went way back in time. Could be just a dream that I'm in, so I'll go to sleep. *Geoff laids down on his back and snooze*

Kirby Super Stars - Green Greens

*Switches to a different view point that shows a red Waddle Dee with a blue cap on, who's name is Waddle Day, running toward his house in excitement as he has gotten another valuable item in his hand and has found seven of the same thing. Little does he know that he is carrying a Dragon Ball. He then stops at the corner in which he breaths for three seconds before continuing and gets to where the apple tree is before being accidentally ambushed.*

Kirby: Naaaaah!

*Hits Geoff's abs hard, which wakes Geoff up and hits Waddle Day, who in return drops the Seven-Star Dragon Ball that lands near by the tree*
Geoff: *Yells at Kirby for hitting him while trying to sleep* HEY, WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT HITTING ME?

*Waddle Day is afraid that Geoff might be after the Dragon Ball and as such, tries to hide from Geoff, hoping to not get hurt. Kirby is mad and is prepared to fight.*

Geoff: *Calms down, recognizes that it was by accident* Sorry about that outburst, I thought you were someone I never heard of.
Kirby: *Moves into a confused mood* Ha?
Geoff: I'm sorry about what happened, I had no intentions of hurting you or the Waddle Dee beside you. I just don't like being interrupted when I'm to live out this dream.
Waddle Day: This isn't a dream, this is real.

*Geoff and Waddle Day has a hidden ability to understand many fictional language even if the player doesn't speak by hearing them in his own mind. Nevertheless, Geoff does not believe that video game characters exist and believes this is a dream.*
Geoff: *Laughs* Hahahaha, you think that you and Kirby are real? I must be dreaming, there is no way you can possibly exist.
Waddle Day: If this is a dream, can you feel what you can touch?
Geoff: Well Kirby landing on me felt pretty realistic, but I still consider this a dream.
Waddle Day: *Shocked that he has knowledge of Kirby, despite Geoff clearly not being part of an existing species at that time* You're kidding me, right? How do you know that Kirby exist?
Geoff: Simple. I used to play video games with Kirby on it. He was an awesome hero. It's too bad this dream will end in about a few hours as I have real life to go to.
Waddle Day: What do you mean by "real life"?
Geoff: You know, having to work at the same company every day, hear news about terrorisms, corrupt politicians, famines in third-world countries, the government refusing to help the poor people...
Kirby and Waddle Day: *Scared of what Geoff described* Eeeennnnnggghhhh!
Geoff: I know, life sucks, *Smiles, trying to keep a somewhat optimistic mood* but be glad that you exist in the video game universe, where Kirby can save your butt from Dedede, Nightmare, and other villains whenever the opportunity is present and not have to accept reality. I on the other hand do.
Kirby: *Shakes his head*.
Waddle Day: Before you say anything, touch Kirby now. This isn't fiction, it's real.
Geoff: *Unwilling to do so* Fine, I'll do it. It won't feel like something real, thought.

*The music fades. Geoff touches Kirby's left arm. It feels very realistic to him, like he was touching a human person. This starts to freak him out, knowing that the portal that he traveled was real, not a dream. His eyes pops out as he looks at his hand and realizes that this was real and he was sent back to times before.*

WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT? How could this be? There are no pink puffs, no stars that look like planets close together, and no Waddle Dee's. I cannot believe that all of this is actually real and that I'm actually suppose to be saving an universe before it gets modified to the morbid state it's in today. *Falls down on his back and faints in shock*

Kirby: *Waves goodbye to Waddle Day and Geoff, not knowing how important they can be in the future.*

Bye!
Waddle Day: *Knows that there's more to Geoff then what Kirby sees. He uses hand gesture to grab Kirby's attention, knowing that unlike Geoff, Kirby cannot communicate by just minds. He asks Kirby to stay.*
Kirby: Huh?
Waddle Day: *Wants Kirby to fetch a bucket of water to pour into Geoff's head, knowing that the item he has with him is valuable in some way or form*

*Five minutes later, Kirby arrives with a pail of water and throws it on Geoff. Geoff wakes up immediately, with part of his clothes wet and him going on his back to spit out water on him since Kirby got an excess of water that wasn't necessary. Waddle Day asks to speak with Geoff as soon as he gets back to normal*

Geoff, there's something I want you to look at. You might be familiar with it. I've been collecting something similar to it for a few weeks.
Geoff: Sorry about that. I just cannot believe this is real and that Kirby is not just a gaming character, but used to be a living creature. I'm trying to comprehend this fact.
Waddle Day: *Points to the Dragon Balls* Over there by the apple tree *The Seven-Star Dragon Ball is shown.*
Geoff: *Adjusts his vision, but eventually sees what Waddle Day is pointing to.*

Wait a minute, I've heard of that before. That thing has a lot of value in it. Come by it and I'll tell you what it's all about.
Waddle Day and Kirby: Uh-huh.

*The scenery changes. The group are by the apple tree with Geoff standing by it with Waddle Day and Kirby looking at the Dragon Ball*

Geoff: Waddle Day, you think that this has value to it? You are correct, it does. What I'm holding in my hand is called a Dragon Ball.

*The picture changes to where a Four-Star Dragon Ball is shown, then to all seven Dragon Balls showing, which are diagonally left and right with three balls respectively, then to Shenron forming, and then Shenron himself.*

By itself, it is merely a beautiful sight to see, but it has the potential to be one of the most powerful thing the universe has ever seen. Right now we have one, but there are seven Dragon Balls in all. When all seven are gathered together, a person must command that Shenron arise in some way or form. He will cause the sky to go completely dark as he formed with his thunderous yellow lights. Then he is shown in an enormous dragon-like form with dark green scales. After he appears before your eyes, he will grant you a single wish.

*Shenron disappears, Waddle Day is seen charismatic about this idea, thinking that because he has six look-alike that his wish of being the strongest person in the universe will be granted so he could do heroic deeds.*

Waddle Day: That's unbelievable. I would love to have my most desired wish to be granted and I have many wishes. At least one wish would be a miracle.

*Kirby is not so easily convinced. He believes that it has some counter effects and that Geoff is trying to hurt them.*

Kirby: *Cross his arms and taps his feet in disapproval of Geoff's explanation, believing that all wishes comes with side effects and that it was not worth risking it.*

Geoff: *Not understanding why Kirby doubts his credibility, especially since Geoff is also very familiar with the Dragon Ball series.*

Is there something wrong? I'm not doing this for my own benefit or to deceive you, I'm doing this because I have a pure motivation to help people and the Dragon Balls are perfect for it.
Kirby: *Shakes his head at Geoff and makes a picture exploring a possible consequences of wishing to be super strong in a negative light.*
Geoff: Kirby, you need to understand that this isn't like other wishes. There are no side effects to it. Wishing for helping an ill family member does not hurt you or another person, it only heals the ill person. Likewise, asking to be the strongest man will not make him the most hated person in the world, but instead achieve the desire strength, if he gets hate, it is by evil management, not by wish. Nothing bad happens with a wish, it gives you exactly what you imagine. And when placed in good hands like yours, it can be a tremendous asset to us. As long as we wish wisely, we have nothing to lose.

Kirby: *Kirby visualizes what would happen if they did not get the Dragon Ball, which would put them in the same situation as they were back in the present day while agreeing with Geoff could potentially avoid that. Willing to risk everything on Geoff's words, Kirby agrees to help Geoff on his quest to find the Dragon Balls.*

Mm hmm.
Geoff: *Estastic, shakes hand with Kirby* Thank you so much for agreeing to help. You have no idea how much this means to us and our intentions. Everyone, let's go!
Waddle Day: Definitely, I have six others like it.
Geoff: All right!
Kirby: Yeah!

*Geoff, Kirby, and Waddle Day immediately leaves for Waddle Day's house, which is the direction they were going in.*

Hoshi No Kaabii Japanese Intro One

*Kirby, Waddle Day, and Geoff are running together. Along the way, they are laughing and smiling, excited to finally get a wish from the Eternal Dragon. Along the way, Kirby demonstrates his flying ability, which wows Geoff, even thought he was familiar with it in the games. His copying ability Geoff considered equally as awesome, although it was obvious. In this case, Kirby absorbs a Waddle Doo and becomes Beam Kirby, in which he destroys a rock that was getting in his way. A small part of the rock that was destroyed hits Waddle Day and is knocked out shortly, although gets back up quickly. They then return to running back to Waddle Day's house to get the other Dragon Balls and continues to do so until the end of the song.*

*By now the song has ended. It is evening and no end seems to be in sight. Geoff is tired, having a hard time keeping his breath,*

Geoff: *Stops to breath* Does it seriously take you this long to get to your house? I could have sworn that where you lived was a reasonable distance.
Waddle Day: *Smiles, points to his house* We're almost there.

*Little did they know, Nabble Tay, a Waddle Doo look-alike in disguise, also heard of the Dragon Balls. Nabble Tay figured out how to get it. Part of it including arresting Geoff, Kirby, and Waddle Day for confiscating property that the king wanted, even thought it was blatantly obvious that King Dedede had no knowledge of the Dragon Ball and that he wanted it for him own selfish desire, to rule the universe.*

Nabble Tay: You three are all arrested for stealing property from the king. The Dragon Balls you have will be confiscated and return to Dedede instantaneously.
Geoff: *Gets mad* Buzz off pal! We own you nothing and you owe the citizens of Dream Land support.
Nabble Tay: Don't blame me for the problems in here, you'll have to direct that to the king.
Waddle Day: No offense, but you really must be uninformed if you think the king would announce something like finding the Dragon Balls
Nabble Tay: *Impatience with them not giving up* Apparently, you people don't watch TV. He explicitly said that yesterday all Dragon Balls must be collected and gathered to here.
Waddle Day: What are you talking about? You're clearly lying for your own gain.

Nabble Tay: *Gets a hold of Geoff arms, puts them behind his back, and handcuffs them*

Geoff: Get your cuffs off of me....

*Nabble Tay kicks Geoff in the back very severely, causing him pain, but Geoff is only able to groan. This angers Waddle Day, who arrives with a head butt on Nabble Tay*

Waddle Day: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaa, HAAA!

*Nabble Tay quickly kicks Waddle Day just before he gets him, injuring Waddle Day. The injury accelerates when Waddle Day hits a large rock hard and destroyed it, making him unable to move temporarily.

Kirby: Unnnnnggggghhhhh.

Nabble Tay: *Smirks, thinking that he can easily defeat Kirby* Oh, so you think that you can beat me? It should be entertaining putting you to rest for good like Nightmare should have done years ago!

*Both Kirby and Nabble Tay jumps to a place where they can fight.*

Kirby's Adventure - Boss Battle

Kirby: *Charges toward Nabble Tay, hoping to get a surprise attack in from behind when he's not looking*

Nabble Tay: *An electrical version of the Beam Whip is seen, only that this time, he puts it in his own hand for more effective use and for better control. Just as when Kirby jumps one feet from him, Nabble Tay immediately whips it at Kirby and smacks him down the ground hard. He then immediately runs toward Kirby to continue to hit him until he was dead.*

Kirby: *Wakes up, sees Nabble Tay fixing to stomp on him. Just before Nabble Tay can attack him, Kirby uses his feet and hits his eyes with him, sending him three feet in the opposite direction.*

Nabble Tay: *Stars formed around him, indicating that he is in a confused state* Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*Snaps out of it immediately*

I just barely showed what I was capable of.

*Charges up his Eye Shock Wave with his eyes turning red with fury*

Now I will show you how it is to be affected directed by lightning *Let's go of his half-charged Eye Shock Wave, which he believes is enough to injure Kirby to where he can't fight properly*, COMING STRAIGHT AT YOU!

Kirby: Huh? *Kirby notices the blast coming straight toward him, so he attempts to dodge it right when it was about to hit him. He fails miserably, thought, as it came at his direction when he was going left. Kirby is in shock.*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

*Kirby falls down on his back, this time, having a hard time standing up.*

Nabble Tay: *Is surprise* Wait a minute, you're not suppose to get up. You're suppose to be permanently disabled.

*Is now in fear that he severely underestimated Kirby*

H-h-how could this be? *Realizes that freaking out was pointless, and gets very serious* Okay then, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
Kirby: *Stands up as if he hasn't been hurt, using most of his potential to fight*

Hmph *Quickly runs to the left with Nabble Tay having a hard time seeing Kirby at all*

Nabble Tay: Show your face coward. *Kirby hits him from the back, which hurts him considerably*

*Charges up his Electric Whip Beam again, this time, even stronger and in faster motions with Kirby ten feet away*

You can't avoid this!

*Constantly uses his Electric Whip Beam, but no matter how fast he whips it, Kirby always avoids it as if it was done effortlessly.*

That's it, time to die. *Charges up his Eye Shock Wave to the fullest potential, thinking he has it lock-on at Kirby*

Kirby: *Appears very close to Nabble Tay* Hai!!
Nabble Tay: *Smirks, thinking that he has finally won* Big mistake pink puff.
Kirby: *Uses Super Inhale to inhale Nabble Tay's attack. When he swallows it, he manage to counter the attack on him by spitting him out with him being affected by the Eye Shock Wave.*

Nabble Tay: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Falls down backward, still conscious, but blackened due to effects of the shock wave. The music fades.*

Kirby: *Frees Geoff from his handcuffs and takes them off; then he goes to tend Waddle Day, who was attacked by Nabble Tay.*

Geoff: *Runs to Nabble Tay, who has been severely weaken by Kirby.* There's one thing I want you to do as a favor.
Nabble Tay: What? I serve King Dedede, not fools.

Geoff: *Kicks Nabble Tay back to King Dedede palace and hears him screaming. He then yells at him.*

Make sure to kiss his royal ass!

*Runs back to where Kirby and Waddle Day are. Much to his and Kirby's surprise, Waddle Day has completely recovered from his injuries and is standing up without a problem. They all smile at each other and race toward Waddle Day's house.*

Kirby Super Star - Floating Away

*All three of them are laughing as they race to Waddle Day's house, happy at how the day has a solid conclusion. As Geoff loss, he has to stay outside while Kirby and Waddle Day gathers the Dragon Ball. They give Geoff the Seven-Star Dragon Ball to ensure that they did not forget it. Shortly afterwards, Kirby comes out with the One-Star, Two-Star, and Four-Star Dragon Balls while Waddle Day comes out with the Three-Star, Five-Star, and Six-Star Dragon Ball. They then put it beside Geoff's Seven-Star Dragon Ball and the music fades as Waddle Day's parent arrive home*

Waddle May: *Shares the same skin color as her son Waddle Day. She is taller, has lipsticks on, and is wearing a pearl necklace around her neck. Waddle May did not expect quite a few things to happen.*

Oh my, what has this world come to?
Waddle Fay: *The father of Waddle Day, he has a brown mustache and is wearing a black top hot. He is slightly taller then his wife Waddle May.* 2

First off Waddle Day, why are you up? You were suppose to be in bed by now. Secondly, what is that person *Looking at Geoff* doing over there? Finally, explain to me why those balls are glowing.
Waddle Day: *Responds immediately to his parents* I found the last orb of the Dragon Ball. Geoff can explain what's going on here, but for some reason, even thought I made a wish to be the strongest person ever made, it's not working.
Geoff: I'll take over from here. My name is Geoff. So, what is your name?
Waddle Fay: My name is Waddle Fay.
Waddle May: I'm Waddle May.
Geoff: Please to meet you. To answer your second question, I come here because I am from the distant future and I want to alter it to ensure that it doesn't suck. I'd explain more but just believe me for now. As for why those balls are growing, these are called the Dragon Balls. When all seven come together like in this case, you ask Shenron to rise, then he'll grant you a wish. I'll get mine in this time because it's important and I want to ensure that you can continue to live peacefully.
Waddle May: I thought Kirby already destroyed Nightmare permanently awhile back.
Geoff: That's true, but there's a far greater evil that not even Kirby himself can beat alone.
Waddle Fay: *Suspicious at Geoff* Are you trying to trick us?
Geoff: I know what the Dragon Balls are, I would never lie to you about something that's going to be incredibly important.
Waddle Day: So, how do you ask Shenron to grant you a wish? And why can't I get mine?
Geoff: Because the wish I need to make prevents our universe from being in the chaotic state it's in where I come from. Once we get that done, you can search for it again and have Shenron grant your wish. Plus I need to demonstrate how a wish works since I'm the only person who knows how to and it's best to do so before an evil person gets their wish granted. Everyone, stand back as I show how this is done.

*Everyone immediately goes to where Waddle Fay and Waddle May are and move to the yellow unpaved road, which is Geoff considered a safe distance. Meanwhile, Geoff is near the Dragon Balls as he prepares to call out Shenron.*

RISE ETERNAL DRAGON, RISE! I COMMAND YOU TO GRANT MY WISH!

*A few seconds pass by and Waddle May is quick to pass judgement*

Waddle May: Sorry, but wishes aren't always granted and I don't see how.... *Notices the sky turning pitch black* What's going on?
Waddle Fay: It might be a... *Pop Star starts shaking.*

Waddle May, Waddle Fay, Kirby, Waddle Day: *Waddle May and Fay are hugging each other, worried about Pop Star collapsing. Waddle Day and Kirby are also afraid, with Waddle Day hiding behind Kirby for safety.*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dragon Ball - Shenlon Shutsugen (0:00 to 0:42)

*Shenron starts to form and part of him being shown is formed.

King Dedede is looking at his garden when he suddenly notices the sky turning black and the earth shaking. He is suspicious that something supernatural was happening.

Meta Knight is seen in an unknown part of Dream Land, with him looking up at the sky, not sure of what was going on.

Lololo and Lalala are holding each other for dear life, worrying that a rumor that Pop Star would die on this day was true; with tears in their eyes.

Citizens of Dream Land are seen in panic, going out of their house and trying to avoid death by running away from potential fault lines.

Shenron is being seen formed again and then is seen in his full form. Meanwhile, Kirby, Waddle Day, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May are begging for their lives.*

Waddle Day, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May: Please spare us Shenron, we have done nothing to you.

Kirby: *bursting in tears, also wanting to preserve his life.*

*Ironically enough, Geoff is standing tall, but that is because he knows the power of the dragon. Then Shenron roars, putting everyone but Geoff into more fear. Then the music fades.*

*Meanwhile, back at Kami's Lookout, Kami is sitting on his bed, thinking of the challenge ahead in beating Piccolo Jr., reincarnation of King Piccolo. Then he realizes that Shenron is granting a wish, but not at Earth. This feared Kami, knowing that the rules of the video game universe was much different then the anime universe Goku and his friends were from.*

Kami: *Concerned, knowing that something terrible was about to happen* No, this can't be. The people in the other universe has summon Shenron to grant them a wish, which should not be the case. I hid it there because I thought it would be the only universe where people would not need the power, and now that they have found it, they can abuse it as they wish with no hope of returning to the universe I help guard until a person from this universe makes a wish again. As a result, I must permanently withdraw it from the video game universe and find another universe to store it's energy while it rest for a year. I must tell Goku and Mr. Popo immediately of this potentially catastrophic event. *Runs to see Goku and Mr. Popo*

Goku: *Goku is in his appearance as a fifteen year old kid very shortly after the King Piccolo Saga. He is currently mastering the ability to use his spirit energy to tag Mr. Popo while blind folded. He finally succeed and Mr. Popo congratulate him for it with Goku jump up and down about his accomplishment.*

YEAH! I finally caught Mr. Popo! I can use my spirit energy to see anything!
Mr. Popo: Goku, I must say that I'm impressed, you truly have improved ever since setting your feet on this place.
Goku: I have to agree, I feel stronger on a daily basis.
Kami: Mr. Popo! Goku!

*Goku and Mr. Popo notices and Kami runs toward them*

I have some terrible news that is going to permanently alter the future of this universe and another universe.

It's about the Dragon Balls. I must now confess what happens once they are wished in this universe. When a wish has been granted, the energy of the Dragon Balls does not disappear, but instead, the Dragon Balls are formed in another universe. There, they have a year to be collected and Shenron to grant them a wish before they return to this universe. But now, someone was able to gather all seven Dragon Balls, and had a wish granted.

Goku: *Is shocked and afraid of the consequences that affect his universe and the other universe*

How could this be? I thought it was impossible to make a wish anywhere for a year. There's no way that's going to be good for the Eternal Dragon or for the people involved.

Mr. Popo: I agree with Goku, you're talking nonsense. They'll return here soon, only dormant.
Kami: Mr. Popo, I'm afraid your optimistic does not serve you well in this case. There are multiple consequences for it. The first of which is that until a person from this universe grants a wish, they will never return here, but are stuck in that universe. The second is that the pattern I set for the Dragon Balls was that after resting in the other universe for another year, they would return to this universe, after gaining enough energy to be able to grant a wish without exhausting the Dragon Ball energy. Sadly, as a wish has been made in the other universe, it can be used as much as the Dragon Balls are gathered together. They can never turn to stone again unless someone from here gathers it and makes a wish. As a result, Shenron will slowly lose energy to grant wishes with the universe now knowing of it's power and eventually, will get the point where the Dragon Balls are no longer effective As such, it'll permanently loses it's mystical power that was made for them so long ago. Finally, what if it gets into evil hand? No one here can help out and if the heroes of said universe fails to protect it, that universe is gone and we could very well face a danger that is greater then King Piccolo's son.

Goku: *Enraged at what he just heard, is determined to stop the evil at the other universe.*

Those evildoers are going to pay for what they've done! They violated the rule you set for them and that needs to be changed immediately. Show me the universe you placed them. I will go after them and beat them to pulps!

Kami: *Realizes that Goku is being unwise, facing the danger alone*

Do you not understand what you're saying? This evil is greater then the evil you will face at the 23rd Martial Arts World Tournament, there is nothing you can do, even after completely finishing your training here. Only they can do something about it, it is not to up to us to defend their universe for them.
Goku: I'm not concern about how difficult it'll be, just let me collect the Dragon Balls and help prevent anymore evil things from happening. Don't underestimate me on this.
Kami: I'm sorry to say this, but once again, it is impossible to beat them. Not even I can gather all the seven Dragon Balls without being killed and a guardian is needed on this planet for threats like King Piccolo's son. It is an error I unfortunately now realize I committed. And even if I did believe you could solve the problem, I have no means of transporting anyone, not even myself, to that universe. Traveling between planets, even stars and galaxies, is feasible. Traveling to other universes, is too complex to achieve. I understand you have good intentions, but it cannot be done under any circumstances.
Goku: Darn, how disappointing. I wish I could do something, good people don't deserve to die for actions made by evil people. It's just so frustrating knowing this can affect us if the heroes of that universe can't save themselves.
Kami: Try not to get this to interfere with your training. These are certainly unpleasant news, but you and Mr. Popo are the only people I can entrust with this information. If others know of this, they will search in that universe and that, along with possibly this one, will go in chaos. It is best to lessen the damage if such takeovers occur. I will do what I can to remedy the problem for us, but don't expect me to be able to do much if villains from other universes come here. *Walks away to see how to fix the problem at hand*
Mr. Popo: I never thought the Dragon Ball would be dangerous even when they cannot be used in this universe. Kami's right, focus on the immediate danger and the training now.

Goku: *Sighs, then reluctantly agrees, thought the potential dangers wanders on the back of his thoughts.*

*Skips back to where Shenron is granting Geoff's wish*

Shenron: What is your wish? Tell me what you desire.

*Kirby, Waddle Day, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May are still in shock and afraid of the dragon, worried of side effects. Geoff is prepared to wish immediately.*

Geoff: Thank you Eternal Dragon for coming here. My wish is something that must be done immediately to help the people of this universe.

*Makes his wish* WHAT I WISH FOR IS FOR HEROES THAT CAN DEFEAT THE UPCOMING EVIL IN THIS UNIVERESE! PLEASE HELP US HERE!

Shenron: Your wish has been granted.

*Shenron immediately leaves and the Dragon Ball scatters across the video game universe. The ironic part is that they are free to use the moment they land somewhere instead of having to wait a year. This is because Kami is not able to guard the Dragon Ball outside of his universe. Then the sky clears, but nothing is seen.*

Waddle May: That's it? Nothing new? He just said our wish was granted, but we don't get immediate result. I'm calling phony on this.

*Waddle Fay and Kirby agree. Kirby leaves for a place to sleep while Waddle Day, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May goes inside the house to go to sleep, not knowing that Geoff's wish will be granted, just that it would take some time for it to be granted due to it being wished on an entirely different universe that Shenron was not accustomed to and that the heroes Geoff wished for are not in the video game universe.*

Geoff: *Knows that his wish has been granted, but realizes that it was not going to be instantaneous as this is Shenron's first wish in the video game universe, not to mention a difficult wish to fulfill.*

Wait, don't leave me, I know this is going to work, you just have to trust me. You won't be sorry.

*Gets annoyed that no one is listening to them*

Oh come on, I wished for some people to save the universe and you leave? Wait until tomorrow, you'll see that my wish has been granted for the good of everyone in here.

*Realizes that no one is listening, and finds a place to camp for the night, then tomorrow, would search for the heroes he wished to come here.*

*Viewpoint quickly changes to King Dedede*

King Dedede: *Jaws dropped, having seen Shenron from a distance*

W-what. W-was. T-that?

*Goes off to bed in shock, then the view point quickly moves up to the waxing moon, as it is night time.*

*Waddle Day is on his bed, looking right to the waxing moon. Unlike the others, he believes that the Dragon Ball legend is true and decided to search for some unfamiliar being tomorrow.*

Waddle Day: This can't be a rumor. With a mystical being like that, he has to grant wishes like that. I know that someone out there can save us, but who are they and why? I'll have to see Geoff tomorrow, since he's camping nearby my house. I just hope Kirby recognize his errors soon.

Narrator: With the help of Geoff, who had arrived from the distance future, Pop Star and other places in the video game universe finally have a chance to be saved from a threat that was once considered invincible. But the question lies, who are the heroes Geoff wished for and why did he wish for them? Find out who they are in the next exciting episode of Stardust Warriors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: The characters do talk in the recap of the previous episodes, with different music. The music will vary on episodes. Also, there will be no recaps of the next episodes because I may have to change it later on if I find some of my ideas for the next episodes to be unfitting.

2: I gave Waddle Day, Waddle May, and Waddle Fay different name because I want to show that they are different from other Waddle Dee's and that I'd much rather give them a somewhat unique name then force them to use a generic Waddle Dee's name.

Last edited by Limelight788 on June 1st 2011, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 28th 2011, 4:29 pm

Stardust Warriors

Kirby Super Stars - Green Greens

Narrator: *Geoff lands on Pop Star, Kirby hits Geoff and Waddle Day, and the Dragon Ball lands by an apple tree.*

Last time on Stardust Warriors, Geoff landed on Pop Star, where Kirby and his friends lived. There, aside from Kirby, he also met a red Waddle Dee named Waddle Day, who contained a mystical orb which turned out to be the Seven-Star Dragon Ball.

*Geoff is shocked that this wasn't a dream, but something real. Later he explains the value of the Dragon Balls and visuals occur of the seven Dragon Balls and Shenron.*

After having a hard time adjusting to the fact that this universe he landed in was real, Geoff noticed the Dragon Ball and offered to explain what they were. The most important was that if they gathered seven of the same thing, Shenron would come out to grant them a single wish.

*Kirby is resistant, but Geoff convince him otherwise. Waddle Day tells him that he already has six of the Dragon Balls and he, along with Geoff and Kirby, immediately goes to Waddle Day's house.*

Despite some hesitation from Kirby, they agreed to search for the Dragon Ball, but surprise, surprise, Waddle Day already did all the work, they just needed to collect the balls at his house.

*Nabble Tay stops him, hits Geoff and Waddle Day, and fights Kirby. He appears to be winning at first, but Kirby ends up beating him easily using more of his strength.*

While running to get them, they are stopped by a minion of King Dedede named Nabble Tay, a Waddle Doo look-alike. He was dealt with pretty quickly by Kirby and continued to go back to Waddle Day's house.

*Kirby and Waddle Day brings out the Dragon Balls, Geoff makes his wish with them, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May standing on the yellow unpaved road. Shenron arrives to grant Geoff's wish. Kami notices it, worries about circumstances, and rushes to Goku and Mr. Popo to tell them of the bad news. Goku is outraged, but Kami tells him that there was nothing he could do, even if he did trust him to save that universe. Goku remains stress out about the subject.*

After getting all seven Dragon Balls, Geoff called out Shenron and wished for heroes to save the video game universe from conquest. Kami immediately noticed it, but due to lack of knowledge of the wish, judged it as terrible and only thought of negative consequences. He rushed out to meet Goku and Mr. Popo, telling them that because a wish was made in the video game universe, unless a character from the universe they lived in, it would never return, plus that it could be abused to where Shenron could no longer grant wishes, putting both universe in peril. This angers Goku, but there was nothing he could do about it, at least for now.

*Kirby goes to find a place to sleep and the Waddle family immediately goes into the house to sleep. A moon is seen outside.*

When heroes did not immediately appear, Kirby, Waddle Fay, and Waddle May gave up and went home. But Geoff and Waddle Day still believed that a wish was made, it would just take time; and they were right. Now the question lies that will be answered in this episode, who are the heroes that Geoff wished for?

Episode Three: What Did Geoff Wish For?

Sekushii Gyaru Buruma (1:54 to 2:45)

*The viewpoint is at Kami's lookout, which closes up on Goku as he goes outside to train. He notices a palm tree and decide to try to destroy it to prove his own strength.*

Goku: Very Happy That breakfast was wonderful, now I'm ready to train.

*When he gets to the tree, he immediately kicks it as hard as he could. It doesn't tear the tree down, but it does make motion, so Goku continues to attack the tree, although not successful in tearing it down.*

Mr. Popo: *Mad that Goku was attacking property of Kami's lookout.*

Goku, what are you doing? You're not suppose to attacking Kami's property.

Kami: *Understands that Goku is using the tree for training purposes and as such, stops Mr. Popo*

I would much rather lose a palm tree then the Earth. The palm tree is just an object, a Earth is filled with life of every shape and every form. If Goku can destroy that tree, then I would be proud considered that the tree was designed to withstand a human's power. But Goku is not human, but an alien.

That alien part is his tail, which needs to be removed. I plan on making a wish that brings back the moon and I must tell Goku that he must agree to permanently give up his tail. The tail serves no true purpose to him and when exposed to the moon, it made him a monster. By removing the tail, the moon can return, and Goku can look at his with his own beautiful eyes in all it's glory without the cost of his sanity.
Mr. Popo: Why not tell him right now?
Kami: Because to me, him removing the tail being that he is growing up to be a mature adult and is prepared to sacrifice anything to ensure that he can save the world when needed. Another thing to consider is that tonight, I want Goku to be able to finally look a the full moon without risk of him turning into a monster. It is a memory that he will never forget. That can only be done at night time and removing his tail then is perfect.

Goku: *Arrives at the tree once more with a kick*

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hah!

*The tree falls back, no longer able to resist Goku's power. Goku smiles, knowing that he has accomplished another tasks that he set for himself. He proceed to tear down the rest of his trees. The music fades.*

Mr. Popo: Unbelievable, he actually did it.

*Kami and Mr. Popo notices five mini tornadoes forming in the middle of Kami's Lookout, heading straight toward Goku*

Kami and Mr. Popo: Huh?
Kami: Goku! Look behind you. Get out of the way!

*Goku look behind him and sees five tornadoes forming behind him*

Goku: Hmmm. *Gets into fighting position*

Mr. Popo: *Realizing that Goku is making a severe misjudgment on his part*

What are you doing?

Goku: *Responding to the tornado, ignoring Kami's and Mr. Popo's warning*

I know you come for my friends, but I'll stop you!

Dragon Ball - In'en No Taiketsu! Gokuu to Piccolo (0:55 to 1:54)

*One tornado steps forward to fight Goku. Goku immediately charges to the tornado approaches him. He attempts to physically fight the tornado with his bare fist and feet, but it does not affect the tornado, only stall it without really hurting it. Goku uses the After Image Technique to confuse it, but little does he know, the tornado knows where he's going. Goku goes up a feet and attempts to hit the bottom in order to trip up the tornado, but it fails to do a dent. Goku is mad, as despite all the strength he put into it, it does nothing.*

Goku: That isn't fair, you're not suppose to be invincible!

*Notices that the four other tornadoes were fixing to leave Kami's Tower for Goku's friends, who were training there. Goku is afraid of what could happen and immediately sets out to recitify this by running out of Kami's Tower and going down his Power Power. He barely beats the tornado down*

Kami: *Notices that Goku is going against his training by trying to leave early, even for a good cause*

Come back Goku, you're only putting you and your friends lives in even more danger!

Goku: *On his power pole, choosing not to take Kami's advice*

I won't abandon my friends just so I can train! The world is not entirely safe just because King Piccolo is dead.

*Asks his power pole to take action*

Power Pole retract!

*Power Pole retracts as Goku slides down to Korin's Tower to warn any potential visitors*

Kami: GOKU!!! *Music fades*

Dragon Ball - Dai Kouya (1:05 to 1:41)

*The viewpoint switches to Master Roshi's house. Right now, aside from Master Roshi and Launch, who live at the house at this time, Bulma, Puar, and Oolong are also visiting. Master Roshi is seen watching an exercise video with women on it and he immediately and is blushing over them, Oolong is seen reading a sports magazine that Master Roshi ordered to ensure that he is interested in more then just martial arts, heroic acts, and girls. Launch in her blue hair form is cooking breakfast (It's 7:00 AM in that time) while Puar and Bulma is looking outside at the balmy morning and the clear, sunny sky.*

Bulma: Isn't it beautiful?
Puar: Yeah, it is.
Bulma: People these days just don't appreciate a good look at the sky. For all we know, these can go away forever. Maybe it's because it's always good at Master Roshi's house.
Oolong: *Impatience* When is breakfast going to be ready? I'm hungry!
Launch: Don't worry, it'll only be twenty minutes.

*Oolong groans. Master Roshi's exercise video ends, having received his share of looking at girls*

Master Roshi: *Concerned* I hope Goku and the others are safe. It would be a shame if one of them died before the 23rd Martial Arts World Tournaments.
Bulma: Don't worry Master Roshi, if one of them die, we can always revive them with the Dragon Ball.
Master Roshi: Goku, Tien, Yamcha, yes. Chiaotzu and Krillin, no. Once a person dies twice, they remain dead. That is why I am concerned. We're lucky the Dragon Ball gives them a second chance at life.
Puar: Why be a downer? It's a wonderful morning and no one appears to be a threat to our planet anytime soon. Just try to remove your worries.

Oolong: *Wants to go outside, impatience at the rate Launch is cooking. He asks others to call him when food is ready*

When food is ready, call me. I'm going outside.

*The music fades. Oolong opens the door to go outside. There, he receive three unexpected and unwanted visitors, three tornadoes, which came for Oolong, Puar, and Bulma.*

Oolong: *Screams in fear* AAAAAHHHHHH!

*Slams the door*

Puar: *Accuse Oolong of being impolite towards guest, but clearly don't understand of what Oolong saw*

That's rude, you should never yell at a guest. It's not like they want to destroy us.
Oolong: I screamed because they were tornadoes and they wanted to destroy us! How can you not fear that? At least the danger is...

*One of the tornadoes breaks in on the left by breaking Master Roshi's window. Bulma screams.*

Bulma: OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY HELP!
Master Roshi: *Prepares to fight* Bulma is mine, not yours you pervert.

Puar: *Realizes Master Roshi's hypocrisy*

That's rich coming out of you.

Oolong: *Realizes that only one is inside now* Where are the other two?
Bulma: *In panic mode* LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

Dragon Ball - Haran No Tenka-Ichi Budokai (0:00 to 1:04)

*Runs to the right window, hoping that nothing on that side. A second tornado appears as Bulma jumps out of the window, sucking her in.*

HELP ME, HELP ME!

Master Roshi: What are you doing with my lady! Release her now!

*Just as he started to charged up his Kamehameha, the tornado shrinks and disappears, along with Bulma*

Grrrrrrrr. They took her away. Not to mention that we are trapped.

*The two remaining tornadoes rushes at Oolong and Puar in order to absorb them. Launch sneeze and turns into her blonde form*

Launch: *Finds a machine gun and tries to see what was going on*

Hey there, I'm trying to cook, shut the hell up and be quiet!
Puar: This is not the time to be cooking, we're in danger!

Launch: *Notices two tornadoes*

Leave my pals alone! *Brings out her guns* Have a taste of this!

*Shoots her machine gun at the tornadoes, but it is repelled by the walls of the tornadoes, which are invisible, but clearly strong enough to repel Goku's physical attacks*

What? This isn't working? Come on guns, do something useful!

*The tornadoes manage to suck Puar and Oolong in as they scream for help*

Oolong: AAAAHHHHHHHH! Mommy!
Puar: Somebody help!
Oolong and Puar: Help us here!

*The two tornadoes shrink and disappear while the music fades*

Master Roshi: *Puts his arms behind his back and hangs his head in shame*

This I fail to understand. One day, we were enjoying our morning ready to eat breakfast soon. And now, Bulma, Oolong, and Puar have been taken up by tornadoes like they never existed. I just hope that the others training can fare better and that all of them makes it home safely.

Launch: *Sneeze, returning to her blue hair form*

Soooo, where did Bulma, Oolong, and Puar go? Oh wait, I need to finish my breakfast, they should not overheat.

*Goku reaches the end of the Power Pole and is back at Korin's Tower. He put his Power Pole on his back and sees Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu training at Korin's Tower with Chiaotzu having just caught what Korin calls the Sacred Water, although it's the physical training that increase the strength, not the tap water. Chiaotzu is seen drinking the water in satisfaction, even thought he clearly knows that it is just tap water since he, Yamcha, and Krillin overheard this as Tien drank it just four hours ago. The following got it from first to last: Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu.*

Chiaotzu: *Finishes drinking the water*

Ahhh, that was great. Thanks for the training Korin.
Tien: Congratulation Chiaotzu, you have truly improved a lot. As a matter of fact, you got it in under twenty-four hours as others did. It took Master Roshi five years just to get that exact same water.

Yamcha: *Notices that Goku is back from trying to get the Dragon Balls. He has a facial scar below his right cheek, but has yet to get his eye scar.*

Hey Goku, nice to see you again. I didn't expect to see you until the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament.
Krillin: *Estastic to see Goku, wanting to hear tales of his experience above and how he managed to help revive him*

Goku, I'm back, it's so nice to see you again!
Korin: So Goku, how has your training at Kami's Lookout been? Have you finished it yet? *Notices that Goku is not showing positive emotion despite having Korin and four of his friends up at Kami's Lookout*

Goku, is something wrong?
Goku: There's no time to waste, there's five tornadoes heading straight towards us and they're after us! We need to either run away from them or find a way to destroy them.

Tien: *Puzzled at what Goku told him*

You must be exaggerating here. I don't see how tornadoes are possibly going to hurt us.
Goku: Just believe me, we need to go when we can be somewhat safe and attack them while we can.

Korin: *Notices the tornadoes that Goku mentioned are coming down very fast. He goes to warn the others of it's arrival by pointing to the tornadoes*

Goku's right, it's heading straight towards us! You five needs to go now, these types of tornadoes are dangerous even to the strongest of warriors.
Chiaotzu: Wait Korin, you know of this?
Korin: Yes, I do. Having once gone to another planet, I saw a tornado and a guy who went inside while you were training for the 22nd Martial Arts World Tournament. I have not heard of him since. I've said enough, go now and have your life spared.

Yamcha: *Believes what Korin said, tries to figure out a way to stop them*

We need to go now. Korin is probably right

Krillin: Agree. *Swallows in fear*

Dragonball - In'en no Taiketsu! Gokuu to Piccolo (0:54 to 1:55)

*Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Goku, and Chiaotzu all climb down Korin's Tower in a desperate attempt to flee it while climbing down and then counteract their attack in that order*

Chiaotzu: *Decides to try to stop one of the tornadoes in order to ensure that at least one person survive for certain*

Dodon Ray!
Goku: No Chiaotzu!

*Dodon Ray hits one of the tornado, but do not do a dent on them*

Chiaotzu: *Speaking to the tornadoes*

You've only barely seen my powers. *Continues to run* Wait until we get down, then we'll show you.

*By this point, while Goku, Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin appear very close by, Chiaotzu is closer to the tornadoes. This has Chiaotzu trying to increase his speed as much as possible by running instead of just flying. He does get faster, but panics even more as the tornadoes approach him. As they get to the bottom of Korin's Tower, Goku, Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin make it down to the ground, but Chiaotzu is still running away. Bora and Upa arrive home with lots of fishes that they plan on eating for breakfast*

Upa: *Excited to see Goku* Goku, you're back! How was your training? Did you fight any meanies?

Bora: Are these your friends by you?

Tien: *Looks at both of them as if they didn't understand the situation, which was the case*

Not to be rude, but we're kind of trying to save our lives and that tornadoes are heading straight toward us!

Upa: *Sees five tornadoes and a guy climbing down Korin's Tower and points that fact out*

What's happening to that guy!

*Chiaotzu is once again seen chased by five tornadoes*

Chiaotzu: I have got to get out of here before I get sucked in permanently. *Thinks of something*

Tien! Fly and use your Dodon Ray... *Trips*

Somebody help! *The fastest tornado increase in speed and before Chiaotzu has an opportunity to escape, sucks him in and shrinks him down*

Get me out of here!

*Continues to struggle, but fails to get out*

Show these tornadoes what you guys are made of!

*The music fades. Disappears along with the tornadoes. This deeply infuriates the remaining four as they prepare to fight, especially Tien.*

Bora: What is this I don't even.

Tien: You'll all pay for this deed!

Dragon Ball - Koroshi-Ya Tao Paipai (0:00 - 1:02)

*The four tornadoes appear in front of the four as they get into fighting position*

Krillin: Catch me if you can!

*Uses the After Image Technique, but the tornadoes are aware of Krillin's direction. When Krillin hits the tornado with a Ki-influenced kick, it fails, only succeeding in hurting Krillin's feet. He feels humiliated.*

You're not suppose to be that strong, you're just weather!

Yamcha: *Speaking to the tornado in front of him, knowing of Krillin's failed attempt*

Since you can attack Krillin, I won't go easy on you. Be glad you have the pleasure of seeing me beat you to a pulp. WOLF FANG FIST!

*Image of a wolf appears as he performs his signature move, trying to break what barrier the tornado might have. When he finishes, he realize that the tornado dodged all but the final attack, which made no impact on it whatsoever.

You've got to be kidding me? That did nothing on a tornado? And the one attack I did actually hurt my hand?

*Meanwhile, Goku and Tien were trying to flee the two tornadoes that were after them, trying to think of a way to stop them. They eventually start running around on top of Korin's Tower and accidentally hit each other.*

Tien and Goku: *Rubbing their heads* Ouch.

*They, ironically, jump up right in time to avoid the tornadoes absorbing them. Goku step down on the grass and continues to flee, but Tien thinks of something to defeat the tornadoes*

Tien: *Speaks to the tornadoes, charging up his Dodon Ray*

You may look strong on the outside, but your weakness is the inside!

DOODDOON RAAAAYYY!

*Tien fires at the inside of the tornado inside him, but it fails miserably and nearly hits Krillin instead*

Tien: *Shocked* That beam was so fast, it couldn't have possibly avoided that.

*Getting absorbed* Get off of me!

*Tries to fight the tornado off of him, but he ends up going heads first inside the tornado*

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! (After Tien disappear, so does the tornado and the music)

Krillin: *Realizes that the tornadoes cannot be fought and tries to find a way to escape it*

Let's get out of here!

*Runs to the forest. Goku and Yamcha also nod at each other and follow Krillin almost instantaneously.*

Upa: Daddy, we need to stop the tornadoes before it's too late.

Bora: *Stops Upa from running, knowing that their cause was helpless*

I'm sorry Upa, but there is nothing that we or they can do about it. We can only hope that they are absorbed for a good cause somewhere else in the world.

Upa: But Daddy.
Bora: My words are final.

Dragon Ball - Haran No Tenka-Ichi Budokai (0:00 to 1:04)

*Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha are seen frantically running through the forest to avoid being captured by the tornadoes. There are fears in their eyes and they are running as quickly as possible to ensure themselves safety. Along the way, the three tornadoes are heading straight toward their path, destroying everything in their path, even throwing a family of four back inside the forest, injuring the mom.*

Goku: We're dead unless we find a way to stop them. There's no way we can possibly outrun them for long.
Krillin: It doesn't help that I can't get revived if I die this time!

*As they exit the forest, Yamcha sees water and thinks of a way to get rid of them*

Yamcha: Guys, hope is not lost. Let's go in the water and swim as fast as we can to prevent them from catching us. The tornadoes are not invincible, everyone has a weakness, they are no exception.
Krillin: If this can save our pants, so be it.

*All three of them, with Yamcha leading, are racing at a very fast speed to the other side of the lake, hoping that the tornadoes would stop and think that they have a weak spot to worry about. They were quickly proven wrong when Krillin looked back and saw all three of them arriving at even faster speeds then on land.*

Krillin: We need to get a move on! The tornadoes are going even faster!
Yamcha and Goku: WHAT? *Swims as fast as humanly possibly, hoping to get to land where the speed of the tornadoes would slow down, along with Krillin*

Dragon Ball - In'en no Taiketsu! Gokuu to Piccolo (2:54 to end)

Krillin: This is worse then meeting Tambourine and being killed by him!
Goku: Of course. We're pretty much trapped with no way out except for that lake, and who knows if we're going to make it.
Yamcha: Concentrate at getting to the other side or we might as well die. Hurry up!

*The group concentrate on survival and nothing else. As they get to the end, they notice the tornadoes going under. Goku and Yamcha assume that the nightmare is over and celebrate*

Yamcha: We did it. We outran the tornadoes. Man that was good exercise.
Goku: You have no idea how grateful I feel for you for proposing this Yamcha.

Krillin: *Realizes that they were anything but safe*

I'd agree, IF I WASN'T BEING SUCKED INNNNNNN!

*Underwater, the tornado sucks Krillin in and disappear. The other two are very close off. Yamcha and Goku takes a look below.*

Goku and Yamcha: Krillin! *Notices that the tornadoes were still alive, as a matter of fact, caught them off guard. They subsequently pull them down and absorb them. Before that happens, they unleash one last scream, which shows the entire lake, but not Goku or Yamcha.*

HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!

*The screen whitens outwardly*

Narrator: Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Bulma, Oolong, and Puar have all been absorbed by eight tornadoes despite trying to resist them. What happened to them as a result and if they are still alive, where are they at? Tune in for the next episode of Stardust Warriors!
This is the first episodes where the Dragon Ball characters play a major role and throughout the rest of the series, they will remain as major characters.

Also, I consider this the hardest episode I've made in this saga, and the one I consider to be the least satisfying, mainly because the writing I don't consider as developed and it feels more like something I threw in just for the sake of explaining why they got to Pop Star instead of an actual fanfic.

Last edited by Limelight788 on June 1st 2011, 8:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 28th 2011, 8:48 pm

Stardust Warriors

Dragon Ball - Haran No Tenka-Ichi Budokai (0:00 - 1:04)

Narrator: *Goku gets out after eating breakfast*

Previously, we realize that Geoff's wish was finally granted, It wasn't one, but eight heroes, which was quickly revealed to us.

*Goku kills a tree. Mr. Popo and Kami talks about Goku's tail*

After eating breakfast, Goku takes down a tree that could not withstand human power. As a result, Kami plans to have Goku's tails removed in the evening and wish for the return of that moon.

*Five tornadoes appear in the middle of Kami's Tower. Goku fights one of them, but fails. He retracts his Power Pole*

His plan was immediately crushed when five tornadoes appeared to go after Goku. After a failed attempt to fight a tornado, Goku heads down his Power Pole to warn of anyone potentially in danger.

*Bulma, Master Roshi, Oolong, and Puar watch in horror as a tornado arrives in their house. A second tornado arrives and absorb Bulma as she tries to escape. Puar and Oolong are also shown sucked up by the remaining two tornadoes.*

The other three tornadoes headed toward Master Roshi's house, taking with them Bulma, Oolong, and Puar without mercy.

*Goku meets Korin and the four at Korin's Tower. Goku warns them of the tornadoes and Korin's sees them. They all are going down Korin's Tower as Chiaotzu uses a Dodon Ray. It fails, he trips, and is absorbed.*

When Goku gets down to Korin's Tower, he meets Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu, where they quickly realize that they were also in danger. They climb down Korin's Tower in hopes of defeating the tornadoes. Chiaotzu made a mistake by using his Dodon Ray and was quickly absorbed upon that.

*Tien attempts to use the Dodon Ray to hit one of the tornadoes inside, but fails and is sucked in heads first. Goku, Yamcha, and Krillin respond in panic and runs through the forest*

Tien also underestimated the power and was also sucked in heads first with no ability to get out. As a result, Goku, Yamcha, and Krillin ran through the forest to outrun the tornadoes and preserve their lives so they can train to defeat King Piccolo's son.

*Yamcha thinks of a solution in which both Goku and Krillin agree on. They swim very fast through the water, hoping to kill the tornadoes in their path or at least stall them, but the tornadoes goes even faster. When the three stops to take a break, thinking that the tornadoes are gone, Krillin, then Yamcha and Goku, are sucked in and screams for their lives.*

Suddenly, Yamcha thought of going through the water to stop the tornadoes. Goku and Krillin agrees and swims through the water. It backfires as the tornadoes goes even faster. They went under and absorbed the remaining three underwater.

*Screens whiten*

Now no one knows from their universe knows what happened to them. They did not face death, but instead, appear at Pop Star!

Episode Four: Welcome to Pop Star!

*Color returns at the video game universe, specifically at Pop Star. Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Krillin are all seen falling at a pasture at the same rate with Bulma not far behind and on top of Yamcha, all of them screaming for their own life as they fall down on the ground on a green pasture.*

Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillin, and Bulma: *Basically screaming AAHHH... for six seconds although Chiaotzu stops two and a half seconds when he realizes that he can fly and slowly lands on his feet after the others have fallen. The other four hits the ground very hard; of those four, only Bulma is not very temporarily disabled, but only ends up disabling Yamcha for a slightly longer period.*

Yamcha: Ennnnnngggghhhh. That.. hurts..

Bulma: I just hope that my Dragon Radar isn't broken. *Checks the Dragon Radar*

At least that didn't get crushed. We may need this in case something bad happens. Oh and sorry Yamcha, that wasn't intended.

Yamcha: *Still disabled temporarily, looking somewhat foolish*

It's okay Bulma. This won't kill me anytime soon.
Chiaotzu: What just happened? One second, I was screaming in a dark purple vortex to where I thought there would be no return and now I'm here, standing on a green pasture, wondering if we're even in the same universe.

Tien: *Struggles to stand up for a few seconds*

That felt awful. I can't believe those tornadoes managed to beat us just a few minutes ago, and now that we've landed in the same place. Chiaotzu, I think we're in an entirely different universe.

Kirby Super Star - Candy Mountain

Krillin: *Stands up, notices that the land is filled with chocolate and candy, including a mountain filled with sweets*

Wow, this is like a childhood dream. I remember quite a few times as a child when I would dream about eating chocolate and candy all day and never getting full. This could be a dream.

*Notices a large lollypop nearby, decides to try his hypothesis by picking out a red/blue swirl lollypop*

Alright, I'll make a bold prediction. If I can actually taste this lollypop, then we have been transported to another place.
Bulma: I'm a genius and all, but don't try to make yourself sound super smart when you can just eat the thing.
Krillin: *Annoyed* Hey, at least I'm not Goku, I at least have attended school.

*Extremely close look-up of Krillin licking the lollypop, which he does three times*

It works. I can actually taste it. Childhood dreams for the win!

*Continues to lick to his pleasure*

Yamcha: *Realizes that the candy was unhealthy and advise Krillin to not eat it any longer*

No offense, but while you may have proven that we're still not traveling through time, it's doesn't give us a free pass to eat unhealthy foods. We need to find some good breakfast to eat, not candy.
Krillin: So what? There probably won't be other kinds of food for many miles, so why starve just to find other kinds of food when we can eat now and be satisfied?
Yamcha: Marital artists don't eat food like that.
Krillin: Red meats are bad for you and we eat that a lot, especially Goku. What makes you any better.
Yamcha: Because at least many types of meats are good for you, candies are not.
Krillin: One indulgence isn't going to give King Piccolo the win. Would you rather die of hunger?
Yamcha: No, but it's worth finding healthier options.

Tien: *Annoyed by the arguments that Yamcha and Krillin are making between each other*

I'm not going to eat the candies, but would you guys please stop arguing over pointless stuffs like what type of food to eat? We gain nothing from that and we have many more things to be concern about. Like for example, where's Goku?
Bulma: I don't know, maybe one of Yamcha, Krillin, and Chiaotzu knows?
Yamcha: *Notices that Goku was not here when Bulma didn't mention Goku*

Oh shit, where Goku?

*Looks around to see where he could possibly be*

He's gone! I can't find him anywhere. Goku was with me when the tornado sucked both of us in, I'm surprised he didn't arrive here as well.
Krillin: You mean Goku isn't here? I hope he's alright.

*Imagines the worst case scenario where Goku has been transported to Hell by accident and is suffering for the rest of his life.*

We can't afford to lose him and yet we have no direction on him.
Bulma: The tornadoes also took me, Oolong, and Puar. There were three in total. I'm also wondering where they're at.

*Chiatozu is trying to count and the music fades.* 1

*King Dedede's castle is shown on top of Mt. Dedede. Then it closes up to King Dedede's room, where King Dedede is seen on his chair, awaiting his breakfast.*

King Dedede: The dragon, I know there's something special to it, I just dont' know what that thing is. I'd investigate it, but it's gone and I have no patience to immediately look for the dragon. Food would be nice, thought, and I especially look forward to supper, where I for the second time can eat what is considered to be the most fantastic meal of the year. God I love have power to do anything I want.

*Nabble Tay knocks on the door*

King Dedede: Who is it?

Kirby Super Star - Marshmallow Castle 2

Nabble Tay: *Enters the door with two Blade Knights allowing access by removing their swords in his present*

Nabble Tay at your service. I bring important news that you yourself may like.

King Dedede: *Enraged that Nabble Tay has failed to tax the entire resident of Dream Land*

I don't want to hear it. You sir have disappointed me greatly. I asked that all of Dream Land be taxed, not just less then 10%. As a result, you will earn nothing from me, not even food, until you tax the remaining over 90% citizens. Get to it now, your incompetence is not needed.
Nabble Tay: Your Majesty, you need to hear this information. This will extend your ruling beyond this country.
King Dedede: After your shameful performance yesterday, why should I believe you? Come back when you have gained credibility, which you can simply earn by taxing the resident of Dream Land.
Nabble Tay: Don't you want to at least rule the world?
King Dedede: I wouldn't mind ruling the universe if I could, but that doesn't mean I want bad minions.
Nabble Tay: I apologize for that, but this is more important then taxing the resident of Dream Land. Control is your desire, your dream, and I'm about to leak information that will give you a major head start to it.

King Dedede: *Puts hands on cheek, reluctant to hear information*

If it's such important information, then fine, go ahead. I still expect you to tax the residents of Dream Land by tonight.

Nabble Tay: *Smiles, knowing that he is one step closer towards accomplishing his own agenda*

Very good sire, you'll be floored.

*Asks the Waddle Dee's working under King Dedede to bring in the people that he claims King Dedede demands present of.*

Send them in now!

*There are four Waddle Dee's, two of them are holding Oolong's arms and two of them are holding Puar's arms. They are going up the stairs to have them meet King Dedede, mainly because unlike King Dedede, Nabble Tay knows that both Oolong and Puar contains valuable information. It especially helps that they are not one of the stronger protagonists of Dragon Ball. When they enter King Dedede's room, they are allowed in without hesitation, but are carried straight at King Dedede's room.*

King Dedede: *Outraged at a surprise guest*

What are these people doing in my sight? They are not noble figures or people we know.
Nabble Tay: That's because unlike me, they have had first person experience with the Dragon Balls.
King Dedede: What in the world is the "Dragon Balls"? Seems like a nice valuable tool to keep, but not going to help me take over the universe.

Oolong and Puar: *Both of them are afraid, knowing that they have information regarding it and that Nabble Tay has heard of the Dragon Balls*

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk.
King Dedede: Shut up you twerps!
Nabble Tay: Now, now, let me explain what the Dragon Balls are. There are seven in all, each of them with a star symbol from one to seven. They are orange and very, very circular. They are merely a beauty with just one of them, but combine all seven and Shenron arrives at you to grant you a wish. You can wish for anything and it gives you exactly what you desire. No tricks, no follies, no side effects.
King Dedede: That sounds like horse maneuver. Wishes never come exactly what you want, at least according to what I've read and heard. Why should I believe the Dragon Balls are any different?
Nabble Tay: Because Oolong and Puar have experience with the Dragon Balls and as such, are trusted source.

King Dedede: *Questioning the vitality of Nabble Tay's suggestion for King Dedede ruling the world.*

You expect me to listen to a talking cat and pig? That's a valid source?
Nabble Tay: Just listen to me here. *Looks at Oolong and Puar*

Both of you, speak up now. Tell King Dedede here what you wished for and if it granted your wish or I'll make sure you go to jail.

Puar: *Refusing to cooperate with Nabble Tay or King Dedede*

No way, we will never give out information to obviously evil people like you!
Nabble Tay: You shall not disobey my order. I am his second-in-command and I wield almost as much power as the king itself. And I don't kid around with threats.

Oolong: *Displays his cowardly state, tries to talk Puar into discussing the Dragon Balls*

It might be a good idea to tell them anyway. Goku will teach this guy a thing or two.
Puar: No we can't, it's best that they don't know anymore then what they already have. Let's take the jail time, at least King Dedede won't believe that the Dragon Balls are the mystical elements that we know they are.
Oolong: I'm not spending the rest of my life in a cell.
Nabble Tay: The talking between you two cease now.
King Dedede: I'll be lenient and make only one of you explain. Nabble Tay, who is the one to explain?
Nabble Tay: Oolong. He made the wish, he can tell you the entire thing.
Oolong: Okay, fine, you get what you come for.

Four years ago, I was an evil being like you two when I saw Goku and Bulma, who were searching for the Dragon Balls...

Me, Bulma, and Goku were traveling through the desert when we saw a desert bandit named Yamcha and Puar. Yamcha isn't here, but Puar is, he's Yamcha's best friend and a very strong warrior...

*King Dedede is sleeping due to Oolong's long explanation and just wants Nabble Tay to talk about the important parts of Oolong's speech. Oolong is purposely dragging it out so the people can go to sleep and he and Puar can sneak out. This fails as Nabble Tay clearly is awake and that he knows Oolong has a reason for dragging it out. He gets angry for Oolong for not getting to what he wished for and how it was imagined and King Dedede for sleeping and as such, speaks in a loud voice*

Nabble Tay: Your Majesty, what are you doing? This is important.

King Dedede: *Wakes up, wanting to know if he missed anything important*

Wh-wha-what? Did I miss anything?
Nabble Tay: No, Oolong is currently stalling by trying to put us to sleep so he and Puar can escape without telling you what the Dragon Balls are.

*Look at Oolong* Get to the main point now. Your bullshitting is deliberate and I don't care about the journey there, just tell us what you wished for and how it was.

Oolong: Sheesh, don't be so impatience.
Nabble Tay: You should have gotten this over with already. Tell us what you wished for.
Oolong: Fine, I will.

This is going to be embarrassing, but I wished for the world's most comfortable pair of underwear. I'm wearing it right now and it is exactly as I imagine, but I won't show you since it's not appropriate.
Blade Knight #1: *Is shocked, but can't help but start laughing* A pair of underwear? That's it? All seven balls for a pair of underwear?lol!

Blade Knight #2: *Joins in the laughter* Nabble Tay, King Dedede wants to conquer the world and you think a pair of underwear is going to do anything?l. He should jail YOU out for making a mockery out of yourself. At least Oolong is comedy gold.

*The four Waddle Dee are laughing furiously with no signs of ending*

King Dedede: *Is also busting his gut out*

Good show Nabble Tay to make me think you were of value. Who gives a star about Dragon Balls if all it'll do is give you a underwear?

Nabble Tay: *Is annoyed at people not getting what he was trying to prove*

Your Majesty, the point was not that Oolong made that ridiculous wish, but that it gives you exactly what you wish for. There are very few limitations to wishing for the Dragon Balls and ruling the universe is not one of them. Please use better listening comprehension before passing false judgment.
King Dedede: Then give me a better example of how a wish works.
Nabble Tay: *Glad that King Dedede is finally listening to him* Certainly.

*Flashback is shown where King Piccolo is asking for eternal youth and receives it in his image. It it also shown where he announce himself as the new ruler of Goku's Earth.*

One example of the Dragon Ball's true power is the ability to give you eternal youth. King Piccolo wished for this and he got exactly what he wanted. Rather then turned into an infant, he was restored to his prime and ruled a planet in another universe for half a day before Goku killed him, since he did not wish for immortality.

*Returns back to Nabble Tay explaining the process of the Dragon Balls*

The fact that it can grant such a powerful wish indicates that ruling a universe is not that far off.

King Dedede: *Finally believes Nabble Tay*

Ahh, now I see where you're coming from. If King Piccolo can receive eternal youth, I can be able to permanently wish to rule this universe. Very good, you have impressed me today. As a reward, I will relive you of the tax duty and give you the reward I promised today, which is a day where you can have a break. When would you like that?
Nabble Tay: I would like to have it tomorrow. It is best for me to celebrate an entire day instead of just part of it.
King Dedede: Very well, you shall have it on that day. *Looks at Oolong and Puar*

Guards, take those bumbling fools out, they've served their purpose.
Nabble Tay: Wait, one more thing.
King Dedede: What?
Nabble Tay: Oolong, what's in your back pocket? It's interesting and King Dedede may need it for the conquest of the universe.
Oolong: *Lies* Nothing important. I've told you that the Dragon Balls gives you what you want, you're not getting anything else from me.

Nabble Tay: *Gives Oolong a bit of a shock with a small ray of his Electric Shock Wave, immobilizing him just enough to where he can grab the Dragon Radar. Puar attempts to stop him*

Puar: You didn't ask for the Dragon Radar!
Nabble Tay: The king needs everything he needs in his arsenal to conquer the universe, that includes the Dragon Radar.

*Slaps Puar in the right cheek with his right arm, effectively throwing him out of the room. It is not seen, but a group of Sir Kibble's directs Puar out of the castle.*

You were of no use anyway!

Guards, take Oolong out as well.
Oolong: At least give me back the Dragon Radar.

*Two Waddle Dee's hold Oolong arms and direct him out*

Nabble Tay: This will also surely be helpful. *Shows King Dedede the radar*

This thing here is called the Dragon Radar. Let me warn you, searching for the Dragon Balls will be dangerous, but this thing makes finding it much easier, thus dramatically increasing the chance of you ruling the universe. With this and knowledge of the Dragon Balls, no one can stop you, not even Kirby.
King Dedede: Very highly appreciated. This will be an tremendous asset to my conquest. To even further benefit you, I will relive you of command until two days from now.

Nabble Tay: *Very elated, knowing that he can proceed with his plans without interruption*

Oh thank you Majesty, you have no idea how much this means to me and my family. When I return, I shall be almost as delight as I am now. *Runs back to prepare to dominate the universe on his own*

Again, thank you Majesty, you have my gratitude.
King Dedede: He may very well be the best minion I ever had. A week in and he already gave me an easy guide to rule this universe. With my increased strength, not even Kirby can match up to me. (*Music fades*)

Kirby Dream Land 3 - Grass Land 1

*There is a small lake that sparkle a shining sky blue and a small house, which Lololo and Lalala lives in after retiring from work at King Dedede's house due to the death of Nightmare, which they secretly wanted dead. They want to live peaceful lives by a lake and they consider this the perfect place to live, as it has plenty of fishes that they can eat with a faithful garden to keep their fruits and vegetables at. They are seen separated more now, but they are almost always in the house together and always outside together. The main reason for this is because Lololo is in charging of getting the fishes and other sea creatures to eat while Lalala tends the garden. Neither have jobs, but considering they built the house themselves, they do not have to worry about being taxed, something that frustrates King Dedede to no end.*

Lololo: *Catches his final fish of the morning, which he and Lalala plans to eat for lunch.*

Three fishes in one day? That'll fill us up for at least two days!
Lalala: *Cheerful* Breakfast is ready! (They eat breakfast at 9:00 AM according to Daylight Saving Times)
Lololo: Coming!

*Lololo and Lalala are seen happily enjoying their breakfast outside the house, as they prefer to eat outside unless it gets too cold to do so. They eat outside regardless of how hot it is because they are resistant to sunburns and other forms of disease cause purely by sunlight. What they're eating is omelet, strawberries, and eggs. Lalala is drinking milk while Lololo drinks orange juice. They finish eating and as they are cleaning the dishes, they notice that a strange visitor hits close to them, which scares them a little.*

Lalala: What was that?
Lololo: I'll go check it out.

*Lololo checks out to see who landed in there. He notices a human boy with an orange-read gi, spiky, messy black hair, and a brown tail. He was facing down, so they could not see his face. Lololo is shocked and wants Lalala to come check.*

Lalala, come quick, there's something strange about this guy!

Lalala: *Runs to see Lololo*

What is it?

*Discovers the person Lololo was talking about*

Oh my, I never thought I would see a person like that. I don't ever see a human having a tail.
Lololo: I'll go wake him up, he's just a kid, not much harm in waking him up.

*Jumps on top of the boy and pulls his hair to get his attention*

Hey there, can you wake up? Don't be afraid of us.

*The boy wakes up and Lololo moves to avoid being hit. The boy is standing tall, confused at what he was seeing*

So, my name is Lololo. Right over there is my twin sister, Lalala, who lives with me.

Goku: *Is glad to meet new people, even if they aren't the kind he's used to on his planet*

Hi there Lololo *Waves to Lalala*, hi Lalala *Waves to Lololo*
Lalala: You must have misunderstood us. I, the red circle with a ribbon on is Lalala.
Lololo: And I'm the blue one, Lololo.
Goku: Sorry about that. *Waves at Lololo* Hi Lololo, *Waves at Lalala* hi Lalala.
Lololo and Lalala: Please to meet you. What is your name.
Goku: My name's Goku. You look like nice people.

*Realizes that he is very hungry from not eating breakfast*

I'm hungry. Do you have something to eat?

Lalala: *Is disappointed to not have any at the moment*

Sorry, but we don't. We don't really believe in storing food, only getting them as we please.
Lololo: There is, however, a place today where you can enjoy eating to your hearts content. I'll show him, it'll fill him up, but it'll take him a few hours.

Goku: *Jubilant about finally eating, although he already ate breakfast two and a half hours ago*

Yeah! Can't wait to stuff my belly with some food.
Lololo: Alright (Lalala joins in), let's go!

*Goku, Lololo, and Lalala travels to where the foods are, laughing on the way, and the music fades.*

*Three hours later, all three of them are hungry again, but Goku is literally starving for food. They are close to where the foods are, which is good for all three of them.*

Goku: *Holding his stomach* Ugh, can't.. go.. on.. much.. longer..

*Falls down on his back, tired and too hungry to move. This also severely weakens him to where Lololo and Lalala can easily carry him to the foods, thought this can be partially attributed to them being former bosses in previous Kirby games and retaining some of their strengths.*

Goku: *Opens his eyes after blacking out due to lack of food*

Are.. we.. there.. yet?
Lalala: *He and Lololo drops Goku and stand by him* Yes we are. Look, this may be the greatest meal you ever eat, and it's all ours. That and whoever else comes here to eat.

Goku: *Pants with mouth watering, ready to eat at any time, looking at what to eat first*

This looks absolutely delicious! Which one to choose first; pineapples, sirloin, apple, zucchini, bread, fish? Just too many options.
Lololo: Oh this is so going to be good, I heard the Waddle's families cooking was legendary and now I get to try it.
Lalala: Now all we need is Kirby and this lunch will be perfect.

*Kirby jumps up to see Lololo and Lalala and also sees Goku, although he's not familiar with him*

Kirby: Hai!
Goku: Hi there, I'm Goku, who are you?

Kirby: *Stands on top of the food, explaining his name toward action*

Goku: Kirby, that's a great name.
Lololo and Lalala: Let's eat!

*Lololo and Lalala eats a piece of chicken, a small bite of apple, a small part of a carrot, and drinks water. They are full after this, which is due to the fact that due to their small body size, they do not need to eat much. Even thought they knew of Kirby's big appetite, Goku would soon surprise them at how much he could eat as well.* 3

Goku: Hey Kirby, I have a great idea! Let's have an eating contest. If you win, you get to do what you want. If I win, I get to do what I want.

Kirby: *Shakes his head in agreement. Thinks of showing Goku, Lololo, and Lalala the interiors of Candy Mountain, thinking that they would all love the candy there as much as he does.*

*Goku, on the other hand, thinks of fighting Kirby, believing that he possess immense power that even he can't beat.*

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Gourmet Race

*Kirby starts out by eating part of his vanilla icing cake, in which he swallows four out of the eight pieces that he has and proceed to stuff in candies and chocolate. Meanwhile, Goku is eating a lot of meat, particularly red meat, and is also eating some fruits such as grapes, oranges, and lemons, although he mouth sours when he eats the lemon and has to stop eating for a few seconds.

Kirby moves on to eat the vegetable, wanting to get his least favorite part of the meal over with. He eats carrots, corn, green beans, and other furiously, knowing that if he gets the stuffs he likes the least over with, he'd had less trouble catching up to Goku. Goku moves to the junk food section, eat an entire box of pizza, finishing six pieces of chocolate, many boxes of candies, and three hamburgers.

Kirby and Goku notices two vines of grapes. Kirby steals one grape from Goku's vine.*

Goku: Hey, that's mine.

*In retaliation, he steals one from Kirby's vine and laughs. They eventually eat all the grapes in it and proceed to finish up the junk food section.*

Lololo: *Watches in shock as Goku and Kirby eat likes monsters*

They eat more then even King Dedede himself! *Lalala faints in his arm due to similar circumstances*

*Goku and Kirby moves to the fruit section after finishing the junk food section entirely. Kirby has the advantage of eating all his vegetable and can afford to focus on one section, but Goku has eaten a considerable portion of all sections, so he has less to work with in each remaining section. They finishes that on up. The rest is seen them eating the rest of their half as they gobble down everything in their path until one piece of cake remain, which was considered to be the Golden Crown Cake, considered to be the most delicious piece of cake to ever exist. Both of them touch the side, but after fighting over it, the cake flows over to Goku's side and he eats it. He then lies down, along with Kirby and due to the weight they put on due to eating (Although they are not shown as incredibly obese), they end up breaking the table, which scares Lololo and Lalala a bit. The music ends there.*

Kirby: Haaah.
Goku: Best meal I've ever eaten. Thank you so much whoever made this and thank you so much to Lololo and Lalala for taking me here. That felt amazing.
Lololo: Shocked Unbelievable. They did what is only possible with a huge gathering, eat everything from the table.
Lalala: With the exception of a few bites from us of course. Still, it amazes me how much they can eat when they are ravenous.

Bulma: *Happy to see Goku again, who along with Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Krillin, smelled delicious food and as such, arrived together* Goku!

Goku: *Immediately notices Bulma*

Bulma! It's only been a short while since we last saw each other and yet things have changed a lot.
Krillin: *Laughs a little in excitement* Goku! You're back. I was worried that something bad happened to you!

*Goku, Krillin, Kirby, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Bulma, Lololo, and Lalala all laugh with happiness as they are glad to be in company with each other.

Chiaotzu: *Looks at Kirby* Hi. What's your name?

Kirby: *Explains that he's Kirby*

Chiaotzu: What a lovely name there. You can't get much better then that.

*Kirby smiles because Chiaotzu compliments him.*

Tien: Hey Kirby, nice to see you. Makes me wonder why we're all here.

Kirby Super Star - Spring Breeze Ending

Geoff: *Appears before all of them, knowing that most of the heroes he wished for is here, only missing Oolong and Puar. He smiles, knowing that his views are coming to life.*

I'm the reason why you gather here in the first place. All we need is Oolong and Puar and we can start our journey. *Asks Bulma a question* Bulma, do you have a Dragon Radar?

Bulma: *Is surprise to know that Geoff knows her name. Nevertheless, she shows him the Dragon Radar*

Here it is. Do you need it?
Geoff: Not now, but we will need it later.

Krillin: *Is confused about the situation*

What do you mean by "later"? The last time we needed it, it was to find the Dragon Balls to defeat King Piccolo.
Geoff: It's complicated. We can discuss more later.

Waddle Day: *Appears alongside Geoff, is ecstatic to see the group together*

I can't wait to go on a grand adventure with you guys!
Geoff: Surprised You actually can speak and not just through your mindset?
Waddle Day: For some reason, me and my parents can speak as normal now. Usually, we had to use either gibberish voice or talk with our mindsets, but now, it seems as soon as I woke up, I was given the ability to speak perfectly. Something is definitely weird here, but I think things will go well, right guys?

*Laughs a little, putting his right arm behind his back. Everyone else laughs as well and they all arrive at his house with music fading.*

*An orb is shown with Armiekto seeing it and a picture of Geoff and Waddle Dee on it*

Armiekto: Mad Curses, Geoff is interfering with my grand plan to destroy this wretched universe! This is something that should not be happening here. I am invincible and I will make sure that they know that. Anyone who dares gets in my way will die!

*Changes the orbs viewpoint to Nabble Tay, who is training to take over Dream Land and eventually return all seven Dragon Balls to Armiekto, where he, Armiekto, and five others would help rule the universe that they would modify.*

But perhaps I don't have to do the hard work. Nabble Tay is a very reliable person who is very good at scamming other people and betrayals. Once he looks at the full moon tomorrow night, he will be stronger then Kirby or King Dedede. All who possess a threat towards him will be dead by midnight two days from now.

*Viewpoint quickly shifts to Korin's Tower, with Kami and Korin standing by each other, looking at the destruction the tornado caused*

Kami: *Stressed out over the situation*

My eyes still cannot believe what I see. Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, and Chiaotzu are all gone and with no signs of what has happened to them other then the fact that they were absorbed by five tornadoes. We need those warriors less then three years from now when King Piccolo's son fights at the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament and if they don't arrive, he will rule this planet for the rest of his life. That is not something we can afford.
Korin: I'm sure that they'll all return. You said it yourself that Goku was facing a battle harder then Piccolo's son and if they succeed, they along with the others sucked up should have no difficulties in overpowering Piccolo.
Kami: Except that we cannot be sure that they can stop the challenge ahead of them. They are unprepared and the journey much more dangerous. Because of the fact that we do not know their faith, Piccolo's son can terrorize this planet even before the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament starts.
Korin: Have faith, you're probably underestimate the potential these warriors have.
Kami: I do have faith that they can complete the tasks ahead of them, but I don't know if they can actually do it. They face unfamiliar enemies in unexpected environments that can easily overpower me without much work. If I, considered to be the strongest warrior on this planet can't beat them, how are they going to gather the strength to defeat all of them? The chance is there, but it is incredibly small.

Dragon Ball – Piccolo Daimao No Kyoufu (1:06 – 2:11)

*Kami and Armiekto are seen together but with two different pictures indicating that they're at different places.*

Goku and his friends have been transported to Pop Star, where Kirby, Waddle Day, and others live, which is only barely scratching the surface of the video game universe. There are two sides to this. One of them are people determined to search for the Dragon Balls to permanently destroy all evil in that universe, the other are a group of people wanting one desire and one desire only, the control of that universe.

The heroes face massive dangers ahead in every size and shape. Can they prevent the universe from being taken over like last time? Find out next time on Stardust Warriors!

Characters from the video game universe will join the Dragon Ball characters, but not all major characters from a specific saga will remain major characters.

My favorite part of this section is the one regarding where King Dedede, Nabble Tay, Oolong, and to a lesser extend, Puar played a major role. I find this section to be the most significant and important part of this episode as it revolves around the plot of the story; find all seven Dragon Balls before someone evil gets them first. There are also a lot of cause and effects that will be expanded upon in later episodes.

1: Chiaotzu is counting because he's trying to figure out how many people got sucked into the tornadoes and how many people were with them. Chiaotzu gives up eventually, but eight people were sucked in overall. Of those, three were missing initially; Goku, Puar, and Oolong.

2: You can imagine this with or without music and I found both ways to fit the mood properly for this section.

3: Lololo and Lalala are not eating from the same food, but different ones (They're somewhat clean that way). This also is the reason why Goku won the eating challenge. Had they chosen not to eat, Kirby would have won as Goku was so full that he could eat only one more thing. That, along with Kirby's eating almost as much, caused the table to break.

Last edited by Limelight788 on June 1st 2011, 8:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyMay 28th 2011, 8:48 pm

Stardust Warriors

Kirby's Epic Yarn – Gourmet Race

Narrator: *Bulma, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu, and Tien land on the edge of Candy Mountain. Krillin licked a lollypop and when Yamcha finds out about this, they argue over whenever or not it was safe to eat in their situation. in terms of nutritional values.*

On the last episode of Stardust Warriors, the eight heroes landed in the video game universe on Pop Star. These were divided into three group. One had Bulma, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu together, but they were not sure if it was real. To confirm this, Krillin licked a large lollypop and loved it so much that he continued licking it, although he and Yamcha got into an argument about if it was okay to eat it or not under their situation.

*The group finds that Goku is gone and Bulma also recognize the disappearance of Oolong and Puar*

Yamcha and Krillin then realized that Goku was gone, but Bulma also recognize the disappearance of Oolong and Puar.

*Oolong and Puar are force to explain what the Dragon Balls are and a lot of conflicts occur during this time*

Oolong and Puar unintentionally helped Nabble Tay and King Dedede find the Dragon Balls to save their own skins, despite Puar's objection against doing so. Oolong unwillingness to go to jail for a good cause, spilled the beans and revealed that he had once made a wish for a pair of underwear. Despite King Dedede's hesitation to believe the legends of the Dragon Balls, Nabble Tay managed to convince him that it was real and that with it's power, he could rule the universe.

*Nabble Tay stalls Oolong in his path, slaps Puar out of the room, gives it to King Dedede, explain what it was, and left Dedede's castle for two days*

Before going, Nabble Tay made sure to temporarily paralyze Oolong and stole his Dragon Radar to help the king on his quest and went free for two days.

*Lololo and Lalala were enjoying life, then Goku land face them near by them. Lololo asks Lalala to come with him when they see a boy with a tail. Goku stands up and figures out who they are. He is hungry, but Lololo and Lalala have nothing, but they guide Goku towards a yearly banquet.*

Goku entrance was more surprising. Lololo and Lalala were enjoying their new way of life when Goku landed nearby their house. The duo checked it out and met Goku, who was hungry. They had nothing to share, but headed toward a banquet by the Waddle's family legendary for it's incredibly high-quality food.

*Goku gets ready to eat when Kirby arrives. Then Goku and Kirby are engaged in an eating contest in which Goku wins, shocking Lololo and Lalala.*

A few hours later, they came to the banquet, along with a visitor by the name of Kirby. Both Kirby and Goku engaged in an intense food competition where they quickly gobbled down everything from the banquet and revealed how much those two could eat, much to the shock of Lololo and Lalala.

*Everyone from the Dragon Ball universe but Oolong and Puar are together, along with Kirby and Lololo and Lalal, with Geoff and Waddle Day introducing themselves to the group*

Goku then reunited with Bulma, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Krillin, and they were introduced to Kirby. Geoff and Waddle Day introduced themselves to the group, with Geoff saying he was the reason why they were here in the first place.

*Armiekto looks at Geoff and Waddle Day and is vexxed, but his orb changes to Nabble Tay, who he thinks will destroy them. Kami and Korin looks out Korin's Tower with conflicting views.*

Armiekto is wanting Geoff and anyone else involved with Geoff dead due to interfering with his own plans to rule the universe, but suggest that Nabble Tay will take care of them. Kami and Korin stands on Korin's Tower, worried about the future for the five warriors absorbed by the tornadoes. Little did they know that they were all in Pop Star, and would soon be searching for the Dragon Balls.

Episode Five: A Delicious And Decisive Lunch

*Back in the anime universe, Emperor Pilaf and his two minions, Shu and Mai, are celebrating Pilaf's 38th birthday, standing by Pilaf as he is enjoying his cake with one candle saying "38".*

Mai: Happy birthday Emperor! You get wiser every day.
Shu: Sire, I hope you have a great day today. Is there anything you want?
Emperor Pilaf: All I want to do is to rule the world, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy life, right?
Mai: You'll be happy to note that you're fixing to receive your favorite birthday present you've ever had.
Emperor Pilaf: *Smiling and very impatience* Show me it now! I can't wait to use it!
Shu: You'll have to wait a few seconds before it arrives. He said it can let you travel to other places for free and without much hassle.
Emperor Pilaf: Really? Once the Dragon Balls come back a year from now, that'll make taking over the world that much easier! Oh the glorious day when I am ruler of this planet.

*Imagines him as a ruler of Earth and everyone bowing down to him. He is laughing in joy of being a ruler.*

Shu: *Someone knocks on the door* I'll get it!

*Runs to the door and sees a long, red hair person with bright green eyes, two forlocks on both shoulders, matching pink slacks, and a jacket with a gold trim*

???: Good afternoon Pilaf, it is a pleasure to see you.
Shu: *Thinks that the man is talking to the wrong person*

Um, I'm his underling, Shu. Emperor Pilaf is in the dining room eating his cake.
???: Apology Shu. I will meet with him immediately.

*Walks to Emperor Pilaf's dining room and sees Emperor Pilaf finishing off his cake. The man is at the door, looking at Emperor Pilaf and Mai, although he doesn't know who is which.*

???: So, who is Emperor Pilaf?
Emperor Pilaf: *Stands up on his chair*

I am. We have been expecting you. Is it true that you travel from a different world?

???: That is correct. *Walks to Emperor Pilaf*

Under the condition that I may use it when I wish as well, I will give you the access to travel anywhere, even to different universes. This will be helpful in your conquest of a planet or a universe. Do you accept my token of gratitude?
Mai: *Whisper in Pilaf's ear*

I wouldn't trust this guy if I were you. He seems suspicious.
Emperor Pilaf: *Whisper to Mai*

Don't be silly, he doesn't look like much harm.
Mai: Please be very careful when accepting his present. Knowing his name might help us out a little.
???: *Wanting Pilaf to accept his present, tells his name*

I have heard your conversation. My name is Kurama and I come from the Demon World...

*Pilaf and Mai are immediately scared, thinking that he came from Hell*

Emperor Pilaf: P-please, s-spare, u-us Kurama. We mean no harm to you.

Kurama: *Laughs a little*

Trust me, Hell and Demon World are two completely different places, nor have I come to destroy you. I am simply here to help your conquest of the universe. By the way, the present is outside.
Emperor Pilaf: *Starting to have doubts about Kurama, but thinks it's worth the risk, so he and Mai follows*

Okay, we won't bite.

*As he and Mai follows Kurama and they reach the door outside, he orders Shu to follow him by moving his finger to guard him.*

Shu: *Whisper* Okay Sire.

*Kurama, Pilaf, Mai, and Shu are outside and notices a portal large enough for all of them to fit. Fear in Pilaf's eyes quickly turns to joy.*

Dragon Ball - Pilaf To Sono Buka (0:41 – 1:21)

Emperor Pilaf: It's beautiful. It must be a miracle whoever designed it to go anywhere.

*Continues to follow Kurama until they get close to the portal. Kurama tells them how it works*

Kurama: Working the portal is actually quite simple. On the left is a voice recognition system that recognize where you wish to travel. I'll give a demonstration...

I would like to go to the video game universe.

Portal: Command accepted, portal to video game universe open.
Kurama: See, nothing to sweat. I put it in the video game universe because conquering it is very easy and anyone can do it. In a matter of a few days, you can start owning land for yourself. Do you accept transportation to that universe? You can always change it to something else and where you land you can return to this same place.

Pilaf: *Is gullible, buys what Kurama said*

No I do not wish to change. If I can rule something quick, that is good enough. I'll make sure to recognize you once I rule that universe.
Kurama: Don't worry about it, I'm just happy to serve you today with a very helpful piece of technology.

Mai and Shu: Phew.
Pilaf: Mai, Shu! We're going now. In a matter of a few days, the video game universe will be mine!
Mai and Shu: Yes sir!

*Pilaf, Mai, and Shu walks to the portal and disappear. Kurama smiles, knowing that he has gotten rid of three dumb antagonists permanently*

Kurama: They honestly expect dominating that universe in such a quick fashion? Their gullible attitude for power is what will lead to the end of their lives in a painful death.

*Looks up at the sky, with smiles gone*

Sadly, evil lurks in that universe that is far greater then what I have encountered in this one. There are good people in there that needs help and it is the only way to get rid of Pilaf, Mai, and Shu, the greatest distractions the heroes could possibly have. I will check back at midnight two days from now for the status of those three and Pop Star. *Music fades*

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Butter Building

*Viewpoint changes to Waddle Day's house, where he and his parents live. By it are two hilltops that rise above the house even from a distance, one slightly taller then the other. The house has a white, circular, simplistic look on the outside and a straw rooftop, but on the inside is very large, with eight bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room. Ironically enough, the house has a huge hole on the inside that no one can get into for unknown reasons, but the house is still lively enough to carry fifteen residents at a time (Thirteen were at Waddle Day's house as of now). 1

As of now, only the dining room is shown. The group seen in the last episode went inside to eat some of Waddle Fay's and Waddle May's cooking (With Waddle Day helping as well, Fay and May also join them in the eating). Everyone is eating lunch, except for Goku, Kirby, Lololo, and Lalala, all of which are still stuffed from eating from the outside table that Waddle Fay, Waddle May, and Waddle Day helped prepared for a yearly banquet to whoever came first. Everyone (Who is eating of course) is seen satisfied eating what they considered the best cooking they've ever had. Meanwhile, Goku and Kirby is sleeping, exhausted from the eating contest. When fully recognized spoken dialogue occurs, everyone is stuffed.*

Krillin: Wow Waddle Fay and Waddle May, this is easily the best meal I've ever eaten. No formal restaurants can beat your cooking.
Waddle May: *Smiles*

Why we're glad to see that you enjoy our cooking.
Waddle Fay: Don't forget to give Waddle Day credit too, he helped us out here. 2
Krillin: Oh yeah, forgot that some children can cook.

*Waves at Waddle Day*

Thanks Waddle Day for the meal too!
Waddle Day: You're welcome.
Yamcha: *Sighs in relief*

I don't think anyone in town can make a meal better then the Waddle's family. That is quite an accomplishment; with foods like that, I was almost tempted to eat like Goku.
Bulma: You said your cooking was among the best in Pop Star, I say it's one of the best I've ever had in this universe. Can't believe I'm saying this, but you're underrating yourself as merely fantastic cookers.
Chiaotzu: I still can't believe that you're an exception to a rule. I heard great cooks like you were incredibly restrictive with who they served back in the planet we lived in. You'll be happy to know that I was more then satisfied with this meal and knows a thing or two about cooking as well.
Waddle Day: We've never really liked being choosy with guests. There's no point in doing so anyway, working together with not only each other, but other residents of Dream Land is how we survive. It's always nice to see visitors praise our hard-worked efforts and made us the cooks we are today. It also established many good family values between me, Mom, and Dad.

*Music fades as the viewpoint switches to Tien, who likes others, are satisfied, but is still curious about how they got transported to Pop Star*

Tien: Geoff, I need you to explain why we are all here and where Pop Star is at. We couldn't have just transported to here without someone trying to magically transport us here.
Geoff: With pleasure.

I know that none of you are going to believe anything from this and I understand you may consider this a weird dream, but it's real, you are not in your universe anymore, you are in the video game universe.
Chiaotzu: *Puts his head on his plate, speaking somewhat hard to hear.*

Are.. you.. kidding.. me? You mean that we're not in a universe that we can travel back home?
Tien: *Is absolutely infuriated at what Geoff has done. He slams his right fists on the table and walks up to Geoff, not able to control his temper.*

BULLSHIT GEOFF! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE?

*This ends up scaring Lololo and Lalala, who eyes gets large in fear*

Geoff: Yes I am and we kind of need you and others help here.
Tien: YOU JUST TRANSPORTED US TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE, LEAVING OUR UNIVERSE VULNERABLE TO ALL POTENTIAL THREATS! Now any potential villains can take over planets in our universe without any hope of us being able to stop them. We can't afford to waste our time here!
Geoff: You're the one being unreasonable here. Do you want an universe taken over by a malicious leader?
Tien: Ask me, Chiaotzu, Bulma, Yamcha, Goku, and Krillin if we care another universe that we don't live in? I don't and I want a way out of here.
Geoff: Request denied, beside, there will be no significant threats to your planet anytime soon. You will be back in time for the 23rd Marital Arts Tournament.
Yamcha: *Also displeased with Geoff's action* You're forgetting that we have to prepare for it and this is a terrible place to do so. You're wasting our time and I'd like my planet to be kept safe.
Geoff: Actually, by agreeing with me and going on this journey, everyone that can fight well will be much stronger when you return to Earth and will easily deal with any potential threats for years on your planet. Think of this as a glorified training program that will increase your powers more then just training at Earth, except that you have no choice but to do so.
Krillin: *Is puzzle by Geoff saying they had no choice but to stay and accomplish a special mission*

N-no.. w-way.. h-home?? *Faints*

Waddle May: Stops the arguing, you're making Kirby cry.
Kirby: *He is awake and is in tears about the group arguing*

*sniff* *sniff*

Tien: *His anger overcomes him as he wants a way out and thinks of nothing of the video game universe*

SHUT UUUPPPPPP!!!
Kirby: *Bursts into many tears which wets Tien's shirts and pants and Geoff's shirts. Tien frowns at Kirby's immature behavior.*

Tien: If I was evil, I would kill that pink puff this instance for his unbearable crying.
Goku: *He was awaken by Tien's anger over Geoff. Goku believes that Geoff had some form of witchcraft done to transport them here. He stands on the table with his Power Pole in front of Geoff, which scares him.*

Return us home you witch or you're going to pay!
Bulma: *Is angry at Tien, Krillin, and Yamcha for jumping the gun before Geoff could explain everything, but especially Goku for his obviously unsupported claim that Geoff was a witch trying to harm Earth and standing on the table.*

Goku, what are you doing? There is no evidence supporting that Geoff is a witch and it's inappropriate to stand on the table. Sit down and don't show disrespect to the Waddle's family, who clearly worked their butt off so that you could eat in the first place.
Goku: Sorry Bulma, but I don't see why a good person would want to suddenly transport us to another universe without trying to take over ours.
Bulma: Give the guy a chance to speak before coming to irrational conclusions like saying he's a witch. *Looks at Yamcha, Krillin, and especially Tien* That goes to you three as well.
Geoff: *Glad that someone was finally listening*

At last, someone is not jumping to conclusions. I want everyone to sit down and listen.
Tien: *Still vexxed at Geoff* Tell me the entire story, plus how we got here now. It better be good.

*Everyone sits down on the table they were sitting in before as Geoff explains everything*

Geoff: This is going to be painful to explain. As I've said before, we are all at the video game universe and that it needs saving.

How you people got here is because for some reason, the Dragon Balls come to this universe to rest...

Yamcha: You're lying, the Dragon Balls are useless once a wish is granted into our world for once a year and I don't buy the fact that they're here.
Geoff: *Annoyed at Yamcha* Don't cut in to me before I get an opportunity to speak.
Goku: *Offers to explain for Geoff*

Kami told me all about this stuff that the Dragon Balls going elsewhere, I'll explain for him.

*Goku is explaining while Lololo and Lalala are briefly seen writing down notes to keep, not understanding what the Dragon Balls are. Then it switches back to Goku explaining what happened with the Dragon Balls.*

What Kami told me is that after a Dragon Ball is wished, the energy of the Dragon Balls are sent to here and for a year, so the Dragon Balls can rest until the time it passes by and it returns to our universe. This is to avoid it being abused and wished for. However, Geoff wished for us to come here. As a result, the pattern is broken and cannot be fixed until someone from this universe makes a wish.

To those who were with Geoff when the Dragon Balls left or even Geoff himself, did the Dragon Balls turn into stones?
Geoff: I can confirm that they did not.
Goku: Thanks.

Anyway, because the Dragon Balls have not turned to stone, that means that if we find them all, we can wish for it as soon as possible. That means we can get it in a matter of a few days if we search this planet.
Chiaotzu: Very Happy That's great, it means we can quickly gain back the Dragon Balls and wish ourselves back to our universe so we can train for the 23rd Martial Arts Tournaments.
Geoff: Sorry, but that's not happening. I wished you guys here so we can destroy the evil in this universe, not to stall your trainings. Otherwise, there would be no purpose in asking you to come here.
Krillin: *Back from his faint by the time Geoff and Goku started to explain the Dragon Ball process*

This doesn't concern us at all. I'm sure that the heroes on this universe can take care of the evils in this universe without our help.
Geoff: In the timeline I come from, every single video game hero tried to fight against a super-villain and his army. They were taken down one by one because they weren't prepared and that this guy possess such immense strength that not even every protagonists power combined could stand up against. You people are the only hope we have at preserving this universe and if he isn't stopped, because you are in this universe, the villain will prove to be your greatest threat to your universe and something that I'm not sure others can stop. Not only that, if he does conquer this universe, all of us sitting here will be dead.

*Everyone is shocked by his statement*

Bulma: I'm too young to die, I'm only twenty!
Geoff: Calm down, we are going to get through this and I will ensure that everyone here will be safe. I am familiar with this terrain of environments and familiarities with what you're facing will be one of our greatest assets. Now Goku, continue with your point.

*Tien is starting to lose his temper and is considering leaving*

Goku: I agree that we shouldn't get our desire to go back to Earth so soon because one of us six who got transported here needs to make a wish to Shenron to return the Dragon Balls to our universe. It is the only way to restore balance.

Until then, unless we get their first and try to keep this as much of a secret as possible, the Dragon Balls will be heavily abused in the universe and mostly for evil purposes. Not only that, if it gets abused enough, Shenron will not get rest to make a wish and die. 3

That's why it's important to collect all seven Dragon Balls and for one of us six to grant the wish. It will not only help save this universe but save the Dragon Balls as well.

Tien: *Who along with others are sacred of what could happen to the Dragon Balls. Finally reluctantly agrees to join in the effort to save the video game universe*

I can't believe that all of this could actually happen. No more wishes, there will be times when we will need wishes, such as to revive a dead friend. I will not let Shenron die by abuse by other people. I hate to say it, but if it means that Shenron can continue to live and grant wishes with good intentions, I will do as I must to preserve him.
Geoff: Much, much better show Tien. When all seven Dragon Balls are gathered together, one of Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Bulma, Chiaotzu, or Krillin should wish to destroy all evil in this universe. It will ensure that at least one universe will never permanently suffer through an evil ruler. Who else agrees to help? If a majority raise their hand, select people will go.

*Everyone agrees to help save the video game universe by raising their hands except Lololo and Lalala, who have no clue what the Dragon Balls are.*

Lololo: No offense, but we don't know what the Dragon Balls mean or what they are. Can somebody clarify it for us?
Geoff: The Dragon Balls are seven balls with one to seven star symbols, all of the same orange, circular shape, magical orbs. When all seven are gathered together, the balls will glow and he once you ask him to rise, he will grant you one wish. Because I know that you won't tell anyone else of this and that you have pure intentions of helping us, I am telling you this. But I want to make sure that as few people as possible know of this. Secrecy is good in this case when people knowing will cause chaos.
Lololo and Lalala: Okay!

*Raise their hands in approval to save the video game universe*

Geoff: Okay Bulma, show me your Dragon Radar. I'm getting the feeling that we may have to traveled outside of Pop Star to gain them all.
Chiaotzu: *Surprised by Geoff saying they would have to make inter-planetary movements*

What do you mean by going outside of here? I thought Dragon Balls always stayed in their respective planets.
Geoff: I'm afraid that aside from the fact that it grants wishes and is of the same size, the Dragon Balls are an entirely new thing here. Not only will this planet be in chaos, but so will the rest of the universe. It's best to lessen the damage of this new information that people know so that makes our job that marginally easier. That could be the difference between exceptionally difficult and impossible.

Tomorrow, we shall start our hunt for the Dragon Balls. I want us to spend the rest of the day getting used to this universe and it's life, myself included.

The following people will join me without question: Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu, Bulma, Kirby, Lololo, and Lalala.

Bulma: Mad Why should I have to go? I am not fighting capable and I don't want to die if I can't do anything to help..
Geoff: I may have immense knowledge of the video game universe, but your very strong suit in technology will be helpful in the case that something breaks or accomplishing a goal that is only possible by using technology. And I still need to see the Dragon Radar.
Bulma: *Reluctant* Fine, take it, but give it back once you're done with it.

*Gives him the Dragon Radar, Geoff snatch it and checks it to see if one did exist here. Only one is found.*

Geoff: First off, the bad news. Six out of the seven Dragon Balls are in different places not on this planet. The good news is that we have one on Pop Star. Finding one here is the safest place to start as it doesn't require inter-planetary travel.

*Everyone aside from Geoff gulps in fear that they would not get the balls back in time*

It's also good because it will take years before this universe can be ruled. Every villains who hears of this will be pre-occupied with this mission and rely on it too much to rule the world. So if we start tomorrow, we may be able to stop them from wishing to rule this universe permanently.
Bulma: Why am I doing this? Okay, I guess I'll help. Now are we done discussing this?
Geoff: I have nothing else I need to share with you guys. Does anyone else have anything to share?

*Everyone shakes their head and lunch is officially over. Waddle Day, Waddle Fay, Waddle May, Lololo, Lalala, and Geoff goes to clean the table, while the rest goes to watch TV, although Goku and Kirby have no desire to do so. They all sit down on a chair and turns on the TV, which is a 36 inch screen TV, the only one the family has. A TV news report from the channel DDD is shown, which is a channel based off King Dedede and other news resources. The TV reporter is a Waddle Dee with a blue suit with a white collar shirt inside and a red necktie.*

TV Reporter: It's been a few hours and people have been anxious to hear news regarding King Dedede's special announcement. Since the king is asleep, a Blade Knight who has heard of the Dragon Balls will be delivering it instead.
Bulma: *The moment the report said ...Dragon Balls..., she looks back to tell everyone in the kitchen to come to the living room.

Come quick everyone, this is regarding the Dragon Balls!

*Everyone in the kitchen stops what they're doing with Lololo and Lalala accidentally breaking a plate, forcing the both of them to hold on to each other for safety. They then rush to the living room to hear what was going on. Lololo and Lalala jumps on the table and below Geoff to see the news and sits by a nearby couch arm to their right where Yamcha is sitting. Horror strikes everyone as Blade Knight delivers his speech.*

Dragon Ball - Akai Ribbon (0:00 - 1:13)

Blade Knight: Today, we have received information regarding the Dragon Balls, which is seven orange balls with different stars that when put together, a monster will rise to with few exceptions, will grant one wish. Because the king's desire is not limited by this restriction, he is commanding that his entire army search for all seven Dragon Balls, one of which is on this planet, the rest in different planets. He expects no resistance from anyone in this massive search effort. Once all balls have been brought together, King Dedede will have control of this entire universe.

Anyone who interferes with this massive search effort will receive jail time; no exceptions. We will not stop until every house and every place has been searched. Please cooperate if you have anything that can help up rule this universe.

Lalala: *Both he and Lololo are angry at King Dedede's power-hungry behavior*

Such a selfish king, he thinks that just because he's a king means that he gets to do what he wants. From giving us nightmares to stealing our foods and now this folly, we need someone who's willing to protect the people to take over.
Goku: *Enraged at King Dedede's attempt to take over the world*

He won't get away! *Runs to the door*

I'll make him pay for the crime he's making against this universe! *Music fades*

*Geoff stops him by grabbing his tail, which doesn't weaken Goku, but stops him temporarily anyway*

Get off me!
Geoff: *Recognize that Goku is going to kill himself if he goes under his state*

You can't overthrow the king by yourself, you're too weak and you will die if you attempt to do so. That is why I have a group of people that I need to work with me, yourself included; so everyone in the group can get strong enough to fight any major villains like Dedede. There is no "I" in saving the world, your friends are a major reasons why King Piccolo isn't ruling your Earth now.
Goku: *Fails to listen to reason,*

I won't let you tell me what I can and cannot do!

*Get's free of Geoff's hold on his tail, runs off the door, and disappear*

Dragon Ball - Karin-Tou No Karin-Sama (0:56-1:58)

Geoff: Come back Goku, you're making a costly mistake! *Frustrated*

*The group notices that Kirby is gone as well, having gone out of a window in the living room*

Chiaotzu: *First to discover this*

Guys, Kirby is gone as well, he went out that window! *Points to the window*

*Everyone gasp and shake in fear, worried about what could happen to Goku and Kirby.*

Bulma: Not to mention Oolong and Puar are still not here.

Narrator: Already, it seems as two of the most important heroes they have so far are running away from the house to challenge King Dedede. We know Goku is attempting to do that, but what about Kirby? Is it joining Goku to overthrow Dedede or doing something else entirely?

*King Dedede was awake, sitting on his royal chair, and smiling as he anticipates ruling everything in the video game universe*

And what mad scheme is King Dedede is planning to do to ensure that he grasp control of the video game universe? Will he get desperate and terrorize Dream Land and other parts of Pop Star to find the first Dragon Ball? All this and other stuff will be revealed in the forth coming episodes of Stardust Warriors!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Strangely enough, Waddle Day's house is actually somewhat inspired by what I planned to be the housing designed for Goku's/Vegeta's house in my incredibly stupid Super Smash Bros. Revolution EX fanfic. It has a large bathroom that both families share, a small kitchen, a dining room right by it (With another small section up top to eat), a living room, three bedrooms, and one half-bathroom. This included both families with the exception of the large bathroom which they both shared. You can clearly saw "WTF" at it, although luckily for you, I have zero intentions of thinking like that again. That said, some things, like the simplistic outside look, and the kitchen and dining room, did influence my picture of Waddle Day's house.

2: Due to wanting to wish for a hero to save the video game universe, Shenron made sure that anyone that had the ability to speak was able to do so. This gave the heroes the ability to communicate when they are able to. That said, this doesn't nullify the effects of Geoff being able to speak with his minds on other players, as it will be useful later on in the saga.

3: Some people may scream inconsistency here, but let's remember that some people do not consider Dragon Ball GT to be canon. It is still canon with Dragon Ball Z as Elder Kai warns of danger of overusing it, even if it's only once a year, but I consider abusing it to be much more frequent as Shenron needs time to rest and anything less then a year depletes more energy then Shenron can gain back if wishes are done on a more frequent basis.
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 12:41 pm

Dragon Ball - Karin-Tou No Karin-Sama (0:56 - 1:58)

Narrator: *Emperor Pilaf is shown celebrating his birthday*

As if Armiekto and King Dedede's joining in the quest to rule the universe separately wasn't bad enough for our heroes, there is a third person who is also wanting to rule the universe for himself; an old foe named Emperor Pilaf.

*Kurama arrives to tell him of his birthday present. Emperor Pilaf, Shu, and Mai immediately follows. Kurama ask the portal to transport it to the video game universe and being the gullible person he is, Pilaf brings Shu and Mai to the video game universe. Kurama then smiles, knowing that what he's done actually helped the heroes.*

Emperor Pilaf's 38th birthday gave him what he claims to be the best birthday present he's ever gotten, a portal to explore other universes given to him by Kurama himself; under the condition that he would be use it himself. When Kurama told him of the video game universe being incredibly easy to conquer for himself, Pilaf immediately accepted and he, Mai, and Shu immediately head for the universe to take for themselves. They will be up for a rude awakening as Kurama knows the power of the universe exceed that of the anime universe.

*The group is seen arguing over why they were here. Bulma stops Goku from attacking Geoff and others from trying to discredit him. They all listen to Goku and Geoff explain the situation and all agree to help Geoff.*

While the thirteen residents at Waddle Day's house may have enjoyed one of their best meals yet, it quickly turns violent when Geoff confirmed that he was the reason why six of the people he wished for were at his house. This outraged Tien, Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha, who wanted to go back to Earth to train for the 23rd Martial Arts Tournaments. Bulma understood what Geoff was talking about and convinced all of them to stay with Geoff and Goku explaining what happened to them, why there were here, and how Geoff's wish affected the Dragon Balls.

*The Blade Knight delivers news. Goku then leaves the house with Kirby disappearing as well. The group are in shock, not sure of what to do.*

Bulma then went to check on the TV along with a few others. When they saw news regarding the Dragon Balls, all immediately came to see. It was exactly what they did not want; information regarding the Dragon Balls being exposed. Here, a Blade Knight spilled the beans in saying that King Dedede intended to use the Dragon Balls to rule the video game universe. A deeply angered Goku quickly ran out of the house to fight the king with Kirby, who's motive was not expressed, going alongside Goku as well. Just what is Kirby doing by joining Goku? Will they both risk their lives to defeat Dedede or is Kirby planning something else entirely?

Episode Six: Goku and Kirby's Mysterious Disappearance

Dragon Ball – Dai Kouya (1:04 – 1:41)

*Near Ox King's Castle, Chi-Chi is seen by a rock that she recently destroyed, due to her training for the 23rd Martial Arts World Tournaments. She remains the same height as in the King Piccolo Saga, but has a different outfit, which is a Chinese martial arts dress similar to the one she wears three years later at the 23rd Marital Arts World Tournaments in the canon Dragon Ball timeline. She also abandons her hat.*

Chi-Chi: Phew. That six feet long, ten feet wide rock was hard to destroy, but at least I'm making progress. *Looks to her right*

Let's see if I can destroy one that is seven feet tall and twelve feet wide.

*She is seen punching and kicking the rock as hard as she can. Eventually, cracks starts to form on her rock and she believes she is starting to succeed at destroying an even harder rock. Then the music fades as the Ox King speaks to her*

Ox King: *Yells at her, knowing that it's something very important*

CHI-CHI!!! Come in the house, it's regarding the 23rd Martial Arts Worlds Tournament.
Chi-Chi: This better be something important, I'm trying to train.

*Runs off to her dad. When they get inside, both she and the Ox King rushes to the living room. They all sit down on a two-person couch, with Chi-Chi on the left and the Ox King on the right. The TV screen is then shown with a bear, who has a tan suit with a white collar shirt and a blue and yellow necktie going down left diagonally.*

TV Reporter: *Nervous, worried about people trying to accuse him of lying, even thought he clearly has what was at the time considered factual reporting*

I'm not usually this nervous to announce news, but six people were just killed today by tornadoes, supernatural tornadoes at that. Of those, it took three Martial Artists lives.

The first three deaths are not martial artists, but are still tragic deaths.

*A picture of Bulma, Puar, and Oolong are shown*

The three fatalities were Oolong.., Puar.., and Bulma.

*Viewpoint switches to Dr. Briefs and Mrs. Briefs in tears with news of their daughter's suppose death*

Dr. Briefs: Bulma.. my darling.. is gone.
Mrs. Briefs: *Holds Dr. Briefs for comfort as she is in agony with news regarding Bulma's so-called death*

BUUULLLMMMMAAAAAAAAAA! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US NOW, YOU'RE ONLY TWENTY!

*Viewpoint goes back to the Ox King and Chi-Chi*

Chi-Chi: *Having a hard time fighting back tears*

Three friends, are no more. How could they be killed for such senseless reasons in apparently peaceful times?
Ox King: *Also have difficulties fighting tears, but attempts to bring light to a depressing situation*

I'm sorry that they killed three of our friends, but at least remember that Goku will be with you in less then three years; no one can beat him.
Chi-Chi: I hope you're right. Goku can't die; if he can beat King Piccolo, he can at least survive this. But for some reasons; I have my doubts.
TV Reporters: *Is sobbing, not able to hold up tears*

And now.. the news we've all been dreading.., three martial artists.. are dead. This is.. what we've.. gathered.. fro-from.. this.. PLLLAACCEEE! *Face down on the desk crying, not able to contain his emotion*

*The twister is seen taking up Goku, Krillin and Yamcha with James Harwin, a man that looks similar to Steven Irwin, but skinner and with brown hair, is seen*

James Harwin: Magnificent, absolutely magnificent. These beasts of a tornadoes took down three strong martial artists, who claim to be the strongest people in the world. Does anyone know what this means?

It is not tragedy, but a beautiful example of how nature does not put up with human's evil. If only if I could get a closer picture of this masterpiece of it's kill, but I will explain...

TV Reporter: After this, the camera was shut down. Anyway.., the dead Martial Artists are..

*Yamcha, Krillin, and Goku's pictures are seen*

Yamcha..., Krillin..., and.. and.. and GOKU!!

*Picture returns to the TV Reporter*

It has been a terrible day for humanity, losing some of it's greatest warriors. We can only hope that someone can rise up to face against future threats like this. Apologies for having to bring this, but if I don't, it is not guarantee that someone will.

Dragon Ball – Kamesennin Saigo No Mafuba (2:12 – 3:11)

*Chi-Chi is seen about to break, hearing of Goku's supposed death*

G-g-g-go-ku, please prove me wrong. You have to survive, you can't be dead yet. Please come back now. *Gives up hope*

Screw it, he's gone and my imagining isn't bringing him back.

*Depression is quickly mixed with anger as tilts her head up to scream*

THAT'S IT! IF THOSE TORNADOES WANTS TO PLAY DIRTY, I SHALL TRAIN TO BE STRONGER THEN GOKU!

*Chi-Chi's head is facing forward against with her fists clenched*

I will not let them get away with this. Nothing deserved Goku's or the others death. Goku has avenged the Earth many times, now it's my turn to show them who I am.

*Runs away from Ox King's castle and leaves to go the wilderness to train to be stronger then Goku*

Ox King: *Concerned, tries to chase Chi-Chi, but is too slow*

Chi-Chi, come back! You're not strong enough to go on your own; you're going to die!

*Viewpoint switches to Kame's House, where Master Roshi and Launch in her blonde form are seen watching the television*

Master Roshi: *In a mellow mood with face down* They're gone. Three of some of the Earth's strongest defenders are no more. And now, any future threat can take over this world with ease, with me unable to stop them. It doesn't help that Krillin can never come back, it's sad that our wish on him has gone to waste; they could have been a great asset to us.
Launch: *Anxious about Tien*

Six of our friends being gone is bad enough, but what about Tien? I hope he's alright.

*TV screen is seen again with Chiaotzu and Tien's picture*

TV Reporter: More terrible news, Chiaotzu and Tien have gone missing. We have no information regarding where they're from, but we only hope that they can at least be found breathing. The search for those two has started immediately.
Launch: *Enraged, claiming that the people are deliberately hiding information*

They won't tell us the status of Tien and Chiaotzu? For crying out loud, they should know what happened to those two; they were are Korin's Tower.

I demand information of at least Tien. Until then, good bye Master Roshi.

*Runs out of the house and steals Bulma's spaceship*

Master Roshi: *Realize that Launch is being unwise*

NO LAUNCH! You can't do that, you will gain nothing from going on a tangent regarding Tien going missing!
Launch: If the government wants to hide information so that the news broadcast will gain more views during this important time, I don't care what anyone said.

*Leaves in Bulma's spaceship, wanting to gather information regarding Tien's sudden disappearance and the music fades*1

*Meanwhile, the remaining eleven are at Waddle's home (Goku and Kirby still missing), trying to figure out a way to get Kirby and Goku back in the house, although Bulma is trying to communicate with her family, which keeps failing.*

Bulma: *Bulma is at the kitchen counter, trying to call her parents on the phone to explain the situation, but it does not work. She puts it down, frustrated with what was going on.*

Well that sucks. There is no way we can communicate with people in our universe, even if I dial the same phone number again and again. Hopefully, the internet is inter-universal.

*Asks Waddle Fay if they had a computer*

Waddle Fay, do you have a computer with an Internet connection? I need to contact my parents about us being in a different universe.
Waddle Fay: *Look at Bulma, confused*

What's a computer or an Internet?
Bulma: *Ignores question, annoyed that they have no knowledge of it*

Forget about it, I was hoping you knew what they were. Ugh.

*Thinks of an idea*

Maybe I'll construct one myself. Hopefully, it'll be done by tonight.

*Krillin is in the living room with the other nine, trying to figure out how to catch Goku and Kirby before it's too late. He then thinks of a possible solution*

Krillin: Everyone, let's have a select group of people catch the two. Some of us can run as fast if not more so then him, so if we're lucky, we can catch up to him and bring him back here. It may or may not work, but let's at least try.
Lololo: What do you mean by a select group?
Krillin: I'm talking about me, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu. We're all very strong warriors and unless some incredibly strong guy worse then King Piccolo comes around, beating these enemies will be a piece of cake.
Geoff: *Corrects Krillin*

It is a bad idea for just the four of you go alone.
Yamcha: *Confused*

Why not? Didn't you say yourself that Kirby could easily beat those enemies? If he can do it without much work, we can as well. There might be one or two very strong enemies mildly concerning to us.
Geoff: *Explains the situation to the four, knowing that they are putting themselves in danger like Goku and Kirby are doing*

I do agree that you four should go and try to get Kirby and Goku, but even regular enemies will serve to be some of the greatest threats you've faced yet, and we're talking about Pop Star, which the games it has is known for being for beginners. Just imagine the enemies in other planets we'll have to visit. Later on, these enemies won't require much work, but right now you have no practice against them. They may not look like much, but they don't like to talk while fighting; they just fight, and they are relentless; so much so that you could die out there.
Chiaotzu: Impossible, we've helped Goku against some of the greatest threats in his planet, if the games are easy, so should the regular enemies.
Geoff: Difficulty of the game does not determine the difficulty of the enemies. Kirby games might be easy for beginners, but this is real and Kirby's enemies are very dangerous, more so then the enemies in your world. You have no idea what you're up against and if I don't go with you, it will probably cost all four of you your lives. Goku's too.
Tien: Then what are suppose to do? Sit around and let them die? Friends don't let friends behind to face the challenges alone.
Geoff: *Makes an unexpecting announcement with certainty that his knowledge will help the four*

Which is why I am going with you.

*Everyone is shocked, knowing that Geoff is nowhere near as powerful as Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Krillin*

Waddle May: *Is afraid of Geoff's safety* But you don't claim to be of the same level as those four.
Geoff: That is correct, I am not nearly as strong as the four, but I am still capable of fighting because I know how the universe works. As such, I am able to adapt to the environment and because I have martial arts training to a lesser extend, I'll be able to show you how to not underestimate your enemies. If you understand that, you'll be treating these enemies like a walk in the part and all of you will be that much stronger. Knowledge of what you're facing is key to survival outside the relative comfort of your universe.
Krillin: *Questions Geoff* Are you crazy? You claim only a power level of 8, yet you still think you can fight with us? 2
Geoff: If I go, we stand that much higher of a chance of survival and succeeding in our mission. And with my vast knowledge of the video game universe, you're going to need me more then you think.
Yamcha: *Agrees with Geoff, tries to explain the gist to Krillin*

We don't know what's out there and that's our biggest mistakes when we fight against another person and not get to know them. We'll be underestimate the potential of those enemies if we don't take him along.
Krillin: *Reluctant, but wants to rescue Goku and Kirby, so agrees anyway*

Fine, you can come. I just hope that you end up saving our butts instead of killing us or those two.
Geoff: Let's go.

*Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Krillin, and Geoff heads out of the door with Bulma, the Waddle Family, Lololo, and Lalala waving their hands, wishing them good luck and hope that they make it back*

Bulma: *Concern about them* I hope Geoff is honest about knowing this universe and I hope that those seven get back soon.

Kirby's Adventure - Forest Area

*Goku is seen running through a forest area as fast as he could to get to King Dedede's castle, starting to breath hard from running as fast as he could for a very long time. There is a seemingly symmetrical line of pine trees until a gaping hole is seen. Goku jumps and grabs a hold of the tree down the large hole with his tail, goes around the branch once, and gets off of it to land on the ground, where he continues to run. Ten seconds into his run, he stops, no longer able to contain his speed and his hunger*

Goku: *Stomach growls and he holds his stomach*

I'm hungry.

*Notices an apple, decides to take it*

This should do for now.

*Walks towards the apple and grabs the apple.*

Great-looking apple, looks delicious.

*Just as he was about to take a bite, a Waddle Dee ambushes Goku with a headbutt and hit him hard in the stomach, sending Goku flying to the opposing tree. Waddle Dee then runs straight towards Goku, determined to eliminate Goku for trying to steal his food.*

Goku: Mad I want something to eat, that apple was mine!

*Stands up, charges towards Waddle Dee to give him a swift kick in the gut. Waddle Dee quickly dodges Goku's kick and kicks him in the back, sending Goku down on his back near the same tree he found the apple*

Goku: *Starting to lose his patience against Waddle Dee*

If a fight you want, it's a fight you get.

*Uses After-Images Technique on Waddle Dee. Waddle Dee tries to find Goku, but fails to do so. Just as he looks back to see Goku behind him, Goku kicks him in the back, which sends Waddle Dee flying by the tree where Goku found his apple. A hole in the tree indicates the direction where Waddle Dee is sent to.*

Waddle Dee: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! *His cries can be heard from miles*

Goku: *Gets the apple and eats it, then proceed to continue to move to King Dedede with his apple on his left hand*

*Kirby is seen taking an alternate path, but otherwise is close to Goku. Kirby is force to move in different constantly to avoid hitting the trees or stalling. One time, Kirby had to fly to get close to his destination, which cause him to lose some time in catching up to Goku. He then sees two Bronto Burt's aiming towards him, but quickly defeats them by swallowing up one and spitting it at the other one, causing both to fly away. Kirby continues to run and goes down a steep downhill. Not able to slow down, he practically turns into a ball and rolls down the steep hill, which results him in knocking out a few group of Waddle Doo's at the end of the hill. Kirby continues to jump on trees as he knows this is the best way to catch up to Goku.* 3

*By now, Goku has finished eating the apple and is still taking a relatively straightforward path on the ground. He jumps on a few log every now and then, including three of them in a row with the last one he nearly hit. Five seconds after clearing the last log and is out of the symmetrical lining of the trees, Goku is attacked by a bomb from Poppy Bros. Jr. and is sent ten feet to the right. He wakes up to see the Poppy Bros. Jr. near him with another bomb. He jumps up and out of the way before the bomb could injure him any further.*

Goku: Hey! That's not fair, you can't use bombs in battle!

Poppy Bros. Jr.: *Suspicious that the kid is from a different universe, but regardless, throws a bomb at him, which Goku is hit by directly and sent to another tree. Goku is seen having a hard time getting up and knowing he has the opportunity to kill him, he runs straight towards him*

Life's not fair kid, learn to not talk all the time during a fight.

*Uses his right arms to kick Goku's right side, which sends him back southwest ten feet. Poppy Bros. Jr. prepares another bomb to finish Goku off.*

Goku: *Stands up as nothing had happens*

Don't underestimate me, I've saved Earth before, you think I'll fall to a simple minion?
Poppy Bros. Jr.: *Evil Laughing and throws a bomb at Goku*

Dodge this hero!

*The speed is very fast and a speed that would kill a normal human. Goku, surprisingly, avoids it with using his After Image Technique and three feet northeast of the Poppy Bros. Jr., he uses his Power Pole*

Goku: POWER POLE EXTEND! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*Slings his Power Pole to bat Poppy Bros. Jr. out of his way, which he does so fast, that he doesn't notice and is directly hit. He was sent by to a tree after the last tree on the right and falls down dead, although there is no blood or signs of injuries. Goku continues to run out of the wood and the music fades.*

*Inside the Waddle's house, Lololo, Lalala, and the Waddle's family are watching the news for further information regarding the Dragon Balls. TV reports are being shown as King Dedede's armies, filled with Waddle Dee's, Waddle Doo's, Bronto Burt's, and Sir Kibble's are running around town trying to find the Dragon Balls; with them going everywhere around Dream Land and Pop Star.*

TV Reporter: *Not seen, but is heard speaking*

It's been a hour since the news broke and already King Dedede's armies are going everywhere, literally taking his orders that the search must go on until every place in the universe has been exposed as a potential hiding place.

*A picture of a burning house is seen with a family being escorted to a jail*

Those who refuse to work with them, out of lack of information regarding the Dragon Balls or rebellion, are arrested and placed at a prison until they start to cooperate with the house being destroyed. So far, no luck, but it is expected that they will find the first Dragon Ball in about a few days of searching, which after that, other planets will also be searched since only one Dragon Ball out of seven will be found here.

*Waddle Day is looking up in despair and concern*

Waddle Day: I hope the group can get to Kirby and Goku in time. Because if one of them dies, our universe will die as well.
Waddle May: *Tries to comfort her son*

I understand that times are like are depressing, but we cannot lose hope. We are the last hope this universe has and we need to do anything we can to fight evil.
Lalala: What did that innocent family do to deserve jail time? They probably didn't know a lot about the Dragon Balls other then what they were told on TV; can't the king consider that?

I hope Dedede gets overthrown, but it's going to take more then just those seven out there to do it.

*Someone is knocking on the door. Bulma, who is currently constructing an inter-universal Internet, asks the people to come in*

Bulma: *Looks back*

Come in, the door's open.

*When the door opens, Puar and Oolong are seen outside, realizing that they had bad news to tell*

Puar: Who's here? *Notices Bulma*

Bulma! It's nice to see you*
Bulma: Smile Puar, Oolong!

*Walks to be by them*

It's nice to see you.
Oolong: Same with you. We're just glad that we can settle down a little and try to figure out what's going on here.
Puar: You can start by explaining what happened over at King Dedede's castle.
Bulma: *Surprised* What? You mean that you were dragged to King Dedede's castle and forced to stay there for something important?
Puar: Yeah, and you're not going to like what we have to tell; thought it's mainly Oolong's fault.
Oolong: *Gets annoyed and tries to blame Puar*

Well it wasn't entirely my fault, Puar was with me.
Bulma: Oolong, where's the Dragon Radar?
Oolong: *Has difficulty explaining it to Bulma*

Well uhhhhhh. The king kind of yeah, stole it.
Bulma: Mad Do you realize what you just did? Now he knows where the Dragon Balls are and we have to rush even more to get there. Please tell me YOU didn't give him the information.
Oolong: *His teeth is chattering as he attempts to explain the situation to Bulma, full of fears in his eyes*

I, I, I, I, I uhhhhhhh.

*Nod his head down in shame*

I did.
Bulma: Evil or Very Mad OOOOOOOOOOOLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!
Oolong: *Panics to avoid being hit*

It was unintentional! I had no choice but to do it.

*Bulma slaps Oolong's red cheek so hard that the mark of her entire hands were shown in his face*

Lololo: *Notices the noise and wants the three to be quiet. He looks back in a kind of an unpleasant mood*

Keep it down guys; we're trying to gather information regarding the Dragon Balls search.

Bulma: *Screaming at the top of her lung, extremely vexed at Oolong with what he just did*

YOU ASSHOLE! BECAUSE OF YOU, WE'RE ALL PROBABLY GOING TO BE SEARCHED ON AND ARRESTED! DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU JUST GAVE AWAY INFORMATION THAT WILL CAUSE TERROR ACROSS THIS UNIVERSE! *Continues to rage at Oolong*
Oolong: *Stops Oolong*

Why doesn't Puar get any of the blame?
Puar: Because I tried to avoid the secret from being leaked out. You were a coward and gave it away to save your skin.
Oolong: Yours too so thank me for that. Also, I'm not a criminal.
Bulma: THAT'S RICH COMING FROM YOU!

*Picture of the house is seen outside, going up into the sky as Oolong and Bulma argues*

Kirby's Adventure - Yogurt Yard

*Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Krillin, and Geoff are running through the forest, but are in yet another alternate path. Trees are in erratic patterns and they must constantly switch direction to get closer to Goku and Kirby. For a few seconds, Chiaotzu is seen separated from the group.*

Chiaotzu: They went this way.

*Meets back with the group and they continue to run. Krillin then sees a group of trees with yogurts on them. Slightly hungry, Krillin jumps up and gets one of the glob of yogurts. He eats it, thinking that it's safe.*

Geoff: Krillin, no! That's bad for you.
Krillin: I don't see how it's.. Uf...

*Not seen, but Krillin vomits it back up immediately for a few seconds, much to the annoyance of Geoff who clearly knew that Krillin was not listening.*

Why didn't you tell me it was dangerous?
Geoff: I was going to, but I didn't realize until it's too late. Didn't you learn not just to eat anything you can, especially when if we survive, we're likely to only be gone for a few hours?
Krillin: Forget it, let's just go.

*The group continues to run through the forest to catch Goku and Krillin*

Tien: *Looking left, right, up, and down for any potential enemies to be aware of. With his third eyes, he sees a green Bio-Spark about to stab Tien in his third eyes and quickly dodges it. The music fades*

Guys, there are ninja's around! Keep your eyes peeled.

*Three other Bio-Sparks and a Waddle Dee who seems to be aligned with them arrives as well with them surrounding the group. The Bio-Sparks goes after Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu with the fighting Waddle Day going after Geoff. All ten of them get into fighting position.

Due to Geoff knowing what a fighting Waddle Dee was, he quickly deals with him with a swift kick that sends up a few trees back, not killing him, but putting in a situation where he can't fight anymore, but it makes Geoff tired since he put most of his energy into fighting the Waddle Dee. The others are not as fortunate.*

Geoff: Do not underestimate any of these enemies. That will be our undoing.

Green Bio-Spark: *The leader of the group, who plots on killing the five for trespassing into forbidden areas of the forest that was lead by him*

All trespassers will die! Who is the strongest in the group? I shall take him on.
Krillin: I'm the leader of this crew, so I'll go against you. Or you can take the easy way out and let us go. We're looking for Goku and Krillin.
Tien: *Realizes that Krillin was lying just because he was the leader of the group*

Krillin, let me fight him. I'm probably the best man we got.
Green Bio-Spark: *Looks at Krillin*

Then the deal is set. Prepare for your death!

*Brings out his Kunai along with his three other ninjas. The third blue Bio-Spark knocks Geoff unconscious into a tree before Geoff had time to react, saving the kill on him for later.*

Bio-Spark #3: Weaklings die later, it is the strong that is our main problem.

Kirby Super Star - Boss Battle

*Green Bio-Spark quickly runs to Krillin's back. Just as Krillin looks back, he kicks Krillin's chin with his left leg, which sends Krillin flying to a tree and the Green Bio-Spark proceed to stab him in the heart.

Tien is fighting against Bio-Spark #1. They appear to be evenly match until Bio-Spark kick Tien's stomach hard, forcing Tien to guard it and then goes on the ground to trip Tien. He jumps back five feet and runs to Tien to attack him again.

Yamcha fairs better. He was able to dodge Bio-Spark #2's very fast Kunai's attack which with one misstep, could easily kill a person. When Bio-Spark #2 throws the Kunai at Yamcha, he holds the tip of it between his right thumb and index finger. Bio-Spark #2 quickly grabs it from Yamcha and barely misses in stabbing Yamcha in the heart. They continue to fight.

Chiaotzu, despite all his might, is being pummeled by Bio-Spark #3. #3 is constantly stomping on Chiaotzu's body, attempting to break it so Chiaotzu can't avoid it when he stabs him. Instead, it only infuriates Chiaotzu. Chiaotzu then moves his left index finger to move Bio-Spark #3's Kunai towards his back. Not noticing it in, he is stabbed in the back.*

Bio-Spark #3: Damn you!

*Chiaotzu removes the Kunai from Bio-Spark #3's body and stands up against with the Kunai. He then removes his Crane Hermit outfit, leaving only a white shirt on him that is seen throughout the Dragon Ball series.*

Chiaotzu: Come at me! *Runs straight towards Bio-Spark #3 as they both charge against each other*

*Krillin just barely avoid stabbing by Green Bio-Spark and is climbing up a tree with his feet. Green Bio-Spark does the same. Just as Green Bio-Spark was about to increase speed to finish off Krillin, Krillin uses the After Image Technique to avoid it, jumping down to the ground again unharmed. Soon after, Green Bio-Spark also falls down.*

Krillin: *Prepare to use After Image Technique again and a Kamehameha wave*

Now it's my turn.
Green Bio-Spark: *Smirks*

Oh really?

*Krillin proceed with his After Image Technique again to confuse Green Bio-Spark. He moves while making his Kamehameha wave.*

Krillin: Kaa-mee-haa-mee...

*Green Bio-Spark that Krillin stopped and with his Kunai, slices Krillin's shirt just below his chest. It does not cut into Krillin's body, but it forces him to stop his attack*

Green Bio-Spark: That trick won't work as a way to defeat me. No, it is not and never will be your turn.

*Yamcha and Bio-Spark #2 are once against fighting each other. Bio-Spark #2 is about to kill Yamcha while stabbing him in the head, but Yamcha not only avoids it, he kicks Bio-Spark #2, who is trying to get his Kunai's out of the ground, out of bound, never to be seen again.

After some intense fighting, Chiaotzu throws the Kunai at the opposing tree, forcing Bio-Spark #3 to get it. Chiaotzu then prepares a Dodon Ray.*

Chiaotzu: Dodon Ray!

*Just as it approaches Bio-Spark #3, he jumps out of the way. Chiaotzu destroys the Kunai, but Kunai heads straight towards Chiaotzu's chin. Just as he reaches the ground, he uses his left leg to hit Chiaotzu and with his right leg, sends Chiaotzu back ten feet by hitting his body.

Tien and Bio-Spark #1 are fighting again and it seems as Bio-Spark #1 is winning until Tien grabs a hold of his left arm and throw him to two trees away. Tien rushes towards Bio-Spark #1, charging up his Dodon Ray, but stops as he notices that Bio-Spark #1 was about to stab him in the right shoulder. He then moves right and does part of a spinning kick to send him back three trees away, leaving him unconscious, but still alive.

Krillin has no such luck. He is starting to have difficulties fighting due to him constantly underestimating the Green Bio-Spark, which already left him with a cut in the left arm. Green Bio-Spark sees this as an opportunity to kill Krillin and Krillin makes a one last desperate attempt to save himself, another Kamehameha wave.*

Krillin: Kaaaaa-meeeee-haaaaa-meeeee...

*Just as Green Bio-Spark is about to slice Krillin's throat completely, Krillin unleashed his move*

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

*This moves kills Green Bio-Spark, making him completely disappear into thin air with nothing left of his body and the music fades. Krillin is exhausted, hoping that Bio-Spark #3 doesn't come after him now. Instead, noticing the Green Bio-Spark's death, Bio-Spark #3 stops fighting and rushes towards Bio-Spark #1, knowing that he was no match for the combined force of Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu. Geoff wakes up in amazement that they defeated the four Bio-Sparks, including killing the leader.*

Geoff: *Stands up, smiling* Thank god we put those four in their places. With more practice, taking care of these guys will be relatively simple. I probably couldn't defeat them myself, but as you people are strong warriors, you will eventually adjust to these type of villains, and as such, become more powerful this way then you would while training on Earth. Now you understand why I say this will make you stronger when you get back on Earth?
Tien: Understood. Now I'm more motivated to care about this universe. So where do we go from now?
Geoff: Just keep going in the same direction. We're almost out of here anyway, not to mention that Goku and Kirby are bound to be out of here by now.
Krillin: So let's hurry!

*Everyone nods in agreement and heads out of the woods immediately. Bio-Spark #3 is talking to Bio-Spark #1.*

Bio-Spark #3: *Tears in his eyes* Rishi, our master is dead. That guy with bald hair killed him.
Rishi: Mad Grrrrrrrrrr. Those four will never be forgiven for their crimes. We protect this forest and now they took away it's most valuable hero next to Kirby. Let's go after them and kill them while we can Nash.
Nash: It's not safe, those guys are strong, much stronger then us. We need to team up with someone to avenge our master.

*Emperor Pilaf is heard speaking, who is with Mai and Shu*

Emperor Pilaf: *Recognize what the Bio-Spark's were talking about*

The bald headed one is Krillin, the rest of the gang is Chiaotzu, Tien, and Yamcha.

Nash: Shocked Who are you and what do you want with us?
Emperor Pilaf: We share the same motive. We detest those four and we want them dead so we can accomplish them on our quest. Since Goku doesn't appear to be here, we can find ways to deal with them.
Rishi: You mean that you can help us get rid of them? All we want now is to avenge our master and you're giving us that opportunity?
Mai: That is correct. We're pretty much your only choice anyway. The imp guy is our future emperor, Pilaf. I am Mai and the dog is Shu.
Shu: Please to meet you. Those four as a pest to us and we're impressed by your attacks. If you reached your full potential, they'll stand no chance against you. At least we don't have to worry about Goku.
Rishi: Who's Goku?
Emperor Pilaf: I was so close to world domination back in my own universe; and then that brat ruined it for all three of us. We've been after the kid since then. He is super strong, sadly, but luckily for us, it seems as he's not here, only those four.
Nash: We'll join you immediately. Dream Land is a place where we have a lot of knowledge of, and knowledge is something that we want, a knowledge of how they manage to sustain such strong strength only found in a select few people here.
Shu: One question, do you know where the Dragon Balls are?
Nash: That we cannot confirm, but I did hear from my master that the Dragon Balls are at the very top of the Sky Tower near by Dream Land's main city.
Emperor Pilaf: Excellent. One down, six to go. Ohhh, conquest is easier then I thought!

Dragon Ball - In'en No Taiketsu! Gokuu To Piccolo (0:00 - 0:56)

*Asks the two Bio-Sparks something*

Under the condition that you work for us until all seven Dragon Balls are found, we will help you kill the four.
Nash and Rishi: We shall do anything you say as long as we fulfill our goal.

*The five leaves the wood to go after the Dragon Balls plus Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, and Chiaotzu.*

Narrator: Green Bio-Spark may be dead, but it may only stall our heroes even further. Nash and Rishi, who survived the incident, teamed up with Pilaf and his gang to not only find the Dragon Balls, but for revenge on Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Krillin.

*Goku and Kirby is seen running with two separate pictures to indicates where they were. Both are out of the forest, but Kirby can't see Goku neither can Goku see Kirby.*

Not to mention that Kirby and Goku still haven't been stopped yet. Goku is still clear on his way to face the king himself, but little does he know that he is massively underpowered to face him and more danger lies ahead for him, Kirby, and the five chasing the two as well. Will they all come back alive? Come back next time for Stardust Warriors!
1: I added in this section to show the power of false information or uninformed reporting. It can provide a distraction from what they need to do doing and give villains the opportunity to take advantage of the panic and mourning to cause terror among the people or good people to try to find information or solutions that are not there. None of this would have happened if the story was following the canon timeline. They will eventually know the truth, but not until later as I want to explore what happens as a result of this misinformation being spread.

2: Geoff on the way to find the Dragon Balls discovered a scouter that was displayed in Japanese and English to determine power level, although how it got there is unknown. It is not the Saiyan scouter as the color is blue and that the appearance of numbers is much less archaic.

3: Expect quite a few reference to Power Levels. This paragraphs shows that at this time, Kirby is the strongest protagonists that has been shown thus far. At this time, Kirby's power level is 450, which explains why he is able to deal with the Bronto Burt's with ease. Goku's power level as of this stage is 300, which explains why he briefly struggles with a Waddle Dee, considered to be one of the simplest enemies the Kirby's series. The other five arriving to help Kirby and Goku will have even more trouble fighting these enemies, especially if they ever have to do it alone. Still, Kirby's power pales in comparisons to future video game protagonists in the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stardust Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust Warriors   Stardust Warriors Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust Warriors
Page 1 of 1