The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Pokemon Black Progression Journal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

My Pokemon Black Progression Journal Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 11th 2011, 5:45 pm

I'm making this topic for fun i suppose to show people who are bored or want to know when I can finally start trading using this game. i'll update when I see fit and iwll make a new post each time.

Badges: 3

-------------------
TEAM
-------------------
Pignite (Lv. 30)
Herdier (Lv. 20)
Audino (Lv. 11)
Sawk (Lv. 18)
Timburr (Lv. 18)
Watchog (Lv. 23)

Alright I will admit i've had some struggles along the way but for whatever reason in ever Pokemon game I always just really cared about raising my started. I know it makes things tough but I pull through in the end. I am currently at the 4th gym. Unfortunately I am at the gym leader but most of my party is KO'd including Pignite. I see a death in my future but i'm kinda to lazy to walk all the way back to the Poke' Center.

----------------------
IN BOXES
----------------------
Woobat (Lv. 10)
Blitzle (Lv.10)
Pidove (Lv. 8 )
Munna (Lv. 10)
Purrloin (Lv. 10)
Sewaddle (Lv.14)
Cottonee (Lv. 14)
Patrat (Lv. 8 )
Yenipede (Lv. 15)
Tympole (Lv. 13)
Scraggy (Lv. 16)
Sandile (Lv 17)
Darumaka (Lv. 16)
Trubbish (Lv. 21)

Victini ( I have the Liberty Ticket but am just to lazy right now to go catch it)

Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 11th 2011, 6:38 pm

Only on the 3rd fucking badge! Shit.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 11th 2011, 6:57 pm

I'll be getin there i've just started playing again and i'll have plenty to trade since I have all 493 of the other Pokes.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 11th 2011, 10:04 pm

Good stuff so far.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 6:51 pm

-----------------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------------

Badges: 5

-------------------
TEAM
-------------------
Emboar (Lv. 39)
Herdier (Lv. 23)
Timburr (Lv. 19)
Trubbish (Lv. 21)
Cinccino (Lv. 24)
Trangull (Lv. 23)

Alright so I got owned by the 4th gym leader a few times. Went to mess around in the desert area and got some exp off some trainers Pignite got to level 31 and learned Heat Crash VERY AWESOME. With one attack I KO'd two of her pokes. I ended up using one revive to revive Pignite and finish her team off. Talked with my friends/rivals here and there and got a bridge lowered to a new area in Unova.

I am greeted by this cowboy dude who wants me to go find the Team Plasma members that escaped k? K so I ended up wondering around and ended up on Route 6 with a ton of new Pokes , Karrablast , Foongus , etc and got a leaf stone laying around and a shiny stone from a girl aight that cool. Got all the way to the cave after a few battles with trainers but it was blocked off time to head back.....

Back in town I headed downward to "cold Storage" YAY let's freeze ourselves to death! Picked up a Vanilite and two Minccino's and quickly used the shiny stone on one to get it's new and final evolution. Got inside the building slid around like a tard for a little bit fought some battles and ended up finding like 10 dudes in some truck thingy? It's Pokemon i'm not questioning it. Anyways beat them and all is well.

Head to the gym to find out they are gona let them go.......don't want no violence between people here kiddies just animals..... anyways enter the gym and fight the good fight and my Pignite evolves (SWEET) and after a return to the Poke' Center and using a revive in the gym leader battle I won my victory and won my 5th badge yyyyeeeeeaaahhhh hell yeah!

The cowboy knows I whooped ass and wants me to meet him at a cave to stab rape and kill me (probably?) Alright so we show up he gets the cave open for us I enter to find some sweet graphics (I love the blue coloring) and met up with N for a little bit and the Prof shows up with an egg and whatnot. Caught myself a Klink and decided to go ahead and high tail it outa there for awhile. Headed back to the goold old day care and gave them my Trangull and Deerling so I can get their final evos pretty quickly. I for the record caught two of each so the others are in my storage boxes. I am back in Driftveil to update you all with this info and will be headed back to the cave very soon.......

----------------------
IN BOXES
----------------------
Woobat (Lv. 10)
Blitzle (Lv.10)
Pidove (Lv. 8 )
Munna (Lv. 10)
Purrloin (Lv. 10)
Audino (Lv. 12)
Sawk (Lv. 18)
Sewaddle (Lv.14)
Cottonee (Lv. 14)
Watchog (Lv. 24)
Patrat (Lv. 8 )
Yenipede (Lv. 15)
Tympole (Lv. 13)
Scraggy (Lv. 16)
Sandile (Lv 17)
Darumaka (Lv. 16)
Swadloon (Lv. 23)
Foongus (Lv. 25)
Karrablast (Lv. 24)
Deerling (Lv. 22)
Vanilite (Lv. 22)
Minccino (Lv. 20)
Klink (Lv. 25)

Victini ( I have the Liberty Ticket but am just to lazy right now to go catch it)
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 7:34 pm

Are you trying to catch all the Pokemon in Unnova?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 7:53 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Are you trying to catch all the Pokemon in Unnova?
Yeah i'm trying to catch them all I got all 493 from the last 4 gens. All legit non-nicknamed Pokes.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 8:27 pm

Good for you. I could never have that kind of patience.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 9:36 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Good for you. I could never have that kind of patience.
Yeah it sure took a LONG ass time lol
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 12th 2011, 11:35 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 13th 2011, 5:26 pm

He got every black and white pokemon, so if you need some more, just ask him.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 15th 2011, 4:23 am

-----------------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------------

Badges: 7

-------------------
TEAM
-------------------
Emboar (Lv. 54)
Herdier (Lv. 25)
Timburr (Lv. 21)
Trubbish (Lv. 21)
Cinccino (Lv. 25)
Trangull (Lv. 24)

Alright so I headed back into the cave and got Joltik , ferroseed , Boldore(3) and a Drilbur. The random battles got more and more annoying but I survived and trailed through it. I finally ended up in a city with an airport (cool????) and some dude being all whiny and bitchy about some Poke up atop this haunted tower and to find out hes the gym leader......great..... I head out into Route 7 and traded a Boldore for Emolga in a house in the area (the other is for Boldore's trade evolution). Got Zebstrika and headed into the tower. Pretty easy and simple as I totally epic pwn win those newbz and obtained a Litwick along the way.

Finally made it to the top for more pointless panter now i can enter the 6th gym. With one return to the Poke Center before the gym leader I made it pretty easily through the gym and obtained my 6th badgeand hurried onward to my next destination. I arrive at Twist Mountain with repels in hand after catching a Gurdurr here. Rushed through here pretty quickly and ended up in a town where puddles have pokeminz in them!!1111 zomg guyz anyways caught myself a Stunfisk , Palpitoad and Shelmet and moved onward to the next gym.

No bullshit hassle this time and this turns out to be the easiest gym....like ever. I fucking love you Emboar as me and my /b/roboar literally raped everything in this gym we walked out in style carrying that shmexy 7th badge too! This is where troubles begins Team Plasma has made it to Dragonspiral Tower and guess who has to go after them? No really I wonder who?

So I get my tight honey ass out of there and head up to the tower and caught myself a Druddigon on the way. nothing but those guys in the tower so repel we go! Team Plasma then spams me with battles over and over again and i rape every single one of them! I make it to the top to find out N erec- uh I mean resurrected the legendary black dragon. Whos name also starts with "N" nah nah just kidding Very Happy

I am then told that I should search for the white one because I iz hero and the game makes me do it. Anyways N flys off on this big ass dragon andTHEN everyone shows up.....k? Alright so after some pointless shit i'm told to go to some castle out near the desert but I don't wanna. So here I am at the tower updating you all with my adventure and new and leveled up Pokes soon to head off to the next destination....

----------------------
IN BOXES
----------------------
Woobat (Lv. 10)
Blitzle (Lv.10)
Pidove (Lv. 8 )
Munna (Lv. 10)
Purrloin (Lv. 10)
Audino (Lv. 12)
Sawk (Lv. 18)
Sewaddle (Lv.14)
Cottonee (Lv. 14)
Watchog (Lv. 24)
Patrat (Lv. 8 )
Yenipede (Lv. 15)
Tympole (Lv. 13)
Scraggy (Lv. 16)
Sandile (Lv 17)
Darumaka (Lv. 16)
Swadloon (Lv. 23)
Foongus (Lv. 25)
Karrablast (Lv. 24)
Deerling (Lv. 22)
Vanilite (Lv. 22)
Minccino (Lv. 20)
Klink (Lv. 25)
Joltik (Lv. 25)
Ferroseed (Lv. 24)
Boldore (Lv. 24)
Drilbur (Lv. 25)
Zebstrika (Lv. 29)
Emolga (Lv. 30)
Litwick (Lv. 28)
Gurdurr (Lv. 30)
Stunfisk (Lv. 31)
Shelmet (Lv. 31)
Palpitoad (Lv. 30)
Druddigon (Lv. 30)

Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJune 15th 2011, 9:47 pm

That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJuly 24th 2011, 1:34 pm

Hey lazy ass, tell us were you're at in pokemon already.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 3:43 pm

Extremewild wrote:
Hey lazy ass, tell us were you're at in pokemon already.
Sorry some troubleing shit has been going on this entire last month and I haven't had time and or don't feel like playing Pokemon at the moment i'll try to get back to it soon however.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyDecember 4th 2011, 9:24 am

Badges: 8

-------------------
TEAM
-------------------
Emboar (Lv. 62)
Stoutland (Lv. 40)
Gurdurr (Lv. 33)
Krookodile (Lv. 40)
Durant (Lv. 41)
Unfezant (Lv. 32)

I absolutely forgot what I did between now and my last update over the summer ot long ago and so many games since then....I know I stopped playing while i was at Victory road months ago and was bored as hell and finally made it to the League need to do some level grindage though.....
----------------------
IN BOXES
----------------------
Woobat (Lv. 10)
Blitzle (Lv.10)
Pidove (Lv. 8 )
Munna (Lv. 10)
Purrloin (Lv. 10)
Audino (Lv. 12)
Sawk (Lv. 18)
Stunfisk (Lv. 31)
Sewaddle (Lv.14)
Cottonee (Lv. 14)
Watchog (Lv. 24)
Patrat (Lv. 8 )
Cinccino (Lv. 26)
Yenipede (Lv. 15)
Tympole (Lv. 13)
Scraggy (Lv. 16)
Sandile (Lv 20)
Darumaka (Lv. 16)
Swadloon (Lv. 23)
Foongus (Lv. 25)
Karrablast (Lv. 24)
Vanilite (Lv. 22)
Minccino (Lv. 20)
Klink (Lv. 25)
Joltik (Lv. 25)
Ferroseed (Lv. 24)
Boldore (Lv. 24)
Drilbur (Lv. 25)
Zebstrika (Lv. 29)
Emolga (Lv. 30)
Litwick (Lv. 28)
Gurdurr (Lv. 30)
Tranqull (Lv. 24)
Pawniard (Lv. 31)
Shelmet (Lv. 31)
Palpitoad (Lv. 30)
Druddigon (Lv. 30)
Maractus (Lv. 20)
Dwebble (Lv. 20)
Krokorok (Lv. 29)
Cofagrigus (Lv. 34)
Tirtouga (Lv. 25)
Yamask (Lv. 20)
Gothorita (Lv. 31)
Basculin (Lv. 23)
Sigilyph (Lv.1)
Frillish (Lv. 1)
Vullaby (Lv. 34)
Bouffalant (Lv. 34)
Durant (Lv. 38)
Mienfoo (Lv. 38)
Trubbish (Lv. 21)
Herdier (Lv. 25)
Timburr (Lv. 21)
Garbodor (Lv. 33)
Deerling (Lv. 22)
Sawsbuck (Lv. 34)

Victini (I have the Liberty Ticket but am just to lazy right now to go catch it)
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyDecember 14th 2011, 4:20 am

I beat the game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyDecember 14th 2011, 4:22 am

Nice. So you didn't go for all the Pokemon this time?
Back to top Go down
DudeWynaut
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyApril 1st 2012, 5:15 pm

removed

Last edited by DudeWynaut on January 15th 2014, 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal EmptyApril 1st 2012, 5:46 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Nice. So you didn't go for all the Pokemon this time?
Eventually i will get them all when i'm not lazy

DudeWynaut wrote:
Still play? Cuz I have White and I try to find time for it.
Haven't lately I usually play it spontaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Black Progression Journal   My Pokemon Black Progression Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Black Progression Journal
Page 1 of 1