The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Hyperdimension Neptunia Empty
PostSubject: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 10:21 pm

Have anyone of you played this yet?
Hyperdimension Neptunia Hdn_bm10
A turn-based RPG based on console wars. Specifically, each of the current major consoles (+ Sega Neptune) is personified as a Goddess, and each of the Goddesses rules over one of the landmasses in the world -- Planeptune (Purple Heart/Neptune), Lastation (Black Heart), Leanbox (Green Heart), and Lowee (White Heart). The main antagonist of the game is based on game piracy. Party members -- Compa, IF, Nisa, and Gust -- are the personifications of real life game developers Compile Heart, Idea Factory, Nippon Ichi Software, and Gust. And you can summon old Sega characters during battle. And the world is called Gamindustri. A very out there plot (with inside jokes and video game and company nods alike everywhere) and enjoyable translation ,artwork and voice acting with a basic but enjoyable battle system with well done basic dungeons although they do becoming boring as they do repeat themselves somewhat often. It is a definately recommendable game but has become a rarity within a few months after it's release I would advise you all to at least check it out if you love JRPGs

There is also a sequel Neptunia mk2 which focuses more on the new characters based off of handhelds such as the Sega Game Gear , PSP , DS and etc. The game is rumored to have a US release sometime early 2012 with it already being released mid August already in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Aserrisnepelaide
Citizen
Citizen
Aserrisnepelaide

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 10:33 pm

I freaking love it and I can't wait for Neptunia Mk2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 10:39 pm

I heard about it. Never actually played it. I might check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Aserrisnepelaide
Citizen
Citizen
Aserrisnepelaide

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 10:45 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
You should, it's a really good game IMO

I'm waiting for the new one Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 to come to the US.

Believe me you'll know when pre-orders for that are up...
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 10:53 pm

Aserrisnepelaide wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
You should, it's a really good game IMO

I'm waiting for the new one Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 to come to the US.

Believe me you'll know when pre-orders for that are up...
I'll probably pre-order Mk2 because I don't want to pay $90 for it after only 2 months of it's initial release.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:01 pm

*Looks on Amazon* Shit! Why is this game so expensive?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:12 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
It was a limited print run like really limited. It came out in Feb of this year and it didn't take long to reach that price. Also if you buy ALL of the DLC that alone is like....$90? I believe.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:27 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
It was a limited print run like really limited. It came out in Feb of this year and it didn't take long to reach that price. Also if you buy ALL of the DLC that alone is like....$90? I believe.

Well I'll be holding off on the game then. I'm saving up for the big games coming out.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:34 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Well I'll be holding off on the game then. I'm saving up for the big games coming out.
Most of the DLC is costumes , status ups and level capacities you can buy 4 playable character which only totals to only $12 pretty much the only DLC i bought except the free quests and events. I would definately give it a rent.....if you can find it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:37 pm

I would try it if I had a PS3. Since I don't I'll stick with FF and MMXCM for my turn based RPGs.

It does look like an extremely good game.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 2:33 pm

Well it's offically confirmed now Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 is coming to American shores.
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/15/hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2-is-loading-for-u-s-and-europe/
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 4:05 pm

The longest Public Service Announcement ever. Seems like a guilty pleasure to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: