The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a favor guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 1:27 am

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6334989.html

Can anyone score me a free extra Zoroark plz????
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 2:21 am

MulderYuffie wrote:

Just do it the hard way.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/571.shtml

Egg Group - Field

Basically if male, breed with a Ditto

If female, breed with a male version of any Pokemon in the Field Egg Group or a Ditto
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 2:35 am

Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Just do it the hard way.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/571.shtml

Egg Group - Field

Basically if male, breed with a Ditto

If female, breed with a male version of any Pokemon in the Field Egg Group or a Ditto
Isn't this Zoroark level 50 with abilities it otherwise cannot obtain the only problem for me is that there isn't a TRU anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 2:55 am

I'd help out, but I haven't the game nor do I plan to get it either.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 3:55 am

Strider Zero wrote:
really? It is very good actually very refreshing compared to Gen3/4 IMO
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 4:12 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
I'm in the same boat as Zero. Don't wish to get the new game, I have enough fun with the old ones and honestly if I had to get a "new" Pokemon game it would be Colosseum because I like the Shadow Pokemon twist and getting rare Pokemon (namely the 3 Legendary Dogs) in Fire Red (then eventually Diamond/SoulSilver) for if I ever feel the need to get tons of them. Plus the spinoffs (XD:GoD/Colosseum, TCG and Mystery Dungeon) put a refreshing twist on just go in wild, catch Pokemon, heal, train, go to Gym, win, and repeat.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 4:31 am

Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
I'm in the same boat as Zero. Don't wish to get the new game, I have enough fun with the old ones and honestly if I had to get a "new" Pokemon game it would be Colosseum because I like the Shadow Pokemon twist and getting rare Pokemon (namely the 3 Legendary Dogs) in Fire Red (then eventually Diamond/SoulSilver) for if I ever feel the need to get tons of them. Plus the spinoffs (XD:GoD/Colosseum, TCG and Mystery Dungeon) put a refreshing twist on just go in wild, catch Pokemon, heal, train, go to Gym, win, and repeat.
Oh dude you should get Col/XD they are both great games. i can't speak for the Mystery Dungeons though....never played them.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 4:40 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Oh dude you should get Col/XD they are both great games. i can't speak for the Mystery Dungeons though....never played them.
I already have XD, and Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.

Mystery Dungeon is an interesting twist, it's hard to explain. Basically like Fire Emblem combined with Pokemon but no perma-game overs/kills, and the enemies move at the same time as you (but if you do nothing, they do nothing).
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 4:48 am

Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Sain wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
I already have XD, and Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.

Mystery Dungeon is an interesting twist, it's hard to explain. Basically like Fire Emblem combined with Pokemon but no perma-game overs/kills, and the enemies move at the same time as you (but if you do nothing, they do nothing).
I should look gameplay of them up just so many games.....so little time lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a favor guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a favor guys   Need a favor guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a favor guys
Page 1 of 1