The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:05 pm

This topic is used to ask for help in any game in the series. You can ask for team suggestions, strategies, or even what items to use in what chapter.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:22 pm

Yeah that's my strong point here. Feel free to ask around. I know Sain, Ryu, and Roy know plenty. I know Evon knows some good stuff too.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 9:26 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

Male Number of posts : 567

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 7:49 pm

Looks like no one needs help yet lol.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 10:45 pm

So i'm right after the mission where you play as Erika's bro for the first time and now back on Erika's side of the story. There are 3 people near some mountains and stuff is it ok if I let one of them die? Do I lose out on items or characters or whatever?

Btw too lazy to gamefaqs
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 10:56 pm

Oh, that's the one with Innes, Gerik, Marisa and Tethys? You want to at least get Gerik. But in the process, you'll get most of them. It's a good idea to get them.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 11:59 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Oh, that's the one with Innes, Gerik, Marisa and Tethys? You want to at least get Gerik. But in the process, you'll get most of them. It's a good idea to get them.
It is Chapter 6. i don't know about those characters but the ones i'm talking about are labeled. Renois Cit. and there are three of them hundled up into the corner of the map. I rescued one of them with Vanessa and one with Seth but lost the other one. I cannot "talk" or do anything with them even after being rescued so I just was not sure and I didn't want to continue as I wasn't sure if they were recruitable or causes anything missable. I'm actually trying to keep all party members alive and recruit everyone I can.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 16th 2012, 12:11 am

Oh, no you can let them die. As long as one of them survives I think. I know where you're at now. Since you rescued one, you're good. Just kill off the rest of the enemies and the boss.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 16th 2012, 12:13 am

Also, using the rate my character topic could be beneficial to you knowing how your dudes are doing compared to how they should be doing.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 16th 2012, 12:37 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Oh, no you can let them die. As long as one of them survives I think. I know where you're at now. Since you rescued one, you're good. Just kill off the rest of the enemies and the boss.
Alright cool! I'll look into that topic too i'm pretty addicted to the game thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ EmptyMarch 16th 2012, 3:01 am

Free Tip: If you block the spider's path with Vanessa, as long as she isn't weak as hell, all 3 of the citizens will survive.

I picked that trick up on my Females+Orson run (allowing Colm/Rennac to get chests though, nothing else).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~   ~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~The Official Game Help topic~~~
Page 1 of 1