The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
+10
ArmorZeroX
L Nightingale
justinlynch3
Chulance
Ichigotom
KittensOnACloud
Raz
Big Bird
????
Strider Zero
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Empty
PostSubject: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 1:21 am

Looks good so far. It's a shame this will be the last of the Christopher Nolan Batman films.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 1:26 pm

I hate the last movie, too much talking and shit I didn't care about and 3 hours. Jesus.

This movie better be about action and less of talking bullshit. Because, I can understand they are giving back story, but some stuff doesn't need to be explain.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 1:49 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 2:47 pm

Extremewild wrote:
I hate the last movie, too much talking and shit I didn't care about and 3 hours. Jesus.

This movie better be about action and less of talking bullshit. Because, I can understand they are giving back story, but some stuff doesn't need to be explain.

The dialogue was fantastic in the Dark Knight. At least the action wasn't as close up and difficult to make out as Begins.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 9:41 pm

Yea, the dialogue was great, but it put me to sleep so much, I couldn't stand it. They should of left some of it out the movie.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 9:50 pm

Well then you have a problem. Go sort yourself out.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyDecember 20th 2011, 11:23 pm

Empirewild like Batman and Robin.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 10th 2012, 2:03 pm

;_; This is going to be the last one? :'( Nuuuuuuu.

I am excited to see it, though!
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:17 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
;_; This is going to be the last one? :'( Nuuuuuuu.

I am excited to see it, though!

Yeah i know it does suck, cuz with a guy like nolan (hes one of my favorites ^^) there is so much potential when it comes to more batman movies or hell even if he decided to do other superhero movies, i love what hes done with batman and to see him tackle another hero would be amazing to put it lightly. But i will say i absolutely loved the first two movies, the dark knight being my fave, but this one looks frigune awesome and i hope surpasses the dark knight, but heath ledger as the joker is i think a pretty high bar to surpass. Either way, i cant wait for this summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 8:44 am

Ichigotom sweet as avatar.

^_^

Back on topic tho. I think this film is gonna be epic. Bane is in it, and Nolan does an amazing job with characters. Catwoman, Bane, Batman as a fugitive, massive time skip, I think this film has massive potential.

Too bad we never got Robin but you know.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 5:58 am

Chulance wrote:
Ichigotom sweet as avatar.

^_^

Back on topic tho. I think this film is gonna be epic. Bane is in it, and Nolan does an amazing job with characters. Catwoman, Bane, Batman as a fugitive, massive time skip, I think this film has massive potential.

Too bad we never got Robin but you know.

Haha many thanks mon ami, i love it to myself Very Happy. Its gintoki as a child around when he becomes the white demon shiroyasha as u can tell by the mask he's wearing in the background (yeah i'm kind of obsessed with demon mythology, particularly japanese mythology cuz ive been wanting to write this story ive been working on for the longest time and gintoki is one badass mothafucka and one of my favorite characters. Especially as shiroyasha ^^.)

Yeah i agree with u, nolan being a favorite director of mine, he really does an awesome job with his characters and what he's done with batman as a whole is nothing short of genius for me. Just watching the trailers for the the third movie has me hyped as shit and i think this does have massive potential, maybe even more than the dark knight. If memory serves correct, nolan said when he did either batman begins or the dark knight, he wouldnt have robin in the films or he wouldnt have any part of it. Not sure if thats right, but still with the prowess he displayed in the first two movies, i dont see how robin would be a hindrance, or maybe im missing something *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 6:11 am

As much as I love Batman in Nolan's films, I feel as though he's not quite as badass as in Arkham Asylum/City.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 6:26 am

Strider Zero wrote:
As much as I love Batman in Nolan's films, I feel as though he's not quite as badass as in Arkham Asylum/City.

I think it would be tough for anyone to top the badass that batman is in both those games, no matter what kind of genius director they may be lol, just look at all the failure video game movies they've come out with and made a complete mockery of their source material -.-
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 3:42 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

I think it would be tough for anyone to top the badass that batman is in both those games, no matter what kind of genius director they may be lol, just look at all the failure video game movies they've come out with and made a complete mockery of their source material -.-

I know. I certainly can't fault the films for not having Batman that badass.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 10:44 pm

^ True but we can hope one day to have a batman on that level of bad ass. But if anybody can do it it's Nolan.

I can't wait to see what he does with the whole Superman theme.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 2nd 2012, 1:25 am

Oh hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 2nd 2012, 3:46 pm

I really enjoyed Dark Knight. So I expect this to be good.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 5th 2012, 5:46 pm

o.o If it isn't as good or better than Dark Knight, a lot of people are going to be passed pissed.

Right now, DC fanboys are ragging on Marvel fanboys here.
Lots of Avengers VS Dark Knight Rises discussions. =_=
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 5th 2012, 6:37 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
o.o If it isn't as good or better than Dark Knight, a lot of people are going to be passed pissed.

I've noticed that. Both sides are retarded. Can't they just enjoy both and then judge from when Dark Knight Rises is out?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 5th 2012, 7:17 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

I've noticed that. Both sides are retarded. Can't they just enjoy both and then judge from when Dark Knight Rises is out?

This is why I like not being a hardcore DC or Marvel fan. I like the movies because I like the movies, not because of how true or not it is to the comic books.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 6th 2012, 3:42 pm

Totally Exclamation

Couldn't agree more with you both.
I would admit I prefer DC comics but you don't go me saying "MARVEL SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!"

Strider, retarded is an understatement. =_=
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 6th 2012, 5:33 pm

I'm more of a Marvel fan myself, even though Batman is my favorite out of them all.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyMay 7th 2012, 7:51 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I'm more of a Marvel fan myself, even though Batman is my favorite out of them all.

He's my favourite too! ^__^
Him, The Question, and the Flash are my favourite characters Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
L Nightingale
Citizen
Citizen
L Nightingale

Male Number of posts : 22
Quote : "I'm not a psychopath.. I'm a high functioning sociopath.. Get your facts straight!"
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyJune 20th 2012, 7:44 am

Newest DKR Trailer.. Seems legit..

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises EmptyJune 20th 2012, 2:50 pm

Nice find. I wonder if they tried a little too hard to emphasize the chaos aspect for the trailer. That's kinda how it seems to me right now.

Anyway, still looking forward to this film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: The Dark Knight Rises   Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Movies and Television-
Jump to: