The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most recent batch of movies.

Go down 
+9
Chulance
Sain
Prince Doebler
Ichigotom
Raz
Strider Zero
????
KittensOnACloud
justinlynch3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 1:46 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Yeah they love me because i'm such a big gamer lol. i don't know I like Nicholas Cage hes pretty sexy lol and anyways this weekend (Sunday) we went to the movies just me and my sweetiepie and we saw John Carter was pretty awesome.

oo I have heard a lot about John Carter lately! That and Hunger Games are getting good reviews. x.x Once coursework is done, I want to go see them both for sure.

//**xXx**\\

So I recently saw Mr Bean's Holiday and I am pissed -_- I didn't see it SOONER. It was AWESOME!!!!
;_; I should have known, it would have been epic!. /Sigh.
Oh well! I don't know if I can compare this Mr Bean movie with his last one but I really enjoyed them both, alot!
Gave it 9.1/10 !!! Maybe slightly biased because I <3 Rowan Atkinson . Grew up on his sketches as a child. Very Happy

Hahaha tiffany and her crush she has on rowan atkinson, its so cute >.<. I still need to go see john carter because it looks freaking awesome, went with my new sweetheart amber to see the hunger games. The trailer to me looked really good and peaked my interest, she is a big fan of the trilogy and read all the books, so her being interested was a given lol. We both loved the movie, it was really good actually, wont lie the ending was kind of meh, but alot of endings of good movies are like that. And it got me interested in wanting to read the books as well, so thats gonna be something for the future. Going to see the raven with her come the end of the month, love me some edgar allen poe XD
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 17th 2012, 2:36 am

Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Yeah they love me because i'm such a big gamer lol. i don't know I like Nicholas Cage hes pretty sexy lol and anyways this weekend (Sunday) we went to the movies just me and my sweetiepie and we saw John Carter was pretty awesome.

oo I have heard a lot about John Carter lately! That and Hunger Games are getting good reviews. x.x Once coursework is done, I want to go see them both for sure.

//**xXx**\\

So I recently saw Mr Bean's Holiday and I am pissed -_- I didn't see it SOONER. It was AWESOME!!!!
;_; I should have known, it would have been epic!. /Sigh.
Oh well! I don't know if I can compare this Mr Bean movie with his last one but I really enjoyed them both, alot!
Gave it 9.1/10 !!! Maybe slightly biased because I <3 Rowan Atkinson . Grew up on his sketches as a child. Very Happy

Hahaha tiffany and her crush she has on rowan atkinson, its so cute >.<. I still need to go see john carter because it looks freaking awesome, went with my new sweetheart amber to see the hunger games. The trailer to me looked really good and peaked my interest, she is a big fan of the trilogy and read all the books, so her being interested was a given lol. We both loved the movie, it was really good actually, wont lie the ending was kind of meh, but alot of endings of good movies are like that. And it got me interested in wanting to read the books as well, so thats gonna be something for the future. Going to see the raven with her come the end of the month, love me some edgar allen poe XD

Crush..? What is this crush you speak of?! I merely admire the man. >.>''

Dude, everyone I talk to have mixed feelings about the hunger games. D: I have the book so I plan to read it first once I get the time! ~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2012, 11:56 am

Few more movies.

Deep Blue Sea - $6. (FINALLY. I seen that movie in the store and said "I don't care if if it's $6 or $60, if I don't buy it now, I might not find it for another 20 years.". So yea, I got that at last. lol)

The Cable Guy - $6.

G.I Joe: The Rise Of Cobra - $10.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2012, 1:28 pm

I was never a fan of the cable guy, but G.I Joe was really good. One of the best films of that year hands down.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2012, 4:01 pm

Loved G.I joe too, though, I am unsure why the fans of the animated series did not enjoy the movie. o.o;

<3 Snake Eyes! Very Happy

Is Deep Blue Sea that show with Paul Walker?

Going Thursday with my aunt to see the hunger games. Very Happy !! Either that or Lorax we'd go see.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2012, 4:21 pm

G.I Joe fans didn't enjoy the film? Are you kidding me? People hate on live action films just because they're live action. Honestly everyone complained about The Last Airbender before it even came out. And you know what? It was actually a decent movie, despite all the hate for it and Shamamalama-Sama-Kun. Sure, there were a few inconsistencies that were pretty bad, but it was a decent film nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2012, 5:59 pm

Paul Walker doesn't star Deep Blue Sea Tifa. It's a movie about super smart killer sharks trying to escape a test facility. It has Samuel L Jackson in it.

I picked up the Dark Moon Thriller Collection for $5. It includes the movies

- Fangs Of The Living Dead.
- Grave Of The Vampire.
- The Devil's Nightmare.
- Werewolf In A Girls Dormitory.
- Werewolf Of Washington.
- Moon Of The Wolf.
- Zombie Hell House.
- Night Of The Living Dead.
- Last Man On Earth.
- White Zombie.
- Revolt Of The Zombies.

I figure most are really old movies, probably not that good. But for $5, you may as well take the risk. After all there could be a gem hidden in there.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2012, 3:26 pm

Yeah :/ that is true =_= Strider.. I thought the Death Note live action was well done and a lot of the Death Note fans hated it.. o_0;

Oooo! I remember that movie now, Justin! That's a really old movie. o.o;

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2012, 4:05 pm

So? I wanted it. lol
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 7:53 am

Re-Watched Fellowship of the Ring. You know what is amazing about that film? You can watch it dozens of times and pick up something new from it. There's just so much information to take in that you most certainly won't understand the entirety of the story until you've gained a deeper knowledge of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 4:24 pm

The extended edition or the regular cut?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 7:49 pm

Raz wrote:
The extended edition or the regular cut?

The extended edition. I always watch those now that I have them.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 1:23 am

I have seen each Lord of the Rings movies at least 10 times. And they never cease to blow me away by how amazing they are. They could have screwed up big time on the movies but they certainly did not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 2:02 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I have seen each Lord of the Rings movies at least 10 times. And they never cease to blow me away by how amazing they are. They could have screwed up big time on the movies but they certainly did not disappoint.
Yes agreed, wern't they making "the hobbit"?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 2:13 am

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Yes agreed, wern't they making "the hobbit"?

Yep. https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t1457-two-hobbit-films
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 8:47 am

Tonight, dad, two of my cousins and I will be seeing the Dark Knight Rises at midnight. We'll be seeing the entire trilogy starting at about 6 P.M.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 9:36 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Tonight, dad, two of my cousins and I will be seeing the Dark Knight Rises at midnight. We'll be seeing the entire trilogy starting at about 6 P.M.
I read what the DKR and found it wasn't about the Joker so I didn't watch it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 11:36 pm

You expected Heath Ledger to come back from the dead?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 12:48 pm

Neo wrote:
You expected Heath Ledger to come back from the dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most recent batch of movies.   Most recent batch of movies. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most recent batch of movies.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4