The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 7th 2012, 7:18 pm

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 1: Juruno
On an isle known as Juruno Island, the moon is full while the weather is rainy and windy, there lays a chaotic place known as Juruno Prison. Juruno Prison is a punishing place where criminals who commit heinous crimes are sent. This story begins with a man named Gerlo, someone who was imprisoned at Juruno for committing the worst crime known to man: murder.

Drippings from the cracked walls and the violent sounds of a person getting abused in a cell is heard.

Prisoner: They sent me in this prison for no reason! I swear I didn’t commit any crime! It was all a set up!
Guard: No one cares what happened you scumbag. You’re here whether you like it or not.
Prisoner: This whole prison is corrupted; you don’t even care if the people here are innocent!
Guard: Listen you, shut your mouth! I won’t warn you again!
Prisoner: Please, I beg, just listen to me!

At that very moment, the guard pulls out his whip and tangles it around the prisoner’s neck. In that horrific moment, he cries out to him with his last breath.

Prisoner: Pl-e-as-e!! N-o…!!!

The prisoner is choked to death and falls down on the cold floor. The guard takes out a typical looking sword and hacks off his head. As the body is lying in blood, a man with black shoulder length split hair, blue eyes, and an orange prison uniform is standing in a prison cell viewing the entire incident through the jail bars. He stares directly at the gruesome sight of what just occurred.

Prison Partner: Some pretty gruesome stuff, huh?
????: …
Prison Partner: Hey, what’s your problem, pal? You’ve never said one word to me ever since I was placed in here as your partner.
????: …
Prison Partner: I have really had it with you. Start talking or else I’ll make you.
????: …Well now, is that a threat or a promise?
Prison Partner: Oh, now you talk!? You’re dead Gerlo!
Gerlo: Shoot…
Prison Partner: Cocky son of a bitch!

The prison partner goes to punch him, but Gerlo grabs his fist and twists it around. The sound of a bone broken is heard and the prison partner screams. After that, Gerlo rips off his partner’s shirt and wraps it around his head. While the prisoner is suffocating, Gerlo grabs his head and starts smashing it on the cell bars. The man lies on the bloody ground. Gerlo then takes his foot and steps heavily on his partner’s head, crushing it completely.

Gerlo: Pathetic.

As soon as Gerlo kills his partner, the guards run over and cuff him. They take him to the torture chamber and beat him mercilessly. When Gerlo is done being tortured, he’s almost left for dead.

Guard: You know Gerlo, if you keep this up, we’ll eventually kill you.
Gerlo: …

After the torturing, Gerlo is thrown back in his jail cell. He rots there in his own blood as he waits for the passing time to bring him closer to his inevitable death.

As day and night pass, Gerlo waste away in his cell by himself until one cloudy night, a new partner is placed with him. He looks at him carefully. In surprise, Gerlo realizes that the man is someone familiar to him. This prisoner has a similar structure like Gerlo, but with very short brown hair and hazel eyes.

????: Hey! Long time no see Gerlo.
Gerlo: Bram… Why are you here?
Bram: They transferred me from Keks Prison. I don’t know why though.
Gerlo: Asked to be moved at once. I don’t want to see your disgusting face.
Bram: Yeah, tell me how I go about that. As if they would just transfer me on behalf of my request. Get real.
Gerlo: Figure something out. Just get yourself out of here.
Bram: After all these years, that’s how you treat your one and only brother?
Gerlo: I could care less about you. You think I forgot what you did to me? You, Bram, are one of the two reasons why I’m stuck in this living hell.
Bram: Come on now. I have a good explanation for what I did.
Gerlo: Betraying your own brother? You have a reason for that?
Bram: Yes. It was Karloon who…
Gerlo: Save it you piece of shit! I know what Karloon was responsible for. *shakes head* Well, there goes another crappy excuse. Care for another?
Bram: That really is the reason!

Gerlo runs over to Bram, grabs his shirt, and quickly lifts him up while holding him against the wall.

Gerlo: I’ll make you a deal. You have one of two choices. Either one, get the hell out of my cell, or two, I’ll fucking kill you! Your choice.
Bram: You’ll kill your own brother?
Gerlo: Without a moment’s hesitation.
Bram: Fine, fine! Just let me go, and I’ll try to talk to the guard.

Gerlo drops his brother, and Bram calls out to the watch guard. He walks over.

Bram: Hey, listen, would you mind transferring me? This man here happens to be my brother, and he told me that if I’m not moved, he’ll basically slaughter me.
Guard: Ah, Gerlo’s your partner. Good luck with that buddy. *walks away*
Bram: Waaaiit! You’re just going to leave me here!?
Guard: *shouts over* You’ll be fine! Heh, probably not.

With that, the guard goes back to his watch duty post while Bram is left standing there. He slowly turns around to look at Gerlo.

Bram: Hm? Huh, he appears to have fallen asleep. That was fast… Whew! At least this will buy me some more time.
Gerlo: *opens eyes* No, it won’t.

And that concludes the first chapter of Second Chance. Being introduced to Gerlo, the main character of our story, it seems he’s a violent man trapped in Juruno Prison with an unknown past. To top it off, he’s now currently partnered with his own brother who was threatened to die by Gerlo if he didn’t get himself transferred. Will this be the end of Gerlo’s brother? What’s in store for Gerlo if he does decide to murder Bram? Jump to the second chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 1st 2012, 2:04 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 7th 2012, 9:32 pm

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 2: Brotherly Love
Bram: Hm? Huh, he appears to have fallen asleep. That was fast… Whew! At least this will buy me some more time.
Gerlo: *opens eyes* No, it won’t.
Bram: Uck! Shit. Hey Gerlo. *scratches head* Did, uh, you nap well?
Gerlo: Are you an idiot? Why would I fall asleep? We were just talking a minute ago you stupid moron. Now tell me, what are you waiting for?
Bram: They won’t let me transfer!

Gerlo dashes to Bram, grabs his shirt, and punches him multiple times. Small amounts of blood are dripping down from Bram’s face. Gerlo then throws him across the cell sending him into the opposite wall near the toilet. He then takes Bram’s head and shoves it in the toilet.

Gerlo: You worthless piece of trash! Get out of my cell!
Bram: *drowning* Bleddfsaasdasdsaddaa!

After a short time, Bram is released, and Gerlo walks away to sit down on his bed. He crosses his arms and looks at his struggling brother pull his head out of the toilet.

Gerlo: You’re really thinking I won’t kill you, eh?
Bram: *trying to catch breath* I know you will. You’re an assassin.
Gerlo: Right. So what does that mean then?
Bram: Uh…that you’ll kill anyone?
Gerlo: Bingo! *lies down* I’m going to sleep. If you’re not gone by the time I wake up, you’re dead. Understand?
Bram: …Yes…

And so Gerlo falls asleep. Hours pass by and he finally wakes up. He gets out of bed to see Bram sleeping on the ground. Gerlo, being frustrated that he’s still here, walks over to him and punches him in the face. He then drags Bram on the floor to the toilet and drowns him once again.

Gerlo: How many times must I do this!?

After Bram is done with his swirly, he leans his back on the wall trying to get air. Gerlo stands there and observes him.

Bram: Can’t you see I’m trying!? The guards won’t let me move!
Gerlo: That’s not my problem.
Bram: Look, I’m sorry for what I did, but you don’t have to torture me.
Gerlo: Are you kidding me? I’ve been in this place for six years and set to stay here for the rest of my life. And you, my brother, are the reason why. I’m twenty seven years old now. What a waste my life is now.
Bram: Yeah, but, don’t you think you kind of deserved it? I mean how many people did you actually assassinate as an assassin?

Upon hearing that, Gerlo dashes over to Bram and holds his pillow over his head smothering him. After about thirty seconds, Gerlo pulls the pillow away from his brother.

Bram: *huff and puff* Jeez!!! Can’t I talk!?
Gerlo: Rot in hell you prick!
Bram: All I’m saying is I’m not really responsible for you getting captured and locked up in Juruno. You were bound to get caught. *dries face* Karloon started this mess. I didn’t.
Gerlo: Perhaps, but you led to my downfall.
Bram: I apologized!
Gerlo: You made an excuse. Accept responsibility.
Bram: Look, I’ve been in prison for six years myself. Don’t act like you’re the only one who’s suffered.
Gerlo: I could care less about you. Never will. I don’t believe in second chances. Stop trying.
Bram: You would if you were given one.
Gerlo: Let me know when that day comes Bram. Because I don’t see it happening any time soon.
Bram: Not necessarily…

The scene switches over to a high quality looking office. A man with crew cut red hair is wearing a gray battle-like armor with a sword on his side. He’s sitting down on a comfortable chair in front of his desk. A guard comes walking in.

Guard: Warden Brazer! Reporting sir!
Brazer: Speak. What’s the update?
Guard: It seems the two brothers are beginning to develop a tie…I think. It’s not going how you expected sir.
Brazer. I see. Then what do you suggest officer?
Guard: Um, me, sir?

Brazer gets out of his chair and swiftly impales the guard through his heart. He then pulls his blade out and looks at the blood dripping from his sword.

Brazer: I will not tolerate delays.

After that, Gerlo and Bram are shown continuing their conversation. Gerlo is standing and Bram is still sitting and leaning against the wall.

Bram: Gerlo, did you ever consider escaping?
Gerlo: A lot.
Bram: And?
Gerlo: I failed and was tortured for it every single time.
Bram: Why don’t we try it together?
Gerlo: Together…? Hm, not a bad idea. Perhaps you could be useful to me Bram.

So Gerlo was an assassin in his past. It seems more information has come to light about Gerlo. Who is this mysterious Karloon that keeps being mentioned? What does Bram mean by escaping Juruno together? Is it even possible? Can he and Bram accomplish something where Gerlo has failed several times? Also, what does Gerlo intend to do with his brother? Click, click, bang, bang! Read on next time of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 11th 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 10th 2012, 11:27 pm

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 3: Brotherly Challenge
Gerlo: You want to escape?
Bram: That’s what I’m aiming for.
Gerlo: I take it you have a plan?
Bram: Well, no, not exactly.
Gerlo: Ugh. Then you’re wasting my time! *slightly walks over*
Bram: *moves hands back and forth* N-o no n-ooo I’m not!

Gerlo walks more to Bram. He takes his head and pushes it on the cell bars. While Bram is struggling to get out, Gerlo pushes harder. As Gerlo is having his “fun,” a guard runs over to him. The guard yells at Gerlo and demands him to stop, but this only makes him press harder on his brother’s head. Finally, the guard opens the gate and goes to restrain him. Gerlo grabs Bram and uses him as a shield. The prison guard pulls out his whip and attacks Bram multiple times.

Bram: What the FUCK are you doing!?
Gerlo: Shut up! *tightens grip*
Bram: Owe!

After Bram’s beating, Gerlo throws him into the security guard and dashes to him. While he’s dashing, Gerlo punches straight into the guard’s mouth knocking out all of his teeth. He then goes around and kicks the guard so hard in the back of the head that he pops his eyeballs out. The guard drops and blood pours out and gets all over Bram who is also on the floor.

Bram: God, ewe! Blood’s on me everywhere! *jumps up* And what the hell was that!?
Gerlo: “That” was a plan. A plan that I immediately created.
Bram: What am I your puppet?
Gerlo: Yeah, unless you want to die.
Bram: *deep breath* I’m trapped…
Gerlo: Too bad. *looks out of the cell* Now that the cell doors open, let’s move on the hell out of here.

Gerlo takes the dead guard’s whip. The two of them then run out of the cell and down the hall. While they’re running, Bram initiates more conversation.

Bram: What do you know about the warden of this prison?
Gerlo: Brazer? He’s a cowardly piece of crap. All he does is hide behind his puny guards.
Bram: I don’t get it. How were you unable to escape this place all this time? It seems like you’re more than a match for Juruno.
Gerlo: The amount of guards takes its toll on you. Not to mention I’m not in shape as I was eight years ago thanks to you. Bastard.
Bram: …

The two reach the end of the hall and go through the door. Bram opens it slowly, and Gerlo stays out of sight preparing for what’s in the next room. The door opens and no one’s there.

Bram: Huh? I would have expected someone…
Gerlo: *signs* Watch out.

A guard, who was carefully waiting on the other side, jumps out and whips Bram in the face. Gerlo quickly grips the guard and throws him into the wall and kicks him. He then uses his whip and attacks him over and over again until the guard’s face is disfigured. After that, he chokes him to death.

Gerlo: You really are worthless aren’t you?
Bram: *wipes blood off with hands* Give me a break. I didn’t keep myself in shape my last seven years at Kets Prison.
Gerlo: Too busy getting joy-ridden by your fellow prisoners huh? I understand.
Bram: WHAT!? No!

Gerlo and Bram go through the door and into the next room which is the prisoner’s cafeteria. It’s empty due to the fact that there is a set time for when prisoner’s eat. As they run through the cafeteria, they are stopped when a man with red hair walks in from the other side of the cafeteria. He stops and looks at the two while his hands are behind his back.

Gerlo: Brazer? Why are you here?
Brazer: You know, you’re my biggest complication here in Juruno.
Bram: Ah, so you’re the warden.
Brazer: And I take it you’re this lowlife’s brother, Bram. You should have stayed in your cell. Now because of what Gerlo has done, you’ll most likely die today.
Bram: You think you can take down the both of us?
Brazer: I’ve already dealt with Gerlo plenty of times. You’re just a minor add on.
Gerlo: Hmph! I promise this time will be different!

Just as Gerlo finishes saying that, he runs extremely fast to Brazer, but is quickly pulled down to the ground from a guard that was left unnoticed to the far side of him. Bram runs to the guard and gives him a hook in the face and a jab in the stomach. He then grabs the whip from the guard and hits him with the handle of it in the eye. Gerlo then continues his run towards Brazer, but many guards come from the door he entered and surround him. He jumps in the air over them and heads down towards Brazer. As Gerlo is coming down, four guards take their whip and each uses it to tangle around his limb and pull down. Gerlo comes flying down into the ground. Right after that, Bram heads over to help Gerlo, but is suddenly stopped when Brazer interferes.

Brazer: Where do you think you’re going?
Bram: Grr! Out of my way!
Brazer: Gladly.

Brazer steps aside and let’s Bram run past him over to where Gerlo is lying. As soon as Bram passes Brazer, he grabs the back of his prison shirt and throws him to the ground below him. He then takes his sword and stabs it into Bram’s left leg. Blood drops down from his leg as Bram is screaming. To stop the screaming, Brazer punches him in the head with much force knocking him out cold. Gerlo, still dazed by the fall, tries to regain focus. While this is happening, Brazer walks over to the dazed Gerlo.

Brazer: I won’t kill you. I’ve got something better in mind you scumbag.

Brazer takes his sword and slashes it at Gerlo as he’s on the floor. Gerlo manages to roll around on his back, but he becomes unlucky when Brazer catches him and slices off his right arm. Gerlo begins to scream in massive agony only to have Brazer look at him and spit on his face.

Brazer: And you were suppose to be an assassin? Now suffer! Guards, go ahead and throw these two back into their cell. *pauses* No, wait. Leave Gerlo to rot by himself in his own cell. I have another place for his brother.

And thus, this chapter ends. With Bram knocked out cold and Gerlo’s right arm cut off, it seems their goal they both had was lost with defeat. What will become of the brothers now that they’re separated? How will Gerlo manage now that he’s missing his right arm? It seems Gerlo is destined to be stuck in Juruno Prison until his death. Keep reading to find out more next time on Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 11th 2014, 10:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 11th 2012, 11:53 pm

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 4: Unexpected Occurrence
Bram is knocked out on the floor. Gerlo lays there in his own blood while Brazer is holding his bloody blade. Brazer and his guards look over Gerlo.

Brazer: You underestimated me Gerlo. Now look, in the end you lost your arm.
Gerlo: *extreme agony* ...Gah!
Brazer: Guards, throw him in his cell by himself so he can dwell on his defeat.
Guard: And what about Bram sir?
Brazer: Don’t worry about him. Now do as I say!
Guard: At once!

The guards drag the injured body of Gerlo to his cell and toss him in there like a ragdoll. While he’s there, Gerlo takes his shirt and covers his arm with it to stop the bleeding.

Soon, days pass as his horrendous pain continues on. Everyday Gerlo watches the guards laugh at him. Realizing that he can’t do anything, he sits there worthlessly with his one arm to remind him of his failure. The guards are shown having their conversation about him.

Guard 1: Look at this pathetic waste sitting there with his arm covered. *looks at Gerlo* Awe, do you miss your brother?
Guard 2: We should pull that shirt off his arm.
Guard 1: Good idea.
Guard 2: Hey, Gerlo. Gerlo! Hey, I’m speaking to you!
Guard 2: Trying to rest, eh? Too bad scum bag! *begins to walk over*
Gerlo: C’mon, open the door you bastard…

The second guard opens Gerlo’s cell and starts smacking him over and over again while he’s on his bed. Gerlo quickly gets up and takes his only hand and punches him clear in the face sending him down to the ground. The first guard runs over and whips him in the face which knocks him down. Gerlo struggles to get up. While this is happening, the first guard goes to whip him once more, but Gerlo grabs the whip and pulls on it. The first guard falls to the ground and Gerlo steals the whip from him. He wraps the whip around the first guard’s right arm and pulls on it. After pulling hard enough, he pulls off his arm.

Gerlo: It’s not easy having one arm, is it!? Too bad you won’t live long enough to feel more of my pain!

Gerlo drops the whip and takes the one-armed guard’s flashlight and starts bashing him with it at his face. After brutally hitting him with it several times, the guard is left for dead with his face deformed and his eyes lying on the ground in blood. As the second guard gets up from Gerlo’s previous hit, a flashlight hits him in the head and knocks him back down. Gerlo runs over and steps on his face. While stepping, he puts his hand in his mouth and yanks out all his teeth.

Gerlo: I’ll leave you there. Enjoy your dentures you prick.

Although he feels as if he has no energy left to move on, Gerlo forces himself and runs down the hall only to see about five guards. On the ground, Gerlo finds a kitchen butter knife (from the next area ahead: the prison cafeteria). When the guard is walking by, Gerlo takes the knife and stabs the guard in the back off the head killing him instantly. The other four guards begin to run over and take out there whip as they’re running.

Gerlo: Here, have a knife!

Gerlo throws the knife sideways as if he was throwing a shuriken and slices three of the guards in the face causing them to fall down. The fourth guard manages to whip Gerlo in the head just as he throws the knife.

Guard 4: You’re dead punk!

The guard attacks Gerlo, but he grabs it and the guard pulls back only to have Gerlo coming back along with the whip. Right as he reaches the fourth guard, Gerlo shoves his two fingers into the guard’s eye socket and blinds him. They both fall to the floor together. Gerlo crawls over to him and strangles him with his bare hands.

Gerlo: *heavy breathing* I fe-feel so tired, but I have to move on.

Meanwhile, in Brazer’s office, a guard come in and reports the incident to him. Brazer immediately orders his guards to take care of the situation and to bring Gerlo to him at once. The guards hurry over to where the battle just occurred, but instead of finding him, they find four bodies on the ground. The guards report back to Brazer and explain everything. In frustration, he kills two of them.

Brazer: You fools! Why did report back to me with nothing!? Get out of here and find him now!

The guards rush out and search for Gerlo as fast as possible. After searching for hours, they find a sign: blood drops. They follow the blood all the way until it leads back to Brazer’s office.

All the Guards: Oh, shit…
Brazer: Have you found him?
*one guard bravely speaks up* Guard: No sir, but we’re close.
Brazer: What did I say earlier!?
Guard: You don’t understand!
Brazer: You were warned!

Brazer sticks his sword in the neck of the guard and pulls it out fast. In the corner of the room behind the curtains, there lies Gerlo.

Gerlo: Hmph. Looks like using that guard’s blood worked after all. Now it’s time to…

The curtains are moved and Brazer stands face to face with Gerlo. As Brazer looks at his shocked face, he grips Gerlo by the neck and throws him across the room. He sprints over to him and impales the sword directly into Gerlo’s chest. He lifts him up with his sword and throws it at the wall causing the sword to jam into it which traps Gerlo on the wall.

Brazer: *walks over* Tell me something Gerlo, did you honestly believe in your limited mind that you would escape here?
Gerlo: *massive blood dripping down mouth and wound* Fu…
Brazer: Well? I’m waiting.
Gerlo: F-f-uck you!!!
Brazer: You rotten lowlife!

Brazer, now fed up, angrily puts his hand over Gerlo’s head and pulls hard. With much power, he dislodges his head from the rest of his body. He then takes his sword out of his chest which causes Gerlo’s body to fall to the ground. As his body is falling, he slashes his body into several pieces. Brazer spits once again on Gerlo’s mutilated body.

It seems that our villain has finally reached his end. He put up his best efforts to escape the prison for it only to lead him to his inevitable death. Every story has an ending, but it looks like our main character is headed for something quite unexpected. Curious? Stay in touch with the next crazy chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 12th 2014, 12:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 12:46 pm

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 5: Second Chance
In his office, Brazer is looking down at the dismembered body of Gerlo on his now bloody floor.

Brazer: You look better this way Gerlo. *turns to guards* Get rid of this filth. It’s disgusting. Hurry!
Guard: R-right boss!
Brazer: Now that Gerlo is dead, things should be a little more in order. I’ve lost many criminals thanks to that disgrace of an assassin. It’s a good thing I don’t have to worry about his brother taking his place.

Meanwhile, in an unknown place, a floating castle appears (the castle itself looks something like [this]) in the middle of a pinkish sky with clouds that are only above the castle. All around the castle lays a never ending way. On the castle grounds only a few people are there wondering around. One such figure is specifically brought into view. He is shown to be a man who appears to be in his mid-thirties. He has hair like [this] at this length, brown sandals, a dark purple robe that ends at his knees with lighter color purple pants than the top. The upper robe is designed in the form of a v-neck with no shirt underneath the robe and his hair is held into a ponytail with the hairband at his shoulders.

Another man is shown shocked and confused while examining himself and observing what’s around him. He is none other than our friend Gerlo recovered from head to toe still wearing Juruno’s prison uniform.

Gerlo: What the hell? How’d I get out of that shit hole to a holy looking place?
????: Holy you say?
Gerlo: *turns around and jumps back* Son of a! Don’t do that!
????: Oops, my apologies. Hoo, hang on…did I just scare the great Gerlo?
Gerlo: You mocking me!?
????: Calm down. I can see that you don’t take jokes lightly.
Gerlo: That’s it!

Gerlo goes to punch the mysterious person, but gets blown away by wind when the man moves one of his hands out.

Gerlo: *flying away* Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Quickly, Gerlo grabs a random person to slow his speed down. As he gains control of himself, Gerlo lands onto to the ground and throws the random person off the castle for no reason. He then runs back over to the other man and drops to the ground to slide over to the bottom of the mysterious person’s feet in an attempt to trip him. The man jumps high, but when he does Gerlo jumps up after  him. The man sees this, puts his hands out, and creates a massive ball of water that is shot down at Gerlo which blows him directly back down to the ground. Gerlo is coughing while lying there soaked. The man then slowly lands on the castle grounds.

Gerlo: How did you do that!? That’s impossible!
????: Nothing’s impossible.
Gerlo: *sits up* Who…are you?
????: Apyrus is the name.
Gerlo: Never heard of you.
Apyrus: Most people haven’t.
Gerlo: Is this a dream? I could have sworn that Brazer killed me.
Apyrus: It’s far from a dream but yes, Brazer did kill you. Getting to the point, I brought you back to life.

Gerlo gets up slowly, cracks his neck, and then crosses his arms.

Gerlo: Only an idiot would do that. *closes eyes and grins* You must not know who I am.
Apyrus: Oh, believe me, I know who you are and everything that revolves around you. I'm familiar with your brother Bram, mother Lelly, father Zento, girlfriend Aria, mentor Karloon, and most importantly, you Gerlo, the once notorious Assassin of Death. You made quite a name for yourself in the short time that you were an assassin. You even impressed me with how quickly you learned from Master Assassin Karloon. It really is a gift. To tell you the truth, I don’t think I’ve ever known anybody who has the ability to learn as fast as you. You are truly a prodigy.
Gerlo: Hmph, flattering. So you’ve been spying on me then?
Apyrus: Spying? I wouldn’t quite call it that. More like observing is a better way of saying it. You see, I watch over Planet Earth from this place, Other Realm we call it.
Gerlo: So you're a god then?
Apyrus: *laughs* I wouldn’t say god either, but thanks for the compliment. *moves hand to signal Gerlo* Come, follow me. Let’s get some food and I’ll explain any questions that you might have.

Apyrus walks towards the castle. Gerlo at first is reluctant, but soon follows. They get inside and Gerlo follows Apyrus to a gigantic dining room. After sitting down and waiting for a bit, huge amounts of food are brought to the table by servers. Gerlo’s eyes widen.

Gerlo: *stares at all the food* …I’m not hungry.
Apyrus: Suit yourself. *digs in*
Gerlo: …On second though...

They both chow down and enjoy the food. While eating, they begin to have another conversation.

Gerlo: Tell me something, why would you bring me back to life? What do you have to gain by it? You know my past. You know that I despise everyone.
Apyrus: I want you to join my clan.
Gerlo: No chance.
Apyrus: Quick to refuse, huh? Let me ask you something Gerlo. What do you have to gain by refusing?
Gerlo: Nothing. I’m just not going to join some clan and follow petty orders. Do I look like that type of person to you? *pauses* Didn’t think so. You think because you brought me back to life I’m indebted to you? Think again. That was your doing. If you want to take that away from me, then by all means, go ahead. What's my life worth anyway?
Apyrus: Your life is worth so much more than you realize. All you would be doing is losing out by declining my offer. Don’t you want that power you had all those years ago?
Gerlo: Okay, now let’s say I gain that power. How can you be so sure that I won’t turn around and stab you in the back?
Apyrus: Well I don’t know to tell you the truth.
Gerlo: Hmph, you're just wasting my time.

Gerlo has been given a second chance in life and has appeared to end up in the Other Realm, a place watched over by the powerful, yet still mysterious Apyrus. Will Gerlo end up joining Apyrus’ clan or is he planning something else? What about Juruno Prison? Looks like we can’t spoil everything so stick around to find out on the next chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 13th 2014, 1:58 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 26th 2012, 6:02 am

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 6: Gerlo’s Revenge
After eating, Apyrus and Gerlo leave the dining room and go back outside to the grounds of the castle. There, they stand looking out into the distance.

Apyrus: I won’t force you to do anything.
Gerlo: Heh, not like you could, but I will join. Under one condition.
Apyrus: *looks at him in curiosity* Hm?
Gerlo: Tell me how I get back to Juruno Prison.
Apyrus: Now what do you have in mind Gerlo?
Gerlo: I wanna slaughter that no good piece of shit Brazer.
Apyrus: *sigh*
Gerlo: It’s either that or forget it.
Apyrus: Looks like I have no choice but to heed your request.
Gerlo: Huh? Just like that?

Out of thin air, Apyrus makes a card appear and hands it to Gerlo.

Apyrus: You can call this a realm card. With it, you will be able to teleport to Juruno. That’s where I’ve set the destination. After you use this card to take you to Juruno, use it again to take you back here when you're finished. This card will break once you use it that second time. Just don't forget to use the realm card to return you to here when all is said and done.
Gerlo: *grins* Whatever you say buddy.

Gerlo looks at the realm card and then it begins to glow. Right after that, the card’s energy makes him dissolve away and he leaves without saying goodbye. Juruno Island, which is surrounded by extremely tall stone walls, is brought into view where it’s presently a cold night with a thick foggy hemisphere. Gerlo reappears near the prison gates. He slowly walks over to the gates to see it being blocked by two prison guards. Just then, a rock is thrown by Gerlo and it hits one of the guards in the head.

Guard 2: Owe, goddamn! *feels head* Mgh, I’m bleeding!
Guard 1: What? How?
Gerlo: *reaches the guards* Hi officers.
Guard 1: You’re…
Gerlo: …Dead? You guys look scared. That's great to hear.

The baffled guards tremble and confusingly stare at him. Gerlo goes over to where the second guard was wounded on his head and sticks his fingers into his cut. While he’s screaming, the first guard finally pulls out his whip and slashes towards Gerlo. Gerlo easily jumps out of the way and the second guard is whipped in the face instead. The injured guard holds his face in pain and Gerlo jets back over to him and pommels him to the walls beside next to the prison gates. Right after that, he swiftly socks the other guard and knocks him aside. He then dashes over to the second guard, grabs his heads, and drags it across the rigid walls completely ripping his face off during the process. After this ends, Gerlo runs back to the first guard, snaps his neck, and throws him off the island into the waters.

Gerlo: Well that was entertaining.

Gerlo takes the keys from the dead guard’s body and opens the prison gates with them. He runs along the courtyard until he makes it to the prison itself. When he does, Gerlo opens the door with the keys and enters into the main room of the prison. Several guards are again surprised to see the live Gerlo and immediately run at him. At once, all the guards attack Gerlo with their whips. He jumps towards the ceiling and puts his feet on it and jumps back. In that moment, he tackles all the guards and knocks their whip out of their hand one by one. Gerlo then grabs a nearby chair and throws it at one of the guards and sidekicks him in the face knocking him down. He tangles the whip around another guard’s leg and pulls him towards himself. Gerlo then violently pushes his head inside his body. In fear, the remaining guards run away.

Gerlo: WHY are you running!?

Gerlo chases them and somehow finds another butter knife (?) on the floor. He grabs it and continues to run after them until he finally catches up to one guard and sticks it in his back. Gerlo pulls the knife back out and throws it at another fleeing guard which reaches him and lands inside behind head. He runs over to the knife, pulls it out, and throws it at the last guard’s leg making him fall to the floor. Gerlo approaches him, takes his previously obtained whip, and starts whipping the fallen guard continuously.

Guard: *crying* Please, stop! Stop!! I’ll do anything!!
Gerlo: Alright, fine.

Gerlo stops the whipping and takes his knife back from the guard’s leg that is bleeding with uncontrollable amounts of blood all over.

Gerlo: Show me the way to Brazer’s officer.
Guard: But…
Gerlo: *pulls whip out*
Guard: Okay, okay!! Just don’t kill me!

The struggling guard gets up and takes Gerlo with him. As they move on, the main hallway is reached. After traveling for a tad bit, the guard quickly turns around and tries to hit an unwatchful Gerlo, but gets his arm grabbed by him.

Gerlo: Between me and you. I was going to kill you anyway.

Gerlo snaps his arm, breaking it, and throws him down. He then takes a picture that’s hanging on the wall, shatters the glass and takes a shard from the frame. Gerlo jams it into his heart and pushes it into his body with his foot making it disappear.

Gerlo: Now I’ll have to find Brazer myself. Damn it! Why couldn’t you do that just a little bit later!? Arg!

In rage, Gerlo jumps up and comes down fast with both of his feet together and squashes the guard’s head like a tomato. As the blood is splattering everyone, Gerlo slowly looks up ahead to see Brazer staring at him from the end of the hall. Brazer quickly runs off. Gerlo begins chasing him until he suddenly stops when he hears a familiar voice. He looks to the side of him and carefully examines the wall. Gerlo feels the wall with his hands and ends up pushing a hidden switch which opens a door that blended into the wall.

????: Gerlo! Is that you!?
Gerlo: Bram?
Bram: Finally! Unlock this cell so we can escape here!
Gerlo: Oh, with these you mean? *pulls out keys*

Now that Gerlo is alive and well thanks to Apyrus, he was given his chance at getting the revenge he so much wanted. Gerlo has just about made it to Brazer and not without a surprise encounter from his brother Bram. What does Gerlo intend to do now that he will have his brother’s help? Will he and Bram make their escape or will they attempt to take down Warden Brazer? Stay tuned on the next chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 11th 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 27th 2012, 4:26 am

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 7: Two-Way Betrayal
????: Gerlo! Is that you!?
Gerlo: Bram?
Bram: Finally! Unlock this cell so we can escape here!
Gerlo: Oh, with these you mean? *pulls out keys*
Bram: You have the keys!? Great!
Gerlo: Now what are the odds, huh?
Bram: What?

Gerlo walks up to the front of Bram and stares directly into his eyes. He begins to slowly put his hand up and pops the middle finger at his brother.

Bram: Wha…I don’t understand.
Gerlo: Remember what happened back then? Think about it carefully brother.
Bram: You don’t mean… No!

[Flashback - 6 Years Ago]

A metropolis like city is shown during a sunny day where the clouds are fluffy in the sky. As we zoom in through all the buildings, the people, and the vehicles, a person is thrown out of a third floor building of a tall business tower. Just then, a man is seen in the broken window. His face is difficult to see, but he looks similar to [this] wielding a straight style sword (not a curve like a katana)  in a black sheath. Immediately after, another man is shown next to him. It’s a younger version of Bram with eyebrow length messed up brown hair going down with a basic type of outfit like [this].

Bram: It looks like it wasn’t this scumbag either.
????: I noticed.
Bram: Well let’s kill ‘em anyway.
????: Take a better look Bram.

The person, a woman, is examined and she has a dagger in each of her eyes.

Bram: Wow! I didn’t even notice that Gerlo.
Gerlo: Hmph! Maybe you should have actually tried to learn something from Karloon.
Bram: Why's that? That's what I have you for.

After that, Gerlo and Bram run to the top of the business building and jump across to the top of an underground parking lot. There, they head all the way to the bottom to reach the exit. They stop before making it out of the parking lot. Just as the two get ready to leave, a figure is seen walking towards them. This person is described as wearing an assassin type outfit [this] except it’s a brownish color. His face appears to show the age of mid-forties with a beard like [this].

Bram: Karloon!?
Gerlo: ...
Karloon: Tell me something: Is this how you use the ancient art that I’ve taught you Gerlo?
Gerlo: I’m done with compassion. Not after what I witnessed. Everything has been taken from me. If it takes the last breath in my body, I will hunt down every single bastard until the one responsible for my pain is dead.
Karloon: I’m sorry for your loss, but giving up on mankind will not justify your false perception of reality. The cycle of bloodshed that you're creating cannot go on any further.
Gerlo: Look, if you're planning to stop me, I won't hesitate to cut you down.
Karloon: *points at Gerlo*
Gerlo: What are you pointing at?
Karloon: Look behind you.
Gerlo: *turns around* Bram!?

Bram is shown escaping out of the underground parking lot. As Gerlo is occupied with the viewing of his brother's escape, Karloon takes the opportunity to hit a pressure point on the assassin and knocks him out.

Karloon: I’m sorry Gerlo. You won't realize this when you wake up, but you'll understand one day why I didn't just take you down myself.

Karloon walks off into the shadows disappearing and suddenly the authorities arrive. All the legals take the unconscious Gerlo with them as the scene fades away.

[Flashback Ends]

Back to the present day, Bram is looking at Gerlo in complete fright.

Bram: What are you going to do to me? Kill me?
Gerlo: The enjoyment would be great for me, but that would be too easy for you. Understand where I’m going with this?
Bram: You’re going to leave me here?
Gerlo: Wow, you know, you’re being awfully smart today.
Bram: …
Gerlo: Well see ya. ----Oh wait, almost forgot something.

Gerlo takes out his butter knife and stabs Bram right above his heart. He then quickly pulls the knife out and Bram falls down to the floor.

Gerlo: Isn't karma a bitch? Have fun in prison.

After everything is all said and done, Gerlo leaves the hidden room, presses the button, and closes the door. He runs down the hall to the end where he previously saw Brazer and passes by the prison library. Some guards, about three, catch a sight of Gerlo and chase him down. Gerlo stops, turns around, and dashes at the front guard and whips his neck and then hurls him at the next guard which then knocks the last guard down. He then pulls out his knife and jams it in the first guard’s nose and spins it around. Following that, he takes the next guard on the ground and snaps his leg and forces his shoe in his mouth. Finally, he grabs the last guard, drags him to the library. Right after that, Gerlo takes a book from the shelf and suffocates him with it. All the prisoners stare at him in shock.

Gerlo: *tightens the pressure* Try reading more! *looks at the prisoners* What the fuck are you staring at!?

Everyone else IMMEDIATELY turns away. Gerlo continues his search after leaving the library and goes down the hallway. At  a fork, he randomly takes a wild guess and goes left. When he runs down for some time, he finally makes it to Brazer’s office. Brazer is looking out of his window and rotates around slowly until he looks at Gerlo.

Brazer: I thought I killed you?
Gerlo: You’re stupid. Open your eyes fool. I am very much alive.
Brazer: How?
Gerlo: I’m going to leave you wondering.
Brazer: It doesn’t matter. I’ll kill you again!

Brazer kicks his desk at Gerlo, but he rolls to the side. When he does, Brazer runs to Gerlo and kicks only for his leg gripped by him who spins Brazer’s leg making him twirl to the ground. Gerlo then jumps up and kicks down, but Brazer easily rolls aside. Gerlo pulls out his butter knife and tries to slice Brazer’s right arm.

Gerlo: Look familiar!?
Bram: You going to cut my arm off with a butter knife!? HA HA HA!!!

Brazer draws his sword and stabs at Gerlo who barely dodges it and jumps back.

Gerlo: Damn, that was close. That sword might cause me some problems.
Brazer: *gets up* Are you eager to lose both of your arms this time?

Much has been revealed in this chapter. Gerlo’s past and why he despises Bram was explained along with the more revealed Karloon. After the reunion was over, Gerlo moved on to reach Brazer and began his fight. Who will win this fight? Gerlo or Brazer? Find out soon on Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 13th 2014, 12:16 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 27th 2012, 11:08 am

Second Chance

Arc 1

Chapter 8: Gerlo vs. Brazer
After looking at each other for a bit, Gerlo starts up the battle again and dashes over to Brazer. Brazer slashes his sword at Gerlo who swiftly goes under the blade and kicks him with both of his feet knocking him back. This makes Gerlo fall to the ground, but as soon as he does, he pushes himself back up with his hands and storms at Brazer. As he’s headed towards him, Gerlo pulls out his whip and tangles it around his leg and pulls on the whip making him trip.

Brazer: *falling* Ah!
Gerlo: Who has the upper hand now!?

Gerlo throws his butter knife at his face which Brazer manages to dodge almost all of it before he falls to the ground, but gets his face nicked just a bit on his cheek. As Brazer tries to get back up, Gerlo tackles him onto a wooden table, breaking it. The two lie on the ground and Brazer goes to slash Gerlo when he punches his wrist knocking the sword out of his hand.

Gerlo: You lack speed AND skill.
Brazer: You’ll pay for this!
Gerlo: Keep dreaming!

Brazer then gets his face punched into the ground. Gerlo quickly gets back up and kicks him which causes Brazer to be sent into the wall while he’s still on the ground.

Brazer: Ugh, damn you.
Gerlo: Stay on the floor. It suits you better.
Brazer: *gets up slowly* So this is payback for everything. Is that it?
Gerlo: Just like every other human out there, I despise you. People like you are the main reason I lost everything dear to me. I’ll win this fight and fucking brutally murder you in the process. You have my word on that one.
Brazer: People like me eh? What’s wrong with having power?
Gerlo: What you have isn’t power. You command guards. That doesn’t make you strong.
Brazer: I’m getting sick and tired of your insults boy!
Gerlo: Then come for me.

When that’s done, Brazer rips off his nearby curtain and throws it at Gerlo. While he’s doing this, Brazer quickly grabs his sword and slashes at the semi-covered Gerlo. The slash cuts the curtain in half but misses him once again because Gerlo moves just in time. Gerlo for some odd reason jabs Brazer’s chest only to hurt his hand in the process. While he’s feeling his hand from the pain, Brazer takes his free hand, grabs Gerlo’s head, and knee bashes him knocking him down. Gerlo rolls out of the way of Brazer and jumps back up.

Gerlo: *grabs face* Ghk! Damn, that hurt!

After that, Brazer takes his sword out and charges at him. Brazer slashes him multiple times but misses a barely dodging Gerlo every time. Gerlo finds an opening to strike and kicks him in the face with both of his feet. When Gerlo falls to the ground from his attack, he immediately flips back up and hooks Brazer.

Brazer: *feels teeth* My tooth…you broke my tooth!
Gerlo: Expect a lot more warden. Oh by the way, you’re terrible at swordplay.
Brazer: I HATE you!!

Gerlo ignores his comment, picks up the knife on the way, and goes to stick it in Brazer’s head, but he dodges it and Brazer ends up hitting Gerlo in the chest with the handle of his sword, knocking him back to the wall. He then tackles him harder and causes part of the ceiling to come falling down on Gerlo. After the ceiling covers up Gerlo, Brazer impales his sword into the rocks. Brazer, thinking he killed him, pulls the sword out of the rubble. As soon as he does, Gerlo jumps out of the pile of rocks and tackles him extremely hard through the glass and out the window. They talk to each other as they’re falling.

Brazer: Is this supposed to be a suicide-attack you fool!?
Gerlo: Shit, it wasn’t intentional!
Brazer: WHAT!?!?
Gerlo: Think think think!

As they are falling, Gerlo moves through the air to Brazer and punches him a couple of times. Brazer, who still has his sword, slashes him but Gerlo pushes off Brazer’s body and moves back dodging his attack. Gerlo moves back in the air to Brazer and grabs his leg.

Gerlo: You even weigh a lot in the air! Goddamn!
Brazer: It’s the armor you stupid son of a bitch!
Gerlo: Yeah, right!
Brazer: Let go of me!!

As he’s grabbing his leg, Gerlo starts to spin him around and around until he finally let’s go of Brazer’s leg which beams him right into the water and causes a massive splash. Unfortunately for Gerlo, he lands right into the water also. The surface of the water is shown and Gerlo swims up. He looks around for Brazer.

Gerlo: Is he dead? No, he couldn’t have been killed from that. After all, I lived from it.

Just then, Gerlo is pulled down under the water. A fight is shown to occur underneath. Brazer seems to have the upper hand and is getting a bunch of hits in. After that, Brazer goes back to the surface to breathe oxygen. Gerlo swims back up too but behind Brazer. As Brazer turns around to defend himself, Gerlo punches him in the temple with just the right amount of strength which puts him in a daze. He then holds onto Brazer’s body until he makes it back to Juruno Island. Once he’s on the island, Gerlo drags Brazer with him. Gerlo then spots a sword which appears to be on the island near the edge. Seeing that Brazer is still in his daze, he quickly sprints over to the sword and returns to the dazed warden.

Gerlo: You ready?
Brazer: F-for w-hat?

Gerlo hacks off Brazer’s right arm. Brazer who screams in massive agony tries to pull himself towards the waters to escape Gerlo.

Gerlo: Where do you think you’re going?
Brazer: Leave me alone!! PLEASE!!!!
Gerlo: Just consider us even for the arm. Consider what comes next a personal gift from me.
Brazer: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the screaming continues, Gerlo takes the sword and puts it between Brazer’s legs. He slowly cuts his way through (yes, that means his twig and berries along the way) until he cuts him entire in half. After the death, Gerlo kicks his two halves into the water and watches as his split body floats away. Lastly, Gerlo makes a hole with the sword so that he can hold it on the side of his prison pants.

Gerlo: I can finally put this place behind me once and for all now that I got my revenge.

With everything finished at Juruno, Gerlo returns to the prison itself and searches for a way to leave the island. Eventually, he finds a mini airplane which can fit two people. Gerlo jumps in the seat, starts the plane, and flies off to the nearest city.

Juruno Island is at last over and done with. Gerlo got his revenge and left his brother in the prison along the way. Now that he’s free, Gerlo flies off to the nearest city to enjoy his freedom. What’s ahead next where Gerlo’s headed? Wait for the next chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 28th 2014, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 28th 2012, 10:42 am

Second Chance

Arc 2

Chapter 9: Freedom in the Country of Ceramona
It is dawn and a mini airplane is seen flying across the sky over the Oceanic Ocean. As we look upon it closer, Gerlo is shown piloting the plane. After flying for hours through the dawn, the sun eventually sets and it becomes morning. Gerlo arrives at the boarder of a residential location known as Falpond City. It's about an average size city with plenty of vehicles, people, and buildings.

Gerlo: Seems like it’s been forever.

Gerlo lands the mini plane in a large field somewhere in the city. He hops out of the plane and looks around. There are more people than usual around since it’s the morning and people are off to work. Gerlo walks up to the nearest citizen, a man wearing a suit (who’s obviously going to work), and begins speaking to him.

Gerlo: Hey you, could you tell me where I’m at right now?
Man: Ah, a prison uniform! Help! An escapee is talking to me! Police!
Gerlo: You BITCH!

Upon that, Gerlo grabs the guy’s tie and lifts him up. He threatens to punch him in the face.

Gerlo: Answer the question!
Man: Jesus! We’re in Falpond City! Now please, let me go!

The man is thrown aside to the ground. He then gets up and runs away.

Gerlo: It’s this damn uniform. I need to find a new outfit.

Gerlo walks up to the next citizen, a lady, and ask her where a clothing store is. After some bullshit again from this person, he slaps her in the face and gets the info he needs. Gerlo goes to a nearby store containing something to wear. Once there, he tries on a new outfit (click [this], except it’s entirely black) and then slicks his shoulder length in a style like [this].

Gerlo: There we go.

Instead of paying, Gerlo tries to walk out of the store, but is stopped by the cashier. Gerlo punches him in the face and threatens to kill him with his sword if he calls the police. The guy throws a few bucks at him and apologies. Finally, Gerlo finds a weapon shop and gets a sheath for his sword. Once he’s done, he sets out to enjoy his forgotten freedom. Using the money that was given to him by the cashier, Gerlo decides to go out to breakfast, then enjoys a movie, and a bunch of other fun things. When night comes around, he heads to the city casino. Inside, he goes to a poker table surrounded by people.

Gerlo: I don’t even know how to do this, but here goes.

Gerlo plays without having any idea what to do and ends up wining a bunch of money. All the people around the table look at him in anger, throw the cards down, and walk away. After that, Gerlo hears a yell from another game table. The table is brought into view.

????: Try this! *throws dice* Yes, I memorized it!
Dealer: Um, no sir, you didn’t. You lost.
????: I so did not! You’re jealous! The name's Axel. Got it memorized!?
Dealer: You…look [familiar]... Axel you said? Wait! You’re from King---- *gets cut off*
????: Right! I’m Lea. Get it memorized!
Dealer: But you just said you’re name was---- *gets cut off again*
????: But... *runs out of the casino crying*

Once that’s done, Gerlo leaves the casino and heads off to Julian's Pub. While there, he drinks plenty of beers. He again hears someone yelling from the other end of the bar and turns his head to look at them. They are not seen due to us focusing in on Gerlo.

Bartender: That’s not my name damn it!!!! It's JULIAN!
????: C'mon Jenny. Don't act like that.
Julian: ARG!!!

Gerlo guzzles his beer and the bartender comes to this side of the bar and begins drying out a beer mug with his cloth. His hair is dark brown and looks like [this]. Also picture a bartender outfit. He initiates a conversation.

Julian: That customer never ceases to amaze me. -- I’ve never seen you around before. What’s your name?
Gerlo: *staring into his beer mug* Gerlo.
Julian: Call me Julian. ...Not one for conversations?
Gerlo: Not really. *looks up at him* I do have a question though.
Julian: Sure.
Gerlo: Have you ever heard of the Assassin of Death?

Julian stops drying his mug with the cloth and his face forms a strange look.

Julian: Now that’s something you don’t hear every day. That man, the Assassin of Death, was one to be feared. I heard he'd kill anyone. From what I understand, he was caught some years back.
Gerlo: What was his name?
Julian: It was never revealed to the public. Nothing about his personal life really was now that I think about it. All they said was that he was captured and sent to a maximized security prison on the Oceanic Ocean. Everyone’s heard of him though. Although, few have actually seen him.
Gerlo: And your view on his methods?
Julian: It was terrible with all the people he killed, but I do think he had his reasons for it. That guy had to be motivated by something. But hell, what skill he posssed. If only he used it to take down the real criminals.

Gerlo finishes his last beer, gets up, and leaves an enormous tip.

Julian: Don’t worry about it. The beers are on the house.
Gerlo: Take it. *quickly walks away*
Julian: What an interesting fellow...

Right after that, Gerlo leaves the bar and heads back outside. The sky is filled with stars and it’s a beautiful night out. Gerlo walks a bit and comes across a large amount of people formed in a circle. As Gerlo swarms his way in, he sees a fight taking place.

Person 1: I got five grand on Kerry!
Person 2: Seven grand on Barnel!

The two fighters are in a fighting position having a stare down with each other. One is wearing jeans with a tank top and has a skin shaved head. The other is wearing army pants with a t-shirt and has an army haircut. The skin head makes the first move and punches the army guy, but he moves back. The army guy moves in and hooks him in the face followed by a trip and finally a kick in the face after the skin head has fallen to the ground. The army guy finishes him off by taking his head and smashing it on the street. Blood pours out around his head.

Person 1: YES! Kerry won!!
A Bunch of People: Bah!
Kerry: Anyone care to take me on? I won’t hurt you too bad.

Gerlo jumps into the circle of the crowd and gets ready to begin fighting in the street fight.

Kerry: I hope for your sake you can at least hold your own.
Gerlo: *grins* Heh, this will be child’s play buddy.

Gerlo has enjoyed his long forgotten freedom due to his time in Juruno Prison. Upon gaining it back, he has enjoyed casual things and of course naughty things. He now enters a street fight for his own personal enjoyment. What awaits him in this street fight? Keep your eyes glued next time on Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 12th 2014, 11:59 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJune 28th 2012, 2:52 pm

Second Chance

Arc 2

Chapter 10: Street Fighter
In the middle of the crowd, Gerlo and Kerry are being circled by a lot of yelling people who are making bets on them. Gerlo is stretching and Kerry is just waiting to begin the fight.

Person: Yeah! Do it Kerry! Crush that guy’s skull! I got ten gees on you!
Gerlo: *turns to that person* That’s a lotta money. You’d be wise to change that to me.
Person: What do you know!? You’re going to get your ass kicked you stupid punk!
Gerlo: *smirks* Oh well. I warned ‘em. *turns to Kerry* You ready?
Kerry: The first move is all yours.
Gerlo: I insist.
Kerry: Very well.

Kerry runs to Gerlo and throws a punch at him, but Gerlo easily sidesteps. After the sidestep, Kerry does a quick spin kick and hits Gerlo in the gut. Kerry then uppercuts him and sends Gerlo down. Gerlo flips back up and dashes at him. As he’s dashing, Kerry gets ready to jab the incoming Gerlo. Just as Kerry swings his fist, Gerlo grabs his arm, twist it, and spins him into the crowd of people causing him to disappear within all the people.

Gerlo: Hmph. That it?

Upon those words being spoken, Kerry jumps up from the crowd and speeds down towards Gerlo. When he reaches Gerlo, Kerry gets a swift kick in the face by him which knocks him back into the crowd once again. Immediately after this, Gerlo runs into the crowd and drags Kerry back into the open circle and punches him multiple times on the face. He then kicks him which causes him to roll a couple of times. After that, Gerlo jumps in air and knees Kerry in the gut making him cough blood out.

Gerlo: I actually second guessed myself thinking you were gonna be something too.
Person: You cheated!

Once Gerlo hears that, he quickly runs over to that person and punches him so hard that he breaks his skull. He then walks back over to the middle of the circle. As soon as he does, Kerry struggles to get up.

Kerry: Da-mn! You’re str-ong. I’ll give you that much.
Gerlo: Stay down.
Kerry: I’d rather die than loose.
Gerlo: *sign*

Gerlo jumps up and lands on the struggling Kerry’s back which knocks him back down. As Gerlo’s standing on the back of the lying Kerry, he does a super high jump and comes back down extremely fast. Once he lands down on Kerry’s back, the sound of a bone completely shattering is heard. Gerlo breaks Kerry’s back. He then walks right off his back. After this, Gerlo kicks him out of the circle.

Gerlo: Is that the only challenger?

Just then, a young man with short spiked black hair, brown eyes, black combat boots, dark green long pants, and a white long sleeve shirt with dark green armor, kind of like Saiyan armor only one shoulder piece instead of two like this [this] is shown walking into the open circle. He has a pair of [duel sai]. On his belt, there is a sai on his left and right side (think of western movies with the pistols on the sides).

Gerlo: You look skilled.
????: Thanks. So do you.
Gerlo: Wait a sec. You’re that guy from the bar. The one who was pissing off that bartender.
????: Oh you mean Jippy? He has his days. I’m actually a regular there. By the way, I’m Serka.
Gerlo: Gerlo.
Serka: Nice to meet you.
Gerlo: Yeah whatever. Now are you---

Serka dashes to Gerlo, but gets himself easily punched in the face knocking him down.

Gerlo: What the hell?
Serka: Okay, okay! I give!
Gerlo: Ugh what an idiot.

Soon after that, Serka spins back up and dashes again at Gerlo, but this time when he reaches Gerlo, he jumps up. Gerlo jumps up after him and the two exchange punches with each other. The two are continually dodging one another until Gerlo grabs him by the shirt and throws him down to the ground. Right before Serka lands to the ground, he stops himself with his hands and jumps back up to Gerlo who is still in the air. When he does, Gerlo goes to punch him, but Serka dodges around it and pounds him right in the face. The blow sends Gerlo above and way past the crowd and he smashes onto a car. Gerlo lays there for a few moments. When he regains composure, Gerlo flips off the car and runs straight into the crowd and right at Serka who is now standing there on the ground waiting for him. Just as the running Gerlo goes to punch him, Serka jumps extremely high into the air.

Gerlo: Shit! I can’t jump that high anymore. This guy is no ordinary fighter. Who is he?.

Serka then dives down towards Gerlo incredibly fast and elbows him in the chest so hard that he sends Gerlo into the crowd and knocks a bunch of people down like bowling pins. After some time passes, Gerlo finally makes it back to the circle.

Gerlo: *breathing heavy* You’re not the average fighter. Who are you?
Serka: I told you. My name is Serka.
Gerlo: Your fighting style. It reminds me of my own.
Serka: *closes eyes and smiles* Does it now?
Gerlo: You’re gonna have to tell me about it after I win.

The two stare for a bit at each other and then Gerlo makes the first move when he decides to dash at Serka. Gerlo kicks at him, but Serka drops down and quickly kicks Gerlo’s leg and causes him to fall flat on his face. Serka then grabs his leg and throws him into the air. While Gerlo’s in the air, Serka does a super fast jump that looks like he goes right through Gerlo. After that, Gerlo falls to the ground and appears to be unconscious. Serka lands soon after this.

Serka: Hey, good match there Gary. Oops! He’s asleep. *turns to everyone else* Shhuuu!!!

A minute or so after, Serka walks off. As time passes and the crowd disperse, Gerlo finally awakes and sits up. When he does, he can’t help but wonder about his loss at the hands of Serka.

Gerlo: That man Serka… Who was he? I was no match for him. But more importantly, those skills...

He then stands up and pulls out the realm card that was given to him by Apyrus.

Gerlo: Damn. I wasn't planning on going back there. But if he can make me as strong as I once was…

Gerlo looks at the realm card and it begins to glow until it makes him vanish into thin air.

Gerlo has finally lost fair and square to someone who was more powerful than him. Now that Serka has defeated him, it triggered something in his mind to return to the Other Realm. What does Gerlo have waiting for him back there? Read the next exciting chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 29th 2014, 12:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJuly 1st 2012, 4:34 am

Second Chance

Arc 2

Chapter 11: Return to Other Realm
Other Realm is brought into view. Nothing has really changed. The sky is still pink with clouds floating above the castle and people who seem to be busy are scattered all around coming inside and out of it. Gerlo appears outside of the castle from using the realm card but lands right on his head.

Gerlo: Ugh! Damn it to hell!

Gerlo gets up and as soon as he does, notices a man nearby talking to a lady. To describe the man, his clothes look just like [this] except they’re red and he has long brown hair with green eyes. The lady is wearing a pink dress similar to a design like [this]. Her hair is a curly shoulder length and her color matches [this]. Gerlo approaches them and engages the male in conversation.

Gerlo: Hey, you with the brown hair.
???? (Male): …
Gerlo: You gonna ignore me? Do that again and I’ll punch you right in your piece of shit face.
???? (Female): Wow Reo, he sure is cute isn’t he? *giggles*
Reo: What? You’re my girlfriend. You can’t talk like that Saris.
Saris: *winks* Sure I can.
Reo: *drops head* Awe man.
Gerlo: Heh, what a whipped fool. Anyway, mind telling me where Apyrus is?
Saris: Reo’s not one for many words so don’t waste your breath on him.
Reo: Damn bullies!
Saris: Look behind you cutie.
Gerlo: Behind me?

Being a bit baffled, Gerlo turns around and sees Apyrus. Apyrus scares the crap out of him and Gerlo falls. Reo and Saris laugh at him. Gerlo pops back up and his face turns extremely angry.

Gerlo: What are you laughing at!?!?
Reo and Saris: *turn the other way* Nothing. Just saw some birds fly by.
Gerlo: I never noticed any birds here...
Apyrus: Gerlo, let me introduce you to Saris and Reo. Saris assist me with organizational matters. I suppose you could consider her my secretary. Reo deals with matters that involve combat related tasks.
Gerlo: I’m fascinated.
Apyrus: I really am glad you made it back Gerlo.
Gerlo: I wasn’t planning on returning. Some guy cheated and beat me in a fight. It was ridicules.
Apyrus: Oh?

Apyrus chuckles after hearing that. Gerlo once again gets frustrated and angry and he explodes with anger. As he’s laughing, Gerlo swings a punch at Apyrus, but gets blown away by the simple move of his hand which sends him into Reo (but not Saris because she steps aside in time) knocking both of them down to the ground.

Saris: *points specifically at Reo and laughs* Hahahahahahahaha!!
Reo: *sigh* I must be cursed…

Gerlo stands back up. After patting his clothes, he cracks his neck, folds his arms, and looks at Apyrus.

Apyrus: So tell me about your time in Falpond City. How was it?
Gerlo: Great until that bastard ruined it.
Apyrus: You mean about the fight you lost? It happens. Even I’ve lost before.
Gerlo: Yeah, but there’s a difference. You’re weak.
Reo: *walks over to Gerlo* Apyrus will kick your----

Reo is cut off and hooked in the face by Gerlo and is knocked down. Saris is shown laughing at him again. As Reo is lying there on the ground, Saris stares at him and doesn’t help him up.

Apyrus: Are you going to join my clan now Gerlo?
Gerlo: Let’s get this straightened out. I’m only joining to become stronger. I could care less about you fools.
Apyrus: If you say so.

After everything is done, Apyrus takes Gerlo into the castle and shows him his new bedroom within the living area. Gerlo becomes settled into his new room and rest on his bed for awhile until he snoozes off. After sleeping for hours, Gerlo finally wakes up. He heads to his bathroom and as he’s making his pee-pee, Gerlo hears sounds from a running shower through the vent in another bathroom on the other side of the wall. Upon little thinking, he comes to realize it's Reo and Saris having fun in the shower.

Gerlo: A douche like that with someone as hot as her? Christ. Women have no taste except for guys who look like a blizzard's asshole.

Gerlo leaves the dorms and heads off to the cafeteria for some grub. He orders some food, sits down, and chows away. Eventually, after eating for some time, Apyrus comes in the cafeteria and sits down at the table at the opposite end of him.

Apyrus: Enjoying the food?
Gerlo: It sucks. *munching down*
Apyrus: Really? So you wouldn’t care if I took the food away from you? *reaches hands over to his plate*
Gerlo: Hands the fuck off!

Reo and Saris walk in holding hands. As they’re getting food, Gerlo yells over to them.

Gerlo: *chewing and yells over* You guys have fun fucking!?

Apyrus is shocked by Gerlo's choice of words and Reo and Saris’ faces become bright red.

Apyrus: Gerlo, that’s their business!
Gerlo: Tell them to refrain from having sex while I’m pissing then. I don't need to hear that shit.
Apyrus: My word. He's more vulgar in person...
Gerlo: So when are you gonna make me strong?
Apyrus: Soon enough. I want you to enjoy your time and get accustomed to Other Realm.
Gerlo: Whatever.
Apyrus: Is being angry all the time always a must for you?
Gerlo: Mind your business.
Apyrus: *sigh*

Once he’s done eating, Gerlo ditches Apyrus at the table and walks out of the cafeteria and into the hot tub and pool area. There, Gerlo undresses most of his clothes and gets into the nice size hot tub with just his boxers. Then, not knowing Gerlo is in this area, Reo and Saris walk in after about a half hour.

Reo: Oh no... Saris, let’s get out of here please.
Saris: No!

Saris takes everything off except her bra and panties and jumps into the hot tub with Gerlo. Just then, another person walks in. He is wearing a long orange red coat with dark gray pants, shirt, gloves, and boots with nose length orange red messed up hair (like the picture below). (Use [this] to help guide his character design better.)

????: Hey guys. Enjoying the relaxation?
Gerlo: *turns to look at him* Who the hell are you?

Gerlo returns to Other Realm and begins to settle in. He has met two new members of Apyrus’ clan: Reo and Saris, who appear to be a couple. Gerlo spends more time with Apyrus and even meets another new person while enjoying the hot tub. Who is this man? Wait and get ready for the next chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 13th 2014, 12:22 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJuly 5th 2012, 12:02 am

Second Chance

Arc 2

Chapter 12: The Warrior, Vitro, Leader of Apyrus’ Clan
????: Hey guys. Enjoying the relaxation?
Gerlo: *turns to look at him* Who the hell are you?
????: I’m ---- *gets cut off*
Reo and Saris: Vitro!
Vitro: Um…that was kinda my line guys…
Gerlo: Well go away. You’re ruining my time. Let me enjoy the sight of this beautiful lady right here in the hot tub with me.
Saris:  Beautiful…? *blushes* Teehee!
Reo: Damn you Gerlo! Stop it! She’s MY girlfriend!
Gerlo: But you’re ugly.
Vitro: Whenever you’re done Gerlo, step outside to the castle grounds so we can chat. No rush. Is that cool?
Gerlo: Yeah yeah sure whatever. Blow me fruitcake.

Vitro leaves right after saying that. Gerlo enjoys the hot tub and flirts with the beautiful Saris while Reo stands there watching like a dick. As an hour or so passes, Gerlo finally becomes done with the hot tub and jumps in the pool next. Saris of course joins him and they continue to flirt with each other. Reo, fed up, jumps in the pool with them and THEN takes off his clothes afterwards while in the water and is now in his boxers. Reo moves towards Saris and makes out with her once he reaches her. Gerlo approaches Reo, grabs him, and begins to drown him. When he’s done, Gerlo leaves the pool and dries off. After that, he heads back to the dorms and takes a shower. Then he returns to his room and falls asleep. Hours pass and Apyrus knocks on his door.

Apyrus: Gerlo. *waits a few* Gerlo!

Gerlo ignores him because he wants to sleep so Apyrus then decides to barge into his room. Apyrus shoots some sort of wind from his hand at him and blows Gerlo out of his bed and to the wall.

Gerlo: Goddamn you ignorant bastard!! Can’t you let a man sleep!?
Apyrus: Answer me next time and we won’t face a problem like this again. Now go see Vitro. He wanted to talk to you after you were done with the hot tub, but you blew him off.
Gerlo: I don’t give a shit about him. Now get OUT!

Apyrus creates a soccer ball length water ball and shoots it gently above Gerlo’s head and drops it. The water ball burst on top of his head.

Apyrus: Go see him or I’ll flood your room. *walks out*
Gerlo: I’d much rather enjoy my time with the chick from before that has the big boobs.

Gerlo dries off his head and leaves his room to go to the castle grounds. When he does make it outside of the castle, he sees Vitro sitting in a chair reading a book. There are multiple chairs next to him. Gerlo walks on over to him.

Vitro: You know, reading is good for ya. It’s a great way to strengthen your brain.
Gerlo: Do I look like I give a shit?
Vitro: *laughs a bit* Apyrus told me about your personality. I didn’t believe him when he said that you have the worst attitude on the planet.
Gerlo: Hmph. That bastard needs to have his face swirled in a toilet. My joke of a brother Bram didn’t complain about it too much so it can’t be that bad.
Vitro: *moves hand towards chair* C’mon, sit. I promise you’ll at least like me a little.
Gerlo: I’ll pass.
Vitro: Look, I’ll make you a deal. If I can’t keep that promise, I’ll let you punch me in the face.
Gerlo: Now that sounds right up my alley.

The two make the deal and shake hands on it. Gerlo sits down in the chair and stretches his feet out to get comfy. Vitro puts his book aside on a small table next to the chairs.

Vitro: Well, let me tell you a little about myself. I’m what you would consider a warrior who is prideful of my skills and technique. People around here will tell you that I’m the leader of Apyrus’ clan, but I don’t like to consider myself that. More like a friend ya know?  I don’t consider myself better than anybody else. I was raised by Apyrus when I was a child after my family was slaughtered. Ever since then, I’ve been here.
Gerlo: Not that I care, but who killed your family?
Vitro: A man named Rath.
Gerlo: Apyrus tell you that?
Vitro: He did. Now it’s your turn. Tell me about yourself.
Gerlo: I’d rather not waste my breath on you.
Vitro: Oh come now. *points at his own face* Remember the deal?
Gerlo: Christ already. Fine fine.

After hesitating for a little while and Vitro patiently waiting, Gerlo starts to speak.

Gerlo: I had a perfect life. One day, it was taken away from me. My family was torn apart. After that, my brother left so that he could run off and find the person responsible for everything. Eventually, I left to find that person who caused all my grief. I ended up at Juruno Prison where I was given a life sentence. It wasn't until six years later that I was killed by the warden which made me end up here. That’s my story in a nutshell. There, you happy now?

Vitro sits there silently for a bit with his eyes closed as if he was in deep thought trying to process all the information. Gerlo becomes irritated, takes his book, and throws it at him. Right before the book hits him, Vitro catches the book with his left hand and eyes still closed.

Vitro: *opens eyes* Wait, are you the assassin that lived in that beautiful house right by Lake Hemyo in the west part of this country?
Gerlo: Well what do you know? It seems the country of Ceramona is pretty small after all.
Vitro: I remember hearing about you. So you’re the Assassin of Death? I was always wondering what your name was.
Gerlo: Should have asked Apyrus.
Vitro: I did. He never gave me a straight answer about you.

As the conversation continues, Apyrus comes along and sits down with them. Gerlo and Vitro turn their attention to him.

Apyrus: You guys talking about anything good?
Vitro: Nothing much. I didn’t learn a damn thing from him.
Apyrus: Don’t be surprised. It’ll take a long time before he opens up.
Gerlo: I wonder why he didn't…?

Apyrus gets out of his chair and walks a few steps and then stops while his back is facing Gerlo.

Apyrus: Try to get some good rest Gerlo. We’re going to get you started in the training room tomorrow. *stands and walks away*
Gerlo: *looks at Vitro* Why didn't you say anything to Apyrus?
Vitro: That kinda stuff is between me and you.

Gerlo stands up and walks away in the opposite direction. Vitro grabs his book and continues on reading. As Gerlo is walking off, you can hear him saying something from behind just loud enough so Vitro can hear him.

Gerlo: Don’t worry Vitro. I’ll punch you in the face another time. I’m just not in the mood right now.
Vitro: *smiles* Heh, looking forward to it bud.

Gerlo has met Vitro, the so-called leader of Apyrus’ clan. The two seemed to communicate and told each other their life stories. Apyrus came too afterwards and informed Gerlo that tomorrow will be the day his training begins. What sort of training does he have in mind for him? More is to come on the next chapter of Second Chance!

Last edited by ArmorZeroX on July 13th 2014, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 9:13 pm

Second Chance

Arc 2

Chapter 13: Learning to Adjust
The next day, Gerlo is in his bedroom sleeping and is shown wearing pajamas. He begins to wake up. He jumps out of bed, scratches his ass, stretches, takes a leak, showers, and then heads to breakfast. As soon as he leaves his room, he sees an adjacent door that’s opened and peeks into find that it’s Saris’ room. Gerlo sees her walking out of her bathroom wearing only a towel and appears as if she just got done a shower. He witnesses a titty pop out of her towel and Gerlo makes a fist up in the air and pulls his elbow down together.

Gerlo: *huge smile* Yes! A titty!

Immediately Reo walks by.

Reo: Hey Saris, breakfast is don-----GERLO!? What the hell are you doing!?
Gerlo: *spooked* Huh!? Nothing! *runs away*

Reo slowly peeks his head into Saris’ room and sees her with the towel off.

Reo: GERLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saris: What’s wrong Reo?
Reo: Did you not notice Gerlo?? He just saw you exposed!
Saris: Oh he did, did he… Well…did he at least comment?
Reo: *facepalm*

We now see the cafeteria where the residents of the castle are sitting down and eating. Gerlo enters and notices Apyrus waving at him to come and join the table that consist of Vitro and a new lady we haven’t see yet. She is a beautiful woman who looks to be in her mid-twenties with long blue hair like [this] and green eyes. Her outfit consists of tan cargo pants and a white sleeveless button shirt that starts in the middle with a golden bracelet on her left wrist. Gerlo acts as though he’s going to sit with them and then walks right past them to sit at his own table by himself.

Apyrus: What the…
Vitro: Haha nice one!
Apyrus: Vitro, don’t encourage it!
????: So he’s the newest member?
Apyrus: I’m beginning to second guess that now…
Vitro: Say Terra, why don’t you go join him and introduce yourself?
Terra: Is it, uh, safe?
Vitro: Mm not really sure.
Terra: *gulps* That’s not what you’re supposed to say…

Terra gets up and slowly walks over to Gerlo’s table who’s arguing with the server.

Gerlo: Over easy!! If one of the yolks break, I’m going to suffocate you in it! *server runs away* And make sure the bacon’s crispy!

We see Terra backing away slowly. Gerlo turns his head and notices her.

Gerlo: That a condition?
Terra: Uh…
Gerlo: A beautiful lady doesn’t have to be shy around me.

Terra turns her head and looks at Vitro who is shown looking at her and nodding his head. Terra looks at him in pain and Vitro turns his head before she can pass him any further emotions.

Terra: Thanks Vitro…
Gerlo: So you gonna join me or just stand there like you got your left foot eaten off by a shark?
Terra: *finally sits down* *gulps*
Gerlo: What’s your name?
Terra: Terra.
Gerlo: Apyrus tell you to sit with me?
Terra: Actually, it was Vitro.
Gerlo: I see that bastard really wants me to punch him in the face after all. Okay then… *stands up*
Terra: *grabs arms* No wait!
Gerlo: Well now, I see you’re the touchy type. But since you touched so nicely… *sits back down* You know, you really are quite the beauty and I mean that.
Terra: *blushes a little* Th-thanks...
Gerlo: *looks at her chest* Nice. Big titties too. Bigger than Saris’.

Moments later we see Terra getting more comfortable. She waves at the server and orders her food too.

Terra: You seem pretty nice.
Gerlo: *still looking* Damn look at them breast. Oh huh? *focuses again* Nah nah. So Terra, I take it you’re a part of the clan as well?
Terra: I am. Apyrus recruited us all. He’s a great man and someone who goes above and beyond for us all. Without him and Other Realm, none of us all would be in a good place.
Gerlo: What do you mean?
Terra: Have you ever wondered what Other Realm actually is?
Gerlo: Eh I don’t really give a shit.
Terra: Oh? Well if you ever do, go ask him for yourself sometime.

The server brings the food and they begin eating. Gerlo and Terra enjoy the food and continue to chit-chat. After breakfast, Gerlo leaves the castle to go outside and views what’s beyond in the distance.

Gerlo: I feel like I’m wasting my time here. Everyone appears to be friendly which I know is bullshit. There’s some kind of facade going on here and I refuse to let my guard down. I’ve been through enough hell already. I just need to get stronger and get the hell out of here. Aside from that, this place has nothing else to offer me. It’s best to keep my distance when I can.

After Gerlo is done with his inner thoughts, Apyrus approaches him.

Apyrus: Are you about ready to go train yet? We have a lot of prep---
Gerlo: Make me one of those card thingies to Falpond City.
Apyrus: Huh?
Gerlo: C’mon!
Apyrus: Okay okay.

Apyrus creates a realm card with the destination to Falpond. With that, Gerlo immediately uses it and teleports out of Other Realm and back to the city. We see Apyrus who is left in confusion about the latest decision. Then Vitro is shown from a distance coming out of the castle and walking towards Apyrus. He eventually reaches him.

Vitro: Everything alright? Is Gerlo all set for training? *no response from Apyrus* Yo Apyrus!
Apyrus: Yeah, huh? Oh oh… --- He left…
Vitro: What? What do you mean?
Apyrus: He asked for a realm card to Falpond and just left.
Vitro: *thinking face* Hm…
Apyrus: Any thoughts?
Vitro: Nah. I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about.

And so Gerlo has left Other Realm unexpectedly and without warning back to Falpond City. He seemed to have been bothered by everyone’s reactions towards him as the latest and newest member. Does his departure mean he has abandoned the new clan he just joined? Is Vitro right not to worry? Click it and bang it for the next chapter of Second Chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Chance   Second Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: Second Chance-
Jump to: