The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.

Go down 
+4
Superbuu3
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
Azu~Nyan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:05 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:
This is the worst day of my entire life i sware to god.

Azu~Nyan wrote:
dude my entire life was that site.

Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:07 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:

Azu~Nyan wrote:
dude my entire life was that site.

Need I say more?
........ I guess your raight I asked haxgan he sadi your not emitonal just emoitnaly attached to the site.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:22 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Well to start i got suspended for THREE days for spamming..... Ok...... I made ANOTHER account just to talk and tell people im coming back in 3 days etc. and I get suspended for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. I made a appeal im praying i can get it shortned. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad WTF

On Mangafox.

I thought you was talking about GameFAAQ's when I started reading. They are no better handling their forums/boards and all you need is one cranky mod to be handing out suspensions left, right, and center for the littlest things.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:24 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Well to start i got suspended for THREE days for spamming..... Ok...... I made ANOTHER account just to talk and tell people im coming back in 3 days etc. and I get suspended for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. I made a appeal im praying i can get it shortned. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad WTF

On Mangafox.

I thought you was talking about GameFAAQ's when I started reading. They are no better handling their forums/boards and all you need is one cranky mod to be handing out suspensions left, right, and center for the littlest things.
They all suck and the mod that got me suspended was a 17 year old kid. They do not pick there mods good at all.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:31 pm

Yeah, the staff is pretty bad there. They gave me an infraction just for being affiliated with someone who was committing an offense.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:34 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Yeah, the staff is pretty bad there. They gave me an infraction just for being affiliated with someone who was committing an offense.
Yeah Well it is proably good you aren't a mod because everyone would hate you.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:35 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

If I was a mod, I wouldn't be like them. Although I'd probably be insulted if they wanted me to be a mod thinking I act like their standards.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:36 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

If I was a mod, I wouldn't be like them. Although I'd probably be insulted if they wanted me to be a mod thinking I act like their standards.
If you give out infractions people hate you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:39 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Regular mods don't give out infractions, do they? I thought only super mods and above do.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:43 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Regular mods don't give out infractions, do they? I thought only super mods and above do.
Lol no there is only like 3 super mods. Smod can BAN people regualr mods cannot.
Back to top Go down
DudeWynaut
Citizen
Citizen

Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 6:43 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:

On Mangafox.

Just go to reddit. It's a super-forum and is really super awesome. I'm there all the time, in fact. It's better than all forums combined!
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 4:32 am

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Raz wrote:
Well maybe you learned something about not making a website your entire life. What would happen if you suddenly found yourself without internet access?
Use my phones internet.
By definition "without internet access" includes any access your phone might normally be capable of. It includes everything. There is no way for you to get online, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 10:15 am

I'd fail to see how mangafox would be different to any other forum, if you said you can't talk to your friends. That would kind of suggest you've even made friends with them if you don't have all there other contact details i.e. I have more then 5 ways i could contact raz or zero if i really needed to.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 10:28 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I'd fail to see how mangafox would be different to any other forum, if you said you can't talk to your friends. That would kind of suggest you've even made friends with them if you don't have all there other contact details i.e. I have more then 5 ways i could contact raz or zero if i really needed to.
Well I don't ask them because I just talk to them on MF.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 10:51 am

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
You are never really talking to someone on a forum. Its understandable you could get some kind of friendship going through PMs, but anything people say completely in public can likely be tainted by their fear of how they are perceived.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 10:53 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Azu~Nyan wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
You are never really talking to someone on a forum. Its understandable you could get some kind of friendship going through PMs, but anything people say completely in public can likely be tainted by their fear of how they are perceived.
What? That made no sence im not talking to anyone on a forum? Than who am I talking to?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 11:06 am

Not really sure how to respond to that, I thought that was as clear as I could be. Whatever works for you i guess. Although if you return you really should grab some e-mails or something, so you don't get stuck in the same predicament.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 11:11 am

How does his make sence at all.
You are never really talking to someone on a forum.
Who am I talking to?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 12:34 pm

I think what Buu is saying is that PMs/IMs are way more personable than forum posts. Like you won't get to know someone as well.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 12:55 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I think what Buu is saying is that PMs/IMs are way more personable than forum posts. Like you won't get to know someone as well.
What about Vistor Messages?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 4:24 pm

I find it hard to believe you don't understand what Buu is saying.
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 4:29 pm

Raz wrote:
I find it hard to believe you don't understand what Buu is saying.
How nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 4:19 am

Don't worry, now I can totally believe it went over your head.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 6:48 pm

Azu~Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Azu-Nyan wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
It's possible that the mods wizened up and checked IP addresses quickly for matches. A lot of people have been getting away with duplicate accounts.
Most logcial I made ANTOHER account just to make one thread they didn't find it I masked the IP to paris france. and it said a mod has to approve it anyway but this raelly sucks dude my entire life was that site.

Well, I guess it's time to find a new life for two months. You're free to hang around here until then.
Oh noez I got banned from mangafox whatever shall i do? XD
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2012, 6:57 pm

Hey Strider can you close this thread I don't want anymore asshole remarks from people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.   I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am pissed as hell right now. It isn't even funny.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next