The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases

Go down 
+4
Shinzutalos
Strider Zero
MulderYuffie
VideoGPlayer12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:21 am

Yes people you heard right, for those who didn't know by now coming in September to October brings the re releases of some more of Sega's classic's from the Dreamcast and Saturn SA2,JSR and NID. Each of these ports will be revamped in widescreen, feature leaderboreds and have online support for sa2, each of these games will be 10 dollars each when they come out and will be available for PSN,XBLA and Steam. What are some of your thoughts on these?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:35 am

Jet Set Radio will be avaliable on PS+ on Sepotember 11th a week ahead of when the other users get it. So buying it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:50 am

SA2 for PSN? Bitchin'.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:56 am

Strider Zero wrote:
SA2 for PSN? Bitchin'.
Yes October 3rd
Back to top Go down
Shinzutalos
Citizen
Citizen
Shinzutalos

Male Number of posts : 65
Name : The one you call Shinzutalos
Quote : He is soul is now an Mindman

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 2:25 am

Can't wait for Sonic Adventure 2 on psn
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 5:43 pm

Shinzutalos wrote:
Can't wait for Sonic Adventure 2 on psn

I can't wait for it on Steam.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 6:55 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
SA2 for PSN? Bitchin'.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 8:51 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
SA2 for PSN? Bitchin'.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 18th 2012, 1:48 am

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/09/17/nights-into-dreams%E2%80%A6-and-sonic-adventure-2-available-in-october/
Back to top Go down
Ardhamon5000
Citizen
Citizen
Ardhamon5000

Male Number of posts : 16
Name : Ali
Quote : "Hello there! You're in superjail. I'm the Warden and your a Criminal."

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 1:27 pm

These are actually some pretty good deals. Now if only I can get a PSN card, a Steam card and a really great laptop. Then I'll be playing the games.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 5:03 pm

I've been playinng the hell out of jet set radio future on 360 when does sonic adventure 2 come out. It's getting bought day one.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 7:21 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
I've been playinng the hell out of jet set radio future on 360 when does sonic adventure 2 come out. It's getting bought day one.
Sonic Adventure 2 comes out October 5th for 360 users. I wish I had Jet Set Radio Future don't own it yet.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 8:00 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Sonic Adventure 2 comes out October 5th for 360 users. I wish I had Jet Set Radio Future don't own it yet.

yeah it's a great game just got done playing it. I heard they charging extra though for battle which sucks.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 12:19 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

yeah it's a great game just got done playing it. I heard they charging extra though for battle which sucks.
Yeah $3 I don't really mind though the game and NIGHTS will probably both be discounted and i'm a PS+ subscriber so that is great. Not sure how many Microsoft points $3 converts to but I assume it'll be around the same price range.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 5:30 pm

Just an FYI everyone Sonic Adventure 2 and NIGHTS are avaliable on PSN now.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases    Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure 2,Jet Set Radio and Nights Into Dreams HD Releases
Page 1 of 1