The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die? Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die?   My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die? EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 5:42 pm

I used to be a brony around after like 6 months when the show started because of a couple friends that got me into it with a little help from a pony server on tf2 called pony fortress 2. For awhile now when it started it it was a nice and pieceful fandom with great morals and nice people, now in the year of 2012 I started to notice alot of differences in both the material and art that people are making in fanart, music and videos and the people themselves. It seems like no one follows the morals anymore and all the stuff that comes out is pretty much nothing but bad stuff if you know what I mean, It seems like it's becoming just like any other fandom and I really don't know rather if it's just me or if it really is dieing out because alot of the people I knew that were bronys don't care for the show anymore or the fandom. By this point I don't care for the fandom as I don't care for any fandom "cough" sonic "cough". because they always turn out like this. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die?   My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die? EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 6:14 pm

Peaceful? The MLP fan base has been anything but that.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com

My Little Pony FIM. Is the fandom really starting to die?
Page 1 of 1