The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on another fanfic

Go down 
+4
Coach_RenjiAbarai
Prince Doebler
Strider Zero
carnagevegeta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Thoughts on another fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 10:00 pm

I was thinking of starting another fanfic starring the members of this forum. This fanfic will be done in the future since I'm working on Damarius and another fanfic coming out. This is how I think I might do the roles, don't know what powers/abilities will be yet.

Zero: hero
Justin: hero
coach mario: hero
Prince doebeler: neutral
M21out: neutral
Sain: neutral
armor: neutral
Ryu: villain
Chulance: villain
Superbuu: villain
Mulderyufie: villain

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 10:45 pm

The staff of the forum should be the villains lol (me, Ryu, Sain, AZX).
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 10:56 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
The staff of the forum should be the villains lol (me, Ryu, Sain, AZX).

lol well at least most aren't heroes, your the only exception.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 11:13 pm

I'd sooner be an anti-hero.
Back to top Go down
Coach_RenjiAbarai
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Coach_RenjiAbarai

Number of posts : 104
Name : Ian Douglas
Quote : "Noone is given just anything, but everyone is given everything."
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 5:34 am

Now I've changed my coach mario to Renji Abarai, so you might wanna change the name for one of the hero's. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.technogamerzpro.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 11:19 am

Coach_RenjiAbarai wrote:
Now I've changed my coach mario to Renji Abarai, so you might wanna change the name for one of the hero's. Smile

ok even though I was probably going to let you chose your name because coach mario wouldn't be a good name for a fanfic.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 8:49 pm

Is this like mutant fanfic. Noticed you said powers/abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 10:02 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Is this like mutant fanfic. Noticed you said powers/abilities.

right now I don't know what the abilities might be. I might just let the members decide what powers they want. As long as it's reasonable.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 1:38 pm

Hey guys I'm going to let you choose your own ability. Keep it in reason nothing very powerful. (so no superman type powers please). Also some of you can choose your name because your usernames do not make good names. If you don't choose I'll eventually come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 1:41 pm

Strider is fine for me. I kinda want Ice powers if you don't have that already locked up. Either Ice or Speed.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 1:43 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Strider is fine for me. I kinda want Ice powers if you don't have that already locked up. Either Ice or Speed.

Ice I think would be perfect for you and your character. I will give brief character descriptions in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 2:04 pm

Here are the people I think should pick their names

coach mario
Prince doebeler
M21out
Ryu (if he chooses to do so)
armor (don't feel like saying writing his full username but you know who you are)

Chulance (if he chooses to do so)
Superbuu
Mulderyufie
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 2:08 pm

Make sure you get their permission to base a character off them first. Just saying not all of them may accept.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 2:15 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Make sure you get their permission to base a character off them first. Just saying not all of them may accept.

I won't be posting anything about the fic anytime soon to be sure. That's why I'm making as much post as possible to be sure and giving as much info as possible.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 2:30 pm

What type of powers are these supposed to be? Generally, I usually choose regeneration and power adaptation--When someone uses a power on me, I adopt it for myself for a short period of time.

As far as the name is concerned, Paul works, if you want.
Back to top Go down
Coach_RenjiAbarai
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Coach_RenjiAbarai

Number of posts : 104
Name : Ian Douglas
Quote : "Noone is given just anything, but everyone is given everything."
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 2:43 pm

You can use Renji for my name and I want my powers to be electricity and lightning. I hope it works.

But I'm supposed to be a hero too, hmmm. So lightning or electricity might not work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.technogamerzpro.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:00 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
What type of powers are these supposed to be? Generally, I usually choose regeneration and power adaptation--When someone uses a power on me, I adopt it for myself for a short period of time.

As far as the name is concerned, Paul works, if you want.

regeneration can work, power adaption might work I'm not sure on that one though. Especially when if you can keep adapting to powers, and how long does it last as well? I guess we can go with Paul but it does seem kind of out of place with the other names.

Last edited by carnagevegeta on September 22nd 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:01 pm

Coach_RenjiAbarai wrote:
You can use Renji for my name and I want my powers to be electricity and lightning. I hope it works.

But I'm supposed to be a hero too, hmmm. So lightning or electricity might not work.

Its ok, I'll make it work.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:10 pm

If the name won't work, do what you have to. Just so long as you don't call me anything degrading. Razz

As far as the regeneration and adaptation is concerned, I usually counter it by making the powers hindered by extreme temperatures. I.E., it takes more time to adapt the powers and recover when I'm either hit with a power like that or I'm in such an environment. Strider's ice power would take me more time to develop, or I'd have a hard time with Renji in a volcano.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:14 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
If the name won't work, do what you have to. Just so long as you don't call me anything degrading. Razz

As far as the regeneration and adaptation is concerned, I usually counter it by making the powers hindered by extreme temperatures. I.E., it takes more time to adapt the powers and recover when I'm either hit with a power like that or I'm in such an environment. Strider's ice power would take me more time to develop, or I'd have a hard time with Renji in a volcano.

Cool what I was thinking is later on in the fanfic you get this ability. Sort of as an upgrade and make a story that goes along with it.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:39 pm

Ah screw it you can have the name paul because I can't think of a better name right now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:47 pm

A few ideas.

Dart
Zieg
Lavitz
Haschel
Albert
Kongol
Lloyd
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:48 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
A few ideas.

Dart
Zieg
Lavitz
Haschel
Albert
Kongol
Lloyd

Lloyd sounds good
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 3:49 pm

Alright. That's that.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 5:54 pm

here is a brief character description on the characters. Of course names are still to be determined for some users but here is what their character will be. I still have more planning and some personalities are yet to be determined but here you go.

Zero: The baby face hero of the fic. A person who stands for what he believes in.

Justin: A hero that makes the right decisions as well but is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the right choice is made.

Renji: The most brutal of the hero's and at times can show no remorse for his actions.

llyod: A mercenary who leans a little bit more to the evil side.

m21out: A mercenary as well who leans toward the good side. Also both Llyod and m21out have known each other and have had battles in the past. In time they came to respect one another.

Sain: Sain goes about in this fic as not caring about the outcome no matter good or evil. He thinks it is better than everything and keeps to himself. As long as the conflict doesn't involve him he hardly gets involved.

ArmorzeroX: He rarely shows interest unless it's on a world wide scale. During the fic he will side with good as well as evil.

Ryu: A man who was once good until an event in his life changed him. As a result he blames Zero for this and will do whatever it takes to make sure he has his revenge.

Chulance: His intentions all involve getting ahead in life. He doesn't care who he hurts as long as he comes out on top.

Superbuu: Probably the quietest and calmest of the villains. Hardly shows any emotion no rage, no joy nothing. Only one thing is on his mind and that is to become ruler of the world.

Mulderyuffie: The most outspoken of the villains. He is very cocky and arrogant. Although he may be the loudest but he still plans every detail carefully. He is a mastermind when it comes to strategy. Perhaps only behind Justin and Superbuu when it comes to thinking out a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on another fanfic   Thoughts on another fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on another fanfic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: CV's Fanfics-
Jump to: