The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Feudal Preview Empty
PostSubject: Feudal Preview   Feudal Preview EmptySeptember 26th 2012, 3:30 pm

Feudal Season 1 Rivalries episode 1: The Past Comes Back To Haunt.

Years ago the town of feudal was sealed off from the rest of the world. Thanks to a great war which divided the town. On one side there were those who wanted to rule the world, who believed that their powers and abilities made them better and it was their right to dominate the rest of the powerless human race. While the other side believed people without powers deserved to have the same rights they had. As a result, the end of the war led to the town being sealed off from the rest of the world. Now the town of Feudal is divided as some still plot and deceive for various reasons. Some wish to rule the town of feudal, while others have bigger dreams of breaching the barrier and ruling the rest of the world. There will be some to stand in their way of success. The war may have supposedly ended, but the war between the town’s citizens continues to wage on.

We start off with Zero walking down the hallway of a prison. While walking down the hallway he sees Justin leaning on a wall.

Justin: Here to visit him again.

Strider: I have to. If I had did just a little more maybe he wouldn’t be like he is.

Justin: You can’t blame yourself for what happened. You did all you could, if he can’t accept that then that’s just too bad.

Strider: Well I don’t believe that, so if you’ll excuse me.

Strider starts to walk away.

Justin: And do you think your little therapy sessions are really going to help him? I mean just look at the results Zero. He still hates your guts.

Strider: Whatever I have to try.

Strider walks away and Renji walks in and goes over to Justin.

Renji: So he’s still going to try.

Justin: Yep.

Strider walks all the way down the hall to a prison cell. This cell is designed to neutralize the powers of the person who inhabits the cell.

Strider: It’s time to give up this senseless rage……… Ryo.

Ryo: I told you Zero I won’t rest until your dead.

Strider: It was a long time ago Ryo and I did all I could. I wish I can change the outcome of what happened, but I…….

Ryo: Save it Zero and stop talking to me. Unless you plan on freeing me I have nothing more to say to you.

Strider pauses and realizes there is nothing more he can say or do, at least for today. Ryo will not change his mind so Strider leaves with a look of sadness on his face. All the while knowing he will return and try again tomorrow.

Ryo: (Go ahead and leaves Zero because I will never forget and I will never forgive).

We flashback to a time during the war, where we see Ryo running through the woods.

Ryo: ZERO!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

He eventually finds Strider in the woods. Strider turns around and sees him.

Strider: Ryo, what’s wrong? What’s going on?

Ryo: You promised me Zero. You promised me my family would be okay.

Strider: What are you talking about?

Ryo: THERE ALL DEAD ZERO!!!

Strider: What no but I…….

Ryo: You promised you would protect them.

Zero: …………

Ryo: So what you’re not going to say anything. It’s just as well there is nothing more you need to say.

Ryo pulls out his sword.

Ryo: Draw your blade Zero and prepare yourself.

Strider: Hold on Ryo I don’t want to fight you. Besides I have to help our side win this war. If you don’t let me pass the other side can win and rule the rest of the world.

Ryo: You think I give a damn about who wins now. To hell with this war. As a result of this war I lost my whole family. I don’t care who wins as long as I see you die.

Strider: Ryo please can we talk about this later. I have to help save the world.

Ryo: You’re not going anywhere except for into the dirt.

Ryo starts running off towards Strider.

Strider: (No time to draw my blade. Have to think of something else.)

He does as an ice blade forms from the palm of his hands. He blocks the sword and darts towards the woods.

Ryo: You can’t hide from me ZERO!

Strider: (he’s to upset, he could have easily had me right there with his gravity powers. Well lucky for me. Got to keep out of his sight.)

The trees shatter as Ryo comes from out of nowhere to cut off Strider.

Strider: (Damn.)

Strider fires an ice blast at Ryo only for it to be reflected off his gravitational shield.

Ryo: That’s not gonna work Zero!

A sword comes down vertically at Zero’s head. Zero blocks it at the very last second with an ice blade. Zero forms another ice blade with his other hand.

Strider: Ryo I don’t have time for this. We can lose everything if I’ am not their too assist with the war.

Ryo: Well that sounds like your fucking problem doesn’t it. I’m not going anywhere until your dead Zero. I will hunt you down no matter how long it takes, no matter where you go. You will be a corpse when I’m done with you.

Strider: I don’t have time for this right now Ryo. We can lose everything, can’t you see that

Ryo: The only thing I see is maybe I have been fighting on the wrong side of the war, but that doesn’t matter. It’s time to put an end to this.

Ryo extends his hand and his gravitational powers pull Zero towards him.

Strider: (Damn it I’m caught.)

Ryo: Time to end this.

However when Ryo is about to deliver the final blow, Zero somehow breaks free and dodges the attack. A volcano erupts as well and the lava flows through the forest.

Strider: I knew it was a matter of time before your power ran out. You put way to much energy into it. If it wasn’t for your rage more than likely you don’t overuse your powers and you have me right where you want me.

Ryo: This isn't over. I can still take you down.

Strider: No it is over. You will use all your energy just escaping this lava flow. By that time you will be damn near unconscious. Even if I wanted to fight you there is no way my ice powers can stop all this lava. I will send someone for you to put you in jail. We can’t have your emotions influencing the outcome of this war.

Back to top Go down

Feudal Preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: CV's Fanfics-
Jump to: