The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol

Go down 
+6
Big Bird
Neo
Strider Zero
carnagevegeta
MulderYuffie
tazze019
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol Empty
PostSubject: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 12:36 am

1. Be athletic

Yes, this is one of most effective ways avoid friend zone. I'm not kidding, playing basketball or any other cool sports is one of the easiest way to impress girls Basketball

2. Learn how to play musical instrument

If you don't know how to sing at least learn how to play musical instrument like guitars. GAR

3. Ignore girls

The simplest ways to avoid friendzone is to ignore girls. Yes, this is true!, don't give a phuck about them, ignore them if you can..If they dont chase you than who care's, there so many girls out there. If you are already in the friend zone then stop hanging out with them. Stop replying her text or answering her calls for a little bit, and make her miss you. Diego Armando

4. Be gentleman

http://www.askmen.com/money/successful/41_success.html Cool

5. Be handsome

Do some workouts and act like a man but If you are lucky enough to have this then no need to explain. SSJGoku
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:02 am

Men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wimminz
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:12 am

tazze019 wrote:
1. Be athletic

Yes, this is one of most effective ways avoid friend zone. I'm not kidding, playing basketball or any other cool sports is one of the easiest way to impress girls Basketball

If you don't know how to sing at least learn how to play musical instrument like guitars. GAR

3. Ignore girls

The simplest ways to avoid friendzone is to ignore girls. Yes, this is true!, don't give a phuck about them, ignore them if you can..If they dont chase you than who care's, there so many girls out there. If you are already in the friend zone then stop hanging out with them. Stop replying her text or answering her calls for a little bit, and make her miss you. Diego Armando

4. Be gentleman

5. Be handsome

Do some workouts and act like a man but If you are lucky enough to have this then no need to explain. SSJGoku

I agree with everything except number 4. #4 is the exact way to be caught in the friends zone imo.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:13 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
1. Be athletic

3. Ignore girls

4. Be gentleman

5. Be handsome

I agree with everything except number 4. #4 is the exact way to be caught in the friends zone imo.

Yeah, exactly lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:39 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
1. Be athletic

3. Ignore girls

4. Be gentleman

5. Be handsome

But why ?
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:50 am

tazze019 wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
tazze019 wrote:
1. Be athletic

3. Ignore girls

4. Be gentleman

5. Be handsome

But why ?

Simple your to nice all they will see in you is the friend type. They won't see you as the bf type. They will more than likely say, your a nice guy but...... I don't see you as a bf type can we be friends, and your stuck in the friendship zone. There is a reason nice guys finish last.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 3:03 am

Is this a joke, I can't tell.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 8:00 am

People on this board should be glad they get friendzoned to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 8:48 am

Kaio wrote:

Don't you know, Kaio? Friendship is power!

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol 1866867_o

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol 1581916_o

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol 3481510_o
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 1:03 pm

Kaio wrote:
This
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:27 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Kaio wrote:

I don't know about this. Did yugi get any, I doubt it they were friends and if that's power I don't want power, because in the end your not getting any lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 3:13 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Kaio wrote:

I don't know about this. Did yugi get any, I doubt it they were friends and if that's power I don't want power, because in the end your not getting any lol.

Yugi was the king of games. He could get as much ass as he wanted from other female duelists.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 4:27 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Kaio wrote:

Yugi was the king of games. He could get as much ass as he wanted from other female duelists.

ah but did yugi respect them to much to do thst to them, with them being friends and all
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 8:32 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
ah but did yugi respect them to much to do thst to them, with them being friends and all
So you're preaching disrespect to women?
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 8:37 pm

Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

not really on this. It was more of a joke even though if you do disrespect them they more than likely will love you but that's a little off topic
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 12:36 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

not really on this. It was more of a joke even though if you do disrespect them they more than likely will love you but that's a little off topic
That is just blatantly not true.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 1:55 am

It's usually being sexually indifferent that gets them interested lol.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 3:32 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

I can see the truth hurts
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 3:51 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

It's cute that you think that, but if you honestly believe you're going to get 'love' from disrespecting the person from whom you wish to receive it, then you couldn't be more wrong. You might get initial attraction but it's not going as far as love unless you happen to come across a girl who is completely mental.

Why don't you try it out and find out for yourself just how deluded you are.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 4:05 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

It's cute that you think that, but if you honestly believe you're going to get 'love' from disrespecting the person from whom you wish to receive it, then you couldn't be more wrong. You might get initial attraction but it's not going as far as love unless you happen to come across a girl who is completely mental.

very cute maybe you haven't tried it before. Let me just say this there is a reason there is a saying nice guys finish last. To be honest I don't disrespect them but have seen a lot of females throw themselves at the guy who beats yells, screams and humiliates them and even worse than that. I'm not saying all but most, and you say an initial attraction, most of the time if there is any attraction to that then more than likely it will be a lengthy relationship. For an example why do you see mob bosses, bad kings, evil men in power and gangs with women in their laps. Coincidence I don't think so. Sorry the world isn't full of rainbows and unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 4:24 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

very cute maybe you haven't tried it before. Let me just say this there is a reason there is a saying nice guys finish last. To be honest I don't disrespect them but have seen a lot of females throw themselves at the guy who beats yells, screams and humiliates them and even worse than that. I'm not saying all but most, and you say an initial attraction, most of the time if there is any attraction to that then more than likely it will be a lengthy relationship. For an example why do you see mob bosses, bad kings, evil men in power and gangs with women in their laps. Coincidence I don't think so. Sorry the world isn't full of rainbows and unicorns.
Way to showcase your naivite to the world. Nobody gets a girl because they're a walking asshat, often the people whom you seem to see as jerks who go around disrepecting women have other features that are attractive, for example they might not be so worried about what other people think, or they might be really confident, or they might be spontenous. There's no causal link between being a twat and getting a girl, there's a correlation due to other factors, but if you took those away you'd see that your argument is baseless conjecture because you've apparently had a bit of trouble in the past with this and have had a kneejerk-reaction to say it's because you're a decent person rather than because you're boring.

Now secondly, attraction between a guy and a girl means piss if they have nothing in common. That relationship just isn't going to last because there are going to be other people who they find just as attractive if not more so, who also have the advantage of being new and interesting. They'll get bored and it will be over. So no, you're just completely wrong.

Thirdly, love is different to inital attraction, as I'm sure even you know. The sorts of examples you've mentioned are worthless because you're talking about people who are already in a relationship, they're already invested (probably because the guy wasn't treating her like shit the whole time), or you're talking about women who are mentally damaged in some way, probably by an abusive father, so that's what they think love is. Bottom line is you aren't going to get someone to love you by punching them in the face or attacking them emotionally all the time. It's just not going to happen.

Lasty, 'bad kings', mob bosses and 'evil men' also have another thing in common, and that's power. For those of you just joining, power is one of those things people are attracted to, not just sexual/romantic attraction, but so in turn they can get power, wealth, protection, or a better life in general for themselves or their loved ones.

So nice job, talking so completely out of your ass and managing to be wrong on every account, I'd applaud the effort if I didn't think it came naturally to you.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 4:58 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

Way to showcase your naivite to the world. Nobody gets a girl because they're a walking asshat, often the people whom you seem to see as jerks who go around disrepecting women have other features that are attractive, for example they might not be so worried about what other people think, or they might be really confident, or they might be spontenous. There's no causal link between being a twat and getting a girl, there's a correlation due to other factors, but if you took those away you'd see that your argument is baseless conjecture because you've apparently had a bit of trouble in the past with this and have had a kneejerk-reaction to say it's because you're a decent person rather than because you're boring.

Now secondly, attraction between a guy and a girl means piss if they have nothing in common. That relationship just isn't going to last because there are going to be other people who they find just as attractive if not more so, who also have the advantage of being new and interesting. They'll get bored and it will be over. So no, you're just completely wrong.

Thirdly, love is different to inital attraction, as I'm sure even you know. The sorts of examples you've mentioned are worthless because you're talking about people who are already in a relationship, they're already invested (probably because the guy wasn't treating her like shit the whole time), or you're talking about women who are mentally damaged in some way, probably by an abusive father, so that's what they think love is. Bottom line is you aren't going to get someone to love you by punching them in the face or attacking them emotionally all the time. It's just not going to happen.

Lasty, 'bad kings', mob bosses and 'evil men' also have another thing in common, and that's power. For those of you just joining, power is one of those things people are attracted to, not just sexual/romantic attraction, but so in turn they can get power, wealth, protection, or a better life in general for themselves or their loved ones.

So nice job, talking so completely out of your ass and managing to be wrong on every account, I'd applaud the effort if I didn't think it came naturally to you.

Before I go into your foolishness let me just say, you are the one poster who always wants to start something with me. Out of everybody on this site you are the only one and I didn't even start this with you.

1. First off how am I having a knee jerk reaction to this. I was having a calm conversation with everyone except for you. Your the one who wanted to make a big deal out of this. So maybe your the one who had some trouble with this in the past. Cause everyone else wasn't getting that upset or as agitated as you are. Everyone probably has had some experience with either you being nice or someone else being an asshole to a female. To be honest you are wrong about this. The experience I was referring to really had nothing to do with me. So you are wrong about it being my experience cause I was not refereeing to myself on this one.

2. What of course they probably has something common. No duh lol were not trying to determine every single reason why they are together. What I said was if you treat them like shit they will probably stay with you. So what is the point of bringing all this other stuff can you stick to the topic.

3. Once again duh. Of course he wasn't treating her like shit from the start. It is part of the game. Of course that shit isn't going to work when you start off with a female. They always say it was great before we met him or it wasn't like that before I met him.

4. Of course there is other reason. Were talking about treating them like shit or not. There is always going to be some sort of attraction first off.

No one in any relationship starts off getting disrespected or being treated like shit. Of course, I didn't think I had to detail getting into a relationship first but apparently I do. What I was saying is there can be another decent man or a nice guy with the same qualities as that jerk has, and the women leaves quickly or turns around and treats him like shit.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 5:31 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Before I go into your foolishness let me just say, you are the one poster who always wants to start something with me. Out of everybody on this site you are the only one and I didn't even start this with you.
That’s lovely, but I don’t care. I’ve obviously just got a lower tolerance for people saying bollocks and then vehemently standing to it than the other posters do. Don't flatter yourself, I don’t have any desire to start things with you, I actually try to avoid you as much as I can because I find you quite repellent. I do however feel the need to step in when you could be leading others down a path of being wrong. You sure did start this though, I simply disagreed with what you said, you then decided to engage. That was when it started.

Quote :
1. First off how am I having a knee jerk reaction to this. I was having a calm conversation with everyone except for you. Your the one who wanted to make a big deal out of this. So maybe your the one who had some trouble with this in the past. Cause everyone else wasn't getting that upset or as agitated as you are. Everyone probably has had some experience with either you being nice or someone else being an asshole to a female. To be honest you are wrong about this. The experience I was referring to really had nothing to do with me. So you are wrong about it being my experience cause I was not refereeing to myself on this one.
I assure you I’m quite calm, I’ve no reason not to be. If you’re interpreting my posts as angry, then that’s your own choice and certainly your own interpretation. Which actually speaks volumes about you as a person, but I won’t go into that just now.

Quote :
2. What of course they probably has something common. No duh lol were not trying to determine every single reason why they are together. What I said was if you treat them like shit they will probably stay with you. So what is the point of bringing all this other stuff can you stick to the topic.

3. Once again duh. Of course he wasn't treating her like shit from the start. It is part of the game. Of course that shit isn't going to work when you start off with a female. They always say it was great before we met him or it wasn't like that before I met him.

4. Of course there is other reason. Were talking about treating them like shit or not. There is always going to be some sort of attraction first off.

No one in any relationship starts off getting disrespected or being treated like shit. Of course, I didn't think I had to detail getting into a relationship first but apparently I do. What I was saying is there can be another decent man or a nice guy with the same qualities as that jerk has, and the women leaves quickly or turns around and treats him like shit.
Changing your argument halfway through is literally the same thing as admitting you were wrong, just in a way that you believe somehow lets you hold on to your ego. You said, and I quote, “a lot of females throw themselves at the guy who beats yells, screams and humiliates them and even worse than that.” Now that is not the same thing as a person who is in love who finds it in them to forgive and put up with being disrespected (however unhealthy that is).

You can’t just turn around now and say ”you know what, treating someone badly really isn’t the way to get them to love you” after I respond to you. If, and this is a pretty big if, that’s what you were trying to convey from the start, then you have dreadful communication skills and really need to work on your wording. Is English not your first language? Because that might explain that a bit, I recommend not responding so aggressively when people misinterpret you if that is the case, and the more you practice the better you'll get at actually saying what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 10:24 am

Next time I see a girl I think is cute I'm going to punch her in the face, that'll definitely get me laid. Thanks for teaching me how to be successful with women, carnagevegeta.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 10:50 am

Neo wrote:
Next time I see a girl I think is cute I'm going to punch her in the face, that'll definitely get me laid. Thanks for teaching me how to be successful with women, carnagevegeta.

If you punch hard enough, you certainly could get laid. She'll never know what hit her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next