The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Chapter Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 8:17 pm

I pretty much agree. The twist itself seems odd and random, but maybe it'll turn out pretty cool later on.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 7:00 pm

Quite a lot happened this chapter, the RA leaders gathering being introduced, Burgess on their island calling on Blackbeard for backup, Buggy's pirate 'system' of using his title for free activities on the sea. I think the guy falling from the sky is probably a new character for the arc. Tho it was pretty funny how Robin was blushing at a Dragon whilst Dragon was asking how Robin was doing. sneaky

Honestly it feels great that Dressrosa has finished, the chapters have felt refreshing and I like how Odas been jumping about and setting up events around the world. Sucks that there is no chapter next week.
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

Male Number of posts : 38
Quote : "One must keep his friends close, Raziel. And his enemies - even closer."
Registration date : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 3:59 pm

Leaders of Revolutionaries gather = Dragon is going to explain what happened to Kuma, just as he promised not long after Marineford War.

I wonder who is going to be the star of the next Cover Page story. Maybe Monet, ending with her joining the crew? Kappa

I do hope Oda is not going to skip Jack vs Fujitora, Tsuru and Sengoku, it would be rude if he would skip that D:
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Female Number of posts : 136
Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 8:05 pm

Vodka wrote:
Tho it was pretty funny how Robin was blushing at a Dragon whilst Dragon was asking how Robin was doing. sneaky

And thus, Zoro x Robin is dethroned. Now, all the new pairing needs is some lovely fanart.

@Zulkuss I don't want Monet to join the crew. I don't even get where this notion of Monet as Nakama is coming from nor what is making people doubt whether or not she is dead.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 9:29 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Vodka wrote:
Tho it was pretty funny how Robin was blushing at a Dragon whilst Dragon was asking how Robin was doing. sneaky

And thus, Zoro x Robin is dethroned.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 6:24 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Vodka wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Crying or Very sad

Shhhhhhhhhh. It's okay. I still ship them too. <3 Only now, Dragon x Robin has more current fodder. <3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 9:40 am

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Vodka wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Crying or Very sad

Shhhhhhhhhh. It's okay. I still ship them too. <3 Only now, Dragon x Robin has more current fodder. <3

I'll just watch this video again in the mean time.

Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 10:06 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Vodka wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Crying or Very sad

I'll just watch this video again in the mean time.

Low-blow Strider. Low-blow! Especially the Skypiea and Water 7 bits.

But the pairing is starved. Nothing new for it since Fishman Island. OTL
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 10:12 am

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Oda decides to drop another moment on us. Hopefully in Zou or Wanokuni.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 10:56 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Oda decides to drop another moment on us. Hopefully in Zou or Wanokuni.

IDK :/ Lately, Oda seems to be more interested in Robin x Dragon and Zoro x Tashigi.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 12:44 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

IDK :/ Lately, Oda seems to be more interested in Robin x Dragon and Zoro x Tashigi.

Ugh. Tashigi is so....bad.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 28th 2015, 1:03 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Ugh. Tashigi is so....bad.

I got nothing against the kiddo, but I'm not a fan of the Zoro x Tashigi pairing.

Which is funny considering I pretty much ship Zoro with Robin, Perona, and Jewelry Bonney. That is to say, I really don't need much to ship Zoro with someone. Or any other OP character. XD
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 5:04 am

Mangapanda bad as per usual.
Seeing Zoro have that respect for Sanji was pretty cool and the dead friends is probably Brook...
Looks like a civilisation was wiped out on zou but not much information on who it really was apart from his name.
I didn't know Bepo was a part of the Mink tribe, hopefully we get to see a lot of him during this arc. Wonder if Bepo has the mysterious lightning power as do some of the other minks.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 9:16 am

http://prntscr.com/8wmsxi
What a neg XD

Need to find the raws to find out who is right MS or MP
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 12:18 pm

Probably MS, but I guess you never know.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 12:29 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Probably MS, but I guess you never know.

You know when you get raws and catch a wild Ushi. XD
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 1:34 pm

Holy shit! I can't believe what I read in that chapter.

Chapter 812:
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 11:32 pm

Since there was no chapter this week I thought that I would post this really good theory about a future arc.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2016, 9:10 am

I liked the latest chapter. Big Mom's rages are just fridge horror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Chapter Discussion   One Piece Chapter Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Chapter Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4