The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!   F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!! EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 10:44 am

I FUCKING HATE DMVS! I TOOK MY DRIVERS TEST TODAY, AND BECAUSE OF TWO MICROSCOPIC MISTAKES ,THAT EVEN THE MOST STRICT COPS WOULDN'T EVEN BAT AN EYELASH AT IF THEY SAW ME DO IT, CAUSED ME TO FAIL MY TEST! THEN TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT ON THE COMPUTER, BUT THE APPOINTMENTS FILL UP IN LESS THAN A MICRO SECOND! NEW APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY ADDED ONE WEEK AT A TIME AFTER THE SIXTH WEEK FROM TODAY! THAT MEANS EVEN IF I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, IT WON'T BE TILL THE END OF NEXT MONTH! THEY TRY TO COMFORT YOU BE SAYING THAT YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY AND THEY MIGHT HAVE A CANCELLATION, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SYSTEM IN PLACE TO INFORM YOU! THEY WANT ME TO WASTE HOURS ON END EACH DAY CHECKING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH THE HOPE THAT I MIGHT GET LUCKY! I AM BEYOND PISSED RIGHT NOW, AND I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO HIT SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!   F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!! EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 4:09 pm

Ok.........
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!   F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!! EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:08 am

Totally didn't see this topic before. Well, I'm glad it all worked out in the end XD.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!   F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

F**KING DMVS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: