The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dragon Ball Anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

New Dragon Ball Anime Empty
PostSubject: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyApril 28th 2015, 11:29 am

Yes, you haven't read the title wrong.  Japan is going to produce a new Dragon Ball anime that will be over seen by the creator himself. In the link it describes only a brief vague idea of what it will be about and its timeline.  There is still much to learn about the series, but I am sure that all you fans of the series will be happy to watch this new series.  The other good thing is that this could be in the Battle of Gods timeline and produce a new gt timeline sort of like with X men Days of Future past so we can all forget about it even more.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyApril 28th 2015, 6:55 pm

I heard about this today from someone in one of my college classes. I'm very skeptical to start. If it's good, I'll be pleasantly surprised. If not, I won't be.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 12:39 pm

It's Dragon ball super right? I haven't watched it yet and I don't know if I should since I'm planning on watching a few others. Anyone here who's watched it knows if it's good?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 4:39 pm

Personally, I don't think too much of it yet. Right now they're going through a retelling of the Battle of Gods film. They'll eventually get to the Resurrection of F arc as well which will be much of the same. It's not really "good" right now, but who knows how it'll turn out when it focuses entirely on its own original content.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 11:38 am

It feels pretty weird seeing the anime artwork look more modern compared to the old style of the original. I think I'll wait for the dubbed to be released before watching it since I didn't watch the original in subbed either. I just checked out the trailer and the voices came off weird to me xD
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 12:52 pm

Vodka wrote:
It feels pretty weird seeing the anime artwork look more modern compared to the old style of the original. I think I'll wait for the dubbed to be released before watching it since I didn't watch the original in subbed either. I just checked out the trailer and the voices came off weird to me xD

Yeah, I don't blame you. I'm not too fond of the Japanese cast either. Especially Gohan and Goku.
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Citizen
Citizen
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 1:08 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Vodka wrote:

Yeah, I don't blame you. I'm not too fond of the Japanese cast either. Especially Gohan and Goku.

That's pretty much a fuckup considering how they're the main characters of the anime lol. Alongside DB, I like the Death Note english dubbed more than the subbed and tbh the Naruto one wasn't too bad either. For OP the only dubbed I seen was the introduction of the rookies and it was good. They selected a fitting crew imo.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 5:03 pm

Vodka wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Vodka wrote:

That's pretty much a fuckup considering how they're the main characters of the anime lol. Alongside DB, I like the Death Note english dubbed more than the subbed and tbh the Naruto one wasn't too bad either. For OP the only dubbed I seen was the introduction of the rookies and it was good. They selected a fitting crew imo.

There are a lot of great English dubs. One Piece is definitely one of them. Death Note was great too. Naruto's is good, but has some issues here and there.

But yeah, pretty much anything you find from FUNimation is great. Fairy Tail and Toriko are the only two outliers IMO. They aren't bad dubs from FUNi, but sub-par for their standard I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Anime   New Dragon Ball Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dragon Ball Anime
Page 1 of 1