The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Evolution. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 2:54 pm

Katie didn't know exactly what to expect, she covered the palm of her hands in think ice again. She could tell these attacks was going to be stronger, how much was uncertain. Katy didn't look to directly block Zaria blade this time, she tried to strike the side of the blade and knock Zaria slash off course. That'd give Katie her opening to counter attack.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 8:33 pm

The concert has started, Hannah introducing it in the same way as the video. This got the crowd pumped up, and Hannah is still in the street style clothes (like this, as she is a bit of a fan of either skirts or short shorts http://b1969d.medialib.glogster.com/media/1f9b1c138af2e72827488b4295fc1f6a46b2723bb76898f629a2485d83079968/c-users-julius-pictures-cute-anime-girls-13.jpg )

Now the crowd can tell it's her, as well, and they start with a cover of Hope by We Came As Romans, with the male singer doing the screaming parts and Hannah doing the singing along with bass.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 9:03 pm

Just as Zaria's blade was about to be parried, she disappeared. Katie frantically searched for her, but before she could do a thing she had been bested. Zaria had appeared behind her and was holding her blade to Katie's neck. After keeping it there for a few seconds to get her point across, she removed her blade from Katie's throat and powered down. "So what did you think of my powers?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 10:19 pm

Having a blade to her neck was quite the frightening experience. Katie was tense the whole time only letting out a breath of relief when Zaria pulled the sword away and powered down. "Very impressive" Katie answered back. "How'd you seem to disappear like that?" Katie questioned.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 12:19 am

"Well that was part of my power. I have the ability to control the element of darkness/shadows. I started by using darkness to create an aura round my body to increase all my physical stats. Right before you could knock my sword away, I went into the shadow that you were casting. Once you were throughly confused, I popped back out of your shadow from behind and the rest was easy."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 12:47 am

"Ohh that's quite interesting. Kinda makes think if I can do more then move water and make ice." Zaria used her power in a pretty inventive way, at least Katie didn't see that coming. While Katie can't dive into shadows, that isn't part of her ability. It made her wonder what she can do.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 2:56 am

"Since you have reached this level, you will start being more involved in the bigger conflict. Let's discuss some things back at the cabin over lunch."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 3:11 am

"Right" Katie jumped over the gap, now making it with ease unlike 5 days ago where she nearly fell in. Katie and Zaria head back to the cabin where they get lunch gathered together and site at the table. "So what is this bigger conflict you mentioned?", Katie asked.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 4:06 am

"As you know, the government has been trying to capture or kill all gifted, but the public is being lead to believe this to be a crusade to eliminate only the bad ones. However that is not the case. They are building an army to conquer the world. It all started many years ago when some of the first gifted appeared. Some were good and some were bad. The government recruited the good ones to help stop the bad ones. When the government realize the danger of us gifted, they decided to try and regulate all of them. They treated them like common criminals and even started to rank them based on their threat to the world. They did this by compiling reports about any and all gifted. The average gifted isn't usually know by every agent. Their are nicknames that go around, but only a few are know by all. These are the top 10 most dangerous gifted which are similar to the FBI's most wanted list. I'm sure that they didn't tell you, but Hannah is in the top 10. She is ranked #6. Now the most likely reason that they would send a new recruit to go after one of the top ten was probably to appeal to her since she isn't one to hurt one of her own. Unfortunately, they couldn't have possibly predicted the result. Another one of the 10 was present. I am ranked as number 3. If they would have know that then they might have sent #1 or #2. They have unfortunately nearly completed their goal. Hannah and I are the keys to their goal, because once they have us then they will have all members of the 10 under their control. So that leads us to now. Hannah and I decided to work together to build a following to help expose and stop the corrupt government. You can be proud that you are our first recruit. That is why it is important that you get stronger, because none of us know when the enemy will strike and they have tons of power on their side. So having said all of that, let me officially introduce myself. My name is Zaria Watanabe, my nickname is the Shadow Kunoichi, and I'm the co founder/leader of the Gifted Resistance."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 4:27 am

"So much to take it. But, it sounds like a blessing that I got away from the government agencies when I did. I wasn't aware there was this level of corruption going on." Katie started eating, she hoped she wasn't getting in over her head with all this.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 4:34 am

"Yeah, but it shouldn't concern you too much just yet. The government still doesn't know all the details about what went down here. Plus with me around, they won't act recklessly less they incur the wrath of my other half which is the main reason why I'm number 3 and not number 4 or 5."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 5:05 am

"Curious to know, if the chart went on beyond 10, where do you think I'd class at right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 2:06 pm

As it is lunch time, the interlude is going on so everybody can eat. They did some Japanesec songs, and other English songs, with a plan to finish it.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 3:21 pm

"Well it does go beyond ten, however they only publish the top ten. You have gotten much stronger in these past few days, but it's too hard to make an accurate call. There are thousands of gifted out there so you could be anywhere. However, the potential that I see in you is top ten."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 3:29 pm

"Wow really?I didn't think I could make it that far up." Now Katie was really getting curious where her abilities would be by the time her training is done.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 3:34 pm

"Yeah really! But in order to do that you must be able to complete my training and get some real world experience. You will do this by fighting our enemy whenever they strike." Zaria finishes eating her lunch. "For the rest of today, I want you to go and practice using your powers to try and figure out new ways to use your powers. Try to keep in mind that if you want to be in the top 10 then you will have to think outside of the box."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 4:17 pm

"Ok, I'll try my best." Katie soon finishes up her own food and gets set for practice. She figures the training ground will be the best area for experimenting with her abilities, seeing it has a pond of water there.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 4:41 pm

After Katie leaves, Zaria collapses onto the floor. She seems to be extremely exhausted. Just then she gets up, but with a sinister smile on her face. "She was stubborn, but she knows that she can't hold me off forever. Now she is completely broken and now I should have could for a few hours. I think that I will have some fun." Zaria grabs her things and leaves the cabin.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 11:18 pm

Katie walked up to the training grounds where she faced Hannah, she sat at the edge of the pond, overlooking the water. Katie would certainly train hard, but first was a thought process. What did she want to do with her power? Determining a goal was the first task, then she could work to fulfill it.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 11:55 pm

Zaria is quickly running through the forest. After about 10 minutes, she gets to a road. "Now which way to town. I haven't been out in a while so what should do first? I know, how about a drink? She doesn't drink alcohol so I have to be the one to drink." She has a smirk on her face. "I don't have any money, but that shouldn't be a problem." She picks a direction and blitzes away.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 12:12 am

Hannah and the band are on their last song, a cover of Burn It Down by Linkin Park. This was for more motivation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 12:37 am

After some contemplation Katie decided to focus first on more flexibility with her powers, namely she wanted to be able to create usable close combat weapons with her icing ability.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 12:59 am

Along the road is a truck stop that has a bar. Zaria stops in. "Yo bartender, double shot of whiskey on the rocks!"

The bartender responds, "Miss I'm going to have to see some ID."

Zaria goes up to the bartender and grabs him by the throat. "Would you like to rephrase that?

The bartender responds,"I can't serve you because your a minor, unless you can prove that your of age with an ID."

Zaria squeezes even harder. "I guess then that I should just serve myself." She throws him across the bar. He hits some of the patrons on the way. They get up and confront Zaria. "Hey miss, don't you come into our bar and start causing trouble." with which Zaria responds, "I was only looking for a good time." The door opens and more guys come in to confront her. We pan out from the door and just as it's about to close, we can see a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 3:26 pm

Katie had pulled water from the pond, she tries shaping a small blade at first as a test run. Once a blade is shaped Katie converts the water to ice. Inspecting the weapon it wasn't perfect, Katie would need some fine tuning. But it did seem functional enough as a weapon for a bigger. Still Katie knew she could do better and wouldn't stop till she was crafting perfect weapons.
Back to top Go down
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 3:36 pm

The wind blows and the door to the bar opens. Upon looking in, we see that the bar is littered with dead bodies. Zaria is sitting on top of the bar drinking whisky out of the bottle. "This is what I needed. Now what? These weaklings didn't give me much of a thrill. Maybe I should go back and fight that Katie chick. Nah! She is also too weak. Maybe it's about time that I go searching for numbers 1 and 2." She gets up and walks out of the bar while towing a large amount of alcohol bottles in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution.   Evolution. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution.
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next