The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misty, May, or Dawn

Go down 
+8
MulderYuffie
????
ShaolinAce
Limelight788
Strider Zero
Sain
ArmorZeroX
Rasequi0
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Misty, May, or Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:19 am

I know after Misty left in the anime alot of people threw a fit when may came and same thing happened when misty came, for me I like either may or dawn(I found misty to be REALLY annoying and loud), so whats everyones opinion, Misty, May, or Dawn?
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:14 am

I prefer Misty. She's annoying at times but she's still cool.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:47 pm

I prefer Misty. She never dragged Ash away from his goals like Dawn and May do via contests. She was also the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 10:11 pm

What Captain Falcon and Kimblee said.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 7:57 pm

Misty is my choice. Unlike May or Dawn, she doesn't put up with Ash's crap and she's actually hilarious, which is why I look forward to seeing Misty getting in a bad temper.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 2:00 am

Dawn is the hottest.

and then Misty then may.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 6:21 am

Dawn and May shouldn't of been in the series since Ash switch each Region
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 7:03 pm

Definitely Misty, she's the coolest.
May was ok, but I've always prefered Misty, because I've never liked contests -.-
Dawn it's a FAIL. I mean, the way she dresses, the way she always cries for nothing, and that Dee-Dee thing o-o I've never liked her, although she's the easiest one to draw,and I hate her even more because of that.

The thing I like the most about pokémon anime it's the battling and there's not such thing in contests. And I'm a girl.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 12:23 am

None of them i'm not straight and not a pedophile unlike our good friend Rolando here.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 12:39 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
None of them i'm not straight and not a pedophile unlike our good friend Rolando here.

I thought I remembered him posting more pedo stuff in this topic.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 1:05 am

Ryu wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

I thought I remembered him posting more pedo stuff in this topic.
He is not trying to sound really fucking overly dicky but i talked to this guy alot and I mean ALOT on skype he was somewhat part of my little circle of friends and he loved Dawn like alot.... Met him after the....you know what incident between a big baby and I 2 1/2 years ago and the first thing I saw when I added him on skype was Dawn getin fucked by Heatran and that is what i was greeted to.

He also made a video saying how he is not a pedophile which scared me even more and made me think he IS a pedophile. Video here
https://youtu.be/eqV9kD6NPi4

His channel was eventually hacked which is what is shown by his last two videos uploaded and his background. This scared him nearly off youtube and brought him into a depressive state after he created his Blockbo account which to my recollection also got hacked but he got it back and eventually closed it. Thus him leaving youtube and me and lightningstrike11 trolling him off the internet all together which is why he is nowhere to be seen since late 2009.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 2:04 am

Well no wonder he hasn't been here in a long time.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 2:43 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Yeah you can thank me for that! :3
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 2:55 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Yeah you can thank me for that! :3
Or I can blame you for that. Sal Manella pirat
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 3:00 am

He was a decent member while he was here. He left around September of 2009 and visited once last year, only posting one thing iirc. I doubt you trolled him away from here, but the internet maybe.

He was actually a cool guy to talk to on Skype though. Same with hellsonlychild...who has also disappeared.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 3:07 am

Strider Zero wrote:
He was a decent member while he was here. He left around September of 2009 and visited once last year, only posting one thing iirc. I doubt you trolled him away from here, but the internet maybe.

He was actually a cool guy to talk to on Skype though. Same with hellsonlychild...who has also disappeared.
Yeah it was late September of 2009 when I last talked to him then he completely quit and killed himself after I scared him off the internet. I do wish my lolcow was still around he was the greatest!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 3:14 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah it was late September of 2009 when I last talked to him then he completely quit and killed himself after I scared him off the internet. I do wish my lolcow was still around he was the greatest!

How do you know he killed himself?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 3:22 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

How do you know he killed himself?
It was a joke....but it does kinda make SOME sense he did cut himself with keys when he found out Dawn didn't exist......no i'm not joking....
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyJanuary 22nd 2012, 10:36 pm

Misty hands down. The day Misty left was the day I lost interest in Pokemon. True story. :3
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyJuly 13th 2012, 4:50 am

I like Dawn and Misty
Back to top Go down
WWEDX2007
Citizen
Citizen
WWEDX2007

Male Number of posts : 9
Name : Mikey
Quote : Sonic's the name, speed's my game!
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 4:56 pm

Dawn/May are both equal to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty, May, or Dawn   Misty, May, or Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty, May, or Dawn
Page 1 of 1