The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?

Go down 
+18
God
MulderYuffie
????
PhilTheGamer
Limelight788
Prince Doebler
Dr. Sage
ShaolinAce
m21out
Chulance
Kimarous
Radock
Hiei
justinlynch3
Sain
ArmorZeroX
Strider Zero
Rasequi0
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2011, 7:23 pm

Radock wrote:
Halloween 5

No no no no no 8 was the worst 5 was awesome!
Worst movie i've seen was probably Wes Carver's New Nightmare
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

Number of posts : 57
Name : I am that I am
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2011, 12:04 am

Limelight788 wrote:
I'm one of those people who will enjoy nearly any kind of movies, even if they suck.

That being said, I agree with Justinlynch that Cloverfield was very poorly made. It was literally like watching a home made movie with some CGI effect, which I find to be such an insulting low budget effort. The ending was pretty terrible as well, which was completely irrelevant to the story.

You have completely missed the point of the film then.

While I don't really like it either(at first I enjoyed it, but it doesn't bode well in repeat viewings), calling it an "insulting low budget effort" and "poorly made" is moronic and ignorant. The whole film revolves around "found footage" and the story is told through the view of one average person's camera which just happened to capture the events of a big monster attacking the city.

It's not something that was meant to be half-assed, it was intended to be, in a sense, an immersive, threatrical thrill ride through the recovered equipment of a victim in the apparent disaster that tries to leave you guessing and wondering about the creature and its fellow parasites that followed(unless you read that awful, emo-centric manga that's a prequel to the film which reveals shit you don't care about). The fact that they managed to include pretty well produced CGI in the hand-cam/shaky cam style without looking completely off and unconvincing is admirable as well.

And regarding the ending, it was indeed relevant. Seeing the nearly erased footage of that guy and his bitch wasn't what was important, it was the subtle reveal of a pivotal object in the background.

If you had cared to look, you could see the Tagruato(owner of that Slusho! drink that apparently holds a secret ingredient related to the creature) satellite falling into the ocean, which apparently was the cause of all the film's mess in the first place as it awoke the "baby" from its slumber and attacks the city later in confusion.

So yeah, whatever the film's flaws(personally the thing I disliked the most was the cast themselves, I was glad that most of them got offed), being "poorly made" isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2011, 10:40 pm

The Roomate. The only good actor was leighton meester and the plot is horrible. There's this girl that's obsessed with her roommate so instead of killing all her friends she sprays them with water hoses, pushes them while there in the shower ect. It's a horrible movie.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2011, 12:01 am

m21out wrote:
she sprays them with water hoses, pushes them while there in the shower ect. It's a horrible movie.
Do the men have thier shirts off exposeing their hairy nekkid chests?

Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 1:13 pm

..Um..
I have seen a couple of bad movies but I can't say which is worst to me.
I guess of all the movies, I suppose DBz Evolution was most disappointing to me. .-.

<_< They better not ruin Rurouni Kenshin for me with the upcoming live action. I'd hunt them down and skin them alive. Hmph!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2011, 7:18 am

The Roomate movie is the best worst movie i have ever seen.This movie is so bored.
I watch this movie only one time.

Come in watch & Download Babylon 5 TV show & episode
A great place to watch merline online TV show for free
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2012, 8:55 pm

Oh I remember now, Jenifer's Body was a great disappointment. Now, I being a paranoid person was scared during some parts but I thought the acting was lame, scenes were lamer and Meagan Fox just pissed me off throughout the movie. I know now not to take any recommendations from guys who watch movies for the hot chicks in it. -.-
Back to top Go down
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Worst movie you saw?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 4:18 am

A Serbian Film
This it was the biggest peice of shit EVER FUCKING MADE. I don't recommend it to anyone all it was was gore/sex(not the good kind). I won't go into detail since it was so gross. And I just saw it a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
DudeWynaut
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 6:39 pm

removed

Last edited by DudeWynaut on January 15th 2014, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2012, 10:00 pm

Twilight, New Moon, Full Moon, The Brokeback dawn - All twilight movies are worst.
Lake Placid 3 - The crocodiles are so fake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?   whats the worst movie anyone here was seen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the worst movie anyone here was seen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Movies and Television-
Jump to: