The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats the worst animes anyone has seen?

Go down 
+12
Tsuna of the Sky Flame
????
Prince Doebler
KittensOnACloud
link13
Kimarous
Chulance
Strider Zero
Big Bird
Sain
ArmorZeroX
Rasequi0
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 11:25 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
What is FLCL? o.o;

In a nutshell, it's a 6 episode anime in which the plot has absolutely no sense to it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 10:33 am

Naruto because of it's bullshit story and uninteresting characters. Though some of the powers are cool, I can't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 1:13 pm

Extremewild wrote:
Naruto because of it's bullshit story and uninteresting characters. Though some of the powers are cool, I can't stand it.

While Naruto is mediocre at best, there are plenty of anime that are far worse. Consider yourself lucky to not have seen them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsuna of the Sky Flame
Citizen
Citizen
Tsuna of the Sky Flame

Male Number of posts : 9
Name : Erik
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 2:17 am

FLCL - I think a random person off the street with limited access to production equipment could do better.
Soul Eater - A good anime overall (to me) but the ending just f***ed it up big-time.
Bakugan - I liked it at first...or did I force myself to like it? Anyway, I can't even watch it anymore...
DBGT - I'm sure everyone feels the same about it, so I'm not gonna explain xD.
Pretty much all anime that are based on light novels, because they mostly end with one season and leave a lot of questions unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 3:16 am

How can FLCL and Soul Eater be on the same list? At least Soul Eater was good all the way through. Yeah, the ending was lackluster though.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna of the Sky Flame
Citizen
Citizen
Tsuna of the Sky Flame

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 10:40 am

Strider Zero wrote:
How can FLCL and Soul Eater be on the same list? At least Soul Eater was good all the way through. Yeah, the ending was lackluster though.

FLCL is the absolute worst. I am a big fan of Soul Eater, but the ending just pissed me off lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 3:23 pm

Tsuna of the Sky Flame wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

FLCL is the absolute worst. I am a big fan of Soul Eater, but the ending just pissed me off lol.

Yeah, FLCL is definitely the worst. I had a couple huge problems with Soul Eater. Besides the ending, what they did to Mifune was just the worst. The dude completely outclassed everyone else and got screwed over.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna of the Sky Flame
Citizen
Citizen
Tsuna of the Sky Flame

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 7:04 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Tsuna of the Sky Flame wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Yeah, FLCL is definitely the worst. I had a couple huge problems with Soul Eater. Besides the ending, what they did to Mifune was just the worst. The dude completely outclassed everyone else and got screwed over.

Yeah, I guess they kind of rushed through some things. If they didn't have to stick to 52 episodes I think it would've turned out better. Then again, a series like Soul Eater deserves a second season.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2012, 1:07 am

You know i gotta say, out of all the anime o have watched, i cant really say ive seen something that i could call my worst anime lol, its hard but alot of times i only have a few criticisms for most of the things i watch, maybe im just easy to please XD. But lets see, how about black blood bros., it was a pretty good series, only twelve or thirteen episodes and the ending was pretty damn mundane. It was to short i think, but then again alot of series i end up seeing usually end up making me feel that way :/
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2012, 11:59 pm

Anime dueling using Yo-yo... I forgot the title.. lol
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2012, 12:01 am

tazze019 wrote:

You mean Bakugan?
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2012, 12:50 am

The getbackers anime was decent, albeit it destroyed the masterpiece that the manga is, the story, concepts, themes, character details, the art, and the fights are pretty much nil in this series compared to when u read it lol. Its an alright series if u dont mind a few budget hiccups when u watch it. but i recommend reading the series and then maybe taking a glance at the anime
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2012, 5:58 am

Strider Zero wrote:
tazze019 wrote:

You mean Bakugan?

Yes.. Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2012, 4:43 am

Naruto! The worst anime ever
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2012, 4:45 am

Lol the last two chapters were bad, but it definitely doesn't constitute it as the worst.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2012, 6:01 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Lol the last two chapters were bad, but it definitely doesn't constitute it as the worst.

But the two last chapters changes the plot a lot. Biggest plot twist ever
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2012, 6:12 am

tazze019 wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

But the two last chapters changes the plot a lot. Biggest plot twist ever

I know, and I really don't like what Kishimoto did. There are still far worse anime/manga out there though. Naruto is still better than Bleach and Fairy Tail I think. Madara and Kakashi will carry these next chapters though probably.
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2012, 6:16 am

I hope Naruto beats Obito and Madara, so that the story will focus on Orochimaru and Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Crimson Bomb
Citizen
Citizen
Crimson Bomb

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 12:40 am

tazze019 wrote:
I hope Naruto beats Obito and Madara, so that the story will focus on Orochimaru and Sasuke
I come from the Future.

You're partially correct.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 1:26 pm

Okay, so I have to say that FLCL is still at the bottom of the barrel for me, but the other thing at the bottom is called B Gata H Kei. It was a shitty ecchi anime that had literally zero payoff. I can't believe FUNimation even went through the trouble of dubbing it.
Back to top Go down
BCD
Citizen
Citizen
BCD

Number of posts : 70
Name : Blackchaosdragon
Quote : Total Domination!
Registration date : 2015-05-07

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2016, 1:56 pm

Sengoku basada and a good few others that I cant seem to remember the name of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the worst animes anyone has seen?   whats the worst animes anyone has seen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the worst animes anyone has seen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2