The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?

Go down 
+2
Evon
Strider Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 4:56 pm

OK

ReDs VS bLuEs

New Debate Razz

ReDs say yes
bLuEs say no

Dual is bLuE
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 6:12 pm

I'm Blue
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Evon
Photoshop Wizard
Photoshop Wizard
Evon

Male Number of posts : 42
Name : graphic artist/musician/wcer
Quote : arby n the cheif

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 2:22 pm

BLUE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 11:13 am

BLUE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:37 pm

ugh.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 10:33 pm

Blue.

No animal should go through that. How'd you feel if they tested on you right.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 10:03 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Blue.

No animal should go through that. How'd you feel if they tested on you right.

*immagines my dog testing on me*

LOLOLOLOL. Definitely a no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 11:44 pm

red
hell we eat animals what makes testing on them any different
we got to test if our products r safe somehow
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 6:26 pm

dL wrote:
red

Animals we eat are killed, testing is pretty much just torure and should fall under being cruel to animals, making it against the law.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 5:12 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

Animals we eat are killed, testing is pretty much just torure and should fall under being cruel to animals, making it against the law.

trust me the animals we kill to eat arent just killed with ease
the animals we consume are treated no different..its proven in many many cases of animal cruelty discovered by the fda...
and hell what about the black market selling endangered species...thats hell of alot more important than a few rats
and no it itsnt against the law b/c if it was it wouldnt be allowed at all
unfortunately we cannot stop the black market and we have no need to..we benefit too much towards it as do other countries...
i mean to me i think the planet should come 1st in every situation...but i dont have the power to do something about it :/
yet anyway...
but the point is...animals being sold in the blackmarket is killing off endangered species...this is truely waay for important
so i say we deal with the bigger issues 1st then look at animal testing shall we Idea
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:02 am

dL wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

the animals we consume are treated no different..its proven in many many cases of animal cruelty discovered by the fda...
and hell what about the black market selling endangered species...thats hell of alot more important than a few rats
unfortunately we cannot stop the black market and we have no need to..we benefit too much towards it as do other countries...
i mean to me i think the planet should come 1st in every situation...but i dont have the power to do something about it :/
yet anyway...
but the point is...animals being sold in the blackmarket is killing off endangered species...this is truely waay for important
so i say we deal with the bigger issues 1st then look at animal testing shall we Idea

Wow, you beat around the bush like a politician. The black market is irrelevant to whether Animal testing is wrong or not. They do whatever the hell they want and even the cops can't touch them because of their power. Now animal testing is wrong simply because it's sheer torture. When we eat animals, we don't torture them. We make it quick and painless (proven). What you're thinking of is when they have growth hormones injected. If they were tortured, they'd be no good to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 3:59 am

Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

yet anyway...

Wow, you beat around the bush like a politician. The black market is irrelevant to whether Animal testing is wrong or not. They do whatever the hell they want and even the cops can't touch them because of their power. Now animal testing is wrong simply because it's sheer torture. When we eat animals, we don't torture them. We make it quick and painless (proven). What you're thinking of is when they have growth hormones injected. If they were tortured, they'd be no good to eat.

um all i can say is that..lol if im going around something tell me what is animal testing? its torture correct?
well i see the black market as a bigger threat to animals than animal testing..yea its wrong..there both wrong but its obvious which is more important dude lol look at sastitics the fact is there r waaay more animals dying in the black market then from animal testing seriously
and dont tell me its away from the subject b/c the blackmarket the way they treat animals its way no different but in larger numbers sense its for profit.
hell i shouldnt even have to explain this to u lol
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:09 am

dL wrote:
Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

yet anyway...

um all i can say is that..lol if im going around something tell me what is animal testing? its torture correct?
well i see the black market as a bigger threat to animals than animal testing..yea its wrong..there both wrong but its obvious which is more important dude lol look at sastitics the fact is there r waaay more animals dying in the black market then from animal testing seriously
and dont tell me its away from the subject b/c the blackmarket the way they treat animals its way no different but in larger numbers sense its for profit.

That's not the point I was getting at. We can't stop the black market. So to bother debating over them is pointless. We CAN, however, have a voice in scientists testing on them. And either way it's animal torture/testing which you said to be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 5:19 pm

Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

yet anyway...

That's not the point I was getting at. We can't stop the black market. So to bother debating over them is pointless. We CAN, however, have a voice in scientists testing on them. And either way it's animal torture/testing which you said to be wrong.

yes i did say its wrong hurting animals..torturing living beings is wrong but sometimes thats the only option
if there was another options then hell id support that any day
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 6:04 pm

dL wrote:
Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
Ryu wrote:
dL wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
dL wrote:
red

yet anyway...

yes i did say its wrong hurting animals..torturing living beings is wrong but sometimes thats the only option
if there was another options then hell id support that any day

It's never the only option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 4:42 am

well it was interesting hope we get more topics like these in the future but stuff like animal testing isnt exactly what i care about rly but for someone who doesnt care that much i sure put up an agrument i surprised myself XP
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 9:51 am

dL wrote:
well it was interesting hope we get more topics like these in the future but stuff like animal testing isnt exactly what i care about rly but for someone who doesnt care that much i sure put up an agrument i surprised myself XP

Yeah, not bad dude.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 12:36 am

Who won?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:06 am

Ryu wrote:
Who won?

Not dL
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:42 pm

Sain wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Who won?

Not dL

Which means, Ryu and partly Justin wins.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

Male Number of posts : 567

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 10:08 am

Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Who won?

Not dL

Which means, Ryu and partly Justin wins.

Yeah, but DL did well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?   Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Condone (allow) Animal Testing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: